Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Questions and Assistance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:42 pm
Ohhhh, okay. ^.^ Thank you! ^w^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:25 pm
Hi there. I was just wondering what kind of threads are we allowed to create in the guild? or is that something only the staff/crew can do? thanks for any help. love this place heart  

lock the cashbox

ll P W E E P ll

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:40 pm
Lucky Irish Mom
Hi there. I was just wondering what kind of threads are we allowed to create in the guild? or is that something only the staff/crew can do? thanks for any help. love this place heart

Anyone can make threads in the guild, except the Recycle Bin. We may have certain rules you must abide by, like in the Contest forum. As long as all content abides by Gaia's ToS, you can post it.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:12 pm
Okay well ummm.. I'm kinda new to this whole booty grab thing ^__^;;
and earlier when I tried to play another booty grab it said: "error; already playing another game"
even though I wasn't.... I logged out of my account but I still can't play anymore booty grabs without getting the same message... >___<
what should I do?? o____O

Instant Ramens

Instant Ramens

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:18 pm
Oh!! Okay nevermind!! It fixed itself!! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:21 pm
Sweet Sakuranbo X3
Okay well ummm.. I'm kinda new to this whole booty grab thing ^__^;;
and earlier when I tried to play another booty grab it said: "error; already playing another game"
even though I wasn't.... I logged out of my account but I still can't play anymore booty grabs without getting the same message... >___<
what should I do?? o____O

It's because you closed out of a game too early, or the previous game didn't save properly. Generally you should wait 5-10 minutes to be able to play again, though it can be up to 20 minutes. In that time Gaia auto-kicks you from the game.
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

Instant Ramens

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:52 pm
Ooooooh okay!! Thank you!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:47 pm
Tanks were added... yay... but I looked and it seems mine wasn't placed. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Either that, or it wasn't put in the right section. I do see new tanks appended to the Monstermania section, so it's not something like that. Any particular reason mine's not there? Or am I blind? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[here]

Hiwa Kaoru

Omnipresent Zealot

8,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Hiwa Kaoru

Omnipresent Zealot

8,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:18 pm
Hiwa Kaoru
Tanks were added... yay... but I looked and it seems mine wasn't placed. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Either that, or it wasn't put in the right section. I do see new tanks appended to the Monstermania section, so it's not something like that. Any particular reason mine's not there? Or am I blind? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[here]

*flails around* Anyone? D:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:36 pm
Hiwa Kaoru
Hiwa Kaoru

[here]

I think you need to have at least 14 fish.

Awesomolocity

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Hiwa Kaoru

Omnipresent Zealot

8,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:54 pm
Awesomolocity
Hiwa Kaoru
Hiwa Kaoru

[here]

I think you need to have at least 15 fish.

14, actually. I read the 'rules' of getting added. Which is why I think it was just a miss :/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:19 pm
No need to bump your question up, by quoting it. It may not be high trigger enough. Contact Es or Panda if you have further inquiries about your tank.
User Image

ll P W E E P ll

Hiwa Kaoru

Omnipresent Zealot

8,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:31 pm
Like I said before, it should meet the requirements. After all, I've seen all GRammy or Alpha's (can't recall which the greyed ones are), and all Lightning zappy doohickeys in the list. So I'm reasonably sure it was a miss. I'd just like it added sooner, rather than waiting a whole 'nother week for it. User Image

Anyway, the PM was sent out. I didn't want to add another PM to a probably inflated inbox with other matters, so I posted here first. The bump was mostly to keep it on the first five, in hopes of a reply. Sorry about that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:35 pm
Hiwa Kaoru
Hiwa Kaoru

[here]

Roaches, because of the number of reports against them, have been just added to the "Fish I hate" section.  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Hiwa Kaoru

Omnipresent Zealot

8,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:42 pm
Mine aren't Roaches, but Lightning Bugs.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff