Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

"God rest ye merry gentleman...let nothing you dismay..." Her voice echoed out cold as ice as she dropped down from the air. Her only warning as she came down towards the man known as Hazuken. The fact was that there was no way he should have gotten access to this Village. He was of Mist and a low ranking shinobi at that. He as well had no relation to be heard of, giving him a friendly passage in. As such, he must be dispatched immediately. ANd as Mona's right fist shot forward for him in such a manner, she prepared to do just that. It was a shame that he had to choose this Village after all. Perhaps some other place would have been more friendly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
The quicken pace of another, long hair flowing behind her as she stood with her flute in mouth. Eyes luring toward the scene as she paused to witness Mona take offense already, patiently she would watch for now...to see the shinobi's reaction before making one of her own.

Azorii

Partying Cat

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image
Hazukan Rionin
(The Black Mirage)
Genin|| || Hyuuton User || Genjutsu || Kirkikagure

"My First Strike...

✖✖✖

[ I wear no identification,or anything that suggest my rank. In fact other then my senbon pouch on the inside of my arm and my Katanna I look like a civilian. ]

Hazukan turned towards the sound of the voice just to see someone throw a punch at him which he narrowly avoided by shifting his weight to his right and turning his body,letting the punch fly by. He then proceded to jump back and stare at the women who attacked him then suprisingly smiled"Hello there friend,did I offend you,if so I apologize" He studied the women carefully,she seemed quiet overagressive. He decided to rebuke with kindness instead of hostality as he always did

✖✖✖

...Is Also My Last"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

[ OOC I clearly stated that Mona dropped down from the air, turning around you wouldn't see her. You'd have to look up which you didn't do. ]

Her fist crashed down upon the shinobi from another land. The weight of her fist immense and he would know it from the impact. She would catch him atop his head with the fist forcing his body downward and colliding himself with the ground. The ground would give way as well from the collision, it would crack and shattered from the thrust of the punch and the extreme force in which the boy's head would hit the ground. In short he would be unconscious, subjected to Mona's monstrous strength. She would stand over the now unconscious boy as the smoke cleared. That was a lot easier than she had thought. "You shouldn't wander so far from your Village alone..."

[OOC I will understand if you have a problem with this, but it was your mistake. Beyond that you came into this Village using passes from Mist, no? And for no good reason, nevertheless your rank is my observation personally. You being an infiltrator is Mona's knowledge. ]

Misujage

Saint

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:26 pm
[ It had the Mizukages seal,offical. And can you please state how mona got into the air ]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:29 pm
[ OOC Regardless of whether or not this official seal is a fact. Canon material prevents entry into others Villages without good reason. You had a pass permit, so? What was it for? Just to get inside? That's not how the ninja world works. So you become someone who has infiltrated the Village. And obviously she jumped much like Tsunade and Sakura do when they enter a scene. ]  

Misujage

Saint

Allemagne

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:29 pm
[[ The Mizukage and me have no relation to each other, stated as that, this is going to be noted as an infiltration from Mist. Regardless of what you were truly here for. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:46 pm
[[ I have made a ruling, & am in the process of confering, as per regulations. Please stand by as the matter is completed. ]]  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:58 am
User Image
[ Not wanting to get too into this dispute but he sorta does have a point. Yes he made a small mistake with the entering off the village in that fashion it still would be sorta odd to attack him. He could be some liaison for their village or something...meaning we'd go to war if he'd die. sweatdrop Furthermore, if the village did in fact feel threatened by him, I doubt they'd send a Genin to attack. sweatdrop ]]

Noel was about to answer the question in pure french before blinking as it was the girl with the short temper again. The child wondered who had bothered the female so much that she choose to to smash things before rational thought; or at least release anger in this manner. The child sighed at this, as almost like a comical cartoon, Noel's large amber eyes trailed from the girl's maximum high soaring down to crack the man upon the head." Oh la la... tres probleme." He said softly as the child took a step back to see what may or may not happen; also in wonder what she was attacking the citizen. Noel didn't know the older teen either, but the child didn't feel he deserved his wrath nonetheless. It would be quite bad if he ruthlessly attacked a simple citizen.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:52 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
The scene had most her attention, flute upon her lips and yet her eyes gave in to curiosity upon the words of another. No that what he said that became her infatuation, but rather with how it was spoken. " Ainsi est l'histoire du monde" The pallid color of her skin seemed to hold a glow with the light, giving the impression of a tan to it's powdered appeal as her blue locks fussed over her half closed eyes, absentminded appeal as she took from the scene altogether. " Mona....I must be on my way.." Was all she said before she turned heel, heading in the direction of the office.

[[ o.o I r going home today ANDDD Laptop may still be out of commission SOOO DX ]]

Azorii

Partying Cat

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:07 am
User Image
Hazukan Rionin
(The Black Mirage)
Genin|| || Hyuuton User || Genjutsu || Kirkikagure

"My First Strike...

✖✖✖

[ I think your autoknowing. I could be a mist on a diplomatic misison you dont know. You RPC also has no knowledge of the legality of me entering the village. for all she knows I am allowed to be here. But whatever its just a clone,so Im not gonna make a fuss ]
Hazukan suddenly went poof. He had created clones earlier and sent them off to scout the terrain,the real one was at the ramen shop.

✖✖✖

...Is Also My Last"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:30 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Genin - Konohagakure - Byakugan
Yang

Masumi looked up as everything was going on, she silently stood up, her long black hair dancing in the wind like silk. She wasn't really one for much fighting, not even for watching. She blinked her violet eyes and looked away, she didn't know what to do, but she did plan on leaving immeditaly. She didn't want to get in the way, but didn't like fighting..Gomen..She was apologising for being at the wrong place and time, but it wasn't really necessary. She walked across the feild and sat by another tree, many feet away from the fight. She looked down again, she didn't feel right anywhere without her twin. Usually she was enthusiastic, but no, not anymore. She felt drained, barely wanting to stand up. She sighed softly to herself, then set her notebook down and started to go through all the drawings.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image
Noel blinked as the girl speared through a clone while the force of her magnificent punch made him stumple a little. The child shook his head and flicked one of his lengthened bangs from his face as he wondered not of the girl attacking, but now of the man from before. Why would he send clones about the village like that? It made him twice as glad that he was rather selective with what he said. Noel was about to go back to his training before he heard a voice speak his dialect. Noel's eyes possibly couldn't get any larger as those amber hues snapped to the girl with the flute as he breathed softly,"Excusez-moi?" Noel hadn't heard his own language since the day he put his family in the earth. When the woman began leaving, Noel walked a little after her, like a lost puppy who had found deprived connection to something but his voice failed him when he called,"T-Tien!... Tien ma'dam!"She rather was too far away, he assumed, to get her attention but his heart raced when he heard those words being spoken again.

Noel sighed as she disappeared around the corner as he rubbed his temples a little bit, trying to get his head around what he just happened, but decided to just let it drop. Walking slowly back to his book, the child simply started at his jutsu that he had started working on but rather couldn't concentrate. Mind stuck on the woman that had exhibited his language so elegantly and yet disappeared so quickly. Finally laying on his back, Noel started to look at the clouds to try and empty his mind of these irritable thoughts that now plagued him, so that he could best concentrate on knocking out a few more jutsu's. Hoping that the peacefulness of this area would restore him back to his mental mind set required to train. But, sadly even worse, the girl that seemed to have the aura of peace departed from the nearby tree and walked to one many feet away. It rather made everything much worse for Noel's odd disposition slowly he closed his eyes and rested; not sleeping but doing what he usually did to just block out the outside world and attempt to regain his inner peace.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:31 pm
Masumi Hyuuga
Pure Beauty

User Image
Genin - Konohagakure - Byakugan
Yang

Masumi set her things aside and looked over at the resting boy, she felt troublesome thoughts coming from him. Hmmn..She stood up slowly, pulling her hair over her left shoulder. She walked over to him with a natural grace and got on her knees beside him, she looked down at his sleeping face and blinked her eyes curiously..Is the ground comfy? She asked him, her voice sounded purely innocent, but held curiousity as well. Her violet eyes gave nothing away, not even the slightest feeling of her being a Hyuuga. She was Yang after all, never giving anything away. Her Yin was missing, she felt so alone, but she was able to put her emotions aside to speak. She tilted her head, her black hair falling over her right eye.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image
Noel was in his own little world as he blocked out the annoyances of what reality put before him. Thinking about hold home back in the lighting country before it was destroyed by the fearful nations of five. Then again, it was a sad humanistic thing for people to destroy what they do not understand. The child shook his head as the hate and fury towards the nations was bubbling up but where cut short when he heard a peaceful voice to his side. The child, before his eyes even cracked open could already speculate who the voice belonged to, and once those eyes indeed did open Noel couldn't help but to smile a little shyly to the girl that oddly brought the child of bent towards destruction of the future into an unusual calm of heart and mind.

Once his amber eyes looked into the large like violent ones of the one beside him, from underneath that intricate colored bangs that scattered upon his fair face, Noel gave a shy motion to pull his eyes back up to the sky that gave the moment quite serene. With the sun setting in the west while his 'brother' coming up from the east, the sky to him looked like it was truly in it's full glory. A fiery orange-ish glow that filled one portion of the sky while the soft shade of blue slowly began to take over that fierce glow; Noel didn't want to mention what that environmental painting reminded him of but instead he gave a kindly reply back,"Oui... Zhe zky is.... quite veautiful at zhis time of le day, no? Resting under le ztars can make any place comfy." Noel said softly in that thick accent as indeed he felt quite relaxed. Why, Noel had a clue, but it was far to early to think of such things yet. " I zhink... Zou... should do zit zometime." Noel wouldn't explain the reasoning for that last sentence but if she really thought about it, she'd know what he meant. Though she gave a kindly face, she couldn't hide the stress he had seen earlier. The boy was quite sure she too had things upon her mind and just maybe a simple gaze at the sky and wash away the hardship; even if for a little while.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff