Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Journals
- such a damn good time. [50 - Maxx D] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 am
DIRECTORY
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
page 3 blood royal . the night will always win . abandon . disrepair . headlong .
. bitter end . second skin . last goodbye . rasp . creeper .
. makeshift . red alert . lost kitten . illumination .

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
. Blood Royal .
3rd December 2012
[ doe ]

Blood Royal is… vicious, unforgiving but straightforward, at least. A true buckeater with no qualms about letting others know about it - that weeds out the weak, and she cares not for your judgment. She amuses her biological mother, who is altogether too entertained that the girl who looks just like her turned out so much like her other father.

Awake during [ variable hours ]

Revolution...
is a protective pangolin, trained to be aggressive when ordered.

RELATING
Mating [ see if you can handle this. ]
Befriending [ really now? ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Death to Death x Who Watches [ Whose Widow ]
Clutch [ The Ghost of You Lingers | The Night Will Always Win | Moon Over Ghost Boughs ]

RP LOGS Color - #56130C

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Did this for Jun's birthday from Rejam and benefited again! Oh god I love this, and we've been wanting this clutch forever. It was so worth it sneaking the stream at work ahaha 8D;;  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:55 am
. The Night Will Always Win .
3rd December 2012
[ doe ]

Night is… quiet, curious and surprisingly personable - perhaps a desire for a normalcy she's never known drives her to maintain a very dim idea of her family dynamics, opting instead to hone her nocturnal hunting instincts and carefully ignore everything else. She has a vague interest in painting with her feathered tail but remains painfully amateur. Break teases her about it regularly.

Awake during [ the dark of the night ]

To The Wind...
looks more intimidating than it really is, other than when it's flailing its limbs and rear end in your face.

RELATING
Mating [ nobody asks to be born... ]
Befriending [ talking is fine, but you might not want to come too close. ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS

RP LOGS color - #817973

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 am
. Disrepair .
13th January 2013
[ doe ]

shatter, slivers
suffer, rot
a state of disrepair

Disrepair is… solemn, steady, strong - the dutiful eldest, especially with Mother, so soft, and half the family crippled by inherited burden. Their grandfather always urged her to the light [she always suspected his desperate insistence was due to personal failing] and so she took it all on. Her secondary weakness is resentment, the primary is an unrelenting paranoia that someday, everything will fall apart...and this she will never be able to fix.

Sometimes Filament looks at her funny. She suspects she looks most like their father.

RELATING
Mating [ ...uh, I didn't see that coming. ]
Befriending [ I suppose I see no harm. ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Be Mine x Sideways Down [ Be Down ]
Clutch [ Impression | Heavy Burden | Abandon | All Hope ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: One of the most vicious plots I've ever done in babbenness, and god they're all gorgeous. Thank you so much for letting me do it with you, Ruri, and letting me have my beautiful and tragic kiddies!  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:15 am
. Abandon .
13th January 2013
[ buck ]

all hope is here but lost to me
what is left of wild abandon

Abandon is… the wild child, the distraction, the one with a ready smile. Like the others, he is weighed down by a misery he has no understanding of and buries it by almost recklessly engaging in whatever he fancies.

Filament was terrified he would turn out like Down. Thankfully, he seems harmless...

RELATING
Mating [ always up for it ]
Befriending [ love a good adventure ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Be Mine x Sideways Down [ Be Down ]
Clutch [ Disrepair | Impression | Heavy Burden | All Hope ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: This is the saddest clutch ever. I love.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:52 am
. Headlong .
14th January 2013
[ buck ]

you can fall in but you can never climb out.

Headlong is… cautious, approaching things with a quiet, sturdy gaze - but once he commits, he falls in hard, even obsessively. This would be romantic if he didn't work for Rise & Co, but since he does, it consists of things like cataloguing fish by colour and studying chicken breeding habits.

RELATING
Mating [ ...it might get dangerous. ]
Befriending [ I appreciate the sentiment. ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Saddened Eyes x Bent Knee [ Sad Knees ]
Clutch [ Forlorn | Mistral | Monsoon | Silver Lining ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .
Rise & Shine Stock-Take ORP with Rise & Co.

OOC Notes: This handsome boy was left over from Jun's lovely Weep's clutch [I love her veddy much] and I COULD NOT SAY NO. Especially with the chance to name him a Frames song.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:55 am
. Bitter End .
14th January 2013
[ doe ]

deign not to soften the blow
the wound in my chest, it festers and grows
alone at the last, that's what you intend
see you at the bitter end

End is… pretty and fearsome - until she opens her mouth. She inherited the tendency to run her mouth like her mother, but instead of nagging sourly speaks of fate, Kin and inevitable betrayal. Quite a bit of a downer. Maybe a bit of a hipster.

RELATING
Mating [ why would I do that to myself? It all ends the same way. ]
Befriending [ You won't remember me once you're halfway across the swamp. ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Heart-shaped Phlox x Black-Eyed [ Black Phlox ]
Clutch [ White Leaf | Collide | Scars of Your Love | Bruise Pristine ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Aw man, I loved the RP between these two and I love Phlox a LOT. And this gorgeous little lady out of it, gah!

LEGENDARY REQS
[b][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24699271]Naming Dream[/url][/b]

[b]RPs:[/b]
1. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24721619]Once Bitter Twice Shy[/url] - the one where Bitter End tells Sleepless about the buck she wants to kill and makes her hex him
2. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24721639]The Insomnia Cure[/url] - the one where the hex did not work and Bitter End literally drags Sleepless out on a journey to find the mysterious 'Swamp Witch Root' that will not just kill him "someday," but "now."
3. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24325773]WP01: Never Idle's Building[/url] - the one where Bitter End thought she and Sleepless may as well help a Legendary, just in case, and live through angry mares and logs.
4. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24334855]WP02: Little Lost Bird[/url] - the one where Bitter End and Sleepless operate on a struggling bird
5. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24342983]WP03: Stuck![/url] - the one where Bitter End is literally stuck in the mud and Sleepless tries to escape but ends up coming back to help her out with other kin.
6. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24355713]WP04: Overly Ripe[/url] - the one where Bitter End and Sleepless gather oranges and end up fighting.
7. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24363199]WP05: Far From Home[/url] - the one where Bitter End and Sleepless investigate a tower in a dream
8. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24372639]WP06: Return[/url] - the one where Bitter End and Sleepless are attacked by killer plants in a dream
9. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24574365]Checkmate CYOA[/url] - the one where Bitter End bets on the wrong owlcat and dies in a dream.
10. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24677131]Wolf Pack Hunting Game - Apr 2015[/url] - the one where Sleepless gets done in via an OOC suicide pact, Bitter End explains the concept of confirmation bias and screams "[color=indianred]I TOLD YOU[/color]"
11. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24722197]So Bitter the Taste of Betrayal[/url] - the one where Bitter End finds the swamp witch root, Sleepless reveals she lied, it is a radish and they were never friends like End thought they were.
12. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24722199]An End to Sleepless Nights[/url] - the one where Bitter End apologises to Sleepless for being selfish and thoughtless and is glad to have a friend after all.
13. [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24754697]WP12: The Obelisk[/url] - the one where Bitter End confronts the killer tower again and embraces her naming dream.

[b]Story Told:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24722209]The Ant & Its Existentialist Crisis[/url]

[b]Why Bitter End would be an interesting Legendary:[/b] Bitter End has always been aware of the fallibility of kin and the fact that the swamp is much bigger than the needs and narcissism of each kin alone, but after [strike]living through her angsty teen stage[/strike] an involved journey, now also understands that one's significance is made by themselves, and that meaning is created by what each kin does with their lives and how they involve those around them. Though blunt, dour and intimidating, she endeavours to make each kin more self-aware - her goal is to guide each kin to realising their own faults, and having understood their short-comings, improve themselves.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:55 am
. Second Skin .
16th January 2013
[ buck ]

shed the old
and start anew

Skin is… quick and deft, a showman skinner. He speaks in unfinished sentences, preferring to let his hooves do the talking as he flips up the fur and displays the cleanly split skin and flesh. Magical!

Awake during [ regular hours ]

RELATING
Mating [ how pretty is your pelt? ]
Befriending [ don't you love a good hunt? ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: aaaaugh Chrys was so sweet and got me a Christmas box! When I got ende I was super excited because I love her snakemeti and snakes and jaguars are essentially my rep animals. I gave her a redback racer and a fire cornsnake to choose between, and she gloriously combined both for this wonderful bugger.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:56 am
. Last Goodbye .
10th February 2013
[ doe ]

a wave of nothing
last goodbye

Bye is… bright-eyed, resourceful and greatly interested in her father's worldly knowledge. Slip appreciates that she doesn't nag like Phlox does, but she's really cramping his style on his nightly haunts - it's hard to pick up girls with a ghosty white doe skipping over. He's not sure whether she's doing this on purpose or not. She just smiles.

RELATING
Mating [ oh, you're cheeky. ]
Befriending [ you say Goodbye and I say hello! ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Slip Away x Kiss [ Last Kiss ]
Clutch [ Love-Lies-Bleeding | Death Rattle | Cloud Peak | Plagued Heartbeat ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Corn was supersweet and bribed for this and did not allow me to pay for anything at ALL. I love Kiss and Slip Away and these kiddies are so special to me. Look at how gorgeous this girlie is. Slip is always haunted by his daughters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:06 am
. Rasp .
18th February 2013
[ buck ]

it don't sound pleasant
but you can't help yourself looking over, can you?

Rasp is… a careless gentleman, debonair and casually cruel in a distinctly distant way - he can afford it with his dashing looks and the fact he hasn't yet felt the pain his callousness causes.

RELATING
Mating [ take care you don't bore me with your body ]
Befriending [ frankly my dear, I don't give a damn ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Song x Perfect [ Perfect Song ]
Clutch [ Chime | Hush | Resound ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: A glorious and generous gift from Vesp and Muffins' very, very special Perfect Song clutch! I don't know what I did to deserve this but I just couldn't turn Rasp down, handsome fella.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:08 am
. Creeper .
20th February 2013
[ doe ]

Other Totoma tended towards a louder entrance, heavy hooves pounding the snow on their approach. She tried that and it didn't work out so well - her thundering scared off everything in the vicinity and her inability to catch up shamed her greatly. In a bid to avoid attention she learnt to step softly and blend into the shadows. She crept along the landscape and hunted with stealth; when they finally saw the totoma in full light once more, bearing the bountiful results of her silent hunt, they named her Creeper.

Creeper is… quiet, stealthy and literally creepy in all ways. Her shame has led her to seclusion - she is not unfriendly, merely unsure of how to deal with other kin. This tendency isn't helped by the presence of her protective and vitey pet...but once you get past her silence and vulpix she makes a sweet, if awkward companion.

Awake during [ afternoon to late night ]

Payback...
is cute and cuddly if you manage to get past all the biting and snarling.

RELATING
Mating [ ...that's forward. ]
Befriending [ what do you mean? ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Lolli was INSANE and got semicustoms to give out and I was the lucky and undeserving recepient of this beautiful girlie who she KNOWS hit my buttons because she is jaguar. THE END. And then Astra came and gave me the perfect Pokemon pet for her and I love them both so much, as I do the ladies who gifted them!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:14 am
. Makeshift .
7th March 2013
[ doe ]

It isn't perfect but that will do.
makeshift solution - right on cue.

Makeshift is… a stylin' girl with confidence and love for everyone - an ardent admirer of girls and bucks alike, flexible and adventurous, a jack of all trades but a master of none. Except, she winks, maybe in the dark.

Awake during [ afternoon to late night ]

RELATING
Mating [ can you keep up? ]
Befriending [ it has its benefits! ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: ??? x Void [ Void Mystery Breeding ]
Clutch [ Absence | Breathing Smoke | Oblivion | Fairwood ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Elvy had her birthday and a gorgeous Void mystery breeding and out of the goodness of her heart decided to share her joy with me and Jun. WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT this gorgeous creature!!!  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:15 am
. Red Alert .
14th March 2013
[ doe ]

epilepsy warning: flashing gif

Red is… super paranoid. She is responsible, capable, yes; but often completely derailed and undone by her suspicious mind, almost always in fear of something, definitely a conspiracy theorist. Calm her down and she can be such a delight (though clingy_...but know that the next breakdown is unfortunately not far away.

RELATING
Mating [ but why would you want me? ]
Befriending [ a friend...for now. ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Time After Time x Light Our Darkest Hour [ After Hours ]
Clutch [ Universal Greeting | Act Now | Everything Must Go | Sideways ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Oh my god wee little Rewind went and bred with Roddy for the crackiest babbies of which one turned out to be Red Alert. I have nothing to say but what and I love her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:38 pm
. Lost Kitten .
14th April 2013
[ doe ]

you'll never be mine
lost kitten in the swamp

Kitten is… a whimsical creature with lightness and naivete in her voice and hooves - that she uses very well to lure others into intimacy, and you're never quite sure if she means to 'love' so many. A typically prancing Acha who seems to have never grown up.

RELATING
Mating [ you've got my eyes ]
Befriending [ aw, with me? of course! ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Peep x Never Forgets [ Not a Peep ]
Clutch [ Totoma | Totoma | Totoma | Totoma

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Ruri and Miza are so sweet and totally shoved their beautiful clutch at us...and that Acha egg was so attractive I took her, much to the dismay of my guilty conscience. Then Kitten popped up and I was about 100% done  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:39 pm
. Illumination .
14th April 2013
[ buck ]

he is a guide, he feels your plight
illumination - he gives the light

Illumination is… a buck with heavily protective instincts, as kind as caring as his tender mother, but with the occasional rage from his strong father that he usually diffuses into severe disapproval. Responsible, capable, and a deeply dependable friend.

RELATING
Mating [ ...better than being lonely. ]
Befriending [ you are always welcome! ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Tastes Like Summer x Distant Thunder [ Summer Rain ]
Clutch [ Tremble | Darkening Skies | Portions for Foxes | Skybreaker ]

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Finally got Thunder and the lovely Starburst bred from that significant RP - and out comes this buck I've just been waiting for. The perfect Kio at the right time.  
Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff