[PRP] darkness even in daylight [Alaska & Amatsila] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:28 pm
Alaska listened silently to the mare before rolling a little to pull herself once more to her hooves. Alaska had found it hard to doze laying on the ground, it just didn't feel too comfortable as she had to avoid it back home. Tail twitching behind her, Alaska let her head droop a little as she stood to sleep. Yes, that was better away from the grass that would tickle her sides, from home to avoid freezing to death in the snow while one slept.

"Life is indeed a blessing to those that treat it as such. To others it's meaning could be less." Alaska murmured more or less herself. "It is what one chooses to do with one's life that matters most. We all have our own ways, and paths we walk."

Shaking her head gently she quieted, turning away just a bit. "Never mind me, even in the abyss ones tongue always wags too much." She grinned faintly, though could be barely seen in her own shadow. "For now, the silence waits like a blanket to whisk one away to dreams of happiness."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:18 pm
The other's words were wise. Amatsila listened to them with eyes closed. She sighed happily thinking about many things that had happend in the past few days. Things were just wonderful and couldn't be anymore wonderful. Amatsila was surely enjoying her days. She wanted to spark some conversation in this silence. It felt awkward in silence. Which is strange of her, since normally she loves silence. It was the effects of her company's blindness and course Spinel (again). She felt open and rather talkitive that night. Ama wasnt sure if she was just trying to distract herself from trying to conclude her outcome tonight which would be death. However, she believed it was that her confidence level has risen and she felt more open nowadays. Another cool breeze rushed on by. She really liked to pay attention on the weather and nature. Opening her eyes, the moon's light was resting over the peaceful landscape. She smiled and turned to her now standing friend. "Are you not going to lay down?" she asked tilting her head. How strange of her to be standing up. Isnt she tired? Ama sure was it has been such a long time since she had felt herself lay down. Specially that one night where she stayed up with the flutter.

Ama shut her eyes and let her ears tell her what is going on. Nothing really. Just silence and her company's breathing. The glowing mare shown brightly in the light. Specially when the moon light hit her, it only made her skin shine more or reflect. She liked her glowingness, it was really beautiful when you knew how to admire light in the darkness. She glowed like a morning sun lighting up the sky. She sighed, she hasnt met any other soquilis who glow. The other mare had rather deep colors, so she for sure did not glow. How she liked the green in her hair. It was very natural. Amatsila enjoyed natural colors seeing as she didnt have any herself.

Alice says RAWR

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:42 pm
Alaska turned her head some as if to look toward Ama, though merely turned her head away again. She hadn't really thought of laying down really, she was too used to standing while she slept. Keeping one's body upright and steady in the worst of storms was the best course of action, though there wasn't a storm nor cloud around, still old habits died hard.

"No, I really have no need to lay when sleeping. I guess you can call it an old habit." She smiled lightly, though sometimes her legs would feel like they needed to have the weight taken off them.

Ok, maybe this night was one of those nights that she would have to lay down to give her legs a rest. So once more she would find herself folding her legs beneath her belly and laying her head down on the ground. The muscles in her legs stopped screaming at her and her eyes closed for the last time that night. Now she was hoping to get some rest. Without anything waking her, but alas she had a feeling her new friend would still be asking her questions as the night grew shorter as the minutes passed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:05 am
Ama tilted her head ans shrugged as the other mare suggested she prefer standing. She closed her eyes once more and let her head rest. After a long while she had wanted to open her eyes but couldn't. Her eyelids felt heavy, she let them stay closed as she yawned a bit. Flicking her ears. One fly wouldnt stop clinging onto her ear, Ama grew annoyed and lifted her head up, causing her eyes to shoot open. The fly gave up and flew off then. She saw her friend had laid down. Ama smiled, at least she was getting some rest. Being new to these lands wasnt an easy thing to do. A lot of walking in order to have been to all the other places. In fact, Ama hasnt been up the mountains before or even towards the hot dessert. She opened her mouth to say something, but quickly forgot what she wanted to ask. It took her a while, with her mouth open, to remember it. Alaska was new, she could tell as she hasnt seen her around before. However, perhaps she knew about this subject more than her? Ama thought about her question first and then asked with the quietest voice. Hoping it wouldnt alarm her friend who seemed to be in deep sleep. "What...w-what is love?" she asked. The word rolled off her tongue and sent an electric chill down her spine.

It wasnt something she was use to, btu she had seen her step-sister have it. It was time she learnt herself. Hopefully, Alaska had some answers. She had been on these lands for long, except she was still rather new herself. Being stuck inside a body who refused to walk into the light kept her from learning about the emotions of one. If her company here did not have an answer, they coul both one day try and discover the mystery of this emotion or 'thing' together. It certainly looked more than just an emotion.

Alice says RAWR

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:29 pm
Alaska turned her head a little, though her eyes remained closed. It wasn't like opening them would have done any difference. But her ears stood straight up when she was asked what love was. She herself wasn't all that sure what it was, she hadn't really experienced it herself. Turning her head back to where it had laid seconds before.

"love is a strange emotion. One that makes you think things you might not have before, do things out of your nature. I personally haven't experienced it myself. But that's what I've heard from others around me. Their hearts go a flutter and well. From there I don't know." She tried to explain the best she could without confusing even herself. "Why do you ask? Have your mind set on someone special?" she wondered.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:56 pm
Amatsila blushed, knowing her company would not see anyways, she opened her mouth to respond but she couldnt speak. Closing it, she thought about it. Spinel did make her act out of....cause. She feels rather safe, even when it isnt true, and she isnt as 'jumpy' as she normally is. He does make her heart tingle, but flutter? What did fluttering feel like, was it like tingling? Her heart thudded as the darker mare questioned her. Ama looked off into the landscape and watched all the silent trees stand still and strong. One of them even switched to an imaginery illusion of Spinel. A smile was replaced with the confused look. And in her words, you could hear her smiling, "Yes, I fe-feel very special...around him. I'm not sure if its.....exactly 'love'. However, I do believe I am attracted....to him." Her words faded off as she dozed off to compare what had happend that night and day with him to her company's explanation. Not something shes ever felt, but was it true. Drawing in a deep breath, Ama turned to her 'friend'. If she was going to tell her this, she should be trusted. And so this mare was, she hasnt tried to harm her, or at least she hoped that sudden movement earlier was all a mistake. Smiling again, "Hes....perfect....for me." No one could be perfect, Spinel in fact wasnt perfect. However, he was just fine for her.

The turquoise seemed to glow more as the night went on, the moon floating and gliding smoothly across the night sky. Ama wanted to ask her friend about her own life in that subject, but she had already stated clearly she has not exprienced any. Ama couldn't help but wonder maybe she did but it was dismissed from her mind. Then again, she sounded and looked pretty new to these lands. Ama guessed it was best nto to badger her with questions that she did not know herself.

Alice says RAWR

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:45 pm
ears turning a little to the side, she listened as Ama told her about this stallion she had become attracted to. It sounded nice to ave someone around that you could feel safe with and not fear the looming shadows that spread themselves over the earth when day turned to night. Still Alaska hoped that maybe someday she could feel the same thing for someone, someone who wouldn't treat her like someone who needed constant help to say the very least.

"If you say that he is perfect for you, does he share the same feelings for you?" Alaska asked as she shifted onto her side with her back toward Ama, "Maybe you can introduce me to your stallion, So we all can be friends." She offered though shook her head a little, scratching it against the grass.

She hadn't really remembered the stomp from earlier, she didn't even remember why she had stomped in the first place. frowning at the thoughts she turned to brighter things such as this stallion that Ama was telling her about, could she find someone like Ama did? Maybe, but it would take some time as Alaska wasn't as shy as Ama... Just in need of a different kind of 'special' someone.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:06 pm
Ama too rolled onto her back instead of her side like her company. She sighed and gazed up at the stars. "He told me he likes me too..." a light blush brushed across her face as she smiled up to the stars, also known as angels in her mind. The turquoise mare hoped this subject wouldn't make her friend eel left out, since her friend was after all fresh. Sharing secrets with this mare felt good, it felt fun as well. Sort of. Ama has always kept to herself, but nowadays she wasnt herself exactly yet. She sighed and flicked her tail. Thinking about the specialities of her crush and more. He was what captured her, but what kind of stallion captured her friend? Ama wondered, but wasnt sure if she would be willing to share such a thing. Since it may be deep and it may contain some deep feelings that she does not want anyone else to know. "Yes, one day I shall let you meet him." She giggled, her gigle echoed off, and ended quickly. "What kind of stallion are you into?" she tried turning her head to see her friend. "You dont have to tell me if you do not wish to." She included an easy way out just incase. Making anyone uncomfortable was not something she wanted to achieve. Ama respected many other beings, specially those who are rather friendly.

Not once in her life had she met someone rude or self-absorbed. She has been trying to dodge them. With her social luck lately, she has been running into all sorts of soquilis. It wouldnt be a surprise if she did run into a rather obnoxious mare or stallion. Her thoughts shot back into Spinel. How lucky she was to have found him. She has been on these lands for quite a long time, most other young soquilis have gotten a mate before herself. Although, those who are left last are often the true ones. Then again, that wasnt always true. She smiled and found herself unable to keep down anymore. Ama has not yet 'celebrated', and her 'celebrating' mood was kicking in.Even if she wasnt much of a party soquili, her happiness couldn't help but rise. She rolled onto her tummy and rbought herself to a standing pose. "It feels wonderful to....dream of someone."

Alice says RAWR

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:32 pm
Alaska remained still as Ama answered her question and merely nodded before things turned to what kind of stallion she was into. Really, she hadn't the foggiest idea of what kind of stallion she was into. One that would treat her like everyone else instead of someone who wasn't. Thinking hard about it she came to merely shrugging before answering. Though even before all of that Ama rolled over and stood, declaring that it was wonderful to dream about someone, this bought her to laugh.

"Certainly is when one has someone to dream about." Alaska laughed more softly. "As for your question, I suppose the kind of stallion I would like would be one that treats me as an equal, not someone who needs their protection." She answered the best she could before falling silent again.

The other thoughts filtered through her head as they came and went. She was pleased that maybe she could meet this stallion that her friend admired as her own. Sighing softly, she let her thoughts drift back to where she had come from and to those that she knew by sounds and smell, there had been one before something happened and he vanished on her. She knew better then to think about that, she had lost her will to let herself fall after that.

"Ok, lets get some sleep before the coolness is replaced by heat and we are unable to stand because we aren't rested." Alaska smiled as she once again yawned, though the energy from Ama had made her want to move, but she chose to remain where she was.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:52 pm
Ama blushed as the other corrected her. She nodded, "Right." Then closed her mouth and listened to her friend's words. After she fell silent, Ama thought about what she had stated and understood why she would feel such. "I understand," she brought her gaze up to a cloud that swam over the moon, shading the land from light. Ama gasped and took a step closer to her friend. She sighed and waited for the cloud to pass although it would take a while since it was a pretty big and rather long cloud. "I use to have an image of this stallion, he was rather different from Spinel. Way different. However, I never got to find or meet such a stallion. I guess that was the image of a stallion I had wanted when I was younger." Nodding sagely. Although she had never met this stallion she had dreamt of before, she could feel from the spirits that he existed somewhere amongst these lands. Ama just had to seek him out. If she saw him now, he'd be only a friend. As now Spinel was the one who had her heart, or so it seems.

Turning her attention, or trying to, back to her company. She waited for an opinion on what she just said. Thinking about her friend's blind trait again. It was a gift, with it she could be fooled but she can also find the beauty within someone easily because she simply had no power of sight. Disadvantages and avantages falls into your hooves when you are blind.

Alice says RAWR

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:14 pm
"We all have our dream stallions when we are young. I know I've had my fair share when I was still able to see and could pick out what kind of stallion I would like. But now its different, there's more then just good looks." She shifted scratching her head again. "But each person's ideas are different from another."

Shifting again she heard Ama shuffle closer to her, though really didn't know why. Ears twitching atop her head, she didn't hear anything and no scents drifted on the wind. Only the crispness of the night, which seemed to be fading fast and she would have liked to have at least a little sleep. If anything her legs will be well rested while the rest of her would be tired. Stretching out her limbs a little she closed her eyes even tighter and her ears laid down against her mane in an attempt to try and sleep.

"Something the matter, Ama?" she asked at last, "I don't sense anything around... Something else catch your attention that I'm unable to..." She stopped, knowing that the last word would have sliced deeper then anything else, 'to see' was as things would have ended, but she didn't say it...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:46 pm
Not able to keep her giggling held up from the way her friend looked as she scratched her head, Ama let it out but only quietly. Then she cleared her throat and put on her emotionless face. "Yes, that is true." She thought about it, and she had only had one dream stallion. Ama also never really focussed on looks since she often saw mares more than stallions. As well she was well kept to herself, so socializing was not a trait of hers as many have noticed. Ama looked around and saw nothing nor did she catch the scent of anyone. She tilted her head wondering what her friend meant. Then she realised she must have caught the sound of her movement with her ears. "No, dont worry about it." She said with a smile. The moon was showing again by the time she had said this. Everything was alright and she was reflecting the moons light once more. Like a night light for foals.

Suddenly, she realised that her friend had used the short or rather slang form of her name. Ama shot a curious look at her, wondering how she knew her name. "You know my name, may I know yours?" She didnt recall ever exchanging names intheir conversation, and this just gave chills down her spine. It was like that time she me that Usdia who kept reading her thoughts. Ama didnt like her thoughts being read however it was just all a coincidence. However, a name? You can never guess a name right. Too many out there, had this mare heard of her before, or did she process magic and more than just a pair of blind orbs.

Alice says RAWR

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:01 pm
"We had exchanged names when we first met, but my name's Alaska. All this talk I suppose had clouded the remembrance of names. I often forget who I've met if it's just a brief meeting. Now, lets get some sleep. I'm not typically the night person and I'm not really the morning person either without at least a little sleep." Alaska said softly keeping still.

She didn't posses any magic beyond the will to live that all of them had. Really she hadn't heard of the mare from anywhere nor knew where she had come up with the name. She could only hope that what she had said would cover that, she did remember stating her own name when they first met, though really couldn't remember if Ama did. Shrugging her herself she had her mind set on sleeping and that was what she could going to do whether or not Ama did.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:20 pm
Ama thought back hard and realised that her friend did give her her name. Except, Ama never gave her name to her. Did she? Ama could barely remember. Her company sounded and seemed sleepy. In fact, she even suggested to sleep. Ama smiled and nodded. "Alright, lets rest for the night then. Its been quite the day." Even though it felt shorter than ever for her, it was still a day. The moon was well into the sky and she swore it was going to soon be bright. Sleep now and soon she'll be awake for another day for more adventures. It was nice to meet someone new, someone she rather felt safe with the first moment they met. A new friend. Her last thoughts before she lied down and closed her eyes, was Spinel course. He had been all over her mind and she cant stop thinking of him. Typical thing for any mare in love to do, correct? "Good night Alaska." She wshipered just loud enough for her to hear. Her eye lids felt relaxed as soon as she closed them. She was sleepy but she guessed she never realised it entirely

Her ears twicthed and flicked at the different sounds. Crickets took their night shifts around them again. Ama was flicking her tail until she felt herself slowly very slowly start to doze off. Another day gone, not wasted but filled with discoveries as she liked it. Her heart thudded against her chest softly, it felt wonderful to be alive.

[[ My last post for this rp :3 ]]

Alice says RAWR

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:44 pm
Alaska smiled as Ama laid down once more and she shifted to get a little more comfortable. Sighing she let her mind fall further into the abyss to where dreams lived and fears shied away. Not really noticing anything, her ears fell still on her head as her tail flicked every now and again. Ah yes, blissful sleep, the day had been busy. Traveling and meeting Ama and talking to her. Yes, sleep was great to ease the mind and the body to get ready for a new day...

[[ I say this one is done. ^^ ]]  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces