Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ EVENT } The Train That Couldn't Stop - Main Dining Cabin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:44 pm
((Defending his damn title! Isn't accusing anyone just yet))

His jaw drops some. "Oh, yeah that’s cool. Dude, I’m obviously not the only canine on the train..." Oliver growled in protest, letting those floppy ears of his twitch in unison as he shut his eyes and shook his head. It was funny how plans backfired, the boys initial goal having been to gain all the attention of ANY crowd for the RIGHT reasons, such as because he was comedic and charming…and tough. Now he was being called some kind of mongrel, they all looked expectantly at him; accusingly! Opening his eyes, but keeping them narrowed in response to the rallying, the monster could all but see the tension building; this was not what he bargained for.

“I was mingling, sort of—well as best one can on a fricken train.” as his mood shifts some, finding it kind of funny that he is hand-picked amongst a crowd of ghouls and other sneaky looking monsters, Oliver snorts. Grabbing a fist full of the fur on his chest out of habit and using his free paw to pick up the bone that landed on his plate, he continues loudly to overpower what miscellaneous chatter had started. “Skeleton femur here wasn’t even on my radar just yet.” Pointing the bone at the attendant, he grins. “If you’re going to start pointing fingers, you might want to get your facts sorted out first. Wouldn’t want the wrong person getting rubbed out for crime they didn’t commit.”

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:01 pm
((Cooper thinks Oliver didn't do it. He can't decide who did, yet.))

Cooper fidgeted nervously in his seat, yellow eyes darting from speaker to speaker, at first immediately convinced that this person was right, and then, no, that person was right. He wanted to huddle back into his hoodie, like he'd done when the lights went dark, and something had come flying from nowhere. Lights came back on, and someone was missing a jaw. Cause it was sitting ridiculously on Cooper's plate. That was when Cooper decided he was going to do a little hiding, and let his hoodie handle things for a bit.

The red eyes sitting in the vicinity of his neck rolled. Cooper should be more courageous about things like this! He was a Sandworm, for Beetlegeuse's sake! When Cooper had hid, it had taken the opportunity to study the jaw bone, and despite Oliver being accused first thing, there didn't seem to be anything acidic on the jaw bone. The hoodie communicated this to Cooper, who peeked out at it, half-afraid it would fly at him again. When it didn't, he came all the way out, and tentatively picked the bone up.

"Idon'tthinkhedidit!" he mumbled, hopping up out of his seat, and running over the table to show the bone to the attendant. "Noacid. Noslobber. Drybone!"  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:06 pm
((Nuk is angry that they're discriminating against monsters. He's accusing Perlie. Also, bolding names, so people can know when they're mentioned without reading my fail-post))

Well, the first part of the trip had been relatively normal. Heading back to Amityville, Nuk had taken a random seat inside the train car, sliding down so he was practically falling off the thing and folding his arms across his chest. His pose told the world he had no interest in talking to them, while the unnerving stares told them they'd better not even try. Normally, he would have taken every opportunity to terrorize the rest of the passengers, but today, for some unknown and perhaps fateful reason, he hadn't felt like it this particular time. None of his usual gang was on board either, which might have helped this sullen mood -- around him, the ones he even recognized were few and far between. Across from him, Jack B the cat...thing demon whatever he knew by sight, although he'd never spoken to the guy. Belladonna the witch too (she was far too into fashion and being nice for him to speak to. Plus, her hoop skirt looked stupid. Enough said.) There were a few others, including a pirate he couldn't remember the name of, but for the most part, no one worth his time. Or worth terrorizing, either.

Frankly, the trip was turning out to be very boring.

And then they'd gone under the tunnel. And one student had been turned into a ghost-dog's dream.

At first, there was panic. Almost immediately accusations began to fly, and Nuk lifted his eyebrows, actually amused as the others started chattering and fretting. Now the trip was getting interesting. For a few moments, the skinwalker just leaned back in his seat, smirking at the others and watching them with mild interest, arms folded across his chest. That was, until Perlie spoke up.

"Oh so that's it, he looks suspicious. Because what, because he looks like a monster?" Nuk growled from where he was in his seat, gold eyes narrowed almost to slits, "Accusing the easiest guy to accuse, huh? Sounds suspicious to me. In fact, sounds to me like you're looking for an escape. At least quivery over there," he paused for a second to jerk his head towards Salali, his eyes still on the ghost, "sounds nutty enough not to have a damn clue what's going on."

Swiveling his attention to the rest of the passengers, the skinwalker's eyes settled on Betty and Faint, lips curling into a sneer. "Shut the hell up, who died and made you Sherlock Holmes? Or in charge, for that matter. Don't tell her to shut up, or I'll make you shut up."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:24 pm
((No accusations yet))

Petra loved trains for some reason she liked the clickity clack, clack, that rattled her bones which made the same sound. She watched the landscape roll by. She hadn't taken a seat next to anyone, for fear of them having a snack in front of her. She couldn't stand to see people chew with their mouth's open.

The lights had gone out when they went under the tunnel, and then she heard someone yell "ghost dog". What were they talking about? Bonefully, unaware she looked around her seat to see if anyone else was around that she could talk to, perhaps figure out what was going on.

Why did she always have to be a bonehead?

*author's note for those who don't know Petra is a Skeleton hence the bone puns, there will be more, oh how I love to pick her to the bones hahahahaha  

Miko Tadita

Ruthless Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:27 pm
(Jack is refraining from pointing any fingers too early in the game, bu he doesn't believe Oliver did it. Bolding names so you can see if I mentioned anyone.)

It had started as a wonderful evening on the dining coach, and Jack had been eyeing the food trays as they danced around him almost magically, followed by creatuers of every kind that walked through the doors. He, and the strange creature that opposed him had started a wonderful conversation before the lights went out, his lap preoccupied by the calm Zwei chilling in his lap for a nap, hoping to claw away some scraps for himself, awarded by idle pets from the Nekogami's hand.

But now it was just bloody chaos, the once calmed dinner hall was up in arms, voices bouncing around here and there as accusations flew around, like wasps in the air. Turning his head to regard a staff member who had come around to pick up the pair of femer bones that had landed in his, and his partner's plates, the creature known as Jack-B regarded the spooks, ghouls and lovely in betweens as they all peered around, just as bewildered as he was. Even Zwei seemed unnerved by all the action that was around them, his head peeping up from under the table, grey-green eyes staring with indignation from the noise.

Hearing his dinnermates pipe up, Jack could only nod softly at the statements they all made - ears twitching at the sound of the first voice to pipe up - before turning back to the fox spirit. "Unless said monster is hiding a rather large mallet of some sort, I do not believe he had the ability to do this, without some form of erosion." He murmured back to Kashiyoru, his glowing eyes grazing over the details of the bone before finally depositing it and shooing the staff member away with a lazy hand gesture.

Turning to Nukpana, he could only crack a small smile, a name and face familiar to him, he listened to everything he came out with. "I truly believe who did this had an alterior motive, than just a royal romp with a few skeletal bones. I'm pretty certain the Canine Lad did not do it, he seems pretty adament about the statements made about him." It was all a mess now, and all jack could do was watch.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:28 pm
Balumf was quiet again. Tempers were rising, and nobody was really helping any of it.
She thought that the little crazy human (Salali) couldn't have done it. she was too weak... Or was she?
Human-things here tended to not actually be human-things. She could be powerful enough to do such a thing, and then hide it behind a confused demeanor!
Or even have an alter ego who had done the deed!
It wasn't unheard of.

But it was too soon to tell. Balumf wished that more people would talk about their alibis, because she had a bad feeling about this and really wanted to just be going to the school, where she wouldn't have to worry as much about her future!

"And you, Angry wolf-person-thing... whatever you are." she points at Nukpana, "What is your alibi?"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:30 pm
Faint hissed and spun, his golden, feline eyes flaring and his furred, striped ears twitching. "I never told anyone to shut up, but it's starting to sound like a good idea." He flicked his tail pointedly as he eyed Nukpana. He was kind and as gentlemanly as possible with females of all sorts, but males? They were another story entirely.

"You're such hot stuff, huh? What's your alibi?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:46 pm
Alibis? "Well, I guess my alibi is pretty much like anyone else's. I was sitting in my seat, over there -" Betty gestured to where she'd been sitting when all this started, before she got up. "My mom gave me a recipe for spider pie before I left, in case I got homesick, and I was trying to remember what all the special ingredients were."

The witch simply rolled her eyes at Nukpana's statement. "I didn't claim to be anything. I'm just not willing to let this turn into a mob over whoever got the finger pointed at them first." Speaking of which... She rounded on the pirate, Vic, with a thoughtful look. "You sound awfully sure of yourself. And quick to shove the blame onto someone else. Only one person knows for sure what went on when the lights went out... And that's the killer. Care to explain what YOU were up to, while we're sharing alibis?"

Pirates were, after all, known for being violent types. And she seemed awfully eager to threaten Salali with little to no provocation.  

Tuatha De

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:48 pm
Oliver reclined in his seat some to fold his arms across his chest. The whole ordeal was a bit confusing and the more people talked the more uncertain the monster felt. What if it had been a pebble on the tracks that rocked the cabin a bit too roughly? And the scampering fellow who took the bone as evidence was right; Oliver made it a habit to leave his bodily fluids everywhere...and behold there was none in sight. How silly would they all feel for jumping to conclusions? Oliver knew all too well about ruined reputations, he wouldn't want his own to be tarnished in a fashion such as this.

Between his lips those fangs clenched. Despite his lack of affiliation with the human-wolf looking one or the other boy who seemed to also do a bit of defending, Oliver felt inclined to interject and stand up for each of them when the time came...inclined, yes, but he moved to remain silent in the moment, curiously settling his eyes on Nukpana who he could not make out...but doubted his involvement.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:55 pm
Well, Jack seemed at least a little amused as well. Whether or not it was because the cat demon was amused at him or not, he didn't know, but hey, at least someone else was amused and not either a) freaking out or b) trying to play detective. What he said made sense also, although he merely shrugged dismissively, not really caring why, nor if Oliver was really innocent. Ok no, that was a lie, but it was definitely the facade he was trying to put on.

The skinwalker's eyes drifted from where they had been on Betty and Faint to Balumf, staring unblinkingly at them as the girl called him an 'angry wolf-person-thing,' actually letting it slide. In fact, he was about to reply to that when Faint dramatically whipped around to face him, adding to Balumf's request for an alibi. He answered with a growl of his own, still half smirking, amused that he was riled up. "No, but you told her sit down. Which is pushing your authority already, considering you're just as much of a suspect as anyone," He replied, completely unfazed by the hiss. To both, he rolled his eyes, leaning back further in his chair.

"Oh, I went for nice stroll in the countryside while this was happening, didn't you know?" He replied with a snide remark, "My 'alibi', idiots, is the same as yours. I happened to be sitting here, we went under a tunnel. Or did you not not realize we were all just sitting here when we went under the tunnel?"

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

Quirm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:01 pm
She'd been sitting there and listening to the others talk (for once quiet herself) when Nuk had spoken up; obviously, this could not go unanswered.

"It's got nothing to do with him being a monster! I'd have thought he was just as suspicious if he was a ghost or a demon, I just thought.. well, the host pointed him out. And it's the staff, you know? They're like, adults and everything so I figured they would know what they were talking about." Of course not so much now that the staff had been pointed out as potential suspects, but still! They were authority figures, right? "I wasn't looking for an easy person to accuse, I just thought the staff would be more knowledgeable than us."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:16 pm
After leaving the bone with the attendant, Cooper looked around and saw that there were bones everywhere. Some dog person had what looked like fingers. There was a rib stuck in a light fixture. Whoever this skeleton was, he or she probably wasn't happy being scattered like confetti. Seeing that no one else was gathering them, he decided to do just that. It was quite apparent he'd gotten over his initial fear of them.

"Wherewasthisguysitting?" he babbled as he jumped for the rib. "Hisbonesareallovertheplace! Likeheexploded!"  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:18 pm
Salali hunched her shoulders a little as the conversation turned away from her. The energy of the room was terrible; it was oppressing, making her head ache. "Angry, angry, all so angry at the face we don't know...we can't see so we're angry..." she mumbled as she briefly cupped her hands over her ears. She liked to follow, to take direction, but everyone was fighting so she wasn't really sure what to do except wish they'd stop. But they couldn't stop...they couldn't stop.

She looked at Oliver, as if his silence somehow akinned him to her dislike of the noise and chaos. "Too loud, too loud, too much, too messy..."

She jerked abrublty at Cooper's comment. "No exploding! I don't want to explode...no one explode!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:24 pm
"The lights went out! I'm guessing IT saw about as much as you did." Oliver grumbled, sights set on the girl who had only just spoken up in argument against Nuk. He also, finally, took notice of the girl who shuddered and groaned some ways away from him...and immediately shot her a look of bewilderment.

"Why don't you calm down over there...you're making me nervous."

Shia bean

Prophet

Sinister Nonsense

6,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:25 pm
( suspicious of Salali and Haku though not accusing them yet.)

Ahikiko lets out a sigh from within his robe.This was going nowhere fast and he still suspected something to be wrong with that Salali girl. Then again Haku was starting to become suspicious to him as well, he was in the uttermost back seat of the cart? Ahikiko didn't even realized anyone was back there until the boy had started walking down the aisle a moment ago. Hench he may not have been back there the whole time....Ahikiko peered towards Haku. His hand reaching up to remove his own robe so he could take a better look at everyone. The boys stomached growled loudly.

Ahikiko blinked and reached up to rub his eye, all the fur in here was causing his allergies to act up. "....." He was a bout to say something but decided against it, the boy glanced at Haku and piped up. " Whats the name of your book.....whats it about?" His blue eyes curiously watched the others as if looking for something. Locked doors? While waiting for the other to answer he piped up again though his eyes never leaving Haku's face. " Someone should check the door locks, make sure whoever did this is still here yeah? "  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff