[PRP] Calming Crystals (Myrrh&Sadie) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:36 am
Myrrh nodded at what Sadie had said, though he had some ideas that mybe that there would be something bad down that path. Though he really wanted to see what was waiting for them down there. He calculated the dangers that could have been there, but then merely shrugged them off as he headed toward the hall, to look down it toward the strange glowing hover just a ways down it.

"If there is any dangers, we can just back track and get out, it should be that far to where we came in at." He agreed that there hopefully wouldnt be any danger. "But you are right, with that glow before us we can see anything that's coming before they get too close."

With everything said, hopefully, Myrrh headed just inside the entrance of the hall, he stopped and looked back to wait for her. Already there was a warmth that came from the hall, it was strange warmth, almopst an etherial one. Tilting his head a little to one side he really want to get to the bottom of all this. There had top be a reasonable explination for everything... Right?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:02 am
Sadie followed him hesitantly but none the less she followed him. She too could feel the warm air that was coming from the tunnel ahead of them. It was strange as the cave had been a bit chilly in all the parts they had previously been in. She wondered what could be causing the warmth they were experiencing.

"Do you feel that?" she asked curiously as she came up beside him. The glow still hovered ahead of them in the tunnel and waited. It didn't seem to notice or care and just waited for them to follow it.

"It's warm and I wonder why. It's so strange, don't you think?" she asked him again and began to walk ahead of him, her curiosity getting the ebtter of her.

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:02 pm
Myrrh didn't really know quite what to think, rather to say. The warmth seeped through the hall where the strange glow hovered. Swinging from side to side a little, he had to shake his head as it was almost hypnotic. Golden eyes narrowing a bit he looked back to Sadie as she started walking down the hall. Well, if she was going he would be following her. Shaking his head again, mane slipping across his neck, he headed down the hall just behind her. The warmth thickened the further they went, the small light drifted still further down the hall.

Walking in silence, Myrrh seemed to be trying to figure out where they were headed the warmth itself was a blessing against the chill of the rest of the caves. Not that he really minded it all that much. Soon the flicker vanished as others seemed to dot the walls, coming to life around them. A bit aw struck, Myrrh ended up stopping as one appeared just before his nose. Blinking a couple of times, he took a step back from the small thing before watching it and other float away from them. Like a small colorful trail.

"What in the..." He gasped a little shaking the fuzz from his head and soon lurching forward once more.

Breaking past the opening at the other end of the hall where the warmth was almost, almost summer like. Steam rose from a small pool in the center of the room, smaller chimneys dotted around the room letting heated steam rise and funnel out the ceiling. All around small dots of light flickered and danced about the steam. Stopping just inside the room, he looked around. The small dots flashed on and off creating their own light show.

"Wow." Was all he could say as his eyes just about bugged out of his skull.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:44 pm
Sadie was amazed at the sight before her. All the steam and the lights flickering was rather entrancing and almost hypnotizing. She had to shake her own head to clear the fuzziness that was creeping in. She certainly had never seen anything like this in her cave though she never ventured that far in so she wasn't sure.

Her ears flicked back to Myrrh as he gasped from the sight. She had to agree with him that the sight was breath taking and that no words could ever possibly describe what they were seeing. No one would ever believe them if they told the story.

"It's simply amazing and breath taking. I don't think we could ever describe to someone what we are seeing right now. They wouldn't believe us even if we could." she said out loud.

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:14 am
His gold eyes were trying to follow some of the small blips of light, but most were moving too fast for even him to follow. Shaking his head, mane flicking in the motion, Myrrh looked back to Sadie. It seemed that neither of them had ever seen anything like this before. All around them small insects were buzzing about, lightening bugs mostly and the small flutter of wild Flutter Soquili dashed about with them. Who knew what else where there within the steam chamber with them.

Not really daring to go any further, almost too afraid to disturb what was happening. The small shafts that steamed soon started to erupt with small jets of water. The lightening bugs and flutters started weaving in and put of the shafts. Some chasing others, some dancing, it certainly was a sight to be seen.

"I doubt anyone would even understand what we are seeing here." He muttered looking away from the sight some, he had stepped over some and just about leaned against her. Invading the personal spaces at least, if he were any other, he would have done something stupid... Then again, knowing him, he just might...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:07 am
She had never seen so many lightening bugs or Flutter Soquili in one place before. She was almost too afraid to speak for fear of scaring the delicate creatures and making them all disappear. She did have to agree with him though. No one would understand what they were seeing. Maybe one day she would return with someone she deemed worthy to show this too...maybe someone like her children if she ever had any that was.

She felt him move closer and stiffened a bit at the sudden closeness of him next to her. She did not dare move as he would probably take offense to it and she didn't want to upset him. This place wasn't a place you got upset in. She forced herself to calm down and relax. He wasn't harming her and he wasn't meaning anything by it. But a small voice in her head was still screaming while the others were trying to shush it. She swallowed slowly before speaking again, making sure her voice was sure and calm.

"I agree, no one would even understand...at least not without having seen it themselves. But this place is too special...almost too sacred to bring just anyone here." she responded and turned to look at his gold eyes and to see his expression.

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:16 pm
Myrrh couldn't imagine that anyone would even believe them even if they had shown them. Glancing around the cavern, more jets of steam rose from their appointed shafts in almost timed releases. It was almost a spiritual place, he hadn't notice that he had pulled himself closer to Sadie until a small pale colored flutter with sparkling pink and purple wings hovered before them. 'You too look like you've seen ghosts.' chimed a bell link voice that made Myrrh snap out of his trance.

"Wha?" he exclaimed blinking. "No no, just haven't seen anything like this.."

Another giggle, 'We play here all time.' giggled the flutter before it fluttered back to its playmates. Soon the fireflies started to swirl and space out to circle around the pair, their light dimming before coming back, the flutters soon following looping around. Really it was enough to blow someone's mind if they weren't careful. Myrrh could have tried to think of a good reason for all this to happen, be it the moon or some other realistic explanation... But he gave up trying to figure it our long ago and just went with it.

'You know, you two look like couple.' chimed the voice behind them, Myrrh shifting a little to look, though might have turned the wrong way... A blush came to his dimly lit face as the consequences could have been that he kissed Sadie once again just as he had on their first meeting... But he was not sure at all what was exactly happening anymore as this all seemed like one large, fabulous dream.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:13 pm
She was surprised as the flutters started talking to them and began circling them. She wasn't sure what was going on but she certainly was enjoying the moment. She giggled in delight with the colors and lights around her.

Sadie then snapped out of her trance when the small voice had called them a couple and then suddenly she was kissed. Her mind froze at that moment as her cheeks flushed the most brilliant red they ever had been yet. Her mind was racing in double time as this was the second time he had kissed her. Was this just an accident like the last time? Or was the voice the catalyst? Was this all a set up? It couldn't be! How could he have possible set something like this up! It was impossible! These thought and much more raced through her mind. She was unable to even voice some kind of objection other than just a surprised gasp.

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:37 pm
Myrrh pulled away from Sadie after a moment, ears flattening back as well as a flutter of giggles erupted arond them, the flutters tightened and sped up their spiralling before raising and gliding away the lightening bugs floating away with them leaving the chamber quite as the sun seemed to have been replaced with the glow of the moon. Only the sounds of the air shafts expelling their warmth now again echoed through the chambed. Blinking his golden eyes a couple times and sitting back upon his rump, a harsh chuckle came from his parched throat.

"Well, that was unexpected." His voice cracked as he tried clearing it with no avail.

Pulling himself to his hooves, he headed over the small pool to get a drink, it didn't smell strange though from the heat in the room, one would think that it might have. Lowering his head he sniffed at it thus closer, but it still smelt like water to him, tail swaying behind him, Myrrh proceeded to drink, letting the water wash over his parched throat. Unsure of how it became to be this way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:30 pm
Sadie looked away with her own ears flattened against her head. She was pretty sure that the warmth on her cheeks was a blush that was creeping up and it was annoying her. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach that came when she was usually really confused about something and that didn't help matters any either. She wasn't sure at all what he was thinking and the chuckle and cracking in his voice didn't help her to figure anything out either.

This was what, the second or third time he had "accidentally" kissed her? Didn't someone once say that once or twice is an accident and a third time is intent? She wasn't sure but she knew she was pretty much just babbling on to herself in her head.

Sighing, she dipped her head and went to the small pool to get a drink as well to help easy the tension in her stomach. She didn't go right next to him though, but went about three paces down from him before lowering her own head to drink and get a grip on her thoughts.

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:36 pm
Myrrh watched her as she walked also to the pool to get a drink, but she didn't stand close to him, and really he didn't think he could blame her. He had said something that even he himself were kicking his own rear for. Well he would pysically if he could, but he had to settle for mentally. Raising his head, he looking over toward Sadie, watching her silently as his head was still spinning, eyes sort of unfocused from the dazzling display that had ben going on.

"I... I'm sorry about all that, I hadn't meant to." He stumbled over, not being the one that had ever really appolgized before in his life. "This seems all too mystical to be really true." He looked around now, before the shimmer of something caught his eye once again. "What the..."

Turning his head, it seemed that the lightening bugs were back. Or some of them were, they started spiralling and twirling around Myrrh before shifting around Sadie. Rearing back some, Myrrh didn't know what was going on. He watched the swarm of insects shift from one place to another. Their small flickering lamps making his eyes go out of focus once again to an almost dream like state.

"Er, Sadie, I... I don't really know what these feels I have are, nor do I know how you are feeling. But..." He paused as he shook his head to clear his eyes, "When I'm with you, many things happen, like this. I'm finding it hard to thin rationally when I'ma round you, you are a formidable mare, one I can relate to. You take no crap from anyone, but..." He sighs oh he was bad at this... "I'm feeling that I like you more then just a friend. What I'm trying to say is, is that. I am finding that I'm in love with you, if this is crossing the line, I can leave..." Though he didn't clearly remember the way out from where they were standing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
She lifted her head from the pool and looked up at the ceiling of the cave as the fireflies started to filter back in. She didn't look at him and wasn't sure what she would say or do if she did manage to look in his eyes. Her heart fell a little when he said he hadn't ment to kiss her again and that it was all just an accident. It also made her some what made. Surely he could have thought of something better to say than that!

She then closed her eyes and sighed before looking back towards the ground and then back up at him. She really didn't know what to say back to him for she also did not know what exactly she was feeling or what exactly her feelings were for him. She knew she liked him more than a friend but was afraid to get in too deep again. The last time she had let herself love someone they had ended up betraying her and she wasn't at all about to let that happen again.

"Don't go..." she said quietly, almost whispering it. This time she looked away from him as she spoke. "I understand what you are trying to say and it is not really crossing the line. There really never was any line when we first met." she said and watched the fireflies twirl in the air. Maybe they had something to do with all of this or maybe she was just looking for something to blame.

"The truth is, I have feelings for you too that are more than just being friends. But...I am afraid of them. The last time something like this happened...it didn't end very well to say the least. I don't really want to talk about it now and I don't know what to tell you really. I can say this though...I don't want you to leave. If your willing to take this slow and see where things may go or can go then I am fine with that. If your not willing to take it slow, then I guess you will just have to be happy with being friends or not talking to me ever again. It is up to you though." she finished and finally looking back into his eyes to await his answer.

She really didn't want him to go but she also wasn't ready to just jumped head first into something without testing the waters a little bit more.

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:26 pm
Myrrh turned more towards Sadie, stepping slowly forwards closing the gap that was between them. When he was as close as he dared go, his eyes watching her, ears perched forwards as he listened. She didn't want him to go, he didn't want to go, he didn't want to leave her. He had found himself attached to too many feelings and sensations that were connected to thoughts of the husky colored mare that stood before him. At the moment he had just kept his mouth closed, not wanting to really hurt her, from the sounds of her voice she had been hurt before. He wished not to lead her down that path once again. Turning his head away, he heaved a breath to full his lungs, not remembering that he was holding his breath, or even the thought that he hadn't taken a breath in a few minutes.

"Then I won't leave." He said softly looking back to Sadie. "I won't, not now, or ever." There was promise in his voice, but gentleness as well, he wasn't going to force himself upon her. If she wanted him to stay, he would stay as long as she would let him. "We don't have to talk of your past, we can when you wish to."

Lowering his head a little he reached out to rub his cheek against hers. A loving gesture, before he looked towards the tunnel the flies were starting to leave through, before glancing back at Sadie. "Shall we leave? It must be getting late and I've found that some caves can become really cold."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:12 pm
Sadie nodded and knew that there was promise in his voice and she let herself believe that he meant what he said. She returned his nuzzle with one of her own before looking at the way they had come in and watching the fireflies slowly drift out. She had no idea how long they had been in the cave nor what time of day it was outside and it seemed like a good idea that they start leaving as well. "I think it is a good idea we leave. Who knows what time of the day it is outside or how long we have been in here." she said softly and waited for him to lead the way. For once in her life she felt vulnerable and like she needed protected.  

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:40 pm
Myrrh smiled softly at Sadie before looking back to where the fireflies were fluttering to. Stepping past her and around the pond, the tunnel was nearly clear across the cavern from where they had entered. Stopping a moment, he looked back to Sadie before stepping into the narrow passage. Even if he had wanted her to walk beside him, it would have been impossible as the walls felt too close together. Walking carefully as the tunnel seemed to darken for a couple minutes before the light of the rising moon filtered through the distant entrance. Could they have been in the cave, THAT long? Didn't seem possible, but as it were, it did indeed seem so.

Passing the entrance and into the open, he had to take a couple seconds to look around. A familiar feel came over him as he knew this place. The familiar trickle of water in the distance, the faint flopping of fish, yes, he knew where he was. Exactly! Where he was. He was home, in his own little private hide away from even the outside world.

"Well what do you know it... This passage lead to my little paradise." He said moving aside so that Sadie could join him outside the passage, the fireflies fluttering, winking their way over to the pool and danced along its surface, though some were seen as food by the fish, others were food, but it was still a dazzling sight. "I really didn't know that passage was even there before now." He looked back some, shrugging, feeling he had really missed that interesting mark until now.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff