Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
The Shadow Chronicles ((Open and Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:45 pm
"Yeah, like abandoning everyone in your village was in her morals!" Knuckles snapped. "You and I both know she didn't want you to go and that they needed your help!" She said coldly.

"We gonna kill him, or do we just need information?" She asked, giggling at the bad name. She looked at the scroll and only sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:50 pm
"And I don't think I would have been much help anyway. I would have died too. I'm strong, but I'm not invincible." He hissed softly.

"I think we can kill him after the information, however we get it. So I expect you to turn up your charm as much as possible. I hate torture." He muttered, smirking lightly.  

shadow_666

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:55 pm
"To her you were..." Knuckles muttered under her breath sadly. She had to share a body with Twilight, so she knew how the woman felt and how hard it was to not feel the same thing.

"That should be easy enough." Amy murmured with a grin. Her looks were very easy to use to her advantage.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:00 pm
Tassador stiffened softly in the saddle, hearing her whisper, grunting softly in response. "I know I was." He murmured. "But I'm only human. I've lived a long life and I've had many injuries. I'm lucky I'm still alive, but even I can't live forever. But I intend to do as much good as I can before I die." He muttered softly. "If I had been there, my life would have stopped in that village. I wouldn't have been able to help anyone, then or now."

"Of course. You are pretty cute after all." Oasis grinned back. "Average, but still." He added teasingly. Obviously it was a lie, but he liked to poke fun at her.  

shadow_666

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:29 pm
Knuckles just stayed silent, hanging back from the two now. It would be good to have some time to herself for once.

Amy laughed. "You're the first to call me average!" She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:54 pm
The journey took them several hours to get into the empire, and it was just about nightfall as Tassador had them stop to camp for the night, Shadow turning around and watching as Knuckles came up, his best friend having been eerily silent for the past few hours. "You ok, Knuck?"

"I'm not the first to lie to tease you though." Oasis grinned in return as they came upon the city, the two having traveled far already, the sun already starting to set in the distance as they reached the gates.  

shadow_666

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:54 am
When they finally stopped for the night, Knuckles was the last to ride into camp, and of course, Shadow was waiting. "Twilight has just been complaining all day. Get's annoying to listen to." She said with a small smile and a laugh. "I'm kinda tired though..." Knuckles told her friend as she slid off Reaper and began to unpack.

"True." Amy laughed as they rode into the city. They seemed to have gotten there just in time. Oh how Amy loved it when a plan was running smoothly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:44 pm
((I'm back in America, sorry for being gone all day.))

"Are you going to let Twilight take over for a bit? Or just rest?" Shadow asked, sympathetic for his friend as he slipped behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders and immediately starting to rub them lightly. Shadow gave the "best massages", according to Knuckles, and he liked to work the tension out of his friend.

"Which inn do you think we should go to? Have you been to this city before? I never have, so I don't know which inns are nice and discreet and which ones....well....aren't."  

shadow_666

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:47 am
((I'm gonna be gone all day. Have to study for exams. XP I'll try to post on my ipod when dad isn't looking. He needs to get an effing job again! Stupid economy!))

Knuckles shook her head. "I'll let her take over when it's actually important. For now I'm just gonna rest." She muttered. When he began to give her a massage, she relaxed, letting her head drop. "Oh that feels good..." She murmured.

"Hog's head is pretty discreet." She said as she stretched.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:20 am
((Haha! Got my computer back!))  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

shadow_666

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:37 am
((XD))

"I figured it would. You're such a sucker for my magic hands." Shadow teased, giving her shoulders a soft squeeze before going back to work, one hand continuing to work her neck and shoulders as the other slid down to her back, beginning to work the kinks out of that as well.

"Alright. I think I saw a sign for it pointing this way then." Oasis murmured, starting down the road next to them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:55 am
Knuckles just smiled and relaxed, Twilight quieting down now, letting the girl just be at peace for a moment. "God she gets naggy..." Knuckles murmured.

Amy nodded and followed after Oasis, humming softly to herself, almost dancing her way to the inn. She certainly was an odd elf.

((Because I'm bored, I've been re-re-re-reading Shadow Chronicles AGAIN. I'm on 383 now!))  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:47 am
((Edited Twilight's profile and picture. Trying to go a different route this time... I think....))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:35 am
((Fair enough!))

"I know. Don't worry, I'll always be here to calm you down." Shadow assured her, grinning softly as he gave her a squeeze. "Come on, let's get something to eat, alright?"

"Can I help you?" The innkeeper raised his eyebrows as Oasis and Amy came in, certainly looking like an odd pair, and snorted as Oasis requested their rooms. "I don't think you two can afford the rooms left."  

shadow_666

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:43 am
Knuckles nodded and went and sat down next to Tassador by fire, stretching a little. "So how long until we get there, do you think?" She asked curiously.

Amy smirked, sitting ontop of the counter as she leaned in towards the inn keeper. "I believe we will have enough money, and if we don't, I know of several other ways to pay that should make you a very happy man..." She said softly as she walked her fingers up the man's chest.

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff