Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FIN] Things always change. (Orion and Eden Cullen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:18 am
Eden looked at him, seeing his expression, part of her wanting to reach out and nuzzle the expression from his face, though the thought of him flinching from her made that feeling squeeze her chest again. Looking back a little to glance at his wings then back to him. "Your father.." Assuming as that was the only place he was likely to have inherited wings from. Nodding gently, she wasn't close to her father though she didn't hate him, she just didn't feel close to him like she did her brother Crown and mother. Looking at her wings, so like her own fathers, having wished many a time she had wings like her brother. Looking at him wanting to ask more wanting to make it better but not knowing how without scaring him.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:36 am
Orion gulped but decided he had to continue, he had never shared this with anyone other than his sister. Even his mother didn't know how he felt, he had never wanted to hurt her feelings as he had never been sure HOW such a wonderful flutter could have fallen for the corruption of a kalona, an a cowardly kalona at that. He had never met the beast nor did he want to. "Yes, a kalona." He looked at her, her wings were so much prettier, feathered and delicate, curving up into a delicate point. "I hate him." he whispered the words and decided he needed to change the subject. "Tell me about you."

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:43 am
Eden looked at him quietly, her surprise not showing on her face, not understanding how someone could hate their father, but then she had no idea of th circumstances around what had happened. When he changed the subjct she didn't press the issue, though she had no idea what to tell him about herself. "What were you wanting to know?" To her thinking she had not done much no was she overly interesting, then again she wasn't prone to having discussions with others that were not in her family, or hadn't known her from when she was born.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:52 am
Orion found himself saying "Everything," before he had been able to censor his thoughts. But it was true, he wanted to know her, something that had never happened before, he couldn't explain it just knew the facts. He couldn't think of a place to start, so said the first thing that came to mind. "How old are you," then he realised that was inappropriate, "Em.... em.... I mean," he blushed and flustered. "Do you have siblings?"*

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:56 am
Smiling she rested her nose in the grass to keep from laughing, he was so sweet and inept at this that she could barely help herself. but her desire not to upset him won and she didn't laugh. Lifting her head she looked at him still smiling. "I'm old enough, though I think my mother still wishes I was a small filly learning to fly." though she had never been the kind of daughter that she thought her mother had really wanted. "I have 2 brothers. Crown and Paris. Do you have any siblings?" Looking at him having gotten over her desire to giggle, it was all alien to her, this is the most girlish sh had ever acted.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:18 am
Orion smiled back at her softly and listened to her, glued to her every word, needing more as they seemed to sooth him and dance over his pelt like tiny shivers of joy. Yet at the same time her words scared him.... two brothers, if they were anything like his half siblings, true stallions, then he suspected they would not approve of him hanging out with their sister. He knew of the protective nature of siblings yet in his case it has always been his sister Lior that had protected him rather than the other way around. The name Crown made him think of royality, a man who would be ignored or allow anyone to do something he didn't approve of. The name Paris seemed more alien to him but there was still strength in it, a strength that Orion knew he failed to possed despite being named after a great warrior. He gulped and nodded at her question, "One sister and two half brothers." They were all connected by his mother, and for the most part he would have considered them all true family if he didn't feel so much of a failure all of the time. "My sister is called Lior." He was proud of his sister, she was the only one he ever really spoke of, he didn't know he youngest half brother well but what he knew of the other showed the great differences between them. His brother was much smaller boned since Orion and Lior took after their Kalona father in terms of height, and although his brother was blind he was considered a great warrior, a worthy male for any mare to mate..... what was Orion? A coward! A freak! A failure!

He tried to push his negative feelings aside, something he found easier with Eden before him, she looked so sweet with her nose in the grass and the smile tugging at her lips turning them into a shining creasent moon. Stunning. "Do you get on with your brothers?" He found himself asking, although it was a sensative subject for him he really did want to know everything about her.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:21 am
Eden watches his expression, not able to read it though all she could tell is that he wasn't thinking happy thoughts. "I get on well with Crown, Paris is nice but we arent as close... I'm not really sure why, maybe its just because I'm the oldest and the only girl, but I dont really know, I was always a little different." And she had been, her brothers had been muchmore care free than she had ever been, if they could see her today, how she was acting with Orion they would never believe it was her. "Sometimes I think that I should have been different, sweeter, giggly, more like a girl." Shakign her head never havign talked about her inner thoughts with anyone, not even Crown.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:34 am
Orion smiled at her but shook his head, "My mother always tells me that you could never be anyone other than you." Although she always said it Orion couldn't help to believe he was still a disappointment to her, especially when compared to his brother. "Your family.... sound nice." He wasn't sure what he should say, he though Eden was perfect they was she was, quite like him, she noticed nature, was kind and beautiful.... well, enchanting really. It didn't matter to him that she wasn't a stereotypical girl, well actually it did, he prefered that she wasn't. He whispered his next words softly, possibly just below normal hearing range. "I like you how you are."

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:40 am
Eden
Eden smiled gently then blushed deeply findinherself hiding her nose a little in the grass and peeking up at him through her hair. His words were sweet and so alien to her ears that she was totally embarrassed. But she got over it eough to lift her head, giving a soft nuzzle to his mane. "Thank you.... I like you how you are too." Her voice soft, she knew he would never believe her but she didn't see anything monsterous in him, in fact he was one of the most gentle people she had ever known.

Smiling at him, softly as she rests her head down again near him, but resisting the urge she had to rest it on him. She wasn't sure why but she wanted to comfort him and make his world happier.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:41 am
Orion watched her curiously, having stayed away from others for most of his life he wasn't entirely sure what her reaction meant. It was so alien from the cocky and confident ways of his sister.... yet there was definatly something sweet and endearing about them. He found himself giggle ever so softly.... but then caught himself with a look of absolute horror spread upon his face. He wasn't laughing at her, but he suspected it would be intrepretted that way.... how stupid could one stallion be? Plus on top of all that Orion had no idea what was happening... something strange seemed to be fluttering in his chest, and he was overly aware of the fact that he wanted her to see him in a good way.

It confused Orion but still he manged to focus and say a thank you of his own despite the shock her touching his mane, her nose just softly rubbing his neck for a moment.... an accident? Frozen to the spot he watched her for a moment or two before finding himself relaxing. He seemed to do that a lot around her. It was like she had an great effect on him.... why? He knew from his mother and brother that males were often attracted to the opposite sex.... but he had never felt such a thing before... was this it? Or had he simply confused it with something else.

Embarrassed by his train of thought he looked away from her as a deep blush darkened his cheeks. "I....I... em..... em...." He looked to the flower, "The flower is pretty too." After he spoke the words he inwardly cursed himself.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:54 am
Eden
Eden didn't take his soft giggle as anything rude, in fact she was resisting giggling herself, fianlly she couldn't resist any more and she giggled, something she couldn't ever reamamber doing before. Grinning at him and nodding. "Yes the flowers are lovely... I told you they reminded me of you." Looking over at the flowers, her mind wandering, not used to feeling like this, she was excited and happy when usually she was calm and in control. Something about Orion brought out a side of her that she had never known existed. Was this a permanant change? Or was it just something that would happen around him? She had no idea what made him special but it was ok, she liked who she was how she was, and while a change would take getting used to, she could do that to. "What were you looking for today? Butterfly hunting again?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:34 am
Orion found himself shriveral up a little inside at the question, it was perfectly innocent yet he didn't know how she would react if he told her the truth.... yet at the same time he couldn't bring himself to lie. He couldn't look at her as he spoke just above a whisper; "I was actually looking for you."

Then he did something he didn't usually do. He didn't run, no, instead he dared to turn his head and look at her with one eye as his hair hung limply around his head hiding him a little.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:09 am
Eden
Eden was looking at him, but at his words her head came up again as her face went deeply pink, having no clue how t oreact to that, but she felt light headed with happyness. "That.... makes me happy..." Sounding oddly surprised at this, because she was happy, firstly he had said they truth when she knew he feared others reations being negative, and he had been brave enough to come and look for her when he was very shy and wairy of people in general.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:10 am
Orion gulped and suddenly felt very uncomfortable in his own skin. It seemed to iche and demand he wiggle free of it. Still, he didn't look away from her..... her reaction seemed similar to his own, and the innocence of her blush told him the truth of the situation. This was new to both of them. His brother and sister always told him that it was his responsibility as much as theirs to try and make a situation comfortable and happy again but Orion had no idea how. This was the first time he ever wished to be a more social. His mind was racing with different ideas, all seeming more silly than the last... which is probably the reason he asked such a silly question. "Do others make you happy?"  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:19 am
Eden
Eden's blush faded a little at the question as it made her think, and she did, her eyes leaving his for a few moments before returning. "Yes, my family does, though the herd is so huge that I don't know them all well, but they are all nice and I feel safe with them... Thats about it though, I dont have any friends outside of that." Others didn't sturr a reaction in her and usually got tired and thought she didn't care, she did, she just had to remember to make th effort to show it, for some reason it usually didn't come this naturally.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff