Oh, yeaaaahhhh...
  No, they're stupid and creepy
  I...don't care
View Results

Inane Whimsies
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:44 pm
Kansai Gal
I hate to sound like a Naruto geek, but Gaara has the same blackened eye-syndrome-thing-artist-draw-dealie: and that was explicitly explained as lack of sleep. Probably just a Japanese thing to show insomnia, though I've seen more of the purple and little scribbles, I think.

*goes ahead and slips into Naruto-geek to talk with you*

True, and Gaara's are more pronounced... I'm sure he doesn't get as much sleep as L does also though.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:12 pm
Inane Whimsies
Kansai Gal
I hate to sound like a Naruto geek, but Gaara has the same blackened eye-syndrome-thing-artist-draw-dealie: and that was explicitly explained as lack of sleep. Probably just a Japanese thing to show insomnia, though I've seen more of the purple and little scribbles, I think.

*goes ahead and slips into Naruto-geek to talk with you*

True, and Gaara's are more pronounced... I'm sure he doesn't get as much sleep as L does also though.
well thinking of how he tore apart people in the junin exams eek yeah, one would wonder cool gara ish my personality, i got it from a quizilla thingy  

-OmnipresentxXxHate-

X. Robert

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:47 am
Mello and Near have those same L eyes, minus the darkness from lack of sleep..

"same" as in general shape and definitely in that solid black color.. notice in that one Jump poster Light and Misa's eyes had color, but Mello and Near's were solid black..?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:33 pm
X. Robert

"same" as in general shape and definitely in that solid black color.. notice in that one Jump poster Light and Misa's eyes had color, but Mello and Near's were solid black..?

thank you much for noticing that, i was sitting here thinking...wait...they all have that....

yea, there are points where raito has the lines too, its just part of how she draws eyes ( the dark lines) they were just pronounced for ryuuzaki because hes special and it makes him different. and if im correct, none of their eyes have the manga-like shiny very often, if ever, they're normally solid....arent they?...nope never mind IM WRONG, i lied, ignore my lying, im a horrible liar. yea, just opened a totally random page, raito and misa both have the shiny. but im POSITIVE that there are points when raito has the line things. they kinda bug me when they arnt on L or someone L-ish ( like Near) , so thats why im so sure. im thinking in like chapter 50 on....or something.......

do correct me if im wrong...

bluecatsrock228

Inane Whimsies
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:27 pm
bluecatsrock228
X. Robert

thank you much for noticing that, i was sitting here thinking...wait...they all have that....

yea, there are points where raito has the lines too, its just part of how she draws eyes ( the dark lines) they were just pronounced for ryuuzaki because hes special and it makes him different. and if im correct, none of their eyes have the manga-like shiny very often, if ever, they're normally solid....arent they?...nope never mind IM WRONG, i lied, ignore my lying, im a horrible liar. yea, just opened a totally random page, raito and misa both have the shiny. but im POSITIVE that there are points when raito has the line things. they kinda bug me when they arnt on L or someone L-ish ( like Near) , so thats why im so sure. im thinking in like chapter 50 on....or something.......

I'm pretty sure that L's, Near's, and Mello's eyes never had the shine thing to them.

Oh and also... young Mello, his eyes were more L-like looking I think. They had more of a darkness around them... they were also a lot wider and freakier looking too >.>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:28 am
Inane Whimsies

I'm pretty sure that L's, Near's, and Mello's eyes never had the shine thing to them.

Oh and also... young Mello, his eyes were more L-like looking I think. They had more of a darkness around them... they were also a lot wider and freakier looking too >.>

Mello looks weird! in a creepy way........ = why i dont like him.....
ninja  

bluecatsrock228

Ghourry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:08 am
Regardless of their eyes, the Death Boys are still pretty to look at.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:34 am
bluecatsrock228
Inane Whimsies

Mello looks weird! in a creepy way........ = why i dont like him.....
ninja

I personally love how he looks creepy and crazy and totally out of his mind with rage at times! Seriously, I find it utterly adorable >> ... Yeah I'm warped *nod*

Inane Whimsies
Crew

andre200

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:54 pm
.......yeah what ever you say ninja ................ ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:31 pm
I just think that they seem a little empty and cold to hide a deeper darker meaning to him.  

x..Deadly Whispers..x

Flinks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:23 pm
Heck, one way or the other, they rock. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:38 pm
Inane Whimsies
bluecatsrock228
X. Robert

Well, Near and Melo are pretty much just L parts. Melo gets the no shoes/weird sitty thing, and Melo gets the sweets... but they both get the eyes. They both have the same outlook?[/unhelpful]  

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

Inane Whimsies
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:49 am
Kansai Gal
Inane Whimsies
bluecatsrock228
X. Robert

Well, Near and Melo are pretty much just L parts. Melo gets the no shoes/weird sitty thing, and Melo gets the sweets... but they both get the eyes. They both have the same outlook?[/unhelpful]

Yeah so really they're failed attempts at L cloning. That's the real secret of Wammy House... clone research!

... don't mind me. Random moment after playing computer games too much @_@

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:42 pm
OMG! A super race of genius freaks! Hide the sweets! ><  

Kansai_Gal

Aged Browser

Inane Whimsies
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:25 pm
Kansai Gal
OMG! A super race of genius freaks! Hide the sweets! ><

And the toys! Don't forget the poor toys!

Oh noooo, the world's supply of chocolate will be diminished in no time. It'll be like way back when... chocolate was reserved for the rich peoples!

Death Note Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff