Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[Stairs] Wish Upon a Jirachi: At last!! The end: Page 36 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandashroom Pogeys
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:17 pm
The door to the cottage mysteriously opens and at the doorway stands a girl wrapped in a dark cloak with a matching hood covering her her eyes and hair. Only those around the cottage manage to catch a glimpse of her because she disappears back into the cottage a few seconds after you first spot her. The door is still open though so you might as well enter. There's nowhere else to go. (No really, everyone get in here)

Inside the cottage there are several blank picture frames coating almost every surface of the wall, a neatly made bed, a dining table, and some couches. You also see something like a kitchen but with no modern appliances. There are no other rooms, just one super spacious living room with a candle perched on every flat surface to provide illumination. It was quite spooky, but you may want to try to look around for that girl...

Include orange in your post if you are in the mansion.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image

To: Shina, Nana and Zeke

Kayla shook her head. "I don't know where my bag is and Snookie is no where to be seen." Kayla turned her head over to Zeke and smiled weakly. "My name is Kayla. We would probably have a more normal introduction but whatever situation we are in is making me too nervous to think straight. However, it's nice to meet you all the same."

Lady_Shinigami

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 pm
Nyla was about to explore the place when suddenly someone tripped over her. Still dazed from the 'long nap', she was knocked right back to the ground.

"Hey!" She cried out. She wanted to snap at whoever this person thought he was. But her reactions were dulled by her grogginess and she only scowled as she picked herself up.

"I'm guessing you just woke up too? If this was a sleepover I don't remember being invited to one." Nyla said to Clyde. "Especially one on a floating island."  
User Image @ greens by the door

"Oh, pardon me!" Shina exclaimed. "Shina Kiremono." The door opened behind her, and Shina spun. "Oh, should we go in?"

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Reis saw a few other people wandering around, and off in the distance, some people gathered around a cottage. Well, I DID say I wanted to see new things when I came to Zatou. Might as well look around.

Reis wondered for a bit before deciding that this place truly was boring. There was nothing going on at all. So, she figured she'd do what she often did when she was bored. She observed the behaviors of the people around here, trying to figure out how best to mingle in with them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:19 pm
User ImageKeria groaned as she awoke, pushing herself of the cloud floor "I must have hit my head.” Looking around she realized that she and some other people were standing on clouds. She looked around in confusion; she had been in the museum earlier and from what she could remember clouds were not part of a museum exhibit. And it didn’t look like there where walls either. "Does anyone know where we are?"  

shadica

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:20 pm
To: Inside mansion

Cetus waved off the others, stalking into the mansion with no fear. The girl, well, she was something of the ordinary but there was a lot of goths out there, right? Cetus coughed a little to clear her voice and cupped both palms over her mouth. "Hey, think you can answer our questions?" she called. "We're kinda lost!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:21 pm
User ImageLocation: Cottage.
To: Greens by the door.

"We probably should," Zeke agreed, glancing in the direction of the open door. "She might know more about where we are." He didn't expect to find out how they had gotten here, but if she lived here, then maybe she could tell them how to leave. "It's nice to meet all of you too."

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:21 pm
In her observations, Reis noted the people standing around the cottage begin to make their way inside. Huh. Must be more interesting over there. Not as if I'm missing anything here, might as well check it out.

Reis made her way over to the Cottage.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image @ any oranges

Shina tentatively walked into the house, looking around. "I don't see the girl, but I don't see anywhere she could be, either," Shina murmured.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
User Image @ Shadica

"No idea." Noah offered, looking over where the girl had been. Now that he was looking, there were people around that he just hadn't noticed.

He took a few steps farther, and spotted a cottage in the distance, furrowing his brow. "Maybe someone there can help us out?" He offered, looking back to the few people that had apparently been dropped by him.

Clyde landed face-down in the fluffy clouds, which were more cold and wet than he had noticed. He rolled over and got back up, wiping his face and shaking the dampness off him. Now he wished he were in uniform, he had gone to the museum in casual dress, mostly because he was there on unofficial business. He hadn't received any missions in Zatao thus far.

"Hey yourself!" Clyde practically growled at Nyla. He was always a cranky after naps, and after waking up with no idea where he was, he was even more so. "Yeah, I have no idea what's going on, or even where we are. Last thing I remember was going to the museum in Katrina." He shrugged, calming down a little.

"There's a bunch of trainers near that little house over there," He pointed out. "I was just heading over."

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:24 pm
Reis stood at the threshold of the cottage, which from the looks of it, was far more spacious than she thought. She debated with herself about joining up with the group she had seen earlier, but decided instead to just follow them for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:24 pm

This certainly wasn’t a dream and yet River found herself comforting herself by snuggling into her long straight red veil of hair, wrapping it around her shoulders like a shawl she extending a long willowy finger as the door of the cottage opened, her mouth moved yet no sound escaped for the longest of times. Curiosity instantly gripped the teen and forced noise from her throat.

“Oooooooooooh! Spooky!” Merrily chimed the teen in a very bubbly pitch, smirking rather gregariously towards the others that were around her she strutted right inside of the building then let out a long low whistle. “Wow, what a mansion!” Sarcasm practically dripping off of her tongue as she sounded out the words and flicked them into the air.

The Anesthesia

Confident Duck

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:25 pm
To: People in the mansion.

"How about we split up and look for her?" Cetus offered with a strained look. "She's gotta be around here somewhere." Than I can also have time to check my communicator . . . she added through thought.

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff