Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Hidden Cloud Border Outpost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:39 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Over the tree line, it was a strange sight to behold. She was leaping from tree to tree, but as she neared the location, the Raikage leaped skyward in an arc. It was quite the sight, her cloak falling about her as she hit the ground the in clearing. Her series of flights had done little for her presentation. Her hair had fallen from its traditional hairstyle, flowing freely over her shoulders, exposing her horns for all to see. There was a grim expression, but this time... There was no Apollo. Only Kein and her boy. She dropped her violin to the ground in its case, the strap on her guitar removed to fall. She knew little of what was going on, but she could only guess now.

"Kein Uchiha. Endangering the village was one thing, but assaulting your fellow ninja in arms?" the woman snapped irritably. She had little choice in the matter, falling into her own position for combat. Oddly, not a position at all, as a master Suiken fighter. Simply, she drew her flask and drank deeply. She'd leave Hakkin to Daitomi to bring back. Hopefully, they'd do just that. The emerald green cloak fell from about her shoulders, her fingers undoing the clasp simply. The young man had no options now. Two men were dead. Someone had to answer.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:05 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1230

Keins face erupted in a smile when he felt the Raikage. It was perfect absolutely perfect. She had personally come out to deal with him, for some odd reason he felt a bit honored but it was gone as fast as it sprang up.

The Clone smiled from its perch and said," You always did have a quick temper. Yes I loved that trait in you but it was self destructive for an Onin." Its crimson eyes jetted back and forth across the three. The clone was exstatic that he raikage had shown up. It tipped its head a bit in a mock bow and said," Well well. Look what we have here. Fellow shinobi bah. How is that any different from hunting a rouge. They too were shinobi in arms just as those two anbu were. Admit it deep down you dont give a damn about anyone in this village. Ordering our deaths faster than you can blink. Yet I suppose its not your fault. At least you bothered to ask what was going. These two just assumed. Even the fool over there in the corner. Which reminds me. Him, jounin, Really freaking really. Thats just sad Kin. You know he was beaten by a genin the other day. " It took a deep breath and touched its hand to Fuyu's necklace before it continued the humor gone in its voice now replaced with clear hate." However that attitude the nonchalant bearing. I hate it. There is blood on your hands Kinpaku. HER blood, and I will have my vengeance one way or another. You has Sypher killed and now you have burried the remains of my wife both because of you. She died alone, now you will too, one way or another." His eyes quickly darted to Haki. Kin would get it, she was smart.
[music]

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:36 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu Sensor | OININ Apprentice |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai continued her glare as she placed both hands on her hips. "Destructive, my a$$." She breathed. Dai quickly picked up Kin's signature from the tree line. "You can feel her, can't you, Kein?" She asked knowing it was a rhetorical question. "You'll have more to worry about her then me." When Dai finished speaking that when Kin appeared. "Assume. Makes an A$$ of you and me." Dai cracked a grin. She couldn't help. "Ever thought maybe I was buying time until Kinpaku got here, Kein?" She kept her devilish grin as she stared at him. She even knew that she was speaking to a Clone. Kein couldn't pull the wool over her eyes that quickly. She spent so much time with this man, could he have really taken her to be that foolish? "You're slipping, Kein."

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki hesitated, still unsure of what to do, listening to both Kyo and Daitomi and Kein at the same time. He was still trying to decide who to listen to now....and both Kein and Daitomi were back to talking about killing each other again. He didn't say anything, staring at Kein's back for a moment...and then his mom arrived. He visibly shrank at the sight of her but...rather then the shame that he normally felt around her, he felt angry. Listening to Kein throw two deaths at his mother's feet...Haki felt a cold distance start between himself and her. He'd never thought his mother could be responsible for the death of another. No child wanted to admit his parent had ordered someone to die. But now he was facing it completely and it was...a strong factor in his next move "I don't know where your daughters are, Kein..." he said quietly, too low for Daitomi or Kinpaku to hear. Not even Kyo would hear his question as he released the grip on the tree "Where should I go to find them?" he continued, still keeping his voice low.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:47 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The Kein before her was rather ruthless in its endeavor to make her doubt. Make Hakkin doubt. He knew little of the masks one such as she wore, just to maintain her grip on sanity. Nor did Hakkin. They way he shrank away from her just as she arrived, it made her heart pang. It was the situation, she told herself. He'd seen little of her official position, hidden away so long. "I order none. Sypher was killed before the situation was analyzed, while Fuyu defended her home and family," the woman answered simply, burying away the urge to snarl. The very idea that she cared not for anyone there. She'd watched many of them grow, and even now, to see Kein do as he did. It wounded the woman, yet Kinpaku would not falter here. "It is not I who cares little, Kein. You speak in bitterness and rage, having killed two sentries posted at the gates. Sypher and Fuyu did what they did for their love, and what you do. What you've become..." He was rather right now. Nonchalant and controlled wasn't the way to relay this. Her flask slipped from her hip, drained rather swiftly, a look rather cross across her face.

"You carry the blood of comrades upon your hands, just as I do. It's the fate of a hunter, but even still, if you insist on guilt, let there be nothing more than a trial of fire," the woman snarled, lost quickly to the anger of her own. Two ANBU dead by his hand. So many more at her own feet. It was a pitiful feeling, but she had others living to fight for. She had family to fight for, after all.

[Edited]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1230

The clone looked over his shoulder and spoke barely loud enough for Haki to hear," Head down the trail four hundred feet, turn left there is a small cave they are just inside." Then it turned to hear Dai's words and smiled," What you think that will help the situation any. I have never feared her nor will I. Not while I hold all the cards." He turned to Kinpaku and said," I agree. The fight that was always meant to be. No interference. No running. We fight until one of us surrenders or is dead. If I win, I walk and haki goes free never to be hunted, while I will let you live. You win and well if by some chance you pull it off, I wont care what you do as I will be dead." The clone exploded into nothingness as the real Kein made his way out of the woods to the clearing of the outpost, naked katana in hand.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

He didn't want to see his mom and Kein fight but Haki knew he couldn't prevent it. Instead, he nodded to Kein, gave Daitomi one long look and didn't look at his mom at all. Looking at her would just hurt as he turned his back on the rest of them and jumped off the tree. He was fast and small, disappearing into the and underbrush. He kept low to the ground as he ran, not taking the trail exactly but keeping it within sight. He didn't leave many marks, choosing dry spots and empty areas to land as he ran. He knew enough about trackers to know he had to move quickly if he wanted to prevent them from finding him, even if he didn't know about chakra tracking. Haki made it to the cave, ducking inside to find the girls "We have to hurry..." was all he said and they quickly went with him, knowing he was from their father. How else would he have found them? Within a few minutes, they had all their things and he was quickly moving with them. They had to get as far into Yukigakure as possible before anyone else caught up with them.

((Exits to Yukigakure((Gates))

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:29 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kein Uchiha was a problem, and his potency in fire skills was by no means to be overlooked. He'd sent off her child, her fingers flickering in sign. A message for Daitomi to follow after the boy. She had little else to continue on elsewhere. She formed her fingers rather simply, the flow of chakra roiling through her flesh. It was the most familiar sensation, the flow of chakra altering the feeling of her own flesh. It was only a slight sheen. Her flesh's composition was changing, to reduce the power of fire against the woman. "Oni Hada," she spoke ever so simply.

This time, she didn't move in. She kicked up the violin case, opened and settling it upon her shoulder. The violin bow ran along the strings, chakra pulsating for the moment. Water formed in midair, gathering up. "Symphony #3," she explained simply, her own code for the technique. The water that gathered began to run, riding in the direction of Kein. It built swiftly, taking trees along with the torrent.

[Raging River Force -80 Chakra]
[Oni Hada -40 Chakra]
[285/405]

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:07 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai stared at the boy with pleading eyes. Not wanting him to run off. That long stare of Haki's caused her heart to sink with every second they stared at each other. Dai stumbled forward as Haki took off. "Haki, No!" She screamed out at him. But he was gone. Dai whirled about to look at Kin, who gave her the sign to go after him. Dai nodded and took off after the boy. Dai forced her way through the forest in hopes of not to lose Haki's signature. She skidded to a stop. Her chest was heaving and she tried to locate him. Dai jerked her attention where the pulse of his chakra seemed to pause for a moment. Dai hit the ground running again; she came to a small cave and peered inside. "The Uchiha girls where here." Dai touched her fingers against the mossy rock side. Haki's hand print. She turned and looked for a sign of their chakra signatures. She concentrated and strained her sight into tracking Haki. Her chest rose and fell as she stared into the forest. She cupped her hands over the side of her mouth and called out for Haki. Her voice rang through the forest. She waited and waited for a spark of his signature to ignite. But he was far from her radius. Dai rested her back against the rock trying to catch her breath as nature sounds filled the air. "He's gone..." She raised her fist and throw it against the rock; causing the rock to cave under the force of her strength. "Damn it." She spoke through her teeth. She covered her face and gritted her teeth in anger at herself. Haki had gone rogue and Kein had betrayed the whole village. Dai's world began to fall apart again. She had failed to track Haki, had failed to keep him in her radius of sight. Kin was going to be heartbroken that her child had gone rogue. Dai felt like such a failure. "I'm so sorry Kin...I'm so sorry." She whimpered as she slid down the mouth of the cave and buried her face in her knees. "I'm so sorry."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1210

Kien could not only see but feel the chakra upon her skin. At this close range he would be tipped off to her use of chakra every single time she did. Even without his sharingan his sensory abilities would still alert him. Just like now when her chakra spiked he sheathed his black katana as he roared over the sound of the water," DONT MOCK ME!!!" As the water from her jutsu rushed at him he thrust both his hands down and with a burst of Futon chakra shot up into the air above the crashing water and landed with his chakra perfectly held in his feet. He rose with the waves on the water as it settled down. If this kept up he would definitely have the advantage. If anything he could simply pin her down with katon and force her to use up her chakra and if she closed to melee range she only put things in his corner. She was fighting a loosing battle.

[ Decapitating Air Waves ] [-10]
Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:40 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The woman was not pleased to see the traitor clamber atop her miniature sea, but nor was she aware of the others around them. The trees had been swept away and only now on floating ruins, or even in the trees that were not yet hidden... There was the shape of shadows crossing from limb to limb. The earth and stone torn up beneath the water creaked and groaned in agony, and the woman... She was unaware. The earth began to expand into a sinkhole, snatching at water and whatever was left standing.

She looked to her sides, and beside Karasu, Ouninushi and two others of her personal regiment seemed to have come. One of the others, a feline figure, lithe in its movements was performing her own ninja seals, separating the raikage from the sea that was quickly draining into the earth, and more so, from Kein Uchiha. As much as the man yearned for a singular battle, he had done a grievous injustice to the ANBU, and it was unlikely he would get his fight.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:37 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ EX-Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Avenger of the Dead. ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1180

He felt them before he could see them and knew his chance was up and he had fallen for a trap. All the Raikage had to do would be to wait until reinforcements showed up then escape in the fighting that would ensue. He shook his head as he jumped from log to log out of the water and safely away from the massive sink hole. Based on the amount of water it was sucking up and the rate at which it was doing it, it was definitely an S-rank jutsu. One that was sure to have a long term effect on the areas geographical stability. This fight was over. While he knew he could take the four anbu he knew by the time he did even more shinobi would be here.. Kein was good but he couldn't take everyone, eventually one of them would get him. He roared in rage as he slammed his fingers together and his chakra blared around him then..... he was gone. His shunshin landed him far outside any anbu's sensory range and as of now in the clear as he dashed for Yukigakure where he had sent the others ahead of him. As he ran the adrenaline was wearing and his chest and shoulder were beginning to ache again. He needed medical attention before to long.

[exit to yuki gates]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:50 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyo backed away from the kage and Kein's small little fight, although Kein's words hurt him a bit more than any justu cause he said it like it ment kyo would be a embarrassement to the kage from that! "Eh...not like I could go full on when sparring a genin..." He knew his abilities could kill, he had killed that innocent man at the dojo, he had killed that leaf senju rogue and he foiled a chunin's plan to invade the village for information once but couldn't kill her due to being a little weak. When Kein left, he stayed right where he was and just looked at the kage for a order.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:48 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

It took sometime, but Dai appeared from the underbrush of the forest. It was apparent that she had been crying. She walked over to Kin. I tracked Haki to a cave just north of here. She looked at Kin. I'm so sorry Kin. Haki...he fell from my radius of tracking. Dai wanted to hug the Kage. She lowered her head slightly. Haki is now...rogue. Boy did those words sting like hell to say.

User ImageUser Image  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:55 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin didn't know what to do. The sea she'd spewed forth had been drained rather tremendously. She cringed, knowing full well tha Kein was getting away in this particular instant. Even with the ANBU, they'd experienced too much loss and even more... It was a horrendous bit of news when Daitomi arrived again. She'd lost the boy, but then again... She knew not of what was going on. She shook her head, at the statement. She couldn't declare a boy so young, so naive that he could be swayed many a way.

"Kein is involved and my boy is not as wise as one should be at his age..." Kinpaku mumbled, while she nodded to her ANBU. The quartet spread out in a number of directions when at last, she looked to the boy and the girl. "Dai, I'm going to assign you a mission of the greatest importance. Bring back the traitorous scum if you can, but the primary is objective is simple. Bring back my son. Alive." Her gaze turned to Kyo.

"Kyoishi, we're going back to the village, afterward, you are to fetch Suzume. You two are going on a mission," she spoke sternly, "You'll find me at the dojo, in a few hours time. I need to dig up some files and from there, I'll be practicing."

[Exit]

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out