Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild of Hellsing

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to all things Hellsing 

Tags: Hellsing anime, Hellsing OVA, Hellsing Manga, Hellsing: the Dawn 

Reply Role Play, Anyone?
Hellsing Farce: a mock roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly!
  Oh, No!
  Hooray!
View Results

battosai matt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:08 am
*walks into the bar*.....uhhh did something happen  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:36 am
captain: " hey i dont know your character! who are you?"

(luke and jan valentine, rip van winkle, zorin bliz, seras victoria, walter, the doctor, yumiko, heinkel, anderson, alucard, incognito are free (that were all i could imagine by now))  

Marc Gosgosh

Vice Captain

Supportive Gaian

HayatoGokuderaOfTheStorm

0 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:58 pm
(Pardon My language im playing as jan valentine)
Jan walks in the bar "who do i have to skull f*ck to get an Motherf*cking Can of Red Bull?!" Jan Said Playfully  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:02 am
"oh jan old house!" the captain shouted.
"well for mf can of red bull you should speak to the f waiter to get your f can of red bull, ok?"
then he suddenly mentioned, "where have you been all the time? i heard you were killed."

Marc Gosgosh

Vice Captain

Supportive Gaian

Marc Gosgosh

Vice Captain

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:04 am
(it would be better if me all use only the beginning letter of each bad word)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:07 am
redface now i know who i forgot:lord islands, lord penwood and "dandy" alhambra
those three are free too redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface  

Marc Gosgosh

Vice Captain

Supportive Gaian

Bishop Enrico Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:53 pm
"Karaoke?! I declare we--hic---sing "God Save the--hic---Queen"!" Integra shouted obnoxiously hitting the table with her fists.

"Oh, do shut up...let's sing a religious song!" Maxwell declared raising his arms.

"Go jump off a bloody--hic--cliff, you--hic--swine!" Integra snapped. "'ey! Why the 'ell is that bloodly Valentine--hic--brother person here? WALTER! Get the 'ell over here and--hic--take care of 'em..." With that, her voice finally died as she passed out on the ground.

"Drunk sow," Maxwell scoffed lightly kicking Integra with his foot.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:17 pm
The bartender hurried and rushed a can of Red Bull to Jan trying not to make eye contact. "Here you are, sir." Pip was chatting up a few random ladies in the back of the bar when he was interrupted by a loud thud.

"What the 'ell?" He spun around to see none other than the Lady Sir Integra herself sprawled out on the floor of the bar, bottle still in hand. "What happened?!" He turned to Maxwell who only sneered him a 'the eff are you asking me for' look. Pip looked back at Integra. "What do we do with her?"

Schrodinger perked up. "I say we just lay her on top of vone of ze tables! Vouldn't zat be funni-- I mean.... more comfortable zat vay!"

Pip heartily patted Schro on his shoulder. "Now zat's a fine idea, lad! OK boys, let's get a' liftin'! I'll grab her feet. Maxwell, you get her under her arms and help me hoist her up!"

Kimmichi
Crew

HayatoGokuderaOfTheStorm

0 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:28 pm
Jan downs the redbull and says i burned to death then this old DB revived me and ever since i have been killing random people and devouring their blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:32 pm
(screw it im no good at being an assh0le like jan so ill just observe)  

HayatoGokuderaOfTheStorm

0 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Marc Gosgosh

Vice Captain

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:54 am
"yup i heard that you burned. hmm what is about the micro chips in yar body jan? are they still inside? or have you turned to a real vampire?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:42 am
uh oh thats right i didnt chosse a character......uhh LOOK BEHIND U A 3 HEADED MONKEY*runs out the door*  

battosai matt

Marc Gosgosh

Vice Captain

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:22 am
"where is it? huh? oh he/she ran away."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:30 pm
The Major just sits and enjoys the show. Suddenly, the door swings open to reveal a second Major!
Major#2: IMPOSTER!!!!
He rips a mask off of the first Major's head to reveal it was really Incognito in disguise!

Wyvern683
Captain

Wyvern683
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:26 am
Incognito: I would have gotten away with it, too if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your dog!

Major: Ve don't have a dog. Ve have a cat.
*Points to Schrodinger*

Incognito grumbles off and leaves. The major then sits down and orders a drink, then watches the beautiful chaos before him.

Role Play, Anyone?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff