Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Isles of Draconia
Cairn Mountain Chain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:23 pm
"I would kill all those responsible, and then I would die of a broken heart." Lao replied, figuring Ebony wasn't too happy with his tale but figuring she understood the meaning of what he was trying to say. "I have children, but if they are anything like my mate and I then they will survive to breed a new generation and live on. I am too old now to try and find another mate, and I would never dare dishonor Ebony's memory in doing so. She is all that keeps me from reverting back into a primal state, back when we first dragons were little more than massive beasts with divine power."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:22 pm
It had taken a few hours to track his daughter down. She had flown in so many damn directions it was hard to find her true trail. When he did find it, he had gone into hysterics as he smelled two males.

In his travels, he came across two male dragons who were flying together far too quickly. He sniffed and he let out a roar as he recognized the scent of them.

"YOU!!! WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER??!!!"

Hellbane whipped around and chased after them, the two males who had attacked Sasha flying now for dear life. As bane chased them, they split up and Bane let out a roar of anger before he chased the larger of the two. He eventually caught up and he dive bombed him knocking him hard from behind. The male turned and let out a burt of fire and Bane moved his head as he went for the beasts throat.

Both dragons hit the mountains hard as they fought and clawed at one another.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take Bane long to extract the information from the badly hurt male. Bane took pity on the male even though he didn't deserve it and killed him.

Bane then took back to the skies and headed back in the direction the dragon said they had come from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours later, he found Sasha's scent and flew near the cave where she was hiding. He landed on the cliff edge and shifted to his human form, which was covered in the blood of his enemy. He could smell others.

"Ho in there! I am here for my daughter!"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

Sasha winced at the sound of Bane's voice, just knowing he was going to yell at her over this one, "In here Dad!" she called out to him, knowing full well that she wasn't going to be moving for a while.

As it was, Ebony had just finished stitching up the last of the claw marks in her hide and making sure of the splint on her broken wing then the cloth against her shredded wing. Yeah, she was a mess this time and there was no covering this one up.

User Image

Ebony raised one eyebrow at the bellow and the wince on Sasha's face. But she said nothing as she shifted back to her dragon form and moved over to the hatchlings who were making a nice dent in the deer that made up their second meal, cooing over them as they waddled over one by one to curl up against Lao's tail, licking them clean before they could fall asleep fully and giving Bane and Sasha as much privacy as she could.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:59 pm
Bane walked into the cavern wary of Ebony and her mate as they had hatchlings and he knew that when hetchlings were concerned, both paretns would be very wary. It wouldn't matter if he was a friendly person....they would kill him in a second if he got near their young ones.

He walked over to Sasha and looked her over.

His face was like stone as he assessed everything. His eyes was a mix of emotion and he softly spoke to her.

It was eerie as he was never this calm....never this...composed.

"....are you hurting right now?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:09 pm
Ebony made sure that the hatchlings went to sleep as Bane entered the cave and nuzzled Lao a bit as she settled next to him, pointedly ignoring Bane and Sasha for the moment.

Sasha kept her head down as Bane approached her, the look on her face proving that she was nervous about this one, "Yeah... It hurts... Alot...," she told him softly, the tremble in her voice showing that he was scaring her with as calm as he was right now. As it was, the silver of her eyes was now swirling with red and bronze, proving that she was in alot of pain as well as extremely nervous about his reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:15 pm
He turned away from her so he did not have to see it. He couldn't stand seeing her like this, but they needed to talk and he was going to be frank with her.

Being overly emotional would get them no where right now and would only cause them to fight more.

"I told you to wait for me. I told you to wait until evening. Why did you blatantly ignore my wish Sasha? If you had waited.....you would have not been hurt so terribly."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:29 pm
Sasha gave a small whimper as she lifted her tail and turned him to face her, "I'm sorry... It won't happen again Dad... I love you too much to leave you now...," she said softly, letting him see that she was serious.

She couldn't loose him now, and knew that he couldn't loose her. They were each other's sanity right now, "Please, Dad...," she whispered softly to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:36 pm
"I accept your apology Sasha.....and I know you truly are sorry, but I just want and need to know why you would ignore me Sasha? The accidents you have been having...I know they are not accidents Sasha.

If this has been happening, why would you endanger yourself? You know we cannot lose one another, yet you still put yourself in harms way. Why? Why must you do this? Why do you want to break my heart?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:43 pm
Sasha gave another small whimper fut for a different reason this time as she used her tail to pull him to her so that she could curl her head around him, "I didn't want to worry you... I worried about what you would do if you knew about the assassination attempts as well as the males... I knew you were having enough problems with loosing Christa... I didn't want to worry you Dad...," she told him, still in that soft whisper.

"I worried about what you would do... Cause I can't loose you Dad... I was afraid that you'd get hurt...," she added as she rubbed her large cheek against his side.

She just couldn't help it. Especially after loosing Rail.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:54 pm
"Assassination attempts? When...when did this start? Who is after you? Why didn't you tell me?"

When she rubbed her cheek against him, he grabbed her face and looked right at her.

"It is not your job to worry about me. I am your father....a child should never worry about their parents. I worry about you Sasha as you are all I have left. I am your protector and I will do it, but I can't do it, when you lie and then don't tell me things.":  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:08 pm
Sasha gave a small sigh and came clean with him as he held her face so that she had to look at him, "It started with Rail... They killed him... Then they started after me... I usually managed to get away... Until now...," she told him softly, giving him the truth.

That she'd managed to evade any major injuries until said alot about her skills. That the worst she'd gotten was a sprain or an odd claw mark until now also said alot.

It also said how long she'd lived with the attempts to Mate her or kill her....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:29 pm
He sighed and let her face go. What was he to do? What could he do? His daughter was in danger and everyone knew where they lived.

Bane looked at Sasha.

"Are you able to move? If so, we are leaving. You will ride my back home....Or I will carry you home. We have much to do."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:41 pm
Sasha hesitated. She wasn't sure about moving right now.

Ebony saved her from speaking as she cleared her throat, "Take one of the caverns here, Bane. There are plenty to choose from. And I highly doubt any of the ones after Sasha will attack as long as she has both you and Lao to defend her...," she gave a purring growl as her chartreuse eyes seemed to glow a bit, "And I highly doubt they'd deal with me right now...," she added with a pointed glance at the hatchlings, "It's why Lao made these islands anyway," she added, knowing that if Bane took her up on the offer other dragons that were actually loyal to him would come as well.

Sasha looked at Bane with a pleading look, "She's got a point... No other dragons are taking up residence here yet... It would be safe until I heal... I don't think I could go far, but to another cave here...," she started to say, though she was cautious about it right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:58 pm
Bane thought about this and he looked to Sasha who conveniently decided to add her last two cents to this.

He growled as he hated the idea of seeing this as an offer of help. He didn't need help. He didn't want to owe anyone anything. Besides.....his home was back on Vampire Island. It had been for quite some time and it was the last place he and Christa had been together.

Bane looked to Ebony shame in his eyes as he was going to ask for help. His daughter was his world and he would have to do anything he could to protect her. Even if it meant giving up his home for some time.

"I am sorry to impose.....Due to the nature of Sasha's wounds, we....I would like to take you up on your offer for us to take one of the other caverns. Once Sasha is healed we will get out of your hair."

He looked away as he hated this. Hated accepting help.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:08 pm
Ebony shook her head at him, "I don't offer our help, BlackHeart... I suggest a mutual pact... Sasha needs protection until she heals... My hatchlings need protection until they can fend for themselves... Lao and I won't always be able to leave them to hunt... There will be moments when they will be left alone here for one reason or another... So consider it an exchange instead of help, our protection for yours...," she suggested softly to him before leaning in to nuzzle one of the small hatchlings tenderly.

Sasha did her best not to look at the baby dragons curled up with Lao's tail curled around them and Ebony nuzzling at them, a reminder that she wasn't to have any.

She hated that she was this hurt right now, she truly did. She hated how much pain she was in as well as the cause of it.

She leaned in and nuzzled at Bane a bit, letting him know in her own way that she didn't think any less of him right now....  
Isles of Draconia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff