Tags: general, free, gold, nothing, random 

Reply ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D
=MIRROR=((A Pokemon Tale)) [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite pokemon type?
  NORMAL, because ghost type attacks are so... So annoying!
  FIRE, because... Well... Because it's FIRE. And FIRE is always kickass!
  WATER, because it kicks the a** of something that's already kickass.
  GRASS, because really, who doesn't love mother Earth? (Whip you into submission.)
  POISON, because your victims die a slow... SLOW death.
  PSYCHIC, because it beasted everything in the first Gen.
  FLYING, because I can do a barrelroll!! ((And dropkick at any angle that I please!)
  FIGHTING, because there's nothing more satisfying that kicking someone's teeth in like Chuck Norris.
  ELECTRIC, because nothing is more entertaining then plasma induced convulsions.
  STEEL, because we're virtually indesctrucable! (Virtually. >>)
View Results

Mektju

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:47 pm
The light burned to all those whom gazed upon it. Luckily for Mihr, he was hiding behind a giant wall which light could not penetrate. As the intense beam began to fade, Mihr observed in the shadows. The silhouette of the attacker resembled the sun or at least in depicted form. Mihr had never seen this type of pokemon, that is if it was a pokemon. Under his sky-blue meat shield he spoke, "Cyn! Quil quil!(Mr. Sun! Please stop!)" If the attacker didn't respond, he stood ready with a breath full of icy wind. A flaming sensation erupted from his back as torrents of frosty air licked the rain. The ground turned to glass as the rain around him shifted into sleet. Even Rale's tail was glittering with a frozen ambiance even though his scaly feet were cementing into the ground.

Leo would've took a hold of the hand that was graciously offered to squelch the rather humiliating episode with Ruse but he rather leaped at Lilly unexpectedly as a bright aura resonated from their attacker. "Whoa!" Instead of taking Lilly's hand of generosity, he tackled Lilly to the ground and made her twice as muddy than himself. With a grunt, he hoisted Lilly up to a sitting position, "Heh, sorry... About that." He spoke with a light laughter as he pointed out his face print on the side of Lilly's shirt. "I'll... Compensate for it... But first...!" He stood up and faced the irritated Radii. 'Strange... Usually rock types avoid water...'

The haughty part of Ruse was blinded by Flash, unaware of the enemy that would come from the murky skies. However, the meeker part was already withdrawn and took cover from the attack. As Flash subsided, she chirped at Leo, not sure what he wanted her to do.
A voice thundered through the rain, "Ruse Aerial Ace!" An explosion of wind tore the layer of water apart as the bird struck Radii without fail. Though partially blinded, both heads squawked triumphantly at the hovering rock pokemon.

'What was that?!" Mihr's head twitched to the side as Ruse's Aerial Ace made a solid hit. Sensing that someone was in danger Mihr jumped on top of Lilly's head, unable to hurdle over it and released a storm of ice. Too bad Leo was in the way and received the blunt of the damage. A small thud was heard as Leo twitched along the ground, the warm summer rain slowly thawing him out.
Ruse in the meanwhile flinched for just a moment, disliking the torrent of wind unleashed on her.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:49 pm
Lilly giggled. "I'm just glad these aren't my Contest clothes!" she said,attempting to stand. Something hit the back of her head and she slipped,once again finding herself in the mud.

Rale was loving this,finding it hilarious.He was clutching his stomach and laughing hard,stomping a couple of times.He calmed down after a while,and grinned cunningly up at the Solrock.The flash had not affected Rale,as his blind right eye had been exposed to the light,and not his left.Skilled in fighting blind,the gator had been in a fight with a particularly vicious Garchomp,thus resulting in partial blindness and multiple battle scars.

Still glaring at the Solrock,Rale's red fins turned a darker shade, and its yellow eyes became furious.Lunging at the Solrock with surprising speed and control,it shot up and rammed into it. "That was Rage,wasn't it?" asked Lilly to herself,having sat up and cleaned herself off as much as she could.  

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gler

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:59 pm
Things just all of a sudden didn't seem to be going so well for Radii. Before it could even finish it's Flash, it was struck by a flying pokemon, temporarily making it fall from the air. Luckily, it wasn't hurt too bad from the attack. Clenching it's eyes after that first attack, it didn't even have enough time to see who hit it first, before it felt a larger pokemon slam into it, throwing Radii back up higher in the air. Radii was stunned a bit by the attack, and wasn't able to catch itself until it had begun falling back to the earth. It stuck itself mid-air, and turned to the pokemon that were around him now.

Radii, having no mouth, said telepathically to the pokemon, "Cut that out! I just wanted to know who took away my sunshine!" Though Solrock were known for being emotionless, Radii seemed to be displaying a bit of anger at this moment.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:10 pm
The rain pattered against the ground, cleansing Lilly from the splotches of mud. Leo was partially incapacitated from the ice, finding no further need to interfere after being rudely attacked from Mihr. It would also prevent his numbed skin from splintering and ripping apart. He hoped his back wouldn't turn black or burn after it thawed out completely.

Mihr remained on top of Lilly's head, really unable to balance his portly belly off. As a result, he wobbled about haplessly as his arms and legs flailed about, unable to steer himself to safety. It was rather vexing but after a moment of struggling, he forfeit, letting the rain soak uncomfortably into his skin. Light wisps of steam trailed from the craters in his back as a result.

Ruse in the meanwhile, lost interest in Radii after sensing Rale's spontaneous response against the sun pokemon. With it's well renowned fleet feet, she approached her master with caution. The riled portion of her pecked his noggin mercilessly, trying to stir her master while the other head bowed at Lilly. She chirped, wondering if the other human was alright since she wasn't rising to her feet.

Mektju

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:25 am
Rale took a step back,forcing himself to calm down. 'Didn't hafta blind everyone,y'know.' he rumbled up at the Solrock,helping Mihr down from Lilly's head and washing his Trainer off with a stream of water from his maw. He did the same for Leo,helping both of the humans to their feet,as the rain cloud began to disperse. 'See,look,the rain's gone now.' he said up to the sun shaped Pokemon,while a soggy Lilly flailed about haplessly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:13 am
"I got your attention, did I not?" Radii was not about to feel sorry for it's action, as it did nothing to harm them, but merely get them to look at it. Even so, it seemed that once he wasn't blinding them, they turned right back to what they were doing, ignoring it again. It slightly bothered Radii, as it was the first time it was given attention in a while. Wanting more, it changed it's tactics with interacting with the group. "Anyways, would any of you like help in drying off? I think I can assist." He floated around to the more drenched-looking beings, studying them.  

Gler

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200

Mektju

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:40 pm
The lightly thanked the blue beast as he was easily lifted from the mud's voracious suction as the rainclouds began to dissipate. Rale's appearance was indeed intimidating but he seemed to be more of the 'hearty' type you meet at the bar rather then the aggressive type.
Ruse in the meanwhile kept her distance from Rale as one head hissed at it while the other head chirped kindly. The confusion of having two heads, priceless. It continued it's course of watching before a red beam of light dispersed her back into her designated ball. Leo turned to Lilly, bowing slightly as his hand ruffled the tuff of hair that stuck out from his beanie, "Sorry bout before miss. Is there any way I can compensate?" He toiled the around in his mind before he snapped his fingers, "How bout I treat you all on some grub?"
Mihr was placed on the soggy floor, happily cheering as Rale assisted him off of Lilly's head. He then approached the strange pokemon that spoke, his head once again straining to get a better glimpse of the doppelganger blotting out the harsh sunshine. "I would like to dry off?" He asked curiously, wondering how the hovering being would instantly wick away the rain water. Mihr wondered if he was a fire-type as well... Since he was the embodiment of the sun after all. Truthfully, Mihr wouldn't mind a little heat but spewing jets of flame on himself seemed a bit silly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:56 pm
Lilly's eyes sparked. "Food?" she asked,a smile on her face.She was feeling rather peckish,and the taste of anything was better than mud,just about.Although,she was uncomfortable in these wet clothes,and drip-drying wasn't an option.But her Crobat didn't like the sunlight,and the last time Lilly accidentally used her Lopunny's ear as a head towel,the rabbit Pokemon was not very happy,to say the least.

Rale chuckled at the Solrock's comment,rubbing the back of his neck. 'Yeah,I'm good at washing,not so much drying.' he laughed. 'And my partner here is looking a bit sour...I think she would like to be dried off.' he chuckled.  

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gler

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:19 pm
((Sorry for disappearing for so long. >.< Visited family for thanksgiving, ya know? ))

Very well. Radii, not thinking about how they would feel about the heat, decided to start a fire. It turned to face a tree, and, using Psywave, blasted the top off the evergreen. Using it's psychic powers some more, it brought the wood down the ground near them. Radii then positioned itself directly on top of the timber, and began spinning at a fast rate. Suddenly, it erupted in a tornado of flames, as it activated it's Fire Spin. Radii became engulfed in the fire that then erupted from the tree it cut down. As it stopped spinning, it rose from the flames, looking more fearsome as it emerged.

And yet, in an innocent tone, it asked the pokemon, "Is that good?" Radii could already sense their emotions, but hearing them word it always satisfied him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:46 pm
(S'all good.)

The sudden blast of heat had Lilly reeling,struggling to keep her balance.Finally regaining a foothold on the ground,she took off her hat and began to fan herself with it,having gone from hot to cold,and hot again. "Gah."

"Yeah,that was good." Despite his words,Rale frowned a bit,his once-saturated scales now feeling a bit too dry again.Tilting his head back,he let loose a small stream of water,the droplets falling on him.It would have to do for now,until they found one of the region's many beaches - it was a popular vacation continent,after all.

(EDIT: Ergh.I'm not a fan of linear style...I'd un-post,but the Wii doesn't have copypaste functions,and I haven't got a good memory...or a regular computer. -_-||| )  

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mektju

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:22 pm
((I'll take it off then if it isn't favorable. It was just becoming a rut so I automatically assumed with was like a hidden law of some sort. And no worries Gler. We are patient. <3))

The fire mouse cheered as heat flickered against his fur, drying the bristle soundly. He stood a considerable distance away from the flame borne rock. Though, he wondered if all this wood was needed to start the fire. The tree could've been a potential home or a nest. Thankfully, it was vacant, so Mihr had nothing to say. He shook his head as specks of water sizzled haplessly against the mighty flames. He sat down on the moistened dirt, enjoyed the flames as it flickered gently.

Leo was saved from being ravaged by Mihr's ice attack and got cozy with the fire. He took of his shirt to reveal frostbitten skin with small cuts lacing his back from the ice. The wounds stung a bit but the warmth was more comforting then not.
Leo sighed as his back faced Lilly, "Hey, did you think of anything?" He turned his head, bearing a gentle face, "Food wise."

Helicopters thundered above, circling the trailing smoke before it vanished into the sun's rays.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:08 pm
Lilly frowned. "I think those cuts are more important than what my stomach wants." she said,folding her arms on her chest. "Do they hurt?" she asked,looking at them worriedly. "Heh,it's too bad I can't have my Gardevoir use Wish on you." she giggled. "But no,I haven't thought of anything..."  

The Clot Thickens

Romantic Vampire

22,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mektju

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:32 pm
Leo laughed heartily as he spoke, "Now don't you worry your pretty little head over me." He donned in his black shirt, hoping that it would stave off Lilly's best wishes. It did hurt the man's pride a little, being ambushed carelessly by a spontaneous ice attack. "Boys of my age heal quicker then you think." He jumped onto his feet and danced about a bit, proving the girl that he was indeed alright. Though, that was more then enough to say at his weeping wounds. "Anywho..." He strode his way to Lilly and presented a strong hand, "I don't think I've caught your name yet, miss. The name's Leo." He said with a rather earnest smile. "I'll take you to town at least, Odin's with the heat." He grabbed a rather rusted pokeball, and popped it open. A towering Nidoking emerged from the red beam, standing proudly against the burning sun. A swipe of his tail nearly blew away the flames of the fireblast as he roared his name with a giant bellow. Curious in why his master had called, his eye glanced down at Leo and Lilly. Slowly, he bore a toothy grin, figuring out the gist of the details. Odin then crouched down while he slammed the ground with his great fists, allowing his spikes to skewer the passing sun. "He don't bite... Girls at least." Leo commented as he tapped the beast's mauve shell.

Mihr embellished himself in the flames, enjoying it's warm ambient glow. "It's perfect!" He chirped as he gazed deeply into the burning heat. The side swipe from Odin's tail dropped the poor mouse on his back as he yelped. He was stunned while the sun's light was obscured by a huge monster.

ROLE-PLAYERS, COSPLAYERS, AND ANIME LOVERS! GO HERE! :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff