Welcome to Gaia! ::

The xxxHolic Guild

Back to Guilds

Fans of CLAMP's xxxHolic, you were not guided here by chance -- here you can ponder and discuss, or just hang with other Holic-holics!! 

Tags: crossover, holic, clamp, tsubasa, yaoi 

Reply The xxxHolic Guild
The maru and moro thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:48 am
that'd be right, huh..?
lessee...
maybe i should go to that mall..? *ploting, yep!*
-sakura  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:52 am
.....nanda? Just do it.  

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:06 pm
but, but...saku-chan is much too lazy to do such things! and dont tell me to shut up, cuz i never evah will!! *goes off to rant*
-sakura  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:33 am
....nani o katari sokosoko? Keh, if you don't want to, you don't have to. Just make up your mind.  

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

arabelsabre1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:34 pm
Why are Maru and Moro even working for Yuko?!?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:28 pm
louldly and clearly: we dont know.
we can only assume and theory, but we wont truely know unless its verified in the manga or CLAMP decides to tell us.
but for now, we dont know.
anyhoo, what choice do they have? they're souless. they cant even step out of the store! crying poor little souless children...
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:33 am
......Maru and Moro do work?
.....and, while we're on the subject, I would like to point out that I've never actually seen what they look like. Watanuki says they look like small children in their playcothes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:24 pm
well, you could say that they more like mess around and repeat phrases like broken records... sweatdrop
by the way, domeki...
i have a suspicion that you lie!!
remember vol 6? when that spirit women was making watanuki sick, moru and maru pushed watanuki out! then, just like a few seconds later, you came up and dragged watanuki away, ne? so you mustve seen them before!
...unless...wait. are maru and moru even visible to those who cannot enter?! gonk
my heads...hurting....this is too much for me! crying
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Chikiya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:04 pm
Does anyone know which one is which?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:03 pm
umm... i think Moro is the one with the short hair, and Maru is the one with the long hair...

but They are creepy, especially in book 1, the last chapter page of the english version, and it has a pic of the two of them stripping eachother
i was like
" eek sweatdrop confused sweatdrop gonk "  

Jaconis

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:44 pm
little_kitty_chan
well, you could say that they more like mess around and repeat phrases like broken records... sweatdrop
by the way, domeki...
remember vol 6? when that spirit women was making watanuki sick, moru and maru pushed watanuki out! then, just like a few seconds later, you came up and dragged watanuki away, ne? so you mustve seen them before!
...unless...wait. are maru and moru even visible to those who cannot enter?! gonk
-sakura

Nah, I was too busy dealing with that idiot to take much notice of them. And, I didn't get to look at 'em when I was helping that loud, annoying girl, either...that blue-haired ******** got in the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:12 am
Onmyouza-tou
little_kitty_chan
by the way, domeki...
-sakura

Nah, I was too busy dealing with that idiot to take much notice of them. And, I didn't get to look at 'em when I was helping that loud, annoying girl, either...that blue-haired ******** got in the way.

by "blue haired", do you mean the ame-warashi?
...whos the loud, anning girl..? sweatdrop
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Captain

Onmyouza-tou

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:37 am
little_kitty_chan
Onmyouza-tou
little_kitty_chan
by the way, domeki...
-sakura

by "blue haired", do you mean the ame-warashi?
...whos the loud, anning girl..? sweatdrop
-sakura

That stupid Andres girl and that new kid, what's his name? Whatever. The Blue ******** know who I'm talking about, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:52 pm
The girl of rain has red hair. Zashiki warashi is the blue haired girl, the one that gave Watanuki a Valentine present.

Well, anyway... Maru is the blue-long-haired, black-dressed, and Moro is the pink-short-haired, white-dressed.

(This is crazy, but this is the first time an anime/manga character has the same name as me 3nodding cause Malu=Maru in japanese, ne? *silence* oh well stare )

They give me the creeps too. They are soul-less, and for some reason, they couldn't wake Mokonas up (I somehow remember Yuuko explaining that to Watanuki but I don't remember what she told him...) And I think they are Yuuko's creation (OK, if she can make two humans become gods, then she can probably make soul-less bodies, ne? eek This is even more creepy eek )  

Malu CLBS

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

little_kitty_chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:34 pm
correction:
according to CLAMP's colored chappie*checks to make sure* 97, the ame-warashi's hair is blue, and the zashiki's BLACK. cursed opening! *although its pretty good...*
um...piccy piccy...*uploads to photobucket..*
okay:
User ImageUser Image

oh ho ho ho ho ho! saku-chan is right once more!!
-sakura  
The xxxHolic Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces