Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypno~Love

Back to Guilds

For those that enjoy hypnosis on a personal level. 

Tags: hypnosis, erotic, mind control, brain washing, intimate 

Reply Main Forum
Introductions (POST HERE FIRST!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:42 am
*curtsies to all and blows a kiss* You can call me Sakura, I'm 18, and if you go by the book I'm gender fluid with extreme female leanings but I prefer to say Third Gender as I don't believe there is such a thing as being decidedly male or female, these are merely imposed social constructs. Hypnosis wise my weaknesses are spirals and text (I'm a poet, it's not my fault I feel words), and I identify as a switch though I'm ridiculously bottom-heavy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:25 pm
Splediferous Masochism
*curtsies to all and blows a kiss* You can call me Sakura, I'm 18, and if you go by the book I'm gender fluid with extreme female leanings but I prefer to say Third Gender as I don't believe there is such a thing as being decidedly male or female, these are merely imposed social constructs. Hypnosis wise my weaknesses are spirals and text (I'm a poet, it's not my fault I feel words), and I identify as a switch though I'm ridiculously bottom-heavy.
**hello there nice too meet you ....and wated to say welcom * 3nodding 3nodding smile cool  

mistress_shadow_29

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Statustician 100

Splediferous Masochism

5,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:35 am
shadow_claw_29
Splediferous Masochism
**hello there nice too meet you ....and wated to say welcom * 3nodding 3nodding smile cool

awwwww....thank you! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:05 pm
Hi! I'm Leolnaan.

I'm sorta shy. redface But I'll do my best to be active!

Like most everyone else here, I have quite an interest in hypnotism. I'm mostly interested in being hypnotized as opposed to being the hypnotist (though I have hypnotized a very few special individuals before~).

I'm mostly here to just socialize with other people who are interested in the subject. I wouldn't mind being hypnotized and experimented with a little too, but I'd like to get to know the person first, since it's nice when the friendship doesn't revolve entirely around hypnosis, you know? :3

Anyway... pleased to meet you all! I offer free hugs if you'd like one~  

Leolnaan

MortuusATA

8,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:01 pm
Hello ^^ I am miss anya, but Goddess is my dom persona

I am 18, and ive been domming for a while now. I am a crafter that mainly knits and crochets, and I also do bellydancing.

Another persona of mine is Meido Chouko of the Kira Kira Moe Maid Cafe ^^ If youre lucky there are signs in it for you when my final product costume is done!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:28 pm
Hello! I'm james-kun! Dom with hypnosis, switch with everything else. 27 (December 14th) and looking to trance people for more of a, how we say, 'romantic' way of things. I'm not looking for slaves or that, just whatever one person wants.  

james-kun

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:55 am
Maybe it's only slightly arrogant of me to be named such, but I am just going to go by Charm Lord here. the x is just to have the name. I got by any name you'd feel like calling me. I'd say I've got experience with trance and hypnosis, on a less erotic level for a good 15 years. Granted that was all before I found how enjoyable it is to bring pleasure with others and hypnosis. I decided to branch off, calling this "charm" the irresistible force of being so seductive, that one can't help but obey. I'm now 27 years young, and plenty well versed in various types of trance. Though I can't say I know everything, I've got a basic experience with NLP, and my words can either be the productive force in enslaving a mind, or simply the lull that calls out inner desires. I'm in no way saying I am the best at any of this, but I do believe as a Dom, fit in quite well with providing what my submissives want. Though I have been known to try various ideas and experiments. I've always stuck with what I can deem is, "my style" A variation of some Ericksonian, mixed in with some seductive RP'ish story telling, and that's essentially how my trances run. I do have my likes however, as I tend to appeal to my lady pets hat they would do well to wear lovely dresses and stockings. Mind you I'm all for female power. ( In fact, I love to encourage it.) And in thus, I am switch at heart, though mostly I tend to keep my perspectives, and stay the Dom.

I can do text and im, even phone if need be. But my preferred methods are the one that is most comfortable to my partners and trance subjects. I don't try subversive tactics, and I'm a VERY caring sort of Dom. I absolutely abhor unsafe practices with hypnosis, and do my utmost to make sure it is one we both enjoy, and enjoy SAFELY.

Likes: Spirals, colors, scent based triggers, amnesia inductions, stockings, mindless chanting.

To be honest, I enjoy triggering in ways that no one else knows they happen. I can provide discreet, but if you wish a slightly more known trigger, I can always provide. As I say, it's all about the mutual benefits and pleasures to receive. =) I take this quite seriously, and thank you all for the environment that is provided here. I hope I can be a valuable part of the community here at Hypno~Love.

I do love this sort of thing, after all. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:53 am
Hello, you can call me Guide if you wish. I am considering joining your guild. I am 23 years old and have always been interested in the topic of hypnosis. Sadly, there are very few that I can find with similar interests. That was why I was so elated to find this place. I hope to make some very good friends.  

The Immortal Rosencroix

Hypno Hive Queen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:22 am
Hello you can call me what you like really. ive liked hypnosis and mind control for a while now heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:26 am
Welcome to the new people. Nice to meet you all. =)

But what are the interests? I think they have a thread for that somewhere in here...  

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

Lord Burn

Lonely Fairy

12,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:17 am
Hi all, my name's Lord Burn here, though the honorific doesn't imply my nature in regards to hypnosis. Its quite the opposite actually. I'm 25, bi, a grad student, and a wannabe sub.

I have been doing feminzation and sissification stuff, but I've been kinda put off by some of the extraneous add ons they have. Things like, 24/7 permanence (I don't live alone and I don't really want to do that regardless,) humiliation, being a sex object, BSDM themes...that kind of stuff.

I do like the thought of wearing women's clothes at times. I also like the thought of gaining more femminine movements, behaviors, speech, etc. Not necessarily straight up slut, but more woman-like.

I am up for other things too, but you'll have to ask what. Feminization's just been the biggest one thus far.

I should also note that I've never been under with a 'tist. Just files. Main reason for that is I'd like to get to know the 'tist first and thus far everyone who's talked to me either isn't really a 'tist or has been a creeper by avoiding answering my questions. >.>

Oh! I've also been using the name "
Dawn." Take from that what you will. redface  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:18 pm
I'm new to the guild. ^^

Anyway, I'm not sure what to post in these things. I suppose I could start off with my name, Tiherina. Although feel free to call me Tih or Rina, or even Miiyako, another name I go by.

I'm very much into hypnosis, and have been since I was a little kid. I don't remember exactly how I found out about it. I suppose it was watching "The Jungle Book", and that's what started my whole interest. I love everything about it, and I consider myself a very submissive person. I love the feeling of being hypnotized. I couldn't see myself being a dom, although the idea is entertaining.

I'm currently in school to become an Admin assistance. It's basically just a front desk clerk, for those who don't know. xD I am in for the next two years, and after that I'm going to *finally* get married.

I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends. It's so nice to find a place where I can talk about my interests without being judged. (most of my friends outside of gaia don't know how obsessive I can be about it. They say it's cool but then they don't want to talk about it anymore. crying )  

Phillip Daines

7,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

Charm Lord X
Crew

Versatile Informer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:07 pm
Welcome to the group. It's nice to meet all of you! 3nodding Hope you'll have fun here!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:36 am
hello everyone my name is Murasaki, but you guys can call me Rose 3nodding I've recently gotten into hypnosis in the past year. I like to be hypnotized rather than being the hypnotist.
I guess i got into hypnotism when i was young because in every cartoon/show i would watch i liked it when someone got hypnotized.  

AngelofDarkness_Cynder

Dark Elf Kerelon

Dangerous Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:50 am
hello everyone, my name is Kerelon. I've been interested in hypnosis for some time now (since secondary school, which was when I was about 14 years old), and I really got into the mainstream of hypnosis roughly a couple of years back. Though I haven't actually been added as a member yet, I really hope I can be soon, as I really do enjoy hypnosis, and want to meet new people who are like minded. I am also very easily hypnotised as well, though I can do it myself (nowhere near as good as being a subject though), so hopefully if any hypnotists do want to play, there's a nice willing subject here

Edit: Have now been accepted as a guild member ^^  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces