Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Myrsky Syntynyt - We're official! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:21 am
ohs <3! I will have to find a lion to throw in hyar ^__^!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:22 am
Huzzah!  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:59 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username:Syrius Lionwing
Lion's: Nymphaea & Fyra
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver (I'd love to rp her in to a captain roll)
Brief Personality: Nymph, as she is normally called, is very big, very tough and very proud of her heritage. Descended from firekin blood she is tough and knows exactly how to fight. She is a bit ambitious and will certainly try and climb through the ranks. She hides her emotions well especially when she is in a fight, she knows her skills and uses them wisely she is no push over. In private she loves her little dog Fyra, but she would never show these emotions outside of a private den, Fyra is her little bright coloured spy hiding and watching to keep her in the loop and help her climb the ambitious ladder. She won't be bullied because of her girlie coat and anyone who tries to say anything to her will get a swift whack around the ear, she is a very very large lioness due to her firekin blood lines.
Brief History: Born in the firekin, her mother was a lovely mother but because of her pink coat she was sent away at adolescent, a Huria, but before she left she was taught to fight, taught to defend and taught to kick a**.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:09 pm
Syrius Lionwing
I have iron in my blood!
Username:Syrius Lionwing
Lion's: Nymphaea & Fyra
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver (I'd love to rp her in to a captain roll)
Brief Personality: Nymph, as she is normally called, is very big, very tough and very proud of her heritage. Descended from firekin blood she is tough and knows exactly how to fight. She is a bit ambitious and will certainly try and climb through the ranks. She hides her emotions well especially when she is in a fight, she knows her skills and uses them wisely she is no push over. In private she loves her little dog Fyra, but she would never show these emotions outside of a private den, Fyra is her little bright coloured spy hiding and watching to keep her in the loop and help her climb the ambitious ladder. She won't be bullied because of her girlie coat and anyone who tries to say anything to her will get a swift whack around the ear, she is a very very large lioness due to her firekin blood lines.
Brief History: Born in the firekin, her mother was a lovely mother but because of her pink coat she was sent away at adolescent, a Huria, but before she left she was taught to fight, taught to defend and taught to kick a**.
She sounds like she'll be a great addition. And I'd love to see her work her way up to captain, too. Show those boys that pink and female doesn't mean girly.

I have to work out how that promotion comes about...sigh.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:19 pm
tehee, she is about as far from girlie as ya can get XD! yay <33! She needs a god place to kick a** and take guys names hee!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:30 pm
There. Threw up some sort of requirements for advancement from Reaver to Captain.
..::edit::..
Also, Shinos is amazing and responsible for the wonderful cert background we've got. Now the Stormborn actually have a storm in their background.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 pm
D'aww shucks, it was nothin'. <3 I just love this pride.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:52 pm
I'm thrilled just the same. And I'm really happy people seem to like the idea.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:28 pm
teehee difference clouds lightning shinny?

very cool <33  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:30 pm
Moorhgh, I might have to quest someone to stick in here. I have a custom concept up that might fit, but the two lions that I have available now are bright and happy colored, and I'm really digging the idea of having a gruff old seasoned warrior-type to put in here.

*debates* :I  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:35 pm
Nothing wrong with bright and happy colors. But gruff old seasoned warrior-types are good, too. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:12 pm
This looks really fun!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:15 pm
I hope it turns out to actually be fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:49 pm
It will be, silly butt.  

Murphys_Law

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:22 pm
That would be the thing to hope for. xD I'm going to see if I have someone for it. >>

Or make a concept.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces