Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ BOAT 4 } (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻ - PG 16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:54 am
Once Deacon had literally tossed his bag into one of the boils' rooms, he'd come back up on deck to see who had already arrived. It was when he drew nearer to the small crowd gathered that he overheard Garrett's sailor's greeting. The tabby looked at him with an expression of distaste.

"Don't talk like that, it makes you sound as ridiculous as you look."

Leaving any resulted anger behind him, Deacon moved over to where Nuk was being held awkwardly captive by Riley. He took a brief look at what he was being subjected to, chose to ignore it and simply addressed the skinwalker.

"So. You're rooming with me. Right?"

Apparently, he thought that Nuk would be completely capable of answering coherently with a twisted n****e.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:12 pm
Riley paused, for just a moment. She seemed to be getting herself caught in the same situation, over and over. While it was flattering that people found her kind interesting, it was hard to find out more about someone without them immediately wanting information about her, as well. It was a dilemma she was going to have to ponder at some point in time. For now, however, she would suffice to offer what she could as she had already done so many times before. That sounds like an interesting exchange, then. I'd be happy to give us some time to get to know one another. These trips certainly do provide an ample setting for such situations, at the very least.

She did, however, notice the faint expression of embarrassment at being considered a mount, and it only served to make her pinch Nuk harder. Now, do you see what you've done? I was having a perfectly pleasant conversation with my new friend and you've gone and embarrassed him. I should make you my new mount instead, just for that. Teach you a lesson.

Oh look, fresh meat. Pleasure to meet you, Garrett. My name is Riley. Riley emitted the quiet greeting into his mind, while her head tilted over Nukpana's arm to look at him.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:05 pm
At first Nuk thought that perhaps Riley wouldn't be too mad that he had teased her. He was beginning to be able to read her facial expressions despite the fact that she didn't have a mouth, which was a feat in itself for the extremely unobservant skinwalker, and the playful look she was giving him was definitely a good sign. Hilarious though it was to make the purple demon blush (helloooo Rilodore~) it was a much more intelligent strategy to have Riley pleased with you than pissed at you -- a fact he had been privy to many times, yet somehow must still not have permeated his cinderblock of a skull. It seemed he always thought of these things AFTER he said something that was likely to earn him some awful punishment. So it was with great relief that he noticed her turn towards him, flashing her an equally playful, toothy grin.

A grin that immediately contorted to a look of surprise and pain as strong fingers suddenly pinched one of his nipples roughly, twisting it in a way nipples were just not supposed to go.

"Ahhrglarglaaaaah!"

Yelping in pain, Nuk jumped back as much as he could away from the offending fingers, hunching over a little and making all sorts of hilarious faces, gurgling in extreme discomfort. "AaaRileyooooowwowowowOW," he protested almost incoherently, not even managing to scowl when she mentioned he hadn't been fixed yet. In fact, he didn't notice or respond to much of anything in the eternity she was applying her fiendish n****e-torture. He hadn't even MEANT it in a sexual way! He'd just meant she had used Jericho as a mount during the Christmas Catastrophe, maybe she was going to try to find another dragon-mount for this new disaster-waiting-to-happen! ... although now that Sheridan mentioned it~

Had he not been stuck in a compromising position, Nuk might have shot a 'it's a fine day for YOUR FACE' joke in Garrett's direction. He even glanced over there with the full intention of doing so, especially after Deacon had made that hilariously dry comment (god he loved Deacon. IN A COMPLETELY NONSEXUAL WAY, OFCOURSE) but as soon as he opened his mouth there was another painful wrench of Riley's fingers, and he was back to gurgling helplessly, flailing out with one hand to grab Deacon's shoulder for support. The cat demon would just have to take that as the 'Duh' Nuk would have offered had he been able to speak coherently.

It just didn't seem fair he couldn't do the same to Riley as she was doing to him right now. Or at least, he couldn't do it without serious repercussions from a good number of other individuals.

Exhaling hard as the pinching subsided (a little, at least,) the skinwalker gave Riley a slightly sulky face as she let off a bit, listening to her continue her polite conversation before smirking as she turned her attention back on him, snickering at her 'I should make you my new mount instead' comment.

"Oh baby you know I like tha-- OH HELL NOT THE OTHER n****e!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:19 pm
Chuppi had given off a sigh of relief when she'd been so welcomed over by both LW, Riley (though she disliked how she communicated, it made the monster nervous) and even Junko. Of course her happiness turned to instant sadness the very moment that Sarias addressed her, commanding her right away as though Chuppi's will didn't matter. She said they'd be rooming together, that the ghost would get the pick of the beds, and Chuppi wasn't supposed to talk? Well . . .how was she supposed to answer then? Maybe she'd be forgiven for answering just this once.

"I....I am a ghoul yes, and. . . okay. It's fine with me either way." The chupacabra turned her toes inward as she shifted her weight foot to foot. It made her nervous that she was now at the beck and call of someone so unhappy but there wasn't much she could do about it. It didn't look like anyone was going to help her out anyway, they all had their roommates and were too busy speaking to one another. She may have been greeted but she didn't want to trouble them away from whatever it was they were doing.

Besides, wouldn't it be good for her to learn how to respond to things like this? It wasn't like she was being outright bullied or anything so there wasn't a need for help to begin with. . . but at the very least Chuppi wished someone would pat her on the head. She missed Lizzy for the hugs, Belladona too. Hopefully the trip would get further underway and soon they would be off on their adventures. This field trip wasn't going to be entirely bad, right? Maybe Riley would know more about what was going on, seeing as she seemed to know everything and everyone was gathering around her. Or maybe she should talk to the ghost more?

"Um . . . .so. . . do you...want me to take your luggage? Or. . .we should find a room now?"

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Marushii rolled 1 100-sided dice: 41 Total: 41 (1-100)

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:26 pm
GM EVENT POST: DAY 1

Everyone aboard? Good. Red whistled, and the small boat lurged suddenly out and away from the dock. It shot between the larger ships as Red dished out orders. "You and you! Grab that rope -- no, that one, yes! You there, help them pull on it. You three, stop talking and move over to the other rope there, and pull it! I want those sails up now snots!"

Whether they did or not, or whether Red was forced to do it herself didn't matter. Somehow the sails were up, and the ship they were on seemed to skim the waves as it picked up speed. The docks disappered into the distance, and the only thing around them was the dark ocean. "Welcome aboard," Red began, signalling for their attention. "As you can see, my ship is the fastest of the fleet. Providing nobody mucks it up, I suspect we'll land at our destination first. I suggest you get along with your crew, 'cause it's a long way from land. I don't think you want to swim. You are dismissed."

THE EVENT!

Sailing was all good and well until a thick fog rolled up. The ship's speed seemed to drop as they entered it. Staff and students alike felt as if their skin had something on it that no amount of rubbing could get away, only a shower -- and there weren't any shower facilities on the boat. Just toilets. Freaking ship remodeling.

There was the sound of muffled cursing, before students could pick out a light. "All right, clear the deck students!" Red ordered. "I don't want anyone to 'accidentally' wander or be pushed overboard. Go down into the cabins and wait it out." She followed the students down to make sure they all went in, moving past them to the cargo area.

There, Red picked up 50 food supplies, dragging them back on deck with her. There was a splash, and the food was no more.

After a minute of stunned silence, there was a lurch as the ship began to move on its own. It seemed as if Red was determined to continue sailing in the fog, even if she was swearing like a pirate right now.

TL;DR EVENT SUMMARY:
- The incredibly thick fog gives students the restless need to take a shower. Unfortunately, there's no way to take a shower or bath on the boat. FEAR is dampened, natural abilities are useless. Red has ushered everybody into their cabins for their own safety.
- Red has taken 50 food supplies with her. Because a day has passed, all students on board use up 25 food supplies. This leaves the ship with a dangerously low 25 food supplies left!

Current Statistics:
- Students are still at full HP; no HP loss this turn.
+3 days were spent attempting to sail through the fog. This ship has been at sea for 3.5 days.
- 75 food has been deducted. 25 food remaining.
- Staff Fear Bonus: will come later, gotta run IRL for a bit. 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Riley felt sufficiently victorious at Nuk's cry, and released him to pat his head affectionately. There's a good boil. She purred, and let him go. Red had showed up, and Riley's attention was given to the Professor as she barked out orders. Never one to turn down a physical challenge, she took it upon herself to lead Nuk over to the ropes and bring those sails up with the other students. The effort had her regretting her choice in wardrobe, and once the task was finished she immediately began removing layers. Her hat and wrap were placed to one side, followed by her blazer. She collected these items, folded them neatly, and held them in one hand.

As she had expected, Red confirmed that the smaller boat was indeed faster. Arriving at their destination before the other boats pleased Riley, but the Professor still noted that it would be a long trip, which dampened her spirits.

Speaking of damp.. as she excused herself to go pick out a bunk with Junko and freshen up, she found it far more difficult a task than she'd expected. Her buttoned blouse was removed almost immediately upon claiming a room, and she used it to wipe the sweat away from her skin. She was left with the sequined red bathing suit as her top, and her white pants. As she put the rest of her clothing away, and laid her hat on her bed, she sighed.

The Professor guessed that we would rather not swim.. but in all honesty, if this is how the trip is going to feel, I might consider swimming a better option. Maybe once we're closer, we'll be allowed a swim.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:33 pm
Red's sudden whistle startled the futakuchi-onna, squeaking and clinging tightly to Riley as the professor barked out orders. This was why Junko disliked Red, because Red was a figure of intimidation and Junko was very easily intimidated. She wanted to go help Chuppi and cheer her up when it seemed that ghost ghoul was being mean to her, or at least incredibly bossy, but any attempt to talk to her or even give her a careful hug was interrupted by being told not to stop working. And then by the time they were done she was exhausted. Junko and manual labor were not good friends. She trudged after Riley with a groan, probably a bit more tired and sore than the fit demon. She was definitely going to feel this in the morning. Ow. Maybe she should start trying to be more active...

...Being athletic was for athletic people. Junko would stick to cheering on her friends from the sidelines.

She glanced at Riley as she removed layer after layer, looking down at herself and blushing. Riley was really...well endowed. Junko wasn't sure why she was so embarrassed or even concerned about not being as large as Riley. It's not like that was important, right? Bella too, though...

"I'm alright with not swimming. Yaya only taught me how to swim a couple days ago...a..and um.." She blushed again and rubbed at the back of her neck a moment before taking off the main kimono she was wearing, making sure to leave the lighter one on. Ugh, she felt so sweaty and gross. She could really use a shower right now. At least she didn't stink. "I wonder where we're going." Junko thought she heard a splash, but she ignored it. No screaming accompanied it, so it must not have been important!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:23 pm
Red's sudden whistle made her jump a good foot in the air and her tail curled around her legs. She needed to relax. They hadn't even left the docks yet! But that status changed quickly and they were cruising at a pretty good speed along the water it seemed. Well, whatever was going to happen now, they were all stuck with one another. Oh joy!

Mention of 'swimming' had the she-wolf shifting her weight from foot to foot. Yes she knew how to swim. Yes she usually liked it. But out here? With the deep and dark ocean? Yeah no. No thank you! A little work wasn't going to kill them, right? Hopefully.

The thick fog appeared and brought with it an annoying sensation of feeling...not dirty, per say. But there was a strong urge for wanting to shower. To wash...something off her skin. It made the she-wolf restless and fidgety. She couldn't sit still for long, but at least she was able to talk with Carry and they could keep each other company. That was probably the only good thing about being confined to their cabins. LW really didn't like being confined. It just made the restlessness worse.

And that Jack damned nuisance of a feeling to bathe! GAH! "I hope we don't have to stay down here too long." LW muttered to her bunk mate.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:46 pm
Riley caught the blush as she looked at herself through a small mirror she had brought. She turned around and gave Junko a curious look, before moving to lay stretched out on the bed. She patted the spot next to her, encouraging the girl to join her.

I too have been wondering about our destination. I'm severely pessimistic about the entire trip - but I'm trying to see the positive side to every feature. It's becoming more difficult right now, though..

She slipped her phone out from her pocket, and flipped it open. It blinked with one missed message, which she read. It was Jericho's reply, and her fingers flew across the screen with a quick counter message.

New Text Message To: Jericho
I'm glad. Have you left yet? We're already on our way, and stuck in a fog. It's very uncomfortable. Hope you dressed light.

While she had the phone out, she looked at it for a moment. She didn't know if it had brought it's phone, but.. it was worth a try. She started up a new text message, and wrote the first thing she could think of.

New Text Message To: Malodore
I saw your plant boat. Take care not to poke any holes in it.

Resta sicuro, caro mia. Mi manchi.

She closed her phone with a snap, and sighed. She was becoming soft. So soft. She turned her head to look over at Junko, and her eyes narrowed softly as she remembered something.

So. Boilfriend, hmm? That's new. Tell me about Seiji.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:59 pm
After the thick fog had rolled in, Deacon was totally done with looking forward to any part of this trip. He felt disgusting, and unlike some of the other male Snots, he didn't like the idea of looking or smelling like something that hadn't bathed in a week. Or worse, something that smelled half dead.

Deacon was actually thankful to be below deck, although it didn't make him any less content to not be able to bathe. At least Nuk was there to talk to, the one student that the tabby would have chosen to share quarters with to begin with. As far as boils went, at least.

"You any good at swimming?" Came a question out of the blue, with the feline's amber eyes locking on the skinwalker as though the answer to that question was critical. "Because if this boat sinks, I wanna know if you've got my back."

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:35 pm
He was doing his best at that moment to not look at Riley and Nuk, and to NOT glow like a a dwarf star with the heat he felt in his cheeks.

Ordinarily he might have been irritated by Red's whistle, but in this case it was welcome. Even if it meant working it was an escape, something else to focus his attention on. But hard labor was not something he was accustomed to, most of his life until then having been spent buried in books and trying to read the stars. That didn't stop him from trying though (if for no other reason than to escape Riley and Nuk for a moment), his wings unfurled in an attempt to give himself more leverage.

As if the water weren't unnerving enough (he was so -not- swimming in that water), they had suddenly been plunged into the fog. Shudder, it gave him the creeps, his hair standing on end as if he felt like something was watching him. His wings felt heavy, tired, weighed down by whatever it was that was clinging to his scales. What kind of fog was this?

Even below deck there was no relief, wings nearly dragging on the ground as he made his way down the steps and toward the cabins. Speaking of cabins...

His gaze turned to Garret.

"I guess we're roommates for the trip, which bunk do you want?"

He had a bad feeling about this trip.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:11 am
[Rown! You are so mean to me, chuppi is too cute!! D: ]

Sarias grinned at the compliance of the monster, tidy - straight to the point answers, and even a hint of servitude to its voice. Why she may even enjoy this trip yet! She tutted though at its offer to carry her bags and waved a clawed finger in her direction. “I would prefer it if you didn’t touch my things Monster….I guess since we shall be here for a while. My name is Sarias, you…you may call my Sai*” she stated in a matter of fact sort of what, not even hinting to the ghoul that this was the first time she had allowed anyone to call her by the pet nickname. Well, in view of what she was going to put her though, it was the least she could do.

The sudden appearance of Red and the rush of activities followed thereafter distracted Sarias from the ghoul as sails were raised and the journey swiftly started. The sea air was crisp and salty; she had never seen so much water in this un-life time. And although she wasn’t afraid of the sea it continued to strike a nerve of how isolated they were becoming. She was more than a little appreciative that her bunking partner was as small as she was…even if a little round and pudgy.

The Fog was something she had not expected all the way out here. Sure she had seen it inland, but there it was far more welcomed. It aided your travels when in secret, if collected and mixed with Foxglove it made a nice paste for ghostly wounds. But this? This stuff was strange even to her. As the others developed a keenness to wash their skin, her own flesh, although created by the skull pin, was even being affected. A dirt consumed them even though there was nothing to be seen. She felt clogged, like all the pores were filled with fog. She wanted to shed her skin, remove the pin and allow the fog to pass right through her instead of settling on her face and arms. Yet she had been highly advised to do no such thing, and she sadly would have to obey…she could always take it out on other students of course.

Being sent down to the rooms was a small blessing, the fog didn't seem to seep as bad down here and although her flesh still craved soap she distracted herself with the beast she was partnered with. She wanted to know more about her. This creature was hardly frightening, how much FEAR could she produce? How could see use her?

“Tell me about yourself then? As we are to be around each other far more than I like I guess you can educate me on your species. It’s the least you can do if I must see you.”

[*pronounced - Sigh]

matisha

Business Vampire

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:03 am
Junko sat down on the bed beside Riley when invited to do so, rubbing at her arm in discomfort; it wasn't because of Riley, and it wasn't actually because of anything she was wearing, but she felt so gross. Had Junko really heard something about there not being any showers or had that been her imagination? She really hoped it wasn't true. Ugh. Her skin felt so greasy to her. She let Riley text away in peace for now until she suddenly heard her speaking in her head again, squeaking and blushing as she turned an embarrassed look down to the Illithid. She was used to the words in her head now, heh she was always used to that, but it was more what was being said that got her.

"It is new." She giggled, rubbing at the back of her neck and smiling. "Well...what do you want to know?" Because frankly Junko could ramble on for ages and ages. It'd be easier if she knew exactly what to say about him so she could try not to go on any tangents. Try being the key word here.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:13 am
As her hand was still resting against her phone, Riley leaned up slightly, and pressed her head against Junko's. She held her EyePhone up to their heads, and tilted her head slightly. Say cheese. She murmured, snapping a quick photo before flopping back down onto the bed.

Riley looked up at the ghoul from her laying position, blinking once before answering. Why, everything of course. Why else would she be asking about the boil, if not to know every detail that Junko could muster up about him? It was all or nothing. Let us begin with how you met. Tell me everything you know about him now that you are dating. You may conclude your story when you catch up to this morning. Riley actually didn't know that there would be anything about this morning to tell - however, it was the most recent marker for a story to end. So, without realizing it, she'd asked for more than she knew.

And, without making it obvious, she was working hard at trying out her abilities to keep the topic of conversation off of her, and onto learning more about others.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:48 am
When Riley's head came to rest against hers Junko tilted her head toward her naturally, used to doing this with a few of her other friends by now. Say cheese? Oh! She smiled toward the camera on Riley's eyePhone, keeping that smile even as the other ghoul laid back down and kept asking her embarrassing questions. Everything. Right. Okay...everything? Really? Oh, well how they met was easy! "On groanspring while he was moving into his dorm." She started simply. Why hide it? It was true. And it was all online so it wasn't as if she could lie because it could be easily disproved just by reading back a bit through her past questions! "He's really nice. I mean, sometimes he...says weird things," Mostly those 'weird things' were innuendos she tried not to think too hard about. "but he's fun to talk to. It's weird, I've met and talked to a lot of boils, but none of them have made me feel like this." She giggled shyly and laid back on the bed, turning on her side to face Riley and folding her hands underneath her head for a bit of support. Yaya had asked these questions too, you'd think she'd be used to this...but that was definitely not the case. Junko was not at all accustomed to talking like this about a boil, especially one who she called her boilfriend. "He surprised me at the Scarentine's Dance too, and didn't even mind that I'm awful at dancing." He was late but that was alright. He'd been busy! She was prepared for that. Umm..what next? Oh!

"He doesn't even mind Her." Junko told her with wide eyes, looking absolutely shocked. Many people seemed tolerant of Her, but Seiji was different.. "This one time he got curious about why my hair was moving, I guess. But instead of asking me he decided to just...poke at it himself, but before I could warn him She got mad and grabbed him. He just...he didn't care! He thought it was funny!" That had been about when she started to feel he was absolutely amazing, actually. For that very reason! "A-and he's really sweet. After that he gave me a kiss on the cheek and when I asked why he said it was so I'd smile again." Junko blushed at that, rubbing at the cheek he'd kissed and giggling. She was getting giddy again! And he wasn't even here! "And he gave me my first kiss after that." A lot of them. "And he likes music. Like, all kinds of music. He looks like some kind of punk but he doesn't totally act like one, you know? He likes more than what he looks like he'd like. He sang for me, too! Annnnd...uh, he also really likes working out and sports and stuff. He's got a lot of muscle for being a ghost?" What else..

"Up to this morning? Well, um...since we aren't on the same boat we decided to spend the night together? N-nothing happened!" She was quick to assure Riley of this. Nothing happened. Nothing. A bit of kissing, and a lot of cuddling, but that was it. Junko was blushing again. "We just slept together. He left me a present in my bag, but I haven't opened it yet. I'm waiting to do that." She didn't want to risk wrecking it, after all. She didn't know what was in that box!  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff