Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirits of Isira

Back to Guilds

The guild for Spirits of Isira, a B/C pet shop. 

Tags: Isira, Pets, Spirits, Role-playing, Breedables 

Reply Archives
...A good feeling about this? [[ Lance + Lindsay ]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SerenAur
Crew

Questionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:10 pm
>>
"Ah...yes." He didn't really notice it, but I suppose the other was right.

His family was here and he had the most wonderful guide. That was all that really mattered to him.

"If you give me time, then I will be most happy." he said, genuinely smiling. He looked around, thinking about what they could do next.

"Ah, there is a small stream that passes through here. Would you to walk by it? And I mean walk this time." he said and chuckled.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:23 pm
Lindsay smiled now.
"no piggy back ride? common we could run, walking is so boring!" he chuckled teasing lance is just so much fun. He met the other spirits gaze with laughter in his eyes.
"sounds good."

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:08 pm
>>
Lance sighed tiredly. "Ah...well, you can run," and chuckled for a moment before continuing, "I'll just stay behind and watch." and shook his head, smiling.

He started walking forward, waiting for Lindsay to catch up. He noticed Lindsay's change in moods and was happy for the other spirit.

He didn't want to end this meeting on a bad note.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:47 pm
Lindsay remained quite for awhile.
"I was joking." he mumbled fallowing behind. The tenison was still there and his pathetic attempts to make it dissapear had no such effect.
He looked around the glade, twilight was creeping up on the horizon.
Gently he reached for the other spirits hand, thought better of it and let his hand fall back to his side.
His mind was elce where at the moment.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:59 pm
>>
Lance blinked for a moment and noticed Lindsay's sudden change in tone. He knew that the other truly meant to go up ahead and run towards the stream, but he also knew that there were still mixed feelings in the air.

He didn't want to let Lindsay go so suddenly, but there are problems he needs to correct with himself before beginning to start...something deeper with the other spirit.

"Please...Lindsay." He said and turned around. "...Will you hold my hand..?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:53 pm
Lindsay immediately snapped out of this trance.
"sorry.. " he mumbled casting a glance up at Lance.
He slid his hand in the other spirits walking along.
He blushed... how had he been caught.. or was Lance thinking the same thing?
He fallowed slightly behind as all the thoughts mushed into his head.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:29 pm
>>
"It's okay."

Lance smiled and held the other spirit's hand, giddy inside to feel the warmness of the other's skin on his. He liked Lindsay; he was beginning to admit the truth.

If only things were so easy.

He walked down the stream and decided to rest his head on Lindsay's shoulder for a moment. Things might have been too romantic for his liking, but he knew that Lindsay was an emotional person. Maybe he too could be like him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:25 am
Lindsay smiled as the other spirit rested his head on Lindsay's shoulder. His hand petted Lance's hair, running his fingers lightly over the feathers. The sound of the water played music to his ears, how could he not enjoy such a place?
Remembering who he was around he lifted his hand as quietly as he had set it and laid to to his side.
"this place is magical thank you for showing it to me."
This made him smile. Company was always good, and who knew, maybe this wouldn't be the only spirit he could enjoy being around, if only he could get over his shyness.

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:59 pm
>>
Lance nodded and smiled at Lindsay.

"It is...I didn't know it would be so calming myself. Do you wish to sit and rest for a while together? I hope we don't end up falling asleep though." he said and nonchalantly laughed.

Seren would be looking all over for him if they did. Plus, the girls might even start teasing the poor spirits for "sleeping together on the first date". He could already imagine the giggles.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:07 pm
Lindsay too imagined the girls comments.
"aye, that would be a tough one to fight with."
Lindsay plopped down, dragging poor lance with him. when his gaze drifted to the sun, he found that time really had gone by, for dusk was appearing on the horizon. What would the girls think?
He reached out, burying his hands in the dirt, but still couldnt control the question forming upon his lips.
"tell me about you?"

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:18 pm
>>
Lance almost flopped onto the ground unexpectedly and chuckled. He rolled around and snuggled Lindsay's arm before thinking about things twice and decided to edge away slowly.

"Ah...Well...there isn't that much about me." he admitted and shook his head. "I am Wraith and Naoko's son, the only son of my generation.."

"I..uh, I look up to my father a lot. He is one of the keepers of the garden." he said and almost beamed.

"...But sometimes I think I'm not living up to his standards..."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:33 pm
"ah. Don't you ever say that." Lindsay mumbled gazing at lance intently.
His heart skipped, so this was Lances first life?
so young, and precious.
"I would like to meet your father one day, then again..." he chuckled.
"I wouldn't want to make the wrong impression, his name is wraith, like wrath. "
Lindsay's mind drifted back to the girls, there was no way that those two would stay out of trouble this long...
ah. but how enjoyed the feelings here, how quickly they cloud the visions of the two doing something obnoxious.

((artemis: hey seren? -pokes- know what we should do -giggles- lets play with my chemistry set!

oh god. ))

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:10 pm
>>
"Ah, yes. I do hope you would meet him." he said and nodded. Yes, it was part of why he wanted to keep is distance was the fact that he was Wraith's son. There was so much expected of him; the fact that this relationship might not be approved hurt him.

And if would hurt even more if that got too close.

"So uhm...do you want to do something else, Lindsay?"

[[-gigglefits- shore~! 8D I like Chemisty <33]]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:28 pm
"sure"

beamed Lindsay looking at Lance, but he came up blank.
"Im not very original."
he admitted looking down and blushing. It was for sure that he was the last thing from original possible.

((sorry it took so long, and with such a crappy post =( ))

Arte Lune

2,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200

SerenAur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:14 pm
>>
Lance looked at Lindsay and smiled warmly.

"Oh? Hehe, I almost figured you were a very creative person, Lindsay." he said as he stood up and offered his hand to the other.

"How about...a game of tag? Seems childish, but I believe it's rather fun, whichever way you look at it." He admitted and chuckled. Lance kind of already knew that Lindsay would probably beat him pretty fast at such an energetic game, but it would still be pretty fun.

[[-giggles- It's all good, artemis~ <3 I don't mind. 8D]]

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces