Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling
≈ Mist Village ↔ Leaf Village ❧ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:35 am
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai turned to seeing Kein stretching and said morning to her. She smiled softly. "Good morning." She spoke softly as to not to disturbed Sukai whom was still sleeping in the tree above Kein. Dai stood slowly as Kein asked her to join him on a walk. As they walked, she walked a few feet behind Kein, still contemplating her thoughts. Dai hadn't noticed they had came to a stream. When Kein stopped walking and turned to her. Dai stood in front of him and smiled at him. Letting her thoughts vanish for just a moment. Kein had always had that ability on her to make things better. To make sure she was alright. To make sure she was being herself.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Ninjutsu Class | Chūnin | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai rolled off the branch, her eyes opened some as she pulled her two fans out of her belt and swung them in front of her, the fans opened and coursed the rough winds at the ground sending Sukai up a few feet when falling. She flipped backwards and spun her body, her white hair gracefully going around her body in white ribbons. The medic landed in fourth position (ballet style) with her fans then closed with her arms crossed above her chest. Eyes closed. Opening them she brought her arms down the fans spinning between her fingers until she put them back in their places among her belt. Letting her left hand go behind her neck she rubbed it then flipped it, getting all the sparkling dew of the night off. Re-adjusting herself Sukai then stretched out, not being able to help letting out a small sexual-sounding moan as she did so. Looking around she only saw Zetsu, Kein and Dai were gone. The girl let out a small sigh. "Why am I not surprised?" Rolling her neck Sukai then toke out her serrated blades checking them over, every claw-like ridge that poked out seemed to be fine. It was odd for a medic to have such deadly weapons. In the right hands one swipe could rip off a limb, and even in the hands of an un-skilled user they could easily killed. At lease I know how to use them properly. . . Now, . . . I don't know still if that's a good or a bad thing. . . Sukai had never needed to use them before, though in private she practiced allot. She had never needed to use them in public due to the fact she had never been threatened in her home of Kumogakure.

+-------------------+

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 405/405
AC: 3,150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51900 ۞ Chakra : 1180

Kein smile at her and said,"You may want to take a layer of cloths of just fyi some of these get intense. " He untied his belt as he pulled off his pants to reveal a black formfitting lower bodysuit. He nodded and said," Do as I do ok.If you need help let me know." With that he spread his legs and began to stretch. He leaned forward as his head passed his knees he held the pose with a sigh and waited until she completed it. He then placed both his hands palm down and then lifted his legs into a handstand. Then lifted a single arm and began to lower himself to the ground with one arm as he started doing one armed pushups. He did not know if she could do this part and could sit it out if she wished.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image
Zetsu Uchiha

Taijutsu // Bloodline // Uchiha Clan // Chuunin

Zetsu had awoke and stretched as he felt a little better than he did last night. Looking around he activated his sharigan and picked up on Dai and Kein chakra signatures. It would have seemed they had gotten closer than Zetsu remembered as he sighed and looked at the ring upon his hand. What should I do.... he thought as he looked back over towards them. Removing the ring he simply placed it in his pocket and took a kunai from his jacket and stuck it in a tree along with a note addressed to Dai. Inside it read,

Daitomi....

I don't know what happened between us but it seems like something has happened between us. I'm not mad but I just need sometime to think. I'm sorry but I wont be at the meeting and probably will be away from Kumo for a while. Don't worry about me I will be safe.

Zetsu

And with that Zetsu jumped into the trees and vanished having no real place on his mind to go.

[exits]

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha

User Image

+-------------------+

A slight tint of pink moved across Dai's cheek. "Okay." She unzipped her flank jacket and tossed it to the base of the closest to them. She turned and unbutton her white shirt. Pulling it off, revealing her deep set scares. She wore torso wrapping bandages, in the morning light, her scares shimmered like scales. Dai in tied her pants and revealed a pair of snug black shorts. Tossing everything to the tree with her flank jacket. Dai gathered her hair into a pony tail at the nape of her neck and turned to Kein. Even her scares danced around the front half of her. "Alright." She spoke to him as he told her to do as he did. She took the same stance as him. Dai leaned forward and looked at him from the corner of her eye. She was a lot more limber than her was apparently. Dai touched the ground with her palms flat; arching her back slightly. She exhaled from her back popping. Dai looked over to him as he did a hand stand. Soon doing push-ups one handed. She scoffed and laughed softly. "Show-off." Dai lowered her back and kicked her feet up. She slowly brought the oppisite hand from Kein's up. Holding her focus. She moved with him as they both did one handed push-ups. Dai had followed only his movements. But yet her mind would continue to contemplate everything.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

Kein smiled when she called him a show off and he switched to his other am until his arms and shoulders began to burn. He rolled forward and hopped up to his feet with a smile. He wasn't really a morning person but he sure did enjoy working out. He waited until she jumped up as well and said," Now how do you feel?"

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai switched hands when Kein did. She was more focused on her thoughts more than anything. When Kein had rolled forward and hooped up to his feet. Dai lowered her hand and allowed her feet to fall a different way. Causing her to bridge her back; Dai pushed off with her hands and slowly raised. She smiled. "A little better." Dai looked up to the sky. "Why don't you go find, Sukai. And I'll go get Zetsu. We'll meet back at camp." Dai knelt down and picked her clothes up and dressed quickly. She untied her hair and shook her head. Dai moved off towards where Zetsu had been. by the time she got to the tree she called up to him. "Zetsu~? Come on. We're meeting up at camp...and..." Dai trailed off as she noticed he wasn't there. Dai bent her knees and jumped up to a branch. Finding a sheet of paper stuck to the trunk with a kunai. Dai opened the note and read it. After reading it Dai sighed softly. "That makes two of us..." She breathed softly before jumping from the branch and headed back to camp. When she got there Dai said nothing to Kein or Sukai. She walked over to the fire and she crumbled the note into a ball, she tossed it into the dying fire.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Runge Suibou [ Lung Collapse ] (1/2)
Sukai closed her eyes putting her serrated blades back on her belt. Her thoughts grew heavy and oddly clouded for the once optimistic medic. "I guess I'll start training some more Eiseijutsu." She let out a soft sigh pulling out her scroll from her little cape-like material on her back. It surprisingly had many pockets on it. Opening it her eyes scanned over the lung portion. The jutsu's weren't the strongest but they were sure to kill or break a rib or two. "Tch, this is fairly to simple. . .but okay." Setting the scroll down on a rock she turned on the ball of her foot.

(2/2)
Putting out her hands Sukai faced her palms upward looking at them. Chakra started to build up underneath then it had risen and formed on her hands. This chakra although was not like the usual she used for healing. In Offensive all the pure healing chakra had it's counterpart. The deadly chakra within every medic. Being one that heals many plenty of negative chakra has built up inside of Sukai. It was healthy for the medic to let it out with simply training it. Once the jutsu had reached it's point were if it touched someone they would lose their lungs Sukai calmed it down. She spoke bleakly but with a soft and sad tone. "As simple as that."
Runge Suibou [ Lung Collapse ] --learned

Okashii Gasu [ Laughing Gas ] (1/2)
Sukai rubbed her left arm that was bandaged. She didn't like the fact that the skin under it had gotten so moist the day before. "God damn it I better not start decaying." She pouted and grumbled at the same time. She didn't want the others to see what was underneath. Looking up a leaf fell upon her cheek. She toke a deep breath closing her eyes remembering back to before she had met everyone. Back when she was a little girl. So shy and timid. Always around sick animals and nurses at the hospital. "So much has changed." She put softly. Opening her eyes again she looked back at the scroll able to read it from here. "Laughing Gas. . . " The medic chuckled. "I guess I need some of that right about now."

(2/2)
Cracking her knuckles Sukai had looked it over once more then toke a step back from the tree pondering it over. How exactly do I make my own laughing gas? *sigh* I guess I'll find out as I go. Chakra formed in her hands. Chemicals formed around her hands and around her when doing so, causing Sukai to cough some. "Oh, . . . .to . . . strong. . ." Waving the air away Sukai chuckled some more but quickly stopped. I'll get it down better later. .. .

Okashii Gasu [ Laughing Gas ] --learned

+-------------------+

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein nodded at Dai and hopped off back to camp with a smile and said," Hey Sukai whacha doing?" When Dai appeared in the clearing said," Hey where is Zetsu ? Did he go back home?" He began to get dressed as two small trickles of sweat ran down his chest.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai turned to Kein and Sukai and softly nodded. "He went back home to get a few things straightened out. Thought that would be better than traveling with us." She told Kein lightly. She bent down failing to realize she hadn't button her shirt up all the way. Only a few buttons where. She picked her pack up and walked closer to kein and Sukai. "We should get moving before the sun gets to high." Dai pointed out that they needed to get out to Konoha.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked over at Kein, blushed then quickly looked away. "I-I was just. . . .Training some . . " When Dai pointed in the direction of Konoha she nodded and started walking along. Shaking her blush. "Oh, . . . .October-chan. . . . I hope she's well." She mumbled to herself.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein steadily dressed himself and pushed his hair off of his shoulders and said," Alright then ladies lets get a move on then." It was plain to see that she didnt want to talk about the whole zetsu thing so he decided it was best to simply leave it be. With a quick smile over his shoulder he jumped up into the trees and headed towards the hidden leaf.

[exit to leaf gates]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:33 pm
[Exits to Konoha Gates]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Uchiha

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai sighed and jumped into the trees after Kein. Following him closely behind off to Konoha.
[exit to Konoha Gates]

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:42 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of InsanityXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 460|460XXXXXXXXXXChūnin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Her Melody | :: | Animus Vox |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

After having stopped at an inn for the night and regaining her energy, Hitomi was now on her way to the Konoha with renewed energy. Unfortunately, she had been plagued with a few nightmares, which now made thoughts she had hidden rise up. At one point however, she decided to just let everything go until she arrived home and reported to the Hokage.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

☄[} World Crossroads :: Village Traveling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff