Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:00 pm
(hmmm maybe but i guess itll do i have the worst memory...i hate the chi had that one dude in the beginning and he left that was horrible... ill make my profiles in a sec im only using chi for now)  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:00 pm
Hunter quickley said, "thank you" and hung up the phone walking towards the address in the book  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:03 pm
((Yeah the other one was named alice...)

Kabal smiled "I think the werebear is on his way..." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:11 pm
"Right...werebear....as if things couldn't get any crazier. Next thing I know you're going to be telling me John's back from the dead..."  

Katie Wildheart

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:15 pm
Hunter knocked on the door of the house while looking around, Hunter wore a black cloak but was still easy to pick out becuse he stood 6'9 and 310 lbs  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:20 pm
Chi reluctantly went back the the human world her dog rex followed, even he was corrupted now because of chis anger. She went to her old home and sighed "i hate this world" she threw everything that reminded her of 'him' away, she hadent said his name in what seemed forever and she wanted it to stay that way.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:28 pm
Kabal opened the door and walked past hunter "Hello hunter.." he said and kept walking he had to go back until he reached the middle of town "Salem!!" he called outloud as his evil side with a new name came out of no where "Hello brother.." he said "Not your brother b*****d..." he said Salem smiled "So why are you here.." he said "You know why.." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:31 pm
Liz watched him leave, wondering where he was going. Then she turned to Hunter, "Are you the werebear?"  

Katie Wildheart

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:33 pm
Hunter noded, "but you can call me hunter, i am your cousin" Hunter steped inside a little bit ducking in the door  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:34 pm
(Hey now change the pic and replace it with the pic i sent you...)

Chi changed into her human form, the humans might find it weird that a woman with a black aura is killing random people with just her touch (only effects weaklings) she sighed and put on the darkest human cloths she had in her wardrobe, she grumbled she needed to go shopping again and get better fitting cloths  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:37 pm
Kabal sighed "I need to find you know who Jerk..."He said

Salem nodded "Fine then come with me.." he said and began to walk to wherever chis aura was located he stayed with kabal as they waited to see her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:40 pm
she looked at rex and rex nodded, he walked out of the room and she sat on her bed and crossed her legs she began to meditate...

Rex sat at the front door as if he was guarding the house from anyone who wished to enter.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:43 pm
Kabal sighed and knocked on the door removing his helmet as he waited setting it down.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:45 pm
Rex's head fazed through the door and he snarled, there was no way he was ever going through that front door...

Chi's hair stood up on the back of her neck and her eyes turned jet black at the smell of him  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:48 pm
Salem sighed "Screw it.." he said and blew the door open

Kabal stared "Damn..." he said and looked at her "Rex now don't tell me yuor holding me accountable for what Salem did i was in hell gaining back everything after i heard what he did...Just let me talk to her..." he said and stared

Salem looked at Rex and at kabal "Were on longer the same person let him talk or you will never hear the end of it...Especially since...We'll he left his post because he knew he could find chi he could be killed for this..." he said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff