Submit

prettypinkdragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:34 am
This is my baby I'm not a cat person but my mans allergic to dogs crying

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:29 am
User ImageMy dog Chester
User ImageMy dog Baby

They are the only pets I currently have but I've had a cat, sugar gliders, rabbits, hamsters, genuine pigs, fish, turtle, frog....thats all I can remember right now...  

Creepy Clown Town

minimishi

6,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:59 am
i have 1 dog... her name is Isabella, and she is my demon princess dog!

User Image

isn't she cute?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:03 am
User Image

I Ceymore Ratz
Crew

Revered Prophet

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

nikki_sierra

Sparkly Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:32 pm
Have had many cats throughout my lifetime, didn't get my first dog until I got married, have had a total of 6 dogs, three of which are still with us, and 1 cat right now, have had quite a few fish, mainly bettas, and 1 parakeet.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:40 pm
nikki_11_sierra
Have had many cats throughout my lifetime, didn't get my first dog until I got married, have had a total of 6 dogs, three of which are still with us, and 1 cat right now, have had quite a few fish, mainly bettas, and 1 parakeet.

Whose Fjord in your siggy?  

charamath

SpiritChangling

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:50 pm
I currently have 5 cats and one dog. 2 burmese, 1 tonkinese, and 2 American short hair kittens we got over the weekend. The dog is a little shi zhu, and is my father's little girl - suffering from a big case of spoiled-ness and eternal puppiness.

Other animals in the past to be noted were two more burmese, and two of the sweetest things you'd ever meet. Also, another shi zhu puppy who unfortunately had an incurable medical problem.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:13 am
I have a little zoo. I have 3 dogs, 3 cats, 3 ferrets, 1 rat, 1 goldfish(anti-social), 1 amazon parrot, 1 ball python(snake), and 1 rabbit. My 3 dogs are Spike(English Boxer), Kacey(American Staffordshire Terrier), and Razor(Red nose pit mix).  

GaaraFan2286

YACHlRU

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:07 am
I have a white domestic longhaired cat. She's not pure white she has grey splodges on her.

http://luciaduvant.deviantart.com/art/i-m-so-cute-91566099  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:14 am
1 turtle 3 fish 2 hamsters and 1 king snake

User Image
only one i have a pic of right now  

4chaos69

Demona_Darchanjel

10,600 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:38 am
I'm an avid cat lover, used to have a small long hair black cat but had to give her away when I moved to Nevada. crying Now I'm back in Maine, and living with a friend who has THREE cats in a small apartment.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:59 pm
We have 4 cats and 1 dog.

Pandora (15) a tuxedo, Sabrina (10) all black, Cleo (4) a calico, and Abby another all black that the vet estimates to be around 2ish

And Tika, estimated to be around 6 or 7... can't decide what color she wants to be and thinks she might either be a cat... or human. Border collie mix - just mixed with what, we don't know xp  

LadyNagisa

1demona3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:56 pm
I have a virtual zoo at my house.

My boyfriend has a Chinese Water Dragon, named Ermot who is 2.
My son has a cat named Mogget Blue, who is somewhere near 3, we think. He's a giant white monstrosity of a cat.
My son and I have a Blue Healer mix, named Corbin who is a little over 1 1/2 yrs old.
I have 3 cats, a black one named Bagheera, nearly 7, a gray tabby named Cricket nearly 3 (we think), and a turtle shell calico named Summer who is 2 weeks older than my son, who is 14 months.
And I have a demon frog that refuses to die. It's an African Albino named Mr. Kermit and I've had him for somewhere around 15 -17 years.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:24 pm
I'm an animal addict from the word go, but I have just been able to give a good home to a kitten who is four months old. His/her name is Fluffers-that due to his/her fur.  

Emily Victoria Kunzite

Romantic Raider

charamath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:26 pm
1demona3
I have a virtual zoo at my house.

My boyfriend has a Chinese Water Dragon, named Ermot who is 2.
My son has a cat named Mogget Blue, who is somewhere near 3, we think. He's a giant white monstrosity of a cat.
My son and I have a Blue Healer mix, named Corbin who is a little over 1 1/2 yrs old.
I have 3 cats, a black one named Bagheera, nearly 7, a gray tabby named Cricket nearly 3 (we think), and a turtle shell calico named Summer who is 2 weeks older than my son, who is 14 months.
And I have a demon frog that refuses to die. It's an African Albino named Mr. Kermit and I've had him for somewhere around 15 -17 years.

Wow, I thought those frogs had a lifespan of 12 years tops! Kinda sounds like that fish of mine- found him in a bag in the ditch after country USA 8 years ago and stuck him in the horse tank. He was brown when I found him, then he changed to black, then black and gold, then gold, and now he's going white/clear. He lives off of bugs and grain the horses drop in and whenever the tank accidentally dries up we find him dead on the bottom- pour in water and he comes back to life... I have no idea what the heck he is, but he is also about six times bigger then when I found him, and he kills any other fish I put in there.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff