Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Legend of Zelda Hangout ~ TLoZH

Back to Guilds

Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply The Arcade-General Gaming Discussion
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Discussion & Release Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited?!
  YEAH! A NEW GAME FOR MY EPIC LOZ COLLECTION! :D :D :D
  This looks like a nice way to spend the time waiting for the new Wii game.
  I dunno......I wasn't a big fan of PH or WW......
  I'll probably look into it!
View Results

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:47 am
WolfsRainMoon
I know the release date is 12/7/09 for da U.S. but what is this i'm hearing about some stores releasing it on the 8th or 9th !!!!!

-how 'bout this...why shouldn't they just release games on the same date around the whole world in all the stores?
ex: Okamiden should be released when it is in Japan????
I'm just furiated!!!! scream
I think we all wish that these dates could be the same everywhere. But unfortunately that's usually not possible, what with international copyright, shipping, retail and language barriers....

Just be patient, dear, it will all be worth it. I'm al SUPER excited for Spirit Tracks this week. I will SO be getting a copy after final exams are over.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:10 pm
Apologies for the double post, but this is just a reminder that as we all run foaming at the mouth to the game stores and snatch up our respective copies of LoZ:ST to 1) please not kill anyone in the process and 2) as you start playing the game, please feel free to discuss things about it here, but keep heavy spoilers whited out in respect for other fans who may not have had a chance to get it yet.

Thank you for your cooperation. Happy Spirit Tracks!

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:50 pm
Yay! it wasnt what i expected it to be! i was visioning another phantom hourglass (oh god!) but its actually pretty good. the temples are more challenging, the train is fun although it can get a little boring if you travel around for too long. And i like the fact that Zelda is more involved within the game than in some of the others. but what will the next zelda bring? airplanes? eek  
The Arcade-General Gaming Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff