Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythee
Crew

Festive Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:51 pm
Donut meeped, dodging the pidgey's Steel Wing- even if it did not intend to hurt him. In a puff of smoke, the gastly disappeared, his cackling fading into the distance. (He was in fact going to remain around to watch what happened.)

Sighing, Lamen got up from her sitting position and shook her head. "Hey." She said, as the others approached (without noticing her yet, oddly enough), looking around for Donut. He wasn't there. Well, she'd have to apologize somehow, so... "Donut, where are you?" She asked her surroundings, voice neutral as ever- but the pokemon knew better than to come out now.
Oh man, how will I explain this...?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:08 pm
Frey blinked in surprise as the Gastly disappeared with a 'poof'
He was disappointed, he wanted to try that new game. Frey realized how hyper he was. Oh dear mew, Sienna's hyper-ness is rubbing off on me, Frey thought and went back to his normally quiet self.

Sienna finally caught up to Frey, who was now flying toward her to perch on her hat. "What in the world were you doing, Frey?" Sienna questioned after she caught her breath. Sienna glared as close as she could to Frey, but ended up looking crossed and gave up with the glaring. Sienna gave a huge sigh and flopped down on the grass.

"Who're you?" Sienna said, finally noticing another trainer from her sitting position on the ground.

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mythee
Crew

Festive Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:40 pm
Lamen scratched the back of her head, thinking.
"I'm Lamen." She started, totally calm and seemingly unconcerned (although she was trying to be... kindof. Right now, there were other things on her mind than appeasing those that Donut has bothered.) Meh, I guess I could just try to explain. "I'm the trainer of a Gastly- you might have seen him. He likes to mess with other people and their pokemon, and I'm pretty sure that's what he just did. Sorry if he caused any trouble for you."

At a glance, one would take Lamen for a guy, but from her voice she was obviously female... but for some people, that didn't really mean much. Maybe they grew up with high-pitched dads, or are just a little too tired to tell, or were not acquainted with androgynous people.

((Aaand now I think I'll wait for Nana. xD ))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She dashed after the other trainers, caught a bit off-guard. Something seemed to be bugging them....but then.

"Another trainer?" Riza gasped. Not that she should be surprised, but it was a bit unexpected. She stood on her toes to try and get a better look over everyone else, but gave up and just decided to wait until everyone started introducing themselves.
But then again, she had gone on a few trips with people and never knew their names, so that might be like this too.

Riza pondered over it for a while...it gave her something to do.

Chromatically Metallic

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:34 pm
Meeka continued to run after her running Houndour before stopping. Heila was still running however. But Meeka's eyes perked up as she saw a trainer with...Gastly? It seemed like a Gastly...though she wasn't used to seeing one who was...silver? Blinking, she trailed over to it.

Heila barked at the trainer and the Gastly. She was still pissed than ever for being teased at.

"Gah, Heila you stupid Houndour!" she said as she grappled herself over the dog Pokemon. "Shut up!" She cupped her hands over Heila's muzzle before looking up. "Eh...Hehe..." she laughed embarrassingly. "Sorry about thattttttt...." she said. "I have no idea what is wrong with this thing..."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:08 am
"No," Lamen said, apologizing to Meeka earnestly- "It's probably my fault for letting my gastly run loose." There seemed to be something wrong with the other trainer. Well, it was quite rare to suddenly come across such a group... now that she thought of it, who were these people?

"Do you... travel in a group, or something? I haven't seen so many trainers out here for a while."
She didn't recognize anyone from the partially underground trip they'd had- but it was possible these other trainers had just been on different wagons.

Mythee
Crew

Festive Explorer

Chromatically Metallic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Did she think that they always traveled like this....? Riza thought to herself. She got a head-up to look at the other trainer, since they weren't as crowded-around as before. She didn't recognize them...so it was a new person!

"Ah....I just got lost....I haven't really met anyone here before," the trainer whispered quietly. The only time she had actually traveled in a group was back at the mines...usually it was just her.

Suburbs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff