Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Marrow Of Life

Back to Guilds

A place where imaginations roam about together - and destroy a few cities while they're at it. 

Tags: Roleplay, Imagination, Expression 

Reply [Fossil Dig] :: Extinct Threads
TRAINING ROOM - New RP, Strange Days, pg. 4 (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold while you RP?
  Why, thank you, good ser!
View Results

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:26 pm
RP 2
-----------------

"Nah, I always keep my own," said Will, picking up a book carelessly. He then set it back down and walked towards the kitchen. "Well since I'm going, want to come along? It might help your research. " He took the two remaining shells from the cabinet and then headed for the exit in the roof. "Come on, it will be fun."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:21 am
RP #2
-l-l-l-l-l-

"Hmm..." Remetheus considered, his eyes staying glued to the book, "perhaps I will. And don't call it 'research'. It is merely a trivial curiosity that I want satisfied." The boy continued to read for a while before standing up, dog-earring the page he was on before closing the book. He followed Will, carrying the book with one arm.  

The Fallen Angel Anarki

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:26 pm
RP 2
--------------------

"Great, let's go," said Will as he reached the roof. He hoped that the undead would be weak at the store, but there was no guarantee. They moved randomly from place to place. It was a mistake to assume anyplace was safe unless properly checked. Will climbed down off the library into the alley. The debris was comfort as he Paused and listened for movement.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:15 am
RP #2
-l-l-l-l-l-

Remetheus paused to close the door behind him, making sure it was unlocked as he did so. He inserted his book between the waistband of his pants and the skin of his right hip, making sure it fit snugly so that it wouldn't fall accidentally, before following Will, stepping lightly to make as little noise as possible. The rough ground beneath his feet was a change from the smooth floor of the library.  

The Fallen Angel Anarki

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:04 pm
RP 2
---------------------------

Will ran through the route in his head. Just outside the relatively safe zone lay the sporting goods store. It was located in a lightly infested area. First, they had to exit though the side door on the barricades, travel one mile around the side of the town to the store, hoping not to run into any zombies. The store would be full of zombies, reenacting what they did in life.

Will poked his head out of the ally. Dodging from building to building, Will made his way to the exit. This stealth was necessary. Occasionally a zombie would break into the safe zone. That could be a nasty surprise if you weren't looking. He reached the exit and looked it over. Like the rest of the barracade, it was composed of fallen concrete rubble. Ten feet high and five feet wide, the internal structure was a tangle of gaps and razor wire. Where this barrier was thinned existed a door that blended in perfectly with the rest of the rubble wall. It was held in place by seven steel barricades. Now, he had to take those barricades off.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:53 am
Remetheus followed from behind. He kept his arms to his sides and kept to the walls. His eyes searched for danger as he continued to trail behind Will. After some time, they finally reached the exit. They hadn't encountered trouble so far but it was only going to get more dangerous from here on out. "Need help with those or can you do them all by yourself?" the boy asked, standing a few feet from his companion.  

The Fallen Angel Anarki

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:58 pm
"Yeah, grab a barricade and get going," said Will as he worked on moving the first one out of the way. Together, they finished unblocking the door.

"Now, we can finally get out of here," said Will as he wiped the sweat off his brow. Will opened the door and stepped out into the outside world.

The land outside was withered and brown. The trees and grass had not yet returned to life. Maybe they never would. The road to the store was cracked and crumbling. Out here, there was little protection from anything that happened to come along. It was only out of necessity that Will left the enclosure. Little did he know that this was the last time he would leave his little home.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:55 pm
Remetheus followed, not saying anything, letting Will lead the way. The outside looked harsh and unforgiving. The boy much vastly preferred the comfort of his own hideaway, isolated from everything, just in his own little world of inked letters and printed realities. He made sure to close the door behind him as he left.  

The Fallen Angel Anarki

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:33 pm
As they walked, Will looked at every little movement. Each little breath of wind caused the brown landscape to shake and rattle. They followed the trail to the the road and from there set out to the store. Halfway to the store, two zombies shambled out of some ruins on either side of the the road. "Oh s**t, It's an ambush," said Will as he took out his two machetes. "I knew it was too quiet."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:06 am
Remetheus kept his eyes on the zombies as he smoothly took out his handguns. He kept his stance relaxed but he was prepared to go into action. "Mind if you take this?" he said, his voice soft. "I don't like wasting ammo and my guns are sorta loud anyway." The boy used pistol-whipping as his defensive method when he wasn't shooting out bullets. His glocks were sturdy enough for the job. The bad part was that he couldn't finish off zombies quickly without excessive force that made him too tired too fast.  

The Fallen Angel Anarki

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:04 pm
As the zombies approached, Will darted to the side. He slammed a machete into one of the zombie's neck, severing the spinal cord. "As I though, these are weaklings," Will said, dodging the grasp of the second zombie. "They mush have stumbled out here by chance."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:31 am
Remetheus hmmed, approaching the surviving zombie. He slammed the pistol in his left hand against the cheek of the zombie, making a sickening crunch, before bringing down his other pistol on the zombie's head, sending the rotten corpse to the ground."Mind if you finish it?" the boy asked, looking at the twitching zombie on the pavement.  

The Fallen Angel Anarki

Lightwater2520

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:10 pm
Will quickly wheeled around and slammed the other machete completely and cleanly through the neck of the remaining zombie. He pulled the first one out of the neck of the first zombie and started cleaning it off on the dead grass. "At least these cam be killed by cutting the brain's connection to the heart," Will said as he started cleaning the second machete. "At least they're not the annoying ones that don't 'die' until you destroy the brain. I hate those snappers."

Will sheathed the machetes. "Let's get going, I want to get back before nightfall."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:18 am
Remetheus nodded and hmmed again, holstering his weapons and relaxing his posture as he did so. He made a mental note to clean his guns later. The area was bleak and devoid of life. Not exactly a prime tourist spot. And the ground was too uncomfortably rough-- good thing his feet were already used to it. The boy gave a small wince at the thoughts of his first time walking barefoot through rocks and rubble for days. You never know how much you miss something until it's gone.  

The Fallen Angel Anarki

Izzy Talliessin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:16 pm
Currently formulating a new practice RP idea.

Banshee, one question, are you still open to roleplaying with your old character Rhev? Because I know we'd better not bring Destati into this thing.  
[Fossil Dig] :: Extinct Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff