Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Hueco Mundo ~
Fading world ((Lolek's secret world)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:28 pm
((me too))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:57 pm
Leah came in through a garganta and stood about ten feet away from Fenix. She was staring at him like she wanted to cry, and like she wanted to kill him. A tear came down her face as she stared at Fenix.  

rosie1995
Crew

Lolades

Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:07 pm
IkI walks to Leah and puts a shoulder over here "We did all we could and our best wasnt good enough" IkI said meaning he was a weakling and had no right talking to such a powerful person.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:12 pm
Leah shrugged off IkI's hand without a glance. She kept her eyes locked on Lolek/Fenix. "Why didn't you save him... wasn't he your friend?" Her emotions were getting the better of her. She may not have known them for very long, but Lolek and Michio had given her more than anyone she had ever known. They were both her friends, and Michio really helped her through the hollowfication. She was pissed because she knew Lolek could have saved him.  

rosie1995
Crew

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:13 am

"Yes" He said, looking into the darkness. "He is my friend, but I know him and once he's dedicated to something, he will do it. Whether it's suicide, or putting yourself in a chronic sleep chamber. Truly, I don't blame him, being alive for 317 years does get very boring at times. I've thought about it myself, but id rather be 'alive' than asleep for 100 years" He took ab breath. His hair looking dark red in the gloomy light of the room. "Knowing Michio, if anything, he's up to something".

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:17 am
"Dammit Lolek..." Leah was wondering why she didn't try to be Michio's fraccion... if she had she might have been able to stop him. She turned around so Lolek couldn't see the tears starting to form. When her emotions took over, they went way overboard. Leah was trying to prevent them.  

rosie1995
Crew

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:16 am

Ojo close, taking away even more of the light from the room, making it hard to see. Lolek could 'feel' what everyone was thinking. He got up and walked into the Gate's room. You could hear the lock click.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:56 pm
IkI looked at Lolek as he walked away and wondered "Is Lolek hiding somthing?" as he waited for him to come out to start his training.  

Lolades

Cultist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Lolek came back out of the door, it was pitch black inside except for a small golden light. He closed the door and took out a necklace, with a key attached to it and locked the door. "IkI, do want to start your training" He asked with a smile, even in light of the situation.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:05 pm
IkI smiled with the biggest grin "WOOT yes lets start now" IkI said with a really happy tone.  

Lolades

Cultist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:09 pm

Lolek smiled, happy to see an emotion other than grim. "Then lets go" He said looking at him, a garganta opened to the training grounds.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:10 pm
"ALRIGHT WOOHOO" IkI shouted and ran into the garganta.  

Lolades

Cultist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:07 am

DAMN!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:29 pm
-enters-
IkI ran threw the halls and screamed "Hes coming,hes coming back,I dont want to go back to him again!"IkI said as he was speaking of no other than Tiesen,his other personality who he thought he had killed when they separated their bodies,Tiesen started to take over IkI's body starting at the battle in Las Noches,the power had surged threw him during that battle and now hes taking over completely,IkI's body started to change as even his zanpakto's where changing,but they where the same spirit,IkI became Tiesen,The Death Dealer of the Ravens (The Ravens was a clan back when Tiesen/IkI was human,Tiesen was the Death Dealer and IkI was the Shadow Manipulator)Tiesen was going to make himself known now.

((Btw this could be a story arc for the arrancar if ya want it to be cause im going to have basically a battle over my body and spirit and im going to be in a state where bad influences will tempt me to become Tiesen,and the other way around for IkI))  

Lolades

Cultist

Jester of Life
Vice Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:42 pm

-Testing-

~ Hueco Mundo ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]