Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧]| Fire ○ Country
Uchiha Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:26 am
The bird flew off towards the village. It would soon vanish as it got closer.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

So it was a new day at last. Shade had trouble sleeping that night, after being scarred by what she saw when Eclipse was giving birth. Even being female, Shade was absolutely no help at all. Once she was able to, Shade fled from that room as soon as possible. Now the neko was back in her home, rocking back and forth on her hammock. She refused to see the ugly creatures that protrude from that woman's crotch. It was a little much to drag Shade into a room with a pregnant woman... and now, it was almost certain the kunoichi would never give birth voluntarily. She could hear the sounds of the creatures squeal in the distance and Shade decided to get up. She took a leap and perched herself on the side of her homes wall. The large gate around the house prevented her from seeing the forest and she was starting to get home sick. Her tail swayed slowly and she closed her eyes. Her balance was just fine. But...something else seemed a little off about her. She seemed troubled. She couldn't help but to wonder about Spider-chan and hoped she wasnt waiting for her. The thought broke Shade's heart a little and she sighed softly. Her body was growing tense from the lack of workouts she would normally get while living in the woods as well.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (200/200)~~
User Image

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
Snow // Genin // Ninjutsu // Tamer
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Kiya was nearly gasping for breath as they neared what appeared to be a vacant mansion, if only she knew how wrong she was. "Common Bain, we shouldn't be here." She hissed as she gasped for breath. As she composed herself, her curiosity got the best of her. In an instant, she was walking forth, stalking throught the shadows of the tree-line up towards the mansion. She didn't know why, but she felt almost drawn to it, and, Bain kept whining amd pressing further. If it hadn't been for Kiya's continual correction, he would have darted forward, leaving her in the dust. This thought scared Kiya almost, what was so important that Bain would leave her side? This had to be good.

Chakra Pool: [ 270 ] ( + [ 25 ] reserve )
Chakra Used: ---
Total Chakra: [ 295 ]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

While Eclipse was ogling over Reiko and his power Steel smelled a wolf, maybe two and a female human. Turning the overly grown wolf spotted one in the front yard dashing past the gate. With great speed the Clydesdale-sized canine bounding over to the much smaller wolf jumping in front if him, as he landed he stood up straight, the ground below shoke under his feet as he looked at the wolf with his icy blue gaze. "Who are you?" Steel barked in his deep intimidating voice.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiya || Bain
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Kiya glared at the wolf, and took a defensive stance beside Bain. She eyed the bigger wolf with a snarl. Bain's head swung around and he yipped once at her, instantly, she relaxed. "Depends, who's asking?" He asked, his voice blank in tone. It wasn't disrespectful at all, it was just...plain. That did mean that he was going to back down or submit to the wolf though. Bain's shoulders came up to an astonishing 4 foot 9. Meaning, his head now comfortable rested at 5 foot 4. Bain's face was emotionless, he did not snarl, he did not growl. Yet, he did not submit either. He was curious as to how such a big male could maneuver so quickly though. But, alas, not even this mild interest showed on his face.

{{OOC: I have no idea what a Clydesdale is. o.o}}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

Reiko looked over towards where Steel bounded off too.Of coarse, more guests. Reiko sighed and vanished on the spot, reappearing next to steel in a blur of motion. His Sharingan was already active and He was mad. He started walking towards the intruders"Get the hell out of here. Now!" He barked as power radiated from him like a Sun. When Reiko was in a Rage...Not even the Hokage could stop him

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| Acadamy And Dojo reductions apply here ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:26 pm
wolfbain001

((OOC: A Clydesdale is the biggest horse breed in the world. If your a six foot man you'd go up to the bottom of its belly. and thats not even the biggest one recorded.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:32 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 3,100|-| 2,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse saw the commotion and instantly rushed over her kimono waving behind her gracefully. Quickly reaching Reiko and Steels side she placed a hand on Steel's leg. "Whats going on?" The woman asked in a soft relaxed and coaxing voice looking over at her husband then at the girl and her wolf. Stepping forward she placed her hand out to the wolf, her crimson eyes looking into the creatures. "Are you a tamer young one?" Eclipse asked semi-curious glancing over at the girl. Ignoring Reiko's anger. It was greater than usual but if he wanted to raise their children properly then he should learn to work on his people skills and not just bark at everyone he saw come by.

User Image

Steel looked at Reiko and shook his head some, Steel had it under control without the p***k coming and butting in like that.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Kiya || Bain
{Inuzuka}
Fuuton || Katon
Fire|| Air

Kiya looked at the man's eyes. They captivated her in a way he hadn't likely intended. They reminded her of someone, though, she couldn't quite place it. She tilted her head slightly and absentmindedly asked a question, though, her voice seamed blurred, veiled over. "Why..." She whispered. Her vision blurred and she realized she was about to cry. Cry?! What the hell was that about?! With that, Kiya blinked, clenched her fists, and tore her gaze from his Sharingan. Even though she couldn't place his gaze, she could place his face. "I remember you. You were with the girl that smelled of birthing." Kiya said, her voice emotionless. She then snapped her gaze towards him and locked eyes with him. "If you wish to fight, I will, though, I doubt it'd be very honorable if you fought a little girl with something as powerful as a Sharingan." With that, she hesitate slightly, then took a fighting stance, her muscles tensed, ready for the fight of her life...

Bain snarled as yet another woman came over. But then, she reached her hand out. Suddenly, an overwhelming sense of familiority washed over him. He whined, tilted his head, and licked at her fingers slightly. Inching forward with his tail wagging.

Kiya was getting ready for a fight, and a big one at that. But then, she relaxed as she realized that Bain was actually being nice to the woman! He had never been nice to anything, or anyone, but her. What was it about this strange couple?... Snapping her thoughts back, she replied to the nice lady. "Yeah, I am." She said softly, casting a loving expression towards Bain. It was nothing like that of the stone cold expression that had engulfed her features moments before.

{{Dang. o.o}}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image

Reiko threw his arm outwards to block Kiya's path to Night and glared at the foreign shinobi"No. Get lost, I'm tired of you pests thinking you can just drop on by. Now if you don't leave now you will in a few minutes though you'll be in a body bag" The way he said it and the way his gaze was set would give Kiya no doubt that if he wanted to kill her she would stand no chance of stopping him. Only one person he had ever met was able to best Reiko and he was getting steadily weaker. The aura coming off of him was more of an annoyed one then one of malicious intent though. His power would be easily felt by the person he was staring down and even the nature around them seemed to hush in awe of it. What would happen next, could this women convince him otherwise or would the powder keg blow up in her face?

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Kiya || Bain
{Inuzuka}
Katon || Fuuton
Fire|| Air

In truth, Kiya was scared as hell. But, she new she couldn't let this man know it, couldn't let another man walk all over her... Her eye's then snapped to his sharingan again. Suddenly, the weirdest question the man had probably ever heard came from her. Kiya raised her hand slightly, as though she was going to reach out and touch him, but didn't. Instead, she asked, "Where...Did you get your eyes?" She said in a simple tone. It was a genuine question, though a strange one at that.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:59 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked up at the girl and smiled softly. The wolf liked her which was expected since her skills of getting along with other animals was pretty high up there. She wasn't a master tamer yet that was for sure but she was still skilled in the art. "Well you see I am also a ta---" Eclipse was cut off when Reiko put his arm in front of her. Stepping back she looked at him, she could understand why he'd be upset but still . . . he could be a little harsh at times.

((OOC: Yeah so you can imagine Steel's size xD I think other than the summons he's one of the biggest animals on the guild.))

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image

Reiko looked at the girl before him. He did not know what trick she was playing but he would not give into it"I got them from defeating opponents much stronger then yourself girl" He spat at her. He was getting annoyed and he knew Night didn't like it when he got like this but still it was necessary to protect their family. Back at the house Bryce began to cry which seemed to change him like someone flipping a switch. He instantly dropped his hand and walked swiftly over towards his Son. He scooped him out of his chair along with Hadly who had begun to cry and stood their with them. Soon he returned and handed Hadly to Night while he kept Bryce on his arm

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Kiya || Bain
{Inuzuka}
Katon || Fuuton
Fire || Air

Suddenly, a look of masked pure hatred passed Kiya's face. He couldn't be the one, shouldn't be the one. Her fists clenched until her knuckles turned white. If what he said was true, it would make since. How familiar the eyes looked, what he had said, everything. Wait, this was stupid, he couldn't be the one. Kiya mentally had to slap herself to drag her out of her rage. She was sure this wasn't the man, somehow, it didn't feel right. So, with some difficulty, she brushed off the though. As the female baby was handed to the tamer, Bain smoothly jumped up and placed his paws gently on her hips. This though, should have been nothing for the woman who was totting around a Clydesdale sized wolf. It was then that he gently began to lick at the girl's fuzzy head. "So, you have a family?" Kiya asked. "I, used to." She said, the only touch of sadness that could be heard was the slight pause in her voice.

{{Ugh, sorry I bailed on you guys last night. >.< Something came up and I had to get off suddenly. v-v}}

wolfbain001

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:38 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse toke Hadly with one hand and propped the little girl up onto her hip while sticking it out slightly for support. She felt the wolf's paws go up on her hips. Eclipse then smiled kindly at the wolf, it was as though the wolf couldn't be any liter to her. Hadly looked at the wolf and giggled reaching her little chubby hand out at him with wide crimson eyes much like her mothers. It was obvious who was going to be the next tamer in the family. Looking up at the girl the Chunin's smile dropped. She knew what it was like losing a family. But her's was different. She had lost hers before it had even begun. The only family she had had was Dakkon and Haku but one died and the other went missing over a year ago.

User Image

Steel looked down at the wolf jumping up on Eclipse's hips. For a moment he wondered if he needed to take an action of some sort but then dropped the thought seeing the wolf was of no threat.  
❧]| Fire ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff