Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:09 pm
Orpheus Solon
Lirilei
Are we allowed to buy the req's for the characters done by guest artists?

In my case Cupcake needs 3 PD's to get to teen...would I pay Jay? Or...? lol

I really want him a teen. xd

You can ask Jay about it, maybe in a PM so that she will find it easier, and if she is alright with it then send the payment to her. <3

Okay thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:48 am
I know you have already answered this question before, but me in my infinite memory-fail forgot what the answer was. xD I added to it and others can see the answer now, though? owo;

There are a few pokemon that cannot learn a skill for their stage, such as the cocoon-type pokemon and... dittos in general. For a substitute, would it be okay for them to learn something else that isn't necessarily a move? For instance, I was thinking of having Karma learn how to stitch, so it would still be learning an ability... just not necessarily a pokemon-specific one.

Regardless, was there a certain number or length of solos that could substitute for learning a move instead? Thank you again, and sorry about my forgetfulness! owo; <3  

MoogerMint
Crew

Sparkly Pants

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:19 pm
MoogerMint
I know you have already answered this question before, but me in my infinite memory-fail forgot what the answer was. xD I added to it and others can see the answer now, though? owo;

There are a few pokemon that cannot learn a skill for their stage, such as the cocoon-type pokemon and... dittos in general. For a substitute, would it be okay for them to learn something else that isn't necessarily a move? For instance, I was thinking of having Karma learn how to stitch, so it would still be learning an ability... just not necessarily a pokemon-specific one.

Regardless, was there a certain number or length of solos that could substitute for learning a move instead? Thank you again, and sorry about my forgetfulness! owo; <3

Yeah, for those that can't learn other moves/don't learn other moves/etc it would be fine to do a solo with them learning some that is a human type skill or just X random solo to fill in that req. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:03 pm
Alright, thanks a lot! Very helpful to know~ x3 <3  

MoogerMint
Crew

Sparkly Pants

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:40 pm
Orpheus Solon

Question for you! lol

I have an idea for Noble's rp with another pokemon...but it's one of MY others...

Does that still count for the 'RP with 1 other Pokemon' or no? lol

Want to know before I write it up, only to discover it doesn't count. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:49 pm
Lirilei
Orpheus Solon

Question for you! lol

I have an idea for Noble's rp with another pokemon...but it's one of MY others...

A meeting with one of your own Pokemon would count as a solo, not an RP but there is a way for solos to cover RP requirements. 2-3 solos per PD, if they are longer ones (( around 1k words each)) then only two per. Shorter ones (( around 600 words each)) would be three per. <3  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:53 pm
Orpheus Solon
Lirilei
Orpheus Solon

Question for you! lol

A meeting with one of your own Pokemon would count as a solo, not an RP but there is a way for solos to cover RP requirements. 2-3 solos per PD, if they are longer ones (( around 1k words each)) then only two per. Shorter ones (( around 600 words each)) would be three per. <3

lol I had a feeling it would fall into the solo realm, but thought I'd ask anyhow. Thanks for clarifying!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:21 am
What does NRP mean?  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:47 am
Tenko72
What does NRP mean?

These are Pokemon that aren't RP required, they need only to wait for the time allotted between growths.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:41 pm
Orpheus Solon
Tenko72
What does NRP mean?

These are Pokemon that aren't RP required, they need only to wait for the time allotted between growths.
Thanks! I thought it meant NPC at first, so I'm glad I asked.  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:10 pm
Can you bribe for Pokemon colored in ways that aren't the normal and shiny colors? For example, a green Pikachu.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:15 pm
Tenko72
Can you bribe for Pokemon colored in ways that aren't the normal and shiny colors? For example, a green Pikachu.

No, there are chances from time to time on page raffles to get special color potions, like the Biggly Potion that gives bigger size and swirling markings for example, but other then that it's just the Normal and Shiny colors for the most part.  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:41 pm
M'kay, I'm planning on moving forward with my plots for Damien and Alabaster fairly soon. They're going to get engaged and have a little wedding full of cute. >w< Just need to have dig up the time to write the solos. Anyway, after that plot, I would like for them to have a baby or two of their own. I understand that slots are closed and I'll wait until they're open, but is it possible to bribe for twins and/or decide the gender(s) when a slot opens and I happen to claim it? :3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:53 pm
Not at the moment, gender and chance of twins will be determined by some dice rolls. Odd and Evens for gender and then I am sure it will be a D100 with a percent for both twins and the chances of a Shiny.  

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:08 pm
Alright, thanks! I can't wait until I have the time to write all the plots needed. >w>  
Miscellaneous, Useful Info

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff