Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
A Day at the Beach (Squishyx Porfirio)[PRP] FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:50 am
He laughed, "Okay so maybe that was a poor choice of words, but it still stands."

He gave her cheek am affectionate nudge, "Yes pretty. That's what I think you are. Pretty, smart, and fun to talk to."

He thought for a moment, "I suppose I could lie to you if that's what you'd prefer to being called pretty. It won't change my opinion though."

He gave a snort at her comment about her hair, "Yes because I thought you'd be so worried about your mane and tail. Do give me some credit my dear. I'm not that much of an oaf."

Another cheeky grin at what he said next, "I do admit I'm an oaf though. I need someone who can balance me out. I think you're the one to do that."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:02 am
'If you insist, I shall continue to put up with you.' Squishy laughed, shaking her mane at him.

'Okay okay, call me what you like. Maybe one day I'll accept it, but it's early days for that.' she looked at him, quietly serious for a short moment, her walls dropping enough to let him look over and see some of what she was hiding.

'When you have an attitude like mine, you can go a long time without hearing anything that resembles a compliment.' she nudged him, letting out the tiniest of sighs, barely audible and nudged him.

'Okay, you're my oaf, and I'm your meanie. We're two sides of a strange mirror..'

Sayuri_Nitta

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:16 am
Porfirio smiled gently, "My meanie huh? I like the sound of that."

He blinked as she sighed and tilted his head slightly "I'm a little nutty so I like your attitude."

The smile widened into a grin, "You sure you want to stick with me? I might just get us into trouble. Are you willing to deal with that?"

He chuckled, "Strange is good, it's the normal ones you have to watch out for. Never know what they'll do."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:44 am
'The meanie bit or that I'm yours?' Squishy asked, flicking her little tail, as ever unable to just accept what was probably a compliment.

'Well yes, you must be, I've been myself, my perfectly unwelcoming self and you still liked me..or did you see past it?' she asked, curious on top of being amused over the whole situation.

'Yes, I think I can handle whatever trouble you might land us in. Or just talk my way out a situation..well, snark my way out if it.'

She gave him a long look;
'What is normal anyway? I'm not sure I'd know it, even if it was stood right in front of me. Anybody who says they are perfect is only fooling themselves.'

Sayuri_Nitta

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:42 pm
Porfirio chuckles softly and gently tugs Squishy's mane, "Take the compliments I give you dear."

He let go of her mane and shook his head, "Am I going to have to keep reminding you that your attitude doesn't bother me? I find it refreshing. Not like others I've met. Always trying to stay on one's good side. You don't give a damn and that's good. Means you'll speak your mind when you think I'm being an idiot."

He thought for a moment before nodding in agreement with her statement about those who thought they were perfect, "I agree. Now...weren't we going on a walk?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:31 am
'Okay,' Squishy said, in a surprisingly meek tone, for she was not a little affected by how nice he had continued to be, despite everything she was saying. Maybe it was time to cut him some slack, and show her pleasant side, especially if they were to build a relationship with one another.

'I probably will.' she agreed with a small grin. Of course she would, it was her nature and she would it hard to change anytime soon, but he obviously didn't mind.

'We were, but then you got all gooey on me.' she teased.
'Where did you want to go?'

Sayuri_Nitta

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:10 pm
Porfirio smiled and nudged her gently to the right. In his mind, there was nothing wrong with Squishy's attitude or manner of speaking. He gave a soft chuckle as she admitted she would tell him when he was an idiot. "Of course you will. I don't expect anything less from you."

He paused before continuing, "Something makes me think you're quite enjoying the gooeyness. Or would you prefer I stop?"

He started walking in the direction he'd chosen at a sedate pace. He wasn't in a hurry and rather enjoyed a slow pace of walking. More time to enjoy the view. Plus the beach wasn't a bad scene either!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:21 am
Squishy laughed at his reply;
'Oh you know me so well, and we've known each other for so short a time.'

Inside she knew that it felt like longer, he was sweet and she was feeling comfortable with him. She knew that her familiar, also named Dory, would probably question that she'd hitched her star to this stallion so swiftly, but they were so alike, both sarcastic at the world that didn't seem to want them.

'You may carry on, I shall bear your affections as best as I am able.' she smiled, following him, happy to slip along beside him and go wherever he wanted to go. She drifted as she walked, occasionally bumping gently against him, enjoying the simple act of walking and talking with him.

Sayuri_Nitta

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:33 am
He beamed at her response about how he knew her well. It felt like they had known each other for ages, not just for a short while. He felt light and silly, rather like a colt.

He wondered idly what his herdmates would think of Squishy. Zuilian would be kind to her as would Candy because that was their style. Allan and his familiar Maiara would be slightly standoffish but still polite. Little Aerlinniel would be curious and ask an improperly timed question as to whether or not she was fully grown. Porfirio chuckled at that thought.

He bumped Squishy gently and gave her a wry smile before teasing her with, "You poor tragic heroine. Having to put up with the affections of a stallion that finds you intriguing. How ever will you manage to deal with it?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:22 am
Squishy looked at him as he walked, he'd fallen into what was his first silence since they'd met. Had he grown weary of her already? She was about to ask him what it was he was thinking about when he spoke again, almost startling her out of her own thoughts.

'I shall manage.' she replied, still wondering what he had been thinking about. Maybe it was a polite way of leaving her? Or maybe she was just being paranoid..

'What were you thinking of?' she asked, striving to keep her tone light as she did so, as though it was an offhand question.

Sayuri_Nitta

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:37 pm
Porfirio smiled warmly at Squishy, "Just thinking about my herd's reaction to you. I'm sure they'll like you just fine and knowing my two-legger, she'd probably squeal and hug you."

He laughed at that, "She's very strange, but she's kind and gives us so many wonderful treats."

He eyed her and thought about her strained voice, "What's the matter my dear? Did I do something wrong?" True, most of the time he could care less, but Squishy was different. He cared what she thought.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:40 am
'You think so?' Squishy asked, her mind clicking away. A herd? They'd probably hate her in actual fact, and ask Porfirio what he thought he was doing with someone as sarcastic as she could be. She stiffened a little at that thought; since she'd arrived in the area she had no contact with the two-legged ones, despite Dory knowing one, and her repeated assertions that they were nice.

'No? No, nothing is wrong.'

She gave an inner sigh. And things were going so well! Of course she could wait and see how the herd reacted to her..what if they liked her though? That was a thought she couldn't get her little head around, and she wasn't sure how she'd react to more finding her tolerable.

Sayuri_Nitta

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:41 pm
He stopped and tugged her mane gently to get her to stop as well.

"Don't worry. Nothing else matters as long as you and I are together." He smiled shyly at her.

"I know we haven't known each other that long, but being together feels right. It feels good. If my herd doesn't like you, which I highly doubt, then we'll stay here. That way you won't miss your friend."

He nosed her cheek and sighed softly, "I wish you wouldn't fret so my dear. I'm not going to abandon you."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:21 am
That was nice sentiment, and Squishy looked at Porfirio, feeling a wave of emotion that was foreign to her. What had she done to deserve finding this stallion, that not only got her, and didn't mind how she spoke, but seemed to have proper affection for her so soon after they had met. There had obviously been one good deed she had done to find him.

'How did you know what I was thinking? Well, worrying about..' she asked of him, bumping her hip against his as they walked.

'It's just strange. It's difficult to think wrap my little head around the thought that after being alone since I came here that I've gotten a mate. It's a lovely reward for being a grump, and I guess I worry that it will be taken away from me, as I don't deserve it..or something.' she gave a light shrug, as if she wasn't baring her innermost.

Sayuri_Nitta

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:39 pm
Porfirio smiled gently at the mare, "Honestly? The reason I knew what you were worrying about is because I'm worried about it as well."
It was true. He'd never felt this way before and he was worried that he'd frighten her away. He knew where she was coming from and he was laid back enough not to care about the fact that she was grumpy or that she spoke her mind. As he told her truthfully, he found it refreshing.
"Well if I leave it won't be of my own free will and I'll fight with all my strength to come back to you." He bumped her back gently and smiled wider as he added, "I'll fight tooth and hoof if I have to."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff