Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Back to Guilds

A guild for anybody and everybody who loves any aspect about Japan! 

Tags: japan, language, anime, fashion, manga 

Reply ~ My Japan 私の日本 ~
INTRODUCTIONS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introductions!
  Show excitement!
  Show emotions!
View Results

Marimo Swordsman

Swashbuckling Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:01 pm
female (yeah I'm just a seto fangirl but a fairly smart fangirl. With theories that makes sense)
Currently a bum. I got laid off awhile ago, so I'm going to get a gig in voice acting when I go to TX this thursday, IF I go. If they make me take a plane I won't like it >_<. I like being up in the air don't get me wrong, I just how much it messes with my ears. I don't notice till a few hours after I've been on the ground.
Don't drive, I've been in enough accidents as a passenger, some I don't remember other then waking up in a hospital. So I like to walk everywhere. Good thing too with the gas prices, and it keeps me in good shape ^^.
I help out the army as a volunteer so I don't get paid but hey helping them is payment enough for me. Don't bash what I do I'll just end up ignoring you for it.
Big anime fan. Like I said going to try out for voice acting next Thursday so I'm excited.
Anything else you'd like to know you can pm me.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:04 pm
HI ALL!!!

You can call me anime for short if you want.
I am a Freshwoman in college, and am 19 years old.

I am the Snake on the chinese zodiac and am a Libra on the western one.

I have been to Japan and I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!

This is such a cool guild, and I am so jealous of those of you who can take Japanese as a language in school, we never had the option at my schools.  

Animegirl2007

Tsuki no Neko-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:06 pm
hi~!! well i really suck at introducing so yea...
Name: not gonna tell u... sorri... >_<"
Likes: kitties~!! ≧▽≦, and animals, sweet stuff, manga, anime, and all adorable stuff!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:09 pm
Hey, I got randomly invited here...and I'm grateful for it. This looks like my kinda guild. I'm studying Japanese language and culture, but it's at a halt for now for certain reasons. I think anything Japanese is beautiful and clean, whether it's anime/manga to their food.

So..*waves frantcially* hi ^-^.

Anime Atomika

Kara Aconoe

Friendly Werewolf

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:10 pm
はじめましてみんなさん!

私はケイトと言います。
今年高校四年生と二年大学生です。
去年夏休みに日本位行ったことですよ!本当に素晴らしい一ヶ月三週間の旅行でした。。。

もう一度行きたいなー

そうそう~

それと私は六年間ぶりに日本語を勉強することですよ!
毎日練習して。たとえば漢字を書いたり、新しい単語を覚えたりします。

でもやっぱり難しすぎて!まー時々。。。

よろしくね~!

Greetings everyone!

Kate's the name and I'm currently a senior in high school and also a second year college student. Last summer I took a trip to Japan for six weeks and it was absolutely amazing. I really want to go back sometime, it'd be nice~

Anyway... I've been studying Japanese on and off for the past six years and am currently at about a third year level I suppose. Every day I try to study a little bit in some way whether it be writing or reading new kanji or vocabulary or working on minor translations. But of course it can be a little overbearing at times.

It's a pleasure~ (And no this isn't a direct translation of what I wrote in Japanese so don't beat yourself up if you attempted and didn't get what I just said in English. ^ ~)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:10 pm
By the way, I love Math and am a math Major.  

Animegirl2007

Chrystal Darkligh

Fashionable Shopper

15,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:12 pm
Hi, I'm Luna, a fishy in high school and I'm a Yugioh Freak. My Profile is cover in photo's of Yugioh. all of them are from photobucket, I love to write fanfic's but I'm working on a story that came from my own ideas. My favorit game is Pokemon, ok as I like pokemon but it dosen't count as anime. I'm working on a drawing that is very cool. and I'm on gaia like 24/7, well not really but I want to be but can't due to school and falling asleep at 10:30 pm. I forget that I join Guilds so if I'm not on her alot it's because I forgot.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:17 pm
um Kara Aconoe, ur Japanese translation didn't make sense 2 moi... no offense...  

Tsuki no Neko-chan

Kara Aconoe

Friendly Werewolf

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:21 pm
That's because it wasn't a direct translation, as I stated but I guess I didn't make it clear enough. Sorry~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:24 pm
初めまして♪キャシーと申しあげます。ネブラスカ州の大学三年生なので4年間ぐらぃ日本語の勉強をしてきました♪二十一才なので日本語能力試験2級を受けました。趣味ゎテレビと映画を見る事、読書、と絵を描く事でござぃます。二年前に1年間ぐらぃ福岡に住んでいました。今、Abercrombie & Fitchと言ぅ会社の通訳者でござぃます。皆さん、これから宜しくお願いぃたします。m(_ _)m

Hello~
My name is Kathy. I'm a junior at University of Nebraska and have studied Japanese for about four years. I'm 21 and I just took the JLPT level 2. My hobbies are watching tv and movies, reading/writing, and drawing. Two years ago, I lived in Fukuoka for about a year. Now, I'm a translator for a company called Abercrombie and Fitch. It's nice to meet you all!

kute kitty kathy

ShadowKnight225

3,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:26 pm
Hiya^^, the name Shadow. I am eighteen going on nineteen. I am a freshwoman in college. My Chinese Zodiac is a horse. I love anime and manga!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:28 pm
Hi, I'm Tanwen.

Konnichiwa. Watashi wa Tanwen desu.

I'm a video gamer, cosplay costume maker, manga drawer, writer, techno freak (building computers), cosplayer, I specialize in Kenjitsu (sword play), and I have medical problems (too many to list)

I live in Minnesota, I was born in Ireland, and I plan on becoming an exchange student in Japan soon. So good luck to me. I'm going to be sixteen come this march so yay! I'll be able to drive. smile Thank you to whoever invited me, I'm very grateful.

If anyone has sewing technicalities, or computer problems you can ask me about them if you like. I built the one I'm currently using from scratch. smile

Doozo yoroshiku. *bows*  

xX_Tanwen_Xx

demon_shiska

Familiar Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:41 pm
Hey everyone!
I'm shiska!
its nice to meet you all.
I love Japan.
I love anime, manga, jrock, jpop, Japanese food and Japanese culture.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:41 pm
Um hi. You all can call me Jess..
I'm 17 but I'll be 18 in September...
I'm a junior in high school.
I love learning about different cultures, they're just so fascinating!
I desperately want to go to A-Con (Anime convention).
I want to go into the medical field.
I also plan on joining the army.

Well I guess that's all you really need to know (and some you could have lived with out finding out... lol)  

Glendara21

6,050 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Sairento Yuzuki

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:50 pm
User Image

Hello everyone -^^-
Not much to say about me but here i go
Name: Monkey, I won't give out my real name online so don't even ask >.<
DoB: July/21/1990
West sign: Horse
East Sign: Cancer
(sorry if i got then mixed up)
For now I'm a fangirl for Edward from FMA and Kyouya from OHSHC. But there has been meny more in the past. ^.^ I have two dogs and a degu. If you want to know what that is PM me and i'll tell more about it. um...that's about all i can think of for now -^^-

~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff