Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official WWE Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: The WWE, Wrestling, Entertainment, Raw/ECW, Smackdown 

Reply The Main Forum
John Cena Deserve to be champion!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a cena hater?
Yes,hate his a** so much!!!!
43%
 43%  [ 10 ]
No,He Has the will of a Champion!!!!
56%
 56%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 23

Gibby4

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:55 am
Generation Prince
darkspineshadow2
Quote:
Cena hell can beat undertaker.Sure he lost to him before but that was when he had a rapper gimmick. Now the new john cena is more tougher.

So a new gimmick makes a person stronger? Bullshit

Quote:
If undertaker does the tombstome piledriver cena would reverse it if cena cant do the fu cena can do the stfu.Almost every great superstar have fallen to the stfu.

If you are a true Cena fan you would call his terrible moves by their new names. The attitude adjustment and the STF but that's besides the point. The only reason he is still a main eventer is because 9 year old boys look up to him. Wasn't Randy Orton suppose to be in the one in "The Marine" but they didn't take him because he was a heel.

So nobody can prove that cena suck.At least he is still wrestling.Undertaker is no where to be seen fighting.

You do realize that Taker has been rehabilitating from knee and hip surgery, right? That s**t takes awhile to heal, especially when you wrestle while injured. He also deserved some time off after wrestling non stop for the past three years. Give him a break.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:08 am
You do realize that Taker has been rehabilitating from knee and hip surgery, right? That s**t takes awhile to heal, especially when you wrestle while injured. He also deserved some time off after wrestling non stop for the past three years. Give him a break.

Cena is more tougher, when he had neck surgery he came back and won the royal rumble So do anybody want to beat that.  

Generation Prince

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Generation Prince

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:12 am
Cena has then things that undertaker can't do and that is making a comeback john cena has been the wwe champion more time than the undertaker.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:55 am
Generation Prince
Cena has then things that undertaker can't do and that is making a comeback john cena has been the wwe champion more time than the undertaker.

Alright, i'll play your little game.

First, Cena came back to the Royal Rumble after a torn pectoral muscle. The neck injury was at Summerslam last year against Batista. Get your facts straight before presenting them.

Secondly, Undertaker has made at least three comebacks which should equal or be more than the number of times Cena has made a comeback.

Third, Undertaker is a four time WWE Champion, and John Cena has won it three times. Four is more than three. If you don't believe me, please consult your local math teacher.  

Gibby4

Thorax_The_Impaler
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:59 pm
First off comparing Cena to Taker is demeaning to Undertaker. 2nd off Grammer nothing more needed to be said.

Anyway back to the point. First Undertaker has the biggest return out of the two Wrestle Mania XX against Kane. Cena can back and one the Royal Rumble woo hoo HHH did that before two. Undertaker has never lost at Wrestle Mania lets see Cena make that claim after he has been around as long as Taker.

To Gibby: Taker has won 6 World Titles not 4 unless you weren't couting World Heavyweight reigns.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:54 pm
Thorax_The_Impaler
First off comparing Cena to Taker is demeaning to Undertaker. 2nd off Grammer nothing more needed to be said.

Anyway back to the point. First Undertaker has the biggest return out of the two Wrestle Mania XX against Kane. Cena can back and one the Royal Rumble woo hoo HHH did that before two. Undertaker has never lost at Wrestle Mania lets see Cena make that claim after he has been around as long as Taker.

To Gibby: Taker has won 6 World Titles not 4 unless you weren't couting World Heavyweight reigns.

I wasn't. blaugh

He was talking about the WWE title, so I only took that into consideration. The fact that those titles are separate have caused much confusion with superstars who held the world title in the past.  

Gibby4

KharmaCharger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:54 pm
Generation Prince
Suppressed-Demon
One thing I will say, it has been a while since Cena has held a championship. Here is what I think. Have him become a heel. Have him compete for some of the lower titles. Like US Championship or Intercontinental Championship. And then have him lose it to someone else, and then boost him up again, but keep him heel.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT THE Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS NOT THE CODE JOHN CENA LIVE BY.
shut the hell up already cena sucks  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:35 am
Gibby4
Thorax_The_Impaler

I wasn't. blaugh

He was talking about the WWE title, so I only took that into consideration. The fact that those titles are separate have caused much confusion with superstars who held the world title in the past.

Yeah they always confuse me.  

Thorax_The_Impaler
Captain

Generation Prince

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:42 am
Hey if you guys are not noob am going to ask you a question who won the 10th royal rumble.and don't look of the internet.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:15 am
Steve Austin. Now who won the 7th.  

Thorax_The_Impaler
Captain

Ruisu-sempai

Unbeatable Elocutionist

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:29 am
Generation Prince
Hey if you guys are not noob am going to ask you a question who won the 10th royal rumble.and don't look of the internet.

Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Who was the third Undisputed champion?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:03 am
OMG how many times am i going to have to say this. john cena rocks but he does not deserve to be champion. he has to earn it so caan we please just end this topic?!  

blackfable12

Gibby4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:24 am
darkspineshadow2
Generation Prince

Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Who was the third Undisputed champion?

Hulk Hogan  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:19 am
Nevr I prefer Santino Marela as a Champion than Cena.  

LocoDDR619

The Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces