Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:56 pm
Kaori walked over to Bella and Trina. "Are you before okay? I'm sink an d tired over those too. Stella mostly. "Really I don't know what I would do if my brothers and sister was like that." she sighed and looked at the direction the other two went. How Bella was related, Kaori had no idea.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:43 pm
Bella tried to speak but coughed a bit then picked up another bag. "I'm fine.." She said then started to violently coughed.."Besides its family tradition,the youngest must serve those above her/him and thanks- Oh no i was suppose to be quiet all day commanded by Ella,I hope Stella didn't see,or Ella." She looked around scared now sorta hiding behind one of the girls then stopped suddenly realizing what she was doing-"I...uhhhh..sor-" She said but started coughing again,taking a drink from the fountain afterwards then got the other bags.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:37 pm
Kaori crossed her arms, "Well, this tradition is illegal. No one should be abusing you like this. It's not right. I'll call the cops if they keep doing this to you. You don't deserve this..... no one does." she said and looked at Bella. "Here, let me help you carry the bags." she said to her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:19 pm
Bella turned her head confused as to what these..cops? And..illegal? What were they..? She offered to carry her bag,and she held to Ella's and Stella's. Then she started walking to her first period. "Thanks..but family is family. And they the only ones I got for it,along with everything else happening. The only ones who even think of me as a friend..well really I their sister nothing else as Ella would say but still.." She said sadly then tried to cheer herself up. First contact with a human,who wasn't all about her music! Yay! It was fun,just she kept looking around for Ella and Stella. Hoping to everything they are in class ,not in the hallway.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:31 pm
Kaori followed Bella since they had the same class. She looked at the floor, "It would be nice to have you as a friend." she said softly. She looked up at Bella. Does this girl always treated like this because she's the youngest? How cruel. I don't want Bella to keep being used like this. It's wrong on so many levels. she thought. "If my sister was like Ella or Stella, glue her hair together...." she said to herself, but out loud.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:27 pm
Bella laughed,and smiled. "Thanks..but can we sorta keep this from my sisters. They would think wrong of me and such. Like maybe we have third period together? I-" she then checked the clock. They had a good two minutes left before the bell rang and they were late. She pouted,then looked back at.."Oh I sorta heard about you but we never met,I'm Bella." She walked on,she and her sisters had memorized the school building long ago. They were a few steps away from first block so it was cool.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:25 pm
Kaori already knew her name. Everyone at the school should know the Ella sisters. Even if it was your first day at the school, you'll know them quickly without even talking to them. It's so much of a fuss with them. Not to mention that they're all cute, and have the guys drooling over them. But, how did Bella know about her. Kaori wasn't that social or even closed to being popular. People would usually say, 'Hey you.' or 'that girl'. Though she was pretty use to that. It's not that she was shy, it was because she just never bothered talking to people a lot. "I'm Kaori...." she said to Bella and kept up with her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:23 pm
Bella smiled again then stopped as they were at the door,she bit her lip and looked at her new found friend-like to say 'Man..now I can't talk to you' but in a sad way not the ******** you kinda way. Her smile quickly was a frown and she sighed,she got her bag from Kaori. "Thanks.." She said with a small smile,trying to say to her through body language that they talk later..hopefully.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tarina Midnight

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:17 pm
She walked after them, then into the classroom. 'what if her sisters are here? what if they know I talked to her? What if they hurt her again? I will stand up for her, that is what I will do.' she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:42 am
Kaori nodded and returned the smile. It was nice that she made a friend here. She wondered why she couldn't talk to her anymore. What did her sister's have against Bella making friends? She looked at the girl behind her and smiled.  

Radiant Princess Shari

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:19 pm
Bella also waved at the other girl then entered the classroo-

"And where have you been?" She said as she sat in the middle of the room,Stella next to her. Why Bella take so long? Shes should have been here a little after us,Stella might have hurt her but she should be used to it by now. Either that or shes a bigger baby then I thought.

Bella gave them their bags,"After you left some stuff fell out of the bags,I am sorry Ella." She said and gave a slight bow,Ella grinning from the power.

Ella shrugged,pretending to be nice. "Your excused. Now sit,there's the work on the board. We got some sub but she left earlier to the bathroom. You know what to do,correct?"

Bella nodded,"Do all our work like you and Stella said..and she encouraged. Of course." Right away she started on the work,which was on the board. Heh,Ella can read after all-then she did a slight laugh at her inner joke then stopped when she looked over.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:58 pm
Fayra ran down the hallway, she was late again.
She popped a lollipop in her mouth and burst into classroom.
She stopped realizing class had really already started.
Fayra took the lollipop out her mouth and smiled shyly.
She took her seat and nervously sucked on her lolli pop.

LittleMissNonaFaye

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:57 am
(no offense but which class? With the rest of us or with another classroom?)  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:45 pm
liena was in the hall way siting down and texting to her friends about her new dress that she got  

mp_nightmare

Radiant Princess Shari

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:13 am
Kaori took her seat near the back and looked at the work on the board and started to do it, but was a little distracted by Ella picking on Bella again. "What a jerk....." she said quietly and glared at Ella. She continued to work, but kept checking to see how Bella was holding up.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff