Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Deep Space: Homeworld Exploration
[INTRO] Glorious Dawn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:58 pm
Knowing the mysterious-idiot man's name didn't help her as much into figuring out his identity than she had imagined. In fact, it didn't satisfy any of her curiosities. The senshi folded her arms over her chest, her expression unwelcoming, but when was it ever? Most of the people that met Nemesis knew her for being unfriendly. Hell, the only people she seemed to get along with was her own teammates, and on the rare occasion with another senshi who could actually get s**t done. "Uh, what that chick said. I, at least, was born here." She had gestured at Sailor Maia quickly, but in such a way that implied that the other senshi was somehow insignificant.

In Nemesis' highly esteemed opinion, she was.

"You sure ask a lot of questions, dude." It seemed to be her default name for whenever she couldn't be bothered to call them by their actual name. Maybe she was belittling Kurma somehow. "How'd you end up 'on this rock'. What are you, to be exact, because you sure as hell ain't a senshi, and I'd be happy to jump to the conclusion that you're not friendly." Nemesis wouldn't mind kicking the heel of her boot into his face and watching him tumble backwards.

She'd get a good laugh out of it. But, really, he didn't seem all that bad. He didn't have that 'bad guy' vibe, and the only thing that bothered her about him was that he was kind of an... air head almost. Spaced out. Yes, that was the word.

"It's been going on for a year from what I know, maybe more." There, she gave him a little more incentive to return some information.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:03 pm
Where else would they have been born? Bell had always held a firm belief that Earth couldn't possibly be the only planet with 'intelligent life,' but Kurma's question....

"This is the place we were born. Are you to suggest that life exists else where? By that logic, should we assume you are not of this planet?" Bellatrix asked, doing best to stave off her hunger-induced tantrums, and any thing else that might have been grating at her nerves. Bellatrix spoke exactly what came to her mind. The questions that popped in to her head.

It wasn't too far fetched an assumption, she thought. What, with magic super powers , talking cats, moon princesses, and the like, why should anyone look at her oddly for asking such. For coming to such a conclusion. She wasn't about to make demands to know, or to lace her words with vinegar. You caught more flies with honey, after all.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm
Themis was confused. Very confused indeed. Where else could he be from ? Seriously ? Did they all look like martians ?

Uh.

Add that confusion to the fact he only barely knew the answer to these questions, and Themis was content to let Bellatrix speak for the both of them. Though he couldn't help but pull out his phone and glance at it curiously. Mau technology ?

....What's a Mau ?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:30 pm
A single brow rose at Kurma. He hadn't really taken her hand for the handshake, and he seemed to be spacing out like a dipsh*t kitten. He wasn't gaining many respect points with Sailor Iris if anything. Her arms began to fold up.

She listened to what this Kurma had to say, blinking at his beach ball (or whatever the hell it was) when he seemed to pay attention to it. As he seemed to offer more and more information, the senshi of Rainbows was able to piece something together.

Mau technology and CATS!

Why did it always have to be cats?! The blonde rather notably blanched. Her thoughts were enough to distract her from Kurma's newest strange display of defying physics. Others were easily offering responses to the somewhat cryptic questions Kurma asked while the tomboy of a senshi continued to mentally cuss about the cats.  

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:09 pm
Castor raised an eyebrow. The guy was defying gravity. It freaked the senshi of hail out a bit, watching some guy just sitting in mid-air. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool. Kurma even had a ball and Castor was sure they were outside of a school. All they needed now were a couple of negaversers up to no good, to start to make more trouble in this neighborhood. Of course then the senshi would get into one little fight and no doubt someone would get scared and say '******** this s**t I'm heading out of here.'

That case aside, Castor didn't like the whole floating factor. "Dude, seriously, stop the force magic. It's freaky. And I'm from my mom's v****a." This guys..unnerved Castor. He had heard rumors of out side forces, of Chaos seeds. Hell, that Wiseman guy he heard about was partially responsible for the coma. Who was to say this guy wasn't also some evil weird wonky force from some other universe? This idea was even more pestering as Kurma mentioned the cats...and how he apparently knew they had created the phones.
"Before I answer about how I was told we senshi ended up here, riddle me this Kurma." Castor was defensive as ever. Stubborn as ever. "How did you know the phones were created by the cats?" Castor was sure that none of the negaverse knew about the phones or the cat's ability to create them. They'd never mentioned it or hinted at it in all of his encountered with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:09 pm

She knew this one.. having a guardian cat of her own, she could answer the question before Kurma had a chance. "Guys... Mau technology means it was something made by the guardian cats. If you look at the cells, MAU is actually on them." She shifted uncontrollably, it was something she was told by Chloe whom would sometimes delve into information.

She was unsure if she should eyebrow quirk. "Wait, are you calling us aliens? Uhm i remember being BORN here, on earth. Thanks." She quipped... a little irritated but confused.

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

Marushii

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:11 pm
For the most part, Sailor Merope had tuned out the other senshi. Nag, nag, nag, went one, b***h, b***h, b***h went another. Did becoming a hardass come with leveling up? He made one one extra boop in the eternals and supers-that-are-near eternal senshi direction. Ugh! He grimaced at the thought of becoming a super senshi. He didn't want to power up any time soon.

But then someone came close. Merope looked up and jumped, nearly dropping his phone in surprise. "Um!" He said. Then he realized that saying "Um!" didn't amount to much of anything after all.

Sailor Merope opened his mouth to reply, then closed it again as the higher-leveled senshi began talking. Oh. Well. He scuffled a boot, biting his lip and trying to think of something to say while the other senshi carried on. Should he even be here? This stuff was getting over his head, and it didn't look like he was needed. With a lack of anything else to do, Sailor Merope grabbed ahold of his vest and shifted it, causing a couple bits of hail and melted snow from Sailor Eskimo's attack to go tumbling out. Whew! No wonder he was so cold!

"Well," he interjected rather loudly, waving his phone towards Kurma. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Merope, Senshi of Rogue Waves. The guardian cats gave us our phones, but... Um. I haven't heard Mau before. It sounds a bit like meow, though, so are they related to the guardian cats? Though," he began, a puzzled expression coming over his face. "What do you mean by that? I think one of the cats is from the moon but... He ended it with a shrug, then fell silent. It was beginning to feel like he was in school again. Attention was all fine and dandy, but it was the last thing he wanted when he didn't know the answers! He also got the feeling that now Wasn't A Good Time to Change the Subject by asking how Kurma floated there, either -- especially with the hostility running around.

Embarrassed, Merope settled for flipping his phone open and tabbing around some of the options. boop-boop boop boop.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:35 pm
Perseus listened to all of the other comments about the cats, and being born on earth, and everything else that had been mentioned too with interest. It was all very, very interesting after all. "I think what he's implying...is that while we were all born here, the fact that we are senshi means we are aligned with things not of this earth?" She paused for a moment to consider the implications of what she had just said... did that mean they were at heart aliens? Kurma was very alien in the way he went about explaining things,but he didn't seem malevolent at all. It really did make sense though...why else would they be named after celestial objects?

The cats had also talked about being aligned with their elements and planets before as well. Ugh, it really made her head hurt, thinking about all the things that she still didn't know. But she had come a long way from the very beginning basics. "You seem to know a lot about us Kurma, but I must say we don't know anything about you. Why are you on 'this rock', as you called it?"  

LadyNozomi

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:08 pm
Pegasus raised her eyebrows a bit at what appeared to be the sheer naivety of the newcomer, her expression quickly shifting from suspicious to mildly curious despite her best efforts. There was something about the way he said 'I don't do this sort of thing often' that gave her the feeling he didn't mean in the 'I'm anti-social and don't get out much' kind of way. Which was... curious. Make no mistake, she didn't trust him, but there was just something... well, curious was the best way to describe it. There was something curious about this 'Kurma' that just piqued her interest. Helios, too, seemed moderately intrigued, the priestess' presence more firm than usual, as if she too had begun listening.

Interesting.

The senshi of dreams followed the speakers with her eyes thoughtfully yet silently, taking a good few seconds to stare at Castor blankly before Lyra (thankfully) spoke up, allowing her to shift attention again.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:49 pm
Europa quickly registered Kurma in her phone and sighed at the others. "Honestly," she groaned. "Am I the only one who's bothered to do any research?" All this 'we were born here' was ridiculous - of course they'd been born here, but if the naming scheme their merry band of superheroes followed didn't clue anyone in then talk of reincarnation and the Moon kingdom ought have.

"The senshi are from outer space, aren't they?" she asked Kurma. She'd reached the conclusion on her own, but it seemed best to phrase it as a question, rather than come off sounding too cocksure.

"The Senshi were in Japan in the 1980s," Europa informed the mysterious man. They knew that much from Astraea-Luna, and she'd done some research to confirm it. "But right now I'm only aware of scouts here in Destiny City, and only in the last year and a half or so."

That was something to look into, she thought - whether or not there were senshi in other cities, or on other continents, or if any of them had been born before the last reported sighting of the Japanese team.

"I hope that answers the question," she said, and glanced over the other scouts again. Ignorance was no excuse.  

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:05 pm
-Taking a few of the other idea she withdrew her own phone from magical subspace, letting it hover above her fingers for a moment before she grasped it, pointing it at the few she hadn't scanned before, watching Kurma curiously when his turn came.

Polaris still wasn't particularly fond of the hostility, Kurma's... laid backness was actually comforting to her, but the questions raised were good ones.

Europa's answer was typical and appreciated, far more eloquently put together then she likely would have strung the bit of information..- "It would be dim of us to believe our names were simply random celestial names. I know I've felt a certain affinity towards my star since being awakened."

"Aliens aren't even that surprising. Don't you guys remember those tree aliens and all the havoc they caused?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:23 pm
Kurma was floating. Eskimo's eyes widened as she watched him. The slow free fall thing was cool, but the floating thing was just weird. Shaking her head a bit she glanced around at the others seeing that some of them were taking out their phones. Not wanting to be left out she summoned her own and scanned Kurma in. Once that was done she moved towards Merope, he had taken out his phone first maybe he knew what was going on? Plus he was a guy and she felt more comfortable around guys then girls.

Nudging the pirate senshi with her elbow she leaned down whispering to him. "Do you have any idea what's going on?" Her crystal blue eyes flicked from Merope to Kurma. His questions had caught her off guard, Mau technology, inferring that they didn't come from earth. Focusing her attention on the stranger for a moment she looked thoughtful. "Obviously like everyone else I was born here on earth, but my name comes from a nebula in the constellation Gemini." She wasn't sure if that was what he was asking, but she offered the information anyways. After she had gotten awakened one of the first things she had done was go to google and figured out why she was named after people who lived in igloos and went ice fishing.

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

cibarium

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:47 pm
"...That's weird."

Upon the crowd's responses -- this time, very unified in their answering -- Kurma's excited expression started to fizzle, until the smile was gone and he was left looking bewildered. The youthfulness of his demeanor almost completely extinguished, it became apparent to all of them that this person wasn't even of senshi age either. And not only that, there was something about him that made it seem as if he might be even older than he looked. It might have been his power signature, it might have been the experience written in his face... regardless, he rested a hand on his chin, and repeated, "That's... really weird."

He had a puzzled little frown on his face, and upon the same question being returned to him, he straightened up as he formed his response. "Not from Earth, no. Not from this system, either. I'm not really from anywhere in particular, but neither is anyone else if you want to get technical about it. Anyway," he shrugged, and his face brightened, very briefly; "as far as why I turned up here, your guess is as good as mine. But I'm starting to think it has something to do with how all of you did. So... for the time being, my story isn't very important. Most of it's pretty boring, anyway."

Then, Europa spoke up -- and the corners of Kurma's mouth twitched back into half of the grin they'd all seen them with earlier. "There, now we're getting somewhere, though... outer space is a damn crude term, don't you think?" And then he unbent his legs and drifted over to her, until he was standing upside down in the air above them, arms jovially crossed, looking at the senshi of the Deep straight in the eye. "After all, if that's where you're from... it's not very 'outer.'"

He shook his head a bit, seemingly in disapproval of that choice in wording.

"At any rate, you hit the nail on the head, so I take it you're the smart girl in this group. Care to tell everyone what you think we should do to get back... out there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:59 pm
Mental cursing put aside, Sailor Iris finally began to listen in again about the time the strange stranger began to fawn about the notion of the senshi being from outer space.

Or apparently not "outer" space as he so blatantly stated.

The corners of Iris' mouth twitched slightly. In all honesty, she didn't really know what to think about this whole ordeal. Likewise, she didn't really know what to think about the suggestion of going back out there. Wouldn't the space vacuum (or whatever it was, it wasn't like Iris was the nerdy bookworm type) tear them up?  

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:06 pm
"Some of us spend our time actually fighting instead of researching," Nemesis grumbled to herself in response to Europa. She rolled her eyes, making her preference of how to tackle the problem clear. Sailor Nemesis was flat-out enjoyed fighting, and seeing immediate results. She didn't have the patience that many other senshi possessed, and she certainly didn't have more than a single pleasant quality about her. Nemesis hadn't even researched so far as where her name came from.

Huh, maybe she should get on that.

"You know, dude," and Kurma apparently wasn't going to get a name until one of his answers absolutely satisfied Nemesis, "You can quit with the vague bullshit any time now. The man's focus had seemingly become fixated on Europa, but Nemesis would be damned if she wasn't heard. Her self-esteem was high enough that she did, quite frankly, think herself as the better of most of the senshi here. In fact, the only person she considered above herself was Pegasus.

Of course, Pegasus would never hear such a thing from Nemesis' own lips. She was hardly going to give her captain that sort of satisfaction.
"Honestly, I've got things I could get DONE in the time it takes you to blurt things out nice and prettily for all of us. I could prevent some adorable little girl from getting her starseed ripped from her chest and fed to a pet youma." She tapped her foot on the pavement, the perfect picture of impatience.

Deep Space: Homeworld Exploration

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff