Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Trevor&Linnie] Friends?Or something completely different? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pepsi san

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:08 pm
Linnie giggled lightly and looked at him."Morning handsome.I slept very well,and you?"She just laid there,she was no longer laying against him.Setting her head back on the ground she sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:30 pm
"Slept better than I have in a long time actually." Trevor watched Linnie carefully a but curious about her sigh. "Is something bothering you?"  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:07 pm
Linnie looked at him."Thats good."She blinked a couple times."No no I'm fine really,"Linnie stood and shook the leaves off herself."Just great having someone close,finally,since i'm not a favorite in my siblings.I'm the least favorite."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:13 pm
Trevor couldn't help but arch a brow. "You're family picks favorites? Maybe I should have a talk with them about that. Parents should love all their children equally." He was a bit disappointed that her parents thought such, unless he got it wrong. Shaking his head he took a deep breath and sighed. "I love all my children the same, no matter their differences or how they act. I can be a bit strict though but it won't stop me from loving them."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:16 pm
Linnie looked at him and sighed."Well,things happen.My fathers favorite is my brother,But he's the studdiest of all of us.And my sister is like my mother,flirty.Me,Well,I'm not to sure about me myself."She looked to the ground and ran her muzzle around in the dirt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:23 pm
"Humm, so they're judging on personality." He sighs and shakes his head once more before nudging her head up from the dirt. "We'll I'm sure you'll find yourself sometime soon, then realize you're very special in every way. If I can see that in you, I'm sure you'll be able to as well." He gave her a sweet smile, hoping he could cheer her up.  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:27 pm
"I guess your right,If i meet different people and look into the things I like then maybe i'll fine myself within sometime."She looked at him and picked her head up."I really don't think i'm special at all Trevor.No one has told me I ever was special."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:34 pm
"I think you're special." He adjusted himself so he could lean against her some. "If you want, we can go for a stroll and meet up with both your herd and mine. You'll be able to see all the differences within the herds, but also see how special everyone is in their own unique way."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:37 pm
Linnie blinked and looked at him."Well...They are all spread out,My father is the only one who somewhat dislikes me,the other herd members love me to death."She nuzzled him lightly on the cheek.He was so careing,adoring,gental.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:44 pm
Trevor couldn't help but nuzzle her back and smile. "So you're worrying about the approval of your father. That's a hard one depending on the family. Then again I've seen family's with the same problem be it their mother or father. I've also seen it where the sibling becomes the father and brother figure to the siblings. The same goes with the sisters. I've also had experience where the child had no family at all so instead they took their herd in as their family. related or not. They look at one of them as a mother or father, some of the time both." He started to chuckle as he realized he was going into one of his fatherly speeches again. "Sorry about that. I tend to get caught up with myself."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:52 pm
Linnie giggled and listening."Thats okay,Niele gets like that when she tells me stories too.So I understand."Linnie put her head under his.She was happy.This stallion was amazeing,nothing she had ever imagined.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:14 pm
"Is Niele like a mother to you?" He was a bit curious about Niele still relaxing when Linnie put her head under his. He moved his head in closer pulling hers to his chest some as if giving her a hug.  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:17 pm
"Pretty much,She takes care of me more,She helps me relax whem my father isn't around."Linnie closed her eyes.She felt loved,and cared for.Something she had never felt by anyone else but her herd mates."Trevor,why are you so careing,loving,and forgiving?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:36 pm
"Experience. I've been through so many complications in my life I've learned to be more positive on the outlooks and future. Plus once you're a parent lots of things change. Depending on the person. Like watching the little ones grow and looking up to you. I cherish every moment." He went quiet for a moment then looked down at Linnie. "That and who wouldn't care or love someone as sweet and spirited as you."  

Kiara Lime

pepsi san

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:46 pm
Linnie nodded.She loved listening to his moments.She sighed happily.Closeing her eyes and listening very closely on what he had to say.For an old stallion,he was quiet gental.Some old ones were grumpy to her.Blinking at him she blushed."Um....uh..."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff