[PRP] And So It Begins... ( Ame, Aglaia & Mi Ren Ko ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:03 am
User Image

Ame noticed Aglaia didn't seem pleased. He became concerned. But what could he do? He didn't know how to fix anything.. Just start everything. He tried to figure out what it was they were talking about.. What was going on before they had found the poor little filly.. But he couldn't. Only becoming displeased with himself. He didn't like to disappoint others.. And that's exactly what he was doing..

"Don't be an.." He started, but became distracted.

He heard something come from beneath him. It was the filly.. She seemed to want to get his attention. Ame gave his attention to anyone willingly. Even though he was just about to speak to Aglaia.. He got distracted way to easily sometimes.. And would probably forget what he was going to say in moments. Not very good, when his company wasn't very pleased with her current situation. He smiled at the foal.

"What is it, little one?" He asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:32 am
Her ears perked and a displeasant look crossed her face, "Don't be a what?!" she thought to herself. She was beginning to think this pick was less and less what she was looking for. She watched as the stallion began to acknowledge the foal, NOT what she needed or wanted.

"I can't do this..." she mumbled under her breath. She waited untilt he stallion was taken with the foal, then slipped into the bushes. She had to find someone else, this just would not work. Slowly, her body faded into the shadows and she was on her way to find another toy.

She beamed up at him when he acknowledged her, "I'm Ren, who're you?" her head tilted, not even noticing that the mare had made her exit. He seemed like a nice stallion, maybe he would help her find her mother. "You're awfully big!" her eyes batted up at him with a childlike innocence.  

Dixie

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:12 am
User Image

Ame's attention was now completely on the foal. He didn't mean to not acknowledge Aglaia.. He just get so easily distracted. He was going to tell her, Don't be angry., but i suppose with how he ended it.. It could've sounded like he was about to tell her anything. And with all his attention to the foal, he didn't even realize her leaving. But it was just how he was.. But her leaving would surely not settle well for him.

"Hi Ren, I'm Ame." He smiled at her, laughing slightly with her next statement. "You'll grow to be just about the same size." He nodded.

There was a sense I'm maturity coming from him. More then usual. He was usually just a naive as a foal. But he had his moments. When he looked back to bring his attention to Aglaia for a second.. She was gone! He looked about, a bit frantically. Only to find she had completely disappeared, without a word. He didn't think she would just up and leave.. Also, that he wouldn't notice. He now seemed to look less joyous then he did before. His company had just left.. Without reason, or saying. And he didn't know why. Which got to him a bit..

"Aglaia?" He mumbled to himself..

((Now that Aglaia disappeared.. How will he get into trouble? Lol. XD ))

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff