Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm
-----  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

Tempe gazed at Mona, it was a truly sobering statement. Did she really think that she was just a tool? A bit of melancholy formed in her heart, as she had gone through the same problem. "The fact that you have condemned their... brutality shows very well that you are not a tool. You're a human being with thoughts and opinions of your own. The fact that you can appreciate beauty in things has brought you far from the realm of being... used." Tempe patted Mona gently on the arm as she sighed. Gazing at the two, she frowned. "Defending the helpless is not a bad job..." The Leaf Symbol was not a binding symbol, and Tempe sighed as she eyed it. She sat silently, auburn hair cascading down her shoulders and breast like a waterfall. A certain sadness showed through in her face, but she kept an optimistic smile on her face.

EDIT: The scene was slightly interrupted by a new arrival. Looking up, Tempe stood up, bowing to this person, known to her as the Hokage. "Miss Hokage." The flower petals wilted under her glance.

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:59 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

"A warning to the prophet, the liar, the honest ,This is war
To the leader, the pariah, the victim, the messiah. This is war"

So this is how it went down so far as they were trying to massacre each other in mortal combat it would seem. This battle was just simply insane in all accounts since one they were clearly trying to do harm although they were evenly matched. The main problem with this art is the sheer power and speed to make yourself powerful enough to to take hits and to send them back."I'm having too much fun fighting you Yoite to see this as detrimental to our health." This was hard enough to keep on fighting but Sorin kept pushing forward. He didn't realize the blade's beam would knock that hurled pole arm off of it's course so he would have himself time, and to react to each attack he did. This was so... painfully obvious that this battle was pushing their limits. This battle was not for weak men, it was for those who wasn't afraid to put their all on the line and see who just had the largest bite, and who really truly was passionate. Sorin though was pushing something in him, it was taking his all, To Sorin it would seem that Yoite was focused but his eyes, it was like they were evolving in his mind into something great like his. Their bloodlines were responding and the blood was speaking to him, not in a literal language, but in a figurative way. It was pushing them to their limits or so Sorin thought. This battle was getting good, and then it was just forcing their limits. He was just getting used to this battle and they were probably getting tired Sorin knew he was, but he wanted to see the end of this battle. "This is getting good, shame we have guests we can't have more fun than a girl lying can without stripping." He chuckled since there was about four women to two males trying to beat the s**t out of each other. Then there was heat and then he just forgot about attacking as he slammed his blade into the ground instead of slicing vertically allowing the pole arm to hit the blade and then give him time to rip off five hand seals as a he took air into his lungs and then shot out a large fireball in response to the ones sent at him as he also kept his eyes upon Yoite this battle was getting too confusing and his body was taking a beating from it.

Quote:
OoC:Holy Orders.

This is an interesting battle.

[9/9 Kohai no Buki Style - Devastation Weapon Style] B-Ranked.

-Edited due to Sahana's post.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

[ -Sahana-|| The post reduction for ninjutsu is in the Academy, not the dojo sugah ]

"Perhaps I am not being used, but tools are what we are. Our mother demands as such." By Mother she of course meant the Village in which they reside. To treat their Mother as a place to be cared for, and they were the tools in which nurtured her. Though they were not things needed to be said. "I never said it was, but if you would excuse me."

Mona caught wind of her cousin's words and rested her hands against the seat where she stood. In one graceful movement she uncrossed her legs and rose to her feet. Readjusting her hair as she did so, she began to walk towards Hera. Spying her obvious disdain for the smell of flowers that flooded the room. The smell too perhaps gave her shivers, maybe now she knew how others felt when she excreted her pheromones. As she made it to Hera, the Kage would speak of having to tell her something. Mona rose an eyebrow inquisitively to the woman who stood before her. "And this secret you hold would be of what nature?" She caught the sound of Sorin's words and turned her head abruptly. He was going down a bad trail at this moment.

Misujage

Saint

Allemagne

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:13 pm
As Hera looked on while Mona was walking towards her, she caught a few of the words that the boy had said, and she saw Mona's head turn. Saying nothing, Hera simply clinched her hand into a fist, and then her chakra started to become visible. "...Tools to this village you are, a broken tool one of you shall become." Hera wasn't happy with the comment. She was a dominate woman, her personality overbearing most to the point where little comments like these had aggravated her. "...A typical Uchiha, the annoyance in your words is the reason why your family fell during my creating of this village. I got rid of as many as I could, but seems like some of them didn't learn why they now fear me." Now starting to face the boy, her chakra started to seem to turn into petals, one petal soon looked like ten, ten to a hundred, a hundred to look as if it were thousands. "Get out of my dojo." She said to the boy who made the sexist comment, as the petals of pink sakura blossoms swirled in the air towards the boy, at a force that could easily pierce his skin. As this was happening, her chakra died down but the petals still continued onward, her voice then began to be heard again as she spoke softly now to Mona, "You're now a Chunin. Mona, make me proud."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

The girl simply ignored the threat. Another clan member. Erg. Big sword dude. He would die with that big sword and the even bigger mouth. The maelstrom of sakura was surprisingly beautiful, especially in this situation. She gazed at Hera, a bit perturbed. When the two finished with their dealing, Tempe bowed. "Miss Hokage, a pleasure to finally see your face. If you need any help around the village, or teachers to teach our growing shinobi, I'd be happy to help." Tempe smiled at the woman sincerely.

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:38 pm
User Image
And You Are?

M o n a

[ Mis asked me to post this for him ]

"If that is what you will have of me." Mona responded to the promotion of Chuunin, watching as the petals attacked Ikari in all of their splendor. He wouldn't die from it, she was always there to heal after all. Though Tempe rolled about as well offering to teach as well. She was such a bright soul, and as such Mona could only admire the girl a bit. "I request Temperance to be on my squad." Yes she cut Tempe off, but she wanted to have her near along with the Uchiha who held a disdainful tongue.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image
Yoite Uchiha

XXXXXXXWith the Spears Of Heavenly Might I shall defend this great Nation !
XXXXXXXMy Blazing Valor shall see to the survival of my nation at the cost of Death !
XXXXXXXGenin || Konohagakure [ Leaf ] || Bukijutsu Class || Tiger of Kai

Sweet parting did the collusion sparked time after time again with their weapons not giving way into the others opposing direction. Unweaving will between two shinobi brought forth the many cries that gave the battlefield it's beautiful melody. Collision course to the tides of warfare, cries of iron, metal and titanium and then material of the sort from soliders swords and spears. Quite enjoyable this feeling was, though tis was merely childs play compared to the actual taste of battle where life was a simple gamble. Ikari's body wasn't holding up to part but to his resolve and will would not permit such easy escape as to giving up. Though his choice of words didn't appeal so gracefully to the sudden disruption of not only his distant sister but also his lordship. Allowing himself to part quaters with Ikari and back away to bring this spar between them a short coming to sudden ending. His lords annoyance in Uchiha's grew more potent by the series of words said by Ikari. Allowing his eyes to rest was the only thing to keep from hearing the harsh words spoken about his clan. Such claims were almost on par to the statement made by Ikari. Neither side was right for placing such focused anger into words. Taking a breath before withdrawing his spears onto hind and approaching Asuka quitely. Lowering his form onto his knees and resting while his body made haste in recovery. His expression a tad unpleasant and yet sadded with the current situation that was at hand between comrades of the same village.  

SentryCub

Roisterer

Arashi Ikari-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:58 pm
Uchiha Sorin.

User Image

"A warning to the prophet, the liar, the honest ,This is war
To the leader, the pariah, the victim, the messiah. This is war"

Sorin had enough there were now petals flying at him and now the hokage attacked him she sure flew off of the hip for quoting a song title that he had heard."You need to catch up on your songs Hokage and stop flying off of the hip, that will cause your downfall, and unlike my predecessors, I shall attain the true power of the Uchiha clan, you are merely hindering my skills by yelling at me as if I was some fool." He was sick of this as his eyes went crimson with Two tomoes in each eye as his blade ripped through the terra firma and then had flames to melt the petals slammed at him as he then spun the blade and placed it on his back. As he looked back at them cold eyes staring as he went to go cool down and relax as he knew then his new purpose, and they wouldn't know since he would ascend quicker than they could understand."Today, I learned one thing about the hokage, she's under stress, but also doesn't think logically." He said coldly to himself under any form of ear shot besides his own. As he left though there would remain scars of him fighting as facade held a cold glazed look on it. If anyone followed him though they would wonder what possessed this Uchiha, if only they could see into his soul. His long bangs covered his eyes then and the sides were at least chin length and his hair seemed what could be called em or emotional in some sense. The truth of the matter that Sorin wasn't the fury of the uchiha clan... no He was the Blood Stained Uchiha, and that statement remained true because of that fact of how his father died and how the blood stained his face and body for the longest time... It was a wonder how this kid remained sane... The only answer was the solace he found in training before people came around and stared at him as a fighter, but as a lone wolf learning his skills and bearings and getting himself straight within the Shinobi path.

Quote:
OoC:Holy Orders.

This is an interesting battle.
Wow, the hokage shoots off of the hip. tsk tsk.

Battle = Draw.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:08 pm
Hera watched as her small amount of petals fell to the ground, their nice pink color still retained, as she let go of their presence and their color went from their pink to a dirty black. "That color, the blackest of the night? It reminds me of the night that this village was created. It was I who brought the beauty to this village, who brought life here...and yet your clan had stained such things with their eyes. I hope you know that your life will not be long lived unless you bow down to my words, Uchiha." Hera looked at him once more and then spoke, "My name is Hera for a reason, I am a Queen, Hera being the Queen of the Gods. And you are my pawn. You will die when I say, you will fight when I reign...you will do as I say or your body will be turned into fertilizer for my garden." Hera then turned away from the boy as her dress shimmered in the light, her hair swiftly moved past her face and her head was completely facing the opposite direction, then a slight sweet scent was in the air. This was her special pheromone, this was what made her the most beautiful in the village...it was how she used the techniques and how gorgeous they came to be. "I'm sorry to disappoint you with such a short lived hello, I see you have the same affinities to nature as I, but I would like you to know...that you may grow what ever you like in my village as long as your flowers, Chrysanthemum I believe, are beautiful." As she said those words, her legs moved towards the door.  

Allemagne

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image
Asuka Uchiha
The Moonlit Shinigami

"...I won't miss twice."

Genin || Konohagakure || Bukujutsu || Uchiha Clan

User Image=====User Image=====User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asuka would take htis brief period of time whilst the other two dealt with her fire abilities to quickly bring out a scroll of Bukijutsu which had been given to her. Quickly reading through it, the Dokujin, Assassin's Arrow style of fighting in which she had yearned to learn. The knowledge and logic of the first stage had been simple enough as the woman had already train in archery. It's attacks had been simple yet effects as well. As the woman would prepare her bow, creaking upon the sliding door and placing an arrow onto it. Asuka had been ready to fire the first arrow. Releasing an Arc Bolt towards Yoite. However, their training would be halted once a flurry of petals would roar through the area, heading towards Sorin. The arrow would arc due to the woman's aiming and purposely miss its mark. Quickly placing the scroll away and her bow up as the Kage told Sorin to leave once insulting the Uchiha Clan. This made Asuka frown a bit, having hid her anger from being offended by their own Hokage. However as Yoite approached her and sat beside her, Asuka sighed softly before she too would sit besides him. Having felt her anger starting to fade as she remembered to keep a calm demeanor. Resting on her knees with her hands clenching the fabric of the pants she wore. She calmly waited for everything to die down, taking out the scroll once more as she would read up on the second stage. Simply it had been a slightly advanced version of the first stage but contained more techniques. The same strength and speed of her attacks were retained whilst the accuracy had increased. Shooting over walls and barriers, rapid fire, things of that nature. The one that had caught her eye had been the Heaven's Spear, an arrow strike that was launched into the sky, the friction giving it an electrical charge before it would plummet down to the surface to strike the enemy. Luckily instructions were given as to how to perform these feats. Asuka had been intelligent and skilled enough to learn these tricks without physically practicing them in battle beforehand. So she waited for the others to finish what they had to do. She had been sure that she had a good idea to this style now so she placed the scroll away once more.

Dokujin - Assassin's Arrow Stage One 1/1 || -2 Posts Dojo/Bukijutsu Class

Dokujin - Assassin's Arrow Stage Two 3/3 || -2 Posts Dojo/Bukijutsu Class

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:17 pm
Mona scoffed at the scene and took her leave, this was becoming far too much for her too care for. Hostilities and childishness. Words exchanged and feelings hurt, she didn't have time for this. BUT, she was going to find Sorin. That much she was sure of. She looked to Yoite with a stern glare. "Come along, I'll heal you and your companion together." With that she is off.  

Misujage

Saint

SentryCub

Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:32 pm
Asuka's company was like a touch of soft yet sweet aroma that danced in the winds passing currents. Alas his enjoyable time to spend was brought to sudden ending with Mona passing a stern glaze and intructions to follow along her side. Not dwelling on what would come of this detour, Yoite stood with a soft stumble before following behind her, "I'll return shortly, Asuka. Just do some exercises till I return...not to worry yourself I won't be long." step by step as his view would fade along behind Mona's.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image

[ t e m p e r a n c e ]

Tempe was strongly grateful for the presence of Mona, and she smiled at her request. "Thank you Mona." Only a whisper as she politely made eye contact with Hera. The sweet scent contrasted with her own light scent. Pheromones throughout the area, must be driving people mad. "Thank you Miss Hera. I will be sure to make my flowers a beautiful addition to this village." As the Hokage left, Mona also left. "Mona, wait up!" Tempe flew off behind Mona.

Divine Monkey

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image
Asuka Uchiha
The Moonlit Shinigami

"...I won't miss twice."

Genin || Konohagakure || Bukujutsu || Uchiha Clan

User Image=====User Image=====User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alas the others had left, including Yoite. The woman would give a sigh as she had been left her all by herself. Though Yoite told her that he was coming back she had simply given him a nod and continued to stay in her seat. However, she soon felt boredom start to set in, while she was able to meditate if she pleased she had always hated it. Once more the woman would take out the scroll given to her so she could continue her training. Asuka would begin to read this scroll once more, heading down to the third stage of this style. However, with the others gone she was free to practice in peace. Upon reading the scroll Asuka would place the scroll back and take out her bow. Forming a tin string of chakra to the end of the arrow she readied, she fired the arrow. The arrow would strike a target across from her, the end of the string resting in her palm. She proceeded to head along and tie this string to a solid surface, namely the handle on one of the doors. The trapwire being thin and extremely hard to see, due to it being made of wind-based chakra, it could only, nearly be seen by those able to actually see chakra. She steadied this chakra so it had been a complete straight line of string. Once accomplished she would rest herself back down and wait for Yoite to return, wondering if he would walk into the trapwire.

Dokujin - Assassin's Arrow Stage Three 4/4 || -2 Posts Dojo/Bukijutsu Class

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces