Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
SiSi Pumpkin's Custom Patch -closed-grats winners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:37 pm
    .: (Unedited) Regular Soquili :.
    Colorist wanted: You o: ?

Name of horse: Amitola

Owner: ATh e a r t

Temper (one word for horse's personality): Detached

Breed: Spirited

Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
    Body - Draft with leg feathers (no roman nose)
    Hair - Braided (for mane and tail)
    Everything else is CC C:

I pretty much want this Soq based on rainbows... Mostly the rainbow on clouds o: So it's pretty free range because I don't know what I want beyond that c: <3

Reference image(s): Double Rainbow [xXx]
    Rainbow on Clouds [xXx]

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult

Default accessory color(s)?:
    (I'm guessing this means the Trading post items...?)
    3 Hoop (Color = CC) = 700g
    Beaded Bracelets (Color = CC) = 2k
    Tie Choker (Color = CC) = 3k

Premade Tag Number: CC
    Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
    Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
    Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a

Hair/clothing edits (if any): n/a

Total: 350k + 5.7k = 355.7k

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:38 pm
.:Kirin Soquili:. .:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: SiSi
Name of horse: Icarus
Owner: SylverStar
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Boastful
Breed: Kirin Wind Crossbreed
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): rainbow horn and scales. Light blue hair, eyes and hooves. White body. Soft fur chops that are the white blending into the blue. I would like to have the fur around the hooves long in the back of the foot and up the leg with a tinge of the blue at the tips (see ref). Leg down pose. I also want hooves to glow. Style 2 horn (unless I can get that classic looking horn that turns upwards that I have seen a few new Soq's have), Type three wings with end feathers rainbow colored rest of wings white. Rainbow Markings - would like henna markings can CC detail to ability. Want markings around leg. Simple markings on front legs and detailed markings on back legs (see refs). Rainbow colors pastel.
Reference image(s): plushie fetlocks mane, fetlocks, chopsmane and fetlocks simple henna detail henna detail henna 2
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: rainbow, light blue
Premade Tag Number: 020
Tag frame color (for custom tag): cc
Tag feather color (for custom tag): rainbow
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any): see refs. For mane want a fluffy tassled mane that flows to the back. where you can still see some neck scales. Want the mane to run all the way along the back going into the tail. would like a simple necklace with two rainbow feathers...like plushie.

Price = 1.3 Kirin + 325k half wind + Mod. Edits? 200k = 1,825,000  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:45 pm
:.Kirin x Kelpi Soquili.:
Colorist Wanted: Siiiii Siiiiiii~!!!!!
Name of Horse: Perle
Owner: [+Katch+]
Temper: Suave
Breed: Pearl
Description:
Perle is a weird one, a mix of two unusual parents he grew up as a shining white example to his peers, a strange and exotic pony he quickly gained an ego...a HUGE one.
If you can pull off an expression for that i'd love you forever XD
He's themed after a pearl, so he's pure white with that pearly sheen all over him, swirls, whirls and pretty colors on his Kirin scales and down his Kelpi tail. He LOVES his jewels, he's strung with a few strands of pearls around his horn and neck and around his tail, (see ref) in his mouth he normally holds a mother of pearl necklace, it was his mothers. His mane is shining white and very elaborate ( i didn't draw his mane out so have fun with it, curls, waves, done up with pearls, super long, etc etc i give you full reign with it. )
He's got a very sheer scarf he wears around his neck. The only color on the guy is the lovely violet of his eyes. Which he loves to accentuate, so he wears light makeup (a cool blue or purple to set off his coat) and around the bottom of his eye is studded with little white gems. :3

I would like him to be made of the two halves of the new lines for the Kirin and Kelpi.
I don't believe i've ever seen one before. <3

Ref pictures: WOAAAH IT'S A PICTURE

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): whatever strikes your fancy
Hair/clothing edits (if any): fun hair + scarf + pearls.
Moderate edits= 200k + Kirin x Kelpi: 1,675,000 = 1,875,000 + Tip = 2mil :3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:56 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You! =D
Name of horse: Orchid
Owner: ShtrDrNGry
Temper: Sweet
Breed: Orchidacaea
Description: Very white body with pale pinky-purple and deeper magenta sort of swirlies from down her neck and along her body and down her legs, very pale pink eyes, deep magenta mane/tail, very dark magenta hooves if the sleeves are short enough to show them.
Reference image(s): [x][x][x][x]
The first image is a plush that Hot Lolli did with the same descriptions; The other three are images of orchids that I favor. :3
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks nice with her colorings, perhaps a little darker though. :3
Tag frame color: Whatever works best!
Tag feather color: Maybe a nice dark magenta that fades to white tips? <3
Hair/clothing edits: For Orchid's mane and tail, I would like them very long, very full, and very straight. Over the top of the straight hair, I'd like nice large collections of curls, collected by thick white ribbons that trail down with the curls some, orchids pinned at the curls and around her ears. :3 Matching for her tail, please. Around her front legs just below knees, I'd like some pretty armwarmers like these, in white with deep magenta lace, white ribbons through the lace and then around the bottom of the sleeve, magenta ribbons  

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:56 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Sirenz
Name of horse: Gekigami
Owner: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Unpredictable
Breed: Uni
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His base is white with red tiger stripes, some of which resemble lightning bolts. His markings are best seen in Ref 1. His eyes should be a bright electrifying blue, his horn a bright electrifying yellow (with an aura if possible), his hooves black, and white "forever foal" mane. Edits: His fetlocks and tail tuft should be swirly and reminiscent of the swirls seen in Ref 3. They should be white but stained with black (as though he were having a little too much fun playing with black ink... XP ). He should have a bow strapped to his back with a brown leather harness as seen in Ref 2 (feel free to play with the coloring and styling of the bow to what matches you artistic vision). On back leg (the side we can see), there is a brown leather pouch of yellow lightning bolt arrows like the one in Ref 4. Last edit are slightly protruding white canines (fangs).
Reference Image(s):
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Details listed under description... summary:
-Swirly fetlock/tail
-Bow strapped to back with harness
-Lightning bold arrows in pouch on back leg
-Slightly protruding canines

Total: 775k + 200kedit = 975k  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:08 pm
.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Sirenz
Name of horse: Imogen
Owner: Insane Butterfly
Temper: ???
Breed: Flutter Cerynei
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Imogens eyes are ice blue. Her wings are difficult to explain but the outer structure I would like it to be a stand outish cartoon bubblegum pink and for the thin part of the wings to be a soft blue but brighter than her eyes. I would also like for her wings to have scars and to look a little tattered. Mane wise I would like for it to be thick and wavy, white in color. I would like for a big pink bow to be holding her bangs away from her face. Id like for the excess ribon tendrils to be really super long aswell. For her body color I know i didnt do it justice with my own references but I would like it to be a honey golden brown, maybe slightly more golden than in the ref images. I would like her fetlocks to be tipped in white and for her to have a white underbelly, chest, and tail. I would also like for her hooves to be a light blue.
Reference image(s): Imogen-first drawing Wing Design Example Bow Color/edits by me lineart by mindsend A more clean color/edit by AT Heart lineart by mindsend Imogen1 Imogen2

Default accessory color(s)?: Pink and Blue
Premade Tag Number: 009
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any): ??? Explained in Description.....
Cost: about 1925000g ^_^

Insane Butterfly

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:19 pm
.:Kirin Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: SISI!!!! <3
Name of horse: Miyako
Owner: White Neko Chan
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Serene
Breed: Night Sky
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The scales' color will be golden like color. The horn will be the same color as well. The eyes will be green. The hair will be silverish gray. The hair style will be up to the colorist. I would like her to be something like a night sky with the stars all around her coat. The tail will be up to the colorist as well.
Reference image(s): Based on her
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult, please.
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Something that will make her stand out.
Tag BG (for custom tag): This
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I would like starry type beads woven in her hair somehow maybe something like this. As for other edits, I would like to have something like this. As for other edits, I want to leave the rest to you, Sisi. As long as it something with the moon and the goddess. *snuggles.*

Price: 1.3 mill + moderate edits [200k] which equals to 1.5 mill.

Contact me if you have questions, Sisi.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:21 pm
.:Kirin Halfbreed Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Sisi
Name of horse: Lorin
Owner: Faid Shadowlight
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Spunky
Breed: Urchin
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Body - Kirin style body, hooves & tail. NO SCALES!! Apart for a few in small groups by her eyes and horn. Body colour is a light creamy tan with slightly darker tan/spice coloured dapples that are subtly different in colour. The few scales on her face are jewl toned, I'll leave them CC even though I coloured them on the ref. Hoof colour is also CC.

Eyes - Green, shade is CC

Horn - Custom see ref. But vaguely based on style 2

Mane - Off white or very pale cream, with light purple stripes. Style wise it gets complicated, I'd like something cute, fun and a little messy, a mix of long, short, straight and curly with a long braid on one side. There are some refs that you can mix and match with. Have fun with it and enjoy the mix and match.

Tail - The hair on the tip is the same colour as the mane. And also has a small purple scarf tied to it.

EDITS

Scarf - Long and dark forest green, the very ends are pattened with embroydered with leaves.

Front Legwarmers - Based on hand/arm warmers, purple in colour and a little looser and saggy than the ref.

Back legwarmers - Based on the boot covers in the original art work, loose and dark forest green, held in place by fine leather straps.

Dagger - See ref for example, it goes in her back boot.

Earrings - A mix of diamond/ jeweled studs and golden hoops, they will glint and sparkle in the light.

Reference image(s):
User Image
Hair 1
Hair 2
Hair 3
Dagger
Original artwork - By Me

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Premade Tag Number: 013 - Muddy Swamp by Ameh
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Edits are mentioned in the description, I will list them here:
Mane
Earrings
Front leg-warmers
Back leg-warmers
Scarf
Dagger
Scarf on the tail

Pricing - 1.3 mil + 500k = 1.8 mil (approximate based on what I think the edit level is)  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:37 pm
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Sisi!
Name of horse: Snædís, Lady of the Snow
Owner: Mewsings of An Angel
Temper: Devoted
Breed: Gypsy Vanner (On the bottom Gypsy Vanner OC)
Description:

::Eye Color:: A bright sky blue.

::Mane Color:: See Ref.

::Mane Style:: See Ref. I would like it to be long and shaggy, with only a peek at the sky blue eyes, the rest of her face is very much hidden.

::Tail Color:: See Ref.

::Tail Style:: See Ref. As long as you see fit, and in soft waves and curls.

::Hoof Color:: An off-white.

::Edits::

• Mane and Tail.
  • Edits to the length of the fur around the hooves. Gypsy Vanners are known for the length. Barely any of the hoof should be visible.
  • A length of thick white fur pinned around her neck with a brooch shaped like a snowflake, and hanging off her back like a cape. (Think Wolf, or polar bear...)
  • A lantern like this one held in her mouth with a soft white glow coming from it, and snow clinging to the metal. The door of the lantern is open, and issuing from the front is a trail of shimmer that trails upward above her head and forms into a small ball of blue light with little wings (Like Navi from Zelda)
  • At her brow is a forehead tiara.
  • Perhaps have bits of snow clinging to her fur, mane and tail?
  • Steam issuing from her nose. Brrrr. Must be cold where she is.

Much of the above edits are CC, and things can be added and/or subtracted. She comes from a bitterly cold land, so make her icy and as snowy themed as you please!

Reference image(s): Ref.
Which stage you want them to start as? : Adult
Premade Tag Number:
Tag BG (for custom tag): Perhaps like this? I was thinking something really snowy, but on the darker side.
Hair/clothing edits (if any) See Above List.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:38 pm
.:Usdia (Hair/Jewelry Edits Only):.
Colorist wanted: Sisi!
Name of horse:Rainata
Owner:Toadies_soarys
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Bright
Breed: Usdia
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Soft baby blue eyes, White body, black main and tail, with Rainbow ribbons (see ref) Black hooves, Rainbow swirl markings
Reference image(s):Plushie Swirls (something from this sheet)
Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:Rainbow.
Premade Tag Number: 03
Edits: Custom main and tail, Have ribbons entwined.  

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:03 pm
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Ghost
Owner: CheshireKttty
Temper (one word for horse's personality): diligent
Breed: Call of Duty Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): He needs to have the short/short hair. His body should be a kind of dappled gray color that matches the jacket in the references. His hair should be a darker gray or black. Eyes shouldn't be showing but blue would be fine. He will should be wearing the skull balaclava that is shown in the references and needs the glasses and headset as well. He should also have an AK-47 w/silencer strapped to his back/shoulder somewhere. I would also like him to have the vest on.
Reference image(s): Main Ref, ref2, better gun ref, ref 3
Default accessory color(s)?: blues?/grays?
Premade Tag Number: 013
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any) Vest, AK47 W/Silencer, glasses, skull balaclava, & headset
Total Price: 550k (?) (350 +200)

Comments: I think I did this right.. I haven't done one before so please ask if you have questions. I'm really pretty lenient on a lot of this.. (except the mask) and willing to make changes/adjustments so he looks better.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:13 pm
Newbie Slot Please!
Slot Type: Common
Name of horse: Moonglow
Owner: Scaramouche Fandango
Temper: Copacetic
Breed: Regular (on draft lines)
Description A dark blue mare, the color of the night sky, covered in stars with a splotch of pale moonlight on her face and an aurora on her flanks. At least one of the stars should be red, like Betelguse or any other red giant. Bright blue eyes and silver 'bits' (hooves, inner ears, etc.). Braided tail, long mane, with those moon-and-star hairsticks from the trading post, please.
Reference image(s): This entire photobucket album
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver
Premade Tag Number: 017, please!
Tag frame color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag feather color (for custom tag): N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): N/A
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Those moon-and-star hairsticks from the trading post.  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image The Soquili

.:Edited Regular Draft Stallion:.
Name of horse: Voodoo
Owner: Amirynth and Talencia
Temper: Fiesty
Breed: Troll
Body type: Draft lines with optional leg fluff and roman nose
Fur colour: Pale blue (like Malis)
Eye colour: Red
Hair colour: Green with cyan highlights
Hair style: Mohawk with four large braids around the shoulders (like the female troll style), his tail will be short and punkish
Markings: Tribal markings in dark blue on his legs and face, maybe down his neck and shoulders (kind of like ritual scarring) A Voodoo mask on his hind quarters (like Malis has her totem cuti-mark) Something like one of these: voodoo masks
Details: I'd like him to have large tusks and leg wraps styled after this outfit
Reference image(s): Voodoo, voodoo masks, Voodoo coloured, In game, baby bear-cat
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Tag background: Jungle
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color: Green and blue
Hair/clothing edits: Hair edits: Troll mohawk with four braids (with bones/skull on the bottom of the braids where they are tied)
Details: Large tusks (like Sen'jin)
Green fluffl at the ear tips (like the gaian troll ears)
Necklace: A thick leather thong that wraps around his neck a few times with a large bear (dragon) claw hanging from it
Ankle wraps: Styled like the blue/gold gloves in examples
Earrings: Large gold hoops with a smaller hoop in his ears and a small gold eyebrow piercing
Price: 750k

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:34 pm
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Lachesis
Owner: Puhterodactyl
Temper: Decisive
Breed: Regular
Description: Darkdarkdark navy blue eyes. White base, gold and maroon markings. "Scale" markings on the bridge of her nose. Golden hooves. No pendant marking. See first ref.
Reference image(s): Ref! Forelock ref
Premade Tag Number: ?
Tag frame color (for custom tag): ?
Tag feather color (for custom tag): ?
Tag BG (for custom tag): ?
Hair/clothing edits: A few earrings like the ref, and Forever Foal neck mane, but the forelock should be like the SoA ref's mane, including the side mane with the bead. <3  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:35 pm
Colorist wanted: JOO!
Name of horse: Roy Mustang
Owner: Sweenys_Revenge
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sarcastic
Breed: FMA Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): No clothing. Mane edited to match the reference as best as possible, and tail edited to... whatever.. Include the flame array wherever you want, just so it's visible and fairly prominent. Other than that it's all CC, and the uniform colors are not necessary. Basically I want him to look like his element, fire, without there actually being flames, if that makes any sense at all... Eyepatch plz. On War horse lines, please.
Reference image(s): Hurr and eye patch
Array
Premade Tag Number: N / A
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Hair and tail edited slightly.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff