Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
ƤƎΓϛΟƝA (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna join?
  Yes
  No
  What you talking about fool?
View Results

gunnerzero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:38 pm
Leon suddenly felt at ease as if great burden was lifted from him. He then noticed her foot it was swollen. She must have really leaned on that kick, if she was wearing shoes it would have been a different story. Leon let got suddenly realizing what he was doing. "Your foot, its hurt, are you ok?" Leon said backing away from her a bit to give her space. He still felt uncomfortable around now even more with what he witnessed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:41 pm
"I don't know, what happened?" She murmured. Her stomach hurt from being punched, and her foot throbbed. Amaya couldn't remember what had happened, but everyone seemed afraid of her know. "What did I do?"  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

gunnerzero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:52 pm
"How do you tell someone, hey by the way a dark figure appeared behind you and showed a power that was nothing I ever witnessed. Surely she would think he was some kind of nut case, and the past events would surly contribute to that fact." Instead Leon avoided the question, "Your foots hurt her lean on my shoulder will get you somewhere to rest." Leon said holding on to her. He could still feel the dark figures precedence inside her. His heart began to race as he made the offer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:57 pm
It looked like no one was going to tell her. Amaya sighed, but leaned on Leon. She was much too tired to stay on her own feet without help anyways. She'd just have to ask later. Either way, she wasn't going to forget about it so quickly.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

gunnerzero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:26 pm
Leon carried Amaya to the Inn were he sat her down. she seemed exhausted but that must have taken quite a toll on her, in any case it would be best if she got some rest and a bucket of ice. Leon rang the door bell a couple of times waiting for someone to service him. When suddenly a beautiful girl in maid outfit appeared before them. She looked human and very attractive that Leon couldn't help but to stare. "Uh... uh... I would like a date... i mean a room... wait no two rooms please!" Leon's tongue got twisted and became nervous then he began to show her his money. She made confused face

"haha nice joke but it will be two thousand Milos for the two rooms and the night."

Leon stared at her "what hell is a Milo... But this all I have..." he said handling over three hundred dollars. She grabbed the money and examined it then tore it to shreds.

She smiled and responded with "Sorry we do not accept foreign currencies."

"What! Your human right you must know what this money means!" Leon exclaimed.

"Actually I am a living doll how only resembles a human. Humans don't exist in this realm they are only mythical creatures used to tell stories." she explained to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:38 pm
"Obviously we need their currency. Let's just find someone who might know where we are and why we specifically are here." Amaya sighed as she looked up at Leon. She could walk, it would just be slow.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

gunnerzero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:46 pm
"Wait you mean to tell me you two are humans!" Alice gasped. "We have only heard that humans once existed in this world. I can not believe you guys are actually human!"

Leon looked puzzled "What there humans once here, what ever happened to them?" He said looking amazed maybe she knew how we could get out of here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:55 pm
"Does that mean you'll help us?" Amaya sighed tiredly as she looked at Alice. She didn't want to have to deal with this crap much longer.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

gunnerzero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:06 pm
"Oh please stay as long as you like it would be an honor to have endangered specious live here." Alice said with a smile then gave them each a key to their rooms and directions.

"By the way Alice what ever happened to the humans, who once lived here?" Leon was hoping this would help him find away back to their world.

"Oh we hunted them down for their meat, humans are said to be the most delicious food ever." Alice said with her kind smiled.

"Why did I have to ask..." Leon said with a nervous face. "Amaya i goes she will help us... Help us into a steak barbecue." Leon sighted but there was probably no safer place other then here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:57 pm
Amaya shrugged. She wasn't very concerned. Scary sounding, but she wasn't very sure they would do it. She took her key and slowly headed down to her room. She just wanted to rest.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

gunnerzero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:16 pm
Leon went to his room as well, his room was next to Maya's. Leon could not believe that all this had happened I three hours. He was exhausted as well, if this was a dream Leon would have already waken up. Leon always wanted an exiting life to be a hero. To show something that did not label him as a failure but he was only mortal. He leaned on against the wall that separated Amaya and Leon."Maya... Just what are you? That figure that appeared from her still made Leon uneasy. To think that there were once humans here was also a shock, but they were all killed. It maybe best to hide my identity in public, don't wanna end in someones plate." He grabbed the side of his rib cage and felt the bruise from the punch.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff