Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Imp's Customs - Winners p13! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorako

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:44 pm
UNCOMMON

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Niji
Owner:
Temper (one word for horse's personality): versatile
Breed: cerynei
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): white body with rainbow long hair. light purple eyes
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/niconel/Elderspark/Prismdreeni.png
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: rainbow
Tag frame color: rainbow
Tag feather color: rainbow  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:55 pm
RARE

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: renarde minako
Temper (one word for horse's personality): dreamer
Breed: MCs
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I would like a custom based on the Dreamer's Dust MCs. So free as long as there is the same wings, the idea of night and snow. With butterfly dust arround. Some ribbons arround legs, NO short hair
Reference image(s): http://www.tektek.org/gaia/price/6305/Dreamers_Dust

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: white
Tag frame color: white
Tag feather color: white
Hair/clothing edits (if any):  

renarde minako

Jaylynn Star

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:01 pm
UNCOMMON

PS: I'm New!

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Imp
Name of horse: Gabriel
Owner: Jaylynn Star
Temper Thoughtful
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His main body is black and his chest and hooves are red. His eyes are red and have three red slashes over his eyes. For markings he has red squiggle lines down his back and red triangles markings on his tail. He has silver bracelets on his front legs and one has bat wings and on one of his ears he has two dangly earings.
Reference image(s): Gabriel reference (another pet of mine)
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver
Tag frame color: Match Gabriel
Tag feather color: Match Gabriel  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:09 pm
RARE

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Harper Lee
Owner: Katjive
Temper: Flighty
Breed: Mockingbird
Description: Basically, Harper is the result of my love of the book "To Kill a Mockingbird." All her features are derived from the refs. I would like the feathers and such to be as realistic as possible...but overall, I want ya to have fun with her. (I do want to specify that I want leg feathering)
Reference image(s): [x] [x] Eye reference
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever you think best
Tag frame color: Same as above
Tag feather color: Same as above
Hair/clothing edits (if any): I'm leaving this up to you. I want her to have edited hair, and possible adornments (jewelry, drapes of pearls, anything you want, etc.). However, I'm gonna let you interpret this any way you'd like. I like surprises. (make her gorgeous?) Have fun! ^_^

Pricing: 1 mil +150k Sooo... 1.15 mil?  

Katjive

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:33 pm
UNCOMMON

User Image
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Maglor
Owner: Aniira
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Somber
Breed: Fëanorian
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
REF. PIC
Eye Color: A sort of shiny, light gold. The pupil should be a darker gold, not entirely black.
Hair Color: As the "color" reference picture demonstrates. However, if the artist feels that the hair would look better a bit lighter, it's alright. I trust in the artist's skills to make him look amazing! <33
Hair Style: As the drawn reference image demonstrates. Light, full, and soft-looking. Partially wavy, and very long. Elegant? There are two bunches of hair on the upper mane and upper tail that are drawn back, along with small braids. (Ref. Pic)
Reference image(s):
• I'd like all four legs down, please. Like I said, slight alterations to the placement and appearance of items can be made. I'd like the artist to decide what looks best, and the sexiest!
Color: Rocky Mountain Horse
The hair can be a bit lighter, if it would look better. But the picture pretty much says how I'd like his color to be. I do not want him to be entirely black, but sort of a deep, almost black chocolate brown, like the pic, and his coat can be darker in places where there are shadows, and lighter where the light hits him.
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits:
•Hair edits should be very similar to the style depicted in the Ref. Picture. The hair is long and very slightly wavy. It is full and elegant, and soft-looking. It should look as if it is blowing in the wind.
•I'd like for the hair on his hooves to be longer and silkier, like it is in the Ref. Picture. There should be hardly any hoof showing.
• He has a sheet that is loosely draped over him, like in the Reference Pic. It should be slightly transparent, and show his body color underneath. It should hang below his shoulders where it is draped over them, and loosely under the tail. The ends of it should be ruffled, and the cloth should look like real cloth, so not entirely wrinkle-free. xD (Ref. Pic!)
• He has roses on his body, in the places that are shown in the Ref. Pic. The roses are a deep red, and fade to a deep, elegant purple on the edges. The leaves are gold, like his jewelry. There are ALSO rose petals scattered in his hair, deep red like the roses and fading into deep purple at the ends of the petals.
Rose Reference
The roses don't have to have all that dew on them though. xD Of course, if you think it'd look nice, you could put a few dew drops in there.
• He has a few strands of beads draped around his neck and rump. The beads can vary in size on the strands, and they should be a combination of dark red, dark purple, and gold.
• He has one hoop earring in HIS left ear (your right, his left), just like the sketch. He also has five hoop bracelets on each ankle, above the hair on his hooves. I'd like the gold to look like this >>Gold Reference, if it can be done. The darker, brass-like gold of the actual leaf part is the one I'd like, deep and lustrous.
• (See ref. pic above)
**Like I said, the ref. pic is ONLY a reference. A slight variation in the way he looks is fine, as long as he looks good. <3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:46 pm
RARE

.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: Sir Erebus
Owner: `raze
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Opportunistic
Breed: Wildlife Edition - Tree Swallow
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
○ Tail Style: Editted~
○ Tail Color: White
○ Mane Style: Editted~
○ Mane Color: White
○ Eye Color: Ice Blue
○ Hoof Colors: White
○ Coat Color: Mainly white with some blue.
○ Wing Design: Whatever looks best.
○ Horn Style: Ram Horns please (like in Persephonix's ref)
○ Horn Color: White, but dried blood at the ends.
○ Design: Erebus is the father of Merciette and Persephonix (both owned by me, `raze). His coat should have the blue feathers like that of his son, though his face (like Merciette's) should have the white, and his underbelly and the tender side of his neck should be white as well. The feather-look on his legs should fade eventually to white on all his legs.
Reference image(s):
Default accessory color(s)?: None.
Tag frame color: Whatever looks best.
Tag feather color: Whatever looks best.
Mane: Erebus has a thick, long braid that drapes over his back and ends roughly where his knee is. The ends should be scraggly, and the braid tied at the end by a brown string with a bloodied black and white feather peeking out of it. His bangs are much like that of Persephonix's. Besides that, his mane is nicely kept.
Tail: A thick, white braid as well that drags a little behind him. The tie is the same as the one in his mane, but the feather is blue and white and not bloodied. The ends should be scraggly as well, but besides that his tail should be kept neatly.
Mouth: Frowning, not the snarl please.
Legs: Fluff 'em out a bit, please. Erebus is a big fellow, so his appearance should look rather burly.  

`raze

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:50 pm
UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: Imp, hehe...
Name of horse: Amelia
Owner: Uta & Talencia
Temper: Dedicated
Breed: Gypsy Vanner
Description:

Eyes Golden-brown

Mane Her mane is like that of a Gypsy Vanner - thick and long. There is colourist choice when it comes to the design, though we would prefer if it wasn't incredibly impractical when it comes to length (it does not have to drag on the ground) but we would like something original in design. Something feminine, thanks. Colour-wise her mane is a rich honey colour with thick streaks of cream and a darker brown running randomly through it. The cream matches Bella's pale coat colouration.

Tail Her tail is thick and long, curling like Bella's around her hind feet. The colouring matches her mane - predominantly honey with thick streaks of dark brown and cream.

Body Her colouration is similar to that of Bella's, though not so much an exact design/pattern. A predominantly rich brown with various splotches and spots of a cream (possibly with touches of honey?). I'll leave the markings up to the artist - there will be reference pictures of vanners further down in case you want some inspiration. Also, this mare is Bella's sister so. . . . you can keep that in mind too! :3 We're all up for surprises.

Legs Feel free to do what you'd like with them though I am going to be asking for Gypsy Vanner Edits to her hooves. Like Bella's - long and poofy, keeping her hooves mostly hidden from view. Very thick. Colours can be whatever looks best - possibly even tipped in the dark brown found in her mane and tail.

Hooves If any can be seen beneath her thick fur, I'd like them to be honey coloured or dark brown please. Whichever you think looks best.

Reference Image(s):
Bella
Streaked Mane I would like more variation though with the streaks - but this gives you an idea to base it off of. n.n
Inspiring Vanner Markings
X X X

Default accessory color(s)?: Gold
Tag Frame color: Artist's Choice
Tag Feather color: Artist's Choice
Hair/Clothing edits:

As stated above, she has incredibly thick hair. Bella's own is rather curly, but feel free to give her waves or curls or keep it straight - it's up to you. Just remember that it is to be feminine but not too impractical to wear. Something original, please.

We would also like it if her hooves had Gypsy Vanner edits. Very thick fur covering all four hooves similar to that of Bella's above.

(Edited to fix colorist's name... sorry!)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:00 pm
UNCOMMON

PS: I'm New!

Colorist wanted: Infinite Improbability
Name of horse: Anarla
Owner: Eternal_Black-wolf
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Disquieted
Breed: Clydesdale
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye colour - Gold
Hair colour - Black
Hair style - Curves around her face and is a medium length. Couple of braids hang down either side of her face and is woven within tangled bits of her mane. Beads clipped on random strands and white with black tipped feathers hang down by her left ear. [ BETTER IDEA OF MANE? ] [ FEATHERS IN MANE AND TAIL] tail edited very long and windswept.

Colour of coat - Blue greyish. black socks and black fading up her muzzle.
Patterns on her coat, [ EXACT PATTERNS ]

Edited longer feet feather. [ FEET FEATHER ]

NECKLACE

[BRACELETS ] mix and match on any of her ankles.

REALLY MAKE HER LIKE AN INDIAN HORSE. YOU CAN ADD OTHER IDEA'S AROUND THE BRIEF DESCRIPTION AND BE AS CREATIVE AS YOU'D LIKE ^_^ <3

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Basket
Tag frame color: your choice
Tag feather color: your choice

750k total (I followed your guide, I'm hoping I summed it up right ^^; )  

Eternal_Black-wolf

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:08 pm
UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Remielle
Owner: Novablu
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Dependant
Breed: Tribal
Mate: Harij

Description:

She is a brown dun with a dark saddle and mask that curls under the jaw (see facial ref). Small sabino patches (see ref for exact spots.) Peridot green eyes with a peridot green marking around one eye. Light dun-barring on legs. Faint dappling across her pelt with henna designs across her back(You have 100% design on the henna/tribals*. Do something pretty). Half-bald face with streaking on her muzzle (see ref). Edited dark brown mane/tail with hawk feathers/crystals dangling from braids. Long, flowing fetlocks For exact colors/etc, see refs.

*Compliment this stallion: Click (I have Swirl's permission. She's an irl friend.)

**On her ref, I have her mane/tail dark brown, streaked with cream. It's up to you on how you want to do it, streaks or no streaks.

Reference image(s): Body & face/earrings

Default accessory color(s)?: None please.
Tag frame color: Colorist's Choice
Tag feather color: Colorist's Choice

Hair/Clothing edits:

For her mane: You have pretty much free reign other than: I want something long, maybe layered? and wavy, mixed with braids all over, little crystals and hawk feathers. Other than that, go wild, not too thin, not too thick, but remember 'delicate/pretty' and maybe a bit exotic. The foremane should be feminine, maybe a little bit messy.

For her tail: You have pretty much free reign again, other than: I want something long and cascading around her ankles in waves, with braids and perhaps hawk feathers and crystals strung in with them. Do something feminine but exotic looking?

Golden armor on her forelegs (similar to this, maybe a little more feminine? Upper leg armor could be perhaps like this, smaller banded with a rounded peridot jewel in each like This

In the ear on the same side as her eye marking, three gold springbead hoops with peridot beads high up on the ear. On the other ear, two large gold gypsy hoops lower on the ear.

Also around her neck make an ornate golden wire necklace. Feel free to do something, wrapped around 2-3 times, maybe tiered with little diamonds and hawk feathers? Go wild < 3

((Soquili in reference are mine, except Harij and I have permission from `Swirly as she will be his mate))

600k total  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:19 pm
UNCOMMON

I am proxying for Dolphingurl!

Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Lynae
Owner: dolphingurl
Temper: Romantic
Description:
Eye color: Aqua Blue
Hair color: Medium and Light Blues with silver highlights mixed in through out or vice versa. Colors like Aiyana’s but instead of half blue half silver it should be mostly blues with silvers mixed in (or vice versa).
Hair style: Long, loosely flowing, wavy hair with a few strands up and held in place by a blue/ silver butterfly hairpin in it at the top. A few loose strands by the face. Tail should be long, flowing, wavy hair as well, with one blue/silver butterfly clip at the top with a blue orchid tied next to it, or maybe a butterfly could be on the blue orchid.
Body: She is Aiyana’s younger sister so her body style should look similar to Aiyana’s body.
Hooves: Silver. The fur around the hooves should be a little longer and feathered, fading from white to light silver as it gets closer to the hooves.
Accessories: Silver butterfly necklace (see reference picture), blue/silver butterfly hairpin (see reference pics for ideas, I love the butterfly of the first pic and I like the pin/chain idea of the second pic for ideas), a variety of silver chain bracelets (possibly with one winding around one of the legs). A few blue orchids on the ground by her hooves (make sure not to make them look like she is stepping on them though).
Reference image(s): Aiyana Hairpin Hairpin2 Necklace bracelets Winding bracelet Orchids
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver and blue
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color: Silvers and Blues
Hair edits: Long wavy mane and tail with a blue/silver hairpin at the top of the mane and a blue/silver butterfly and blue orchid at the top of the tail. Orchids placed on the ground, and possibly a few blue or silver butterflies fluttering around her.

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:22 pm
UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: Imp! =D
Name of horse: Orchid
Owner: ShtrDrNGry
Temper: Sweet
Breed: Orchidacaea
Description: Very white body with pale pinky-purple and deeper magenta sort of swirlies from down her neck and along her body and down her legs, very pale pink eyes, deep magenta mane/tail, very dark magenta hooves if the sleeves are short enough to show them.
Reference image(s): [x][x][x][x]
The first image is a plush that Hot Lolli did with the same descriptions; The other three are images of orchids that I favor. :3
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks nice with her colorings, perhaps a little darker though. :3 I'd super like her neck jewelry to resemble the beaded anklets you can get. <3
Tag frame color: Whatever works best!
Tag feather color: Maybe a nice dark magenta that fades to white tips? <3
Hair/clothing edits: For Orchid's mane and tail, I would like them very long, and very straight. Over the top of the straight hair, I'd like nice large collections of curls, collected by thick white ribbons that trail down with the curls some, orchids pinned at the curls and around her ears. :3 Matching for her tail, love. Around her front legs just below knees, I'd like some pretty armwarmers like these, in white with deep magenta lace, white ribbons through the lace and then around the bottom of the sleeve, magenta ribbons. You're more than welcome to add more as you see fit - I'm more than willing to pay extra if you decide to take the idea and really run with it. 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:34 pm
UNCOMMON

This is a proxy for Vodka Slurs. <3

Colorist wanted: Imp! <3
Name of horse: Zenith
Owner: Vodka Slurs
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Florid
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): For his body, black with hot pink underbelly, over his shoulders and down his back white, pink, purple, and teal fleckles and dots; His hooves should be purple, the feathering over his hooves faded teal. His mane and tail a mix of the teal, pink, and purple in whichever pattern you'd like - striped, chunked, faded from scalp to tip...whatever is fun. <3 His eyes should be teal, and at the tip of his nose a fade of pink. <3
Reference image(s):
Default accessory color(s)?: none~
Tag frame color: Whatever you like!
Tag feather color: Whatever you like!
Hair/clothing edits: I'd like for his hair to be kind of big, a spiky little faux-hawk that falls in to long tails at his shoulders...Kind of like a scene-kid mullet. rofl I'd also like pink/purple candy swirled silver rave goggles around his neck, and thick glowstick bracelets around one of his front ankles, in orange, green, and yellow.

shtrdrngry

Space Pumpkin

24,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:47 pm
RARE

.:Wind Soquili:.

Name of horse: Isabliss
Owner: Shikon Miko
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Tranquil
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc):
Her left eye is a bright purple, the other a bright blue and her coat is a light gray, like on the CD cover, with a darker gray on her legs, with her hooves being black. Hair style will be explained at the bottom.
Wings: I want a cloudy effect on her wings in lighter blues, maybe even like a bluish gray, making them look like a storm.
Starting from her left back leg I want the tree in a darker gray with its trunk to starting half way up her leg. On the CD cover there is a a path that leads to the tree so I would like that small path to start on her hoof, leading its way to the tree and to the hole that is at the bottom of the tree. Als, the trees branches are to be twisting like how it is shown on the cover.
I also want the limbs of the tree to grow all over her body, with a couple small ones reaching up onto her face, best picture is The limbs. Essentially, it looks like a tree is growing on her, and I wants its limbs to be as similar to the limbs picture as possible. I don't want whatever is at the ends, just the limbs... Like during the winter.
Reference Image(s): Colors and the actual idea, The limbs, Colors of clouds
Default accessory color(s)?: Wing it, really. Mostly in shades of gray. Mostly just look at the cover.
Tag frame color: Light Blue
Tag feather color: Gray with black tips
Hair/clothing edits (if any): All will be explained below.
Hair: Her mane is going to be in the darker shades of gray, essentially looking like storm clouds, with small pieces of dark purple through out it. Its has a curly looking texture and they are inter-woven all through out her mane, looking similar to braids. So it pretty much winds into itself, making large looping knots with some growing to the ground and some peices that curl in random areas. She has two long pieces of hair, that are straight, right next to her face, both wrapped in purple cloth with a cloudy looking pictures imprinted with a shimmer blue on it. They grow down to her chest.
At top of her tail it is still curly, and all though out her tail it is looping, with some of the loops srurrounding her back legs. Towards the end it stops looping, and it grows straight to the ground. Bright blue runs through out it.
Extra things: I also want her to have fluffy feet, if you need an example of what I mean, just ask. Otherwise, winging it would be all right.

At the bottom of the cert it should say Amethystium Cosplay. Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:50 pm
UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Thona
Owner: [ Lady Kiya ]
Temper: Cruel
Breed: Leopard (Wild life)
Description:
Face: I'd like a seducing type of look on his face.
Markings: He'll have leopard spot markings. (see ref)
Eyes: Peridot green
mane: It'll be longish towards his face, nothing longer then his chin, wild like and unkept, but to where you can see his eyes. As it goes down his neck it gets shorter. Dark brown hair. Peridot green feathers sticking out here and there in his hair. as well as some bones. (small bones)
Tail: Medium wild like and unkept something to match the mane Same color same accessories threwout it
Accessories: Bone necklaces with peridot gems between each bones. I want the bones like fangs..
Face: I'd like him to have a sorta seductive look to him.
Reference image(s): [x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Peridot
Tag frame color: Peridot
Tag feather color: one brown, one peridot
Hair/clothing edits:

mane: It'll be longish towards his face, nothing longer then his chin, wild like and unkept, but to where you can see his eyes. As it goes down his neck it gets shorter. Dark brown hair. Peridot green feathers sticking out here and there in his hair. as well as some bones. (small bones)
Tail: Medium wild like and unkept something to match the mane Same color same accessories threw out it  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:05 pm
RARE

.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Itzal
Owner: Rhyleigh
Temper: Bedevil
Breed: Not sure.. Horse breed or Wildlife
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Horn: black with sliver line swirling around it
Eye: silver
Tail: uni tail of course.. see ref pic for coloring
Hair: black, silver, gray and white see edits below and ref for style
Body: should be black on the top and then faded to gray at the bottom, these should blend together where they meet with no visible lines. Should have dapple markings (dark gray silver and white mixture) all over but on the face, chest, underside of the body, and top parts of the legs. Hooves should be black
Reference Image(s): X
Starting stage: basket
Default accessory color(s)?: black, silver and white
Tag frame color: black, silver and white
Tag feather color: black, silver and white
Hair: should be medium length, in short choppy layers with part of his spiked and somewhat curved. It should get thinner as it goes down until there are just bits of long hair sporadically along the bottom. . The bangs be long and part should go over his eyes, but not fully covering it.
Jewelry:black leg wraps with sliver barbwire twirled around them and a black rope necklace with barbwire twirl around it and long pieces hanging down from it
Price: 1,700m + 50k edits.. 1,750m  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces