Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
The Ice Palace {Private, ask to join.} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:48 am
He worked quickly to unchain her. Why was she cursed to not feel pain, to not feel anything. It wasn't so much that she could not feel pain that she couldn't feel pleasure either. Why was she alone cursed with it?
The moment the last restraint fell his hands were under her body carefully lifting her holding her body close to his which brought warmth to his own skin which was rare for him. Rare in the fact that no one else's touch had brought warmth to him if at all.
He lay her down upon his bed, sheets pulled away so that she would be comfortable.
"What you can do for me is that you should have told me this first. You cannot feel anything at all? This could be more a curse than a blessing. I could have..." He shook his head, not wanting to say the few words as he wanted no one elses's death on his hands. Lord Crovax was silent yet determined as he wiped away her tears, so very gentle in his movements.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:15 pm
"i can feel...so long as im not in pain! as soon as any kind of pain begins all feeling shuts down, im sorry...i didn knowyou needed to know...im sorry if i made you unhappy....if you need to punish me i understand!" softly kissing the hand that brushed against her face she looked smiling up at him "i am all yours...everything! my Lord Crovax...my life!" and suddenly a wave of fatigue washed over her as she struggled to keep her eyes open...smiling softly at her master! "only command me and i shall serve!"  

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:26 pm
"Hush now, and rest. We shall worry about this when you awake next." He was amazed at her, still giving herself to him. What did she expect? Did she expect him to wash her over in pain and cause her body to shut down to numbness or to take in some other fashion. He lay her on his bed, something he'd never done with anyone else before save the last person who had come before Snow...and that was years ago...
When she awoke it would be to the sound of water running in the other room from a showerhead. All toys put away under lock and key for now.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:10 am
she didnt dream exactly...butshe saw colors in hersleep, and being so vivid and bright caused her to awken slightly disoriented when the room she opened her eyes to was not so shockingly brilliant as her sleep. the deep rich blue of the canopy curtains seemed black to her unready eyes as she sat up slowly. hearing water running in the next room, and unsure of what to do she sat patiently...waiting for her masters words.  

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:01 am
The sound of running water continued on for a moment or two before it stopped altogether. The door opened to release a cloud of steam and reveal Lord Crovax in a bathrobe, wet hair still clinging to his body and parts of the robe in strands here and there.
"Did you sleep well?" He asked, not looking at her as he crossed the room to his massive closset of which two sliding doors appeared just now. He only reached in for another towel to wrap around his hand for a moment before patting down the rest of his long hair. It wasn't until during this that he looked at Snow then. His eyes seeing her within his bed, the though of what she looks like having just woken up....in his bed as if they'd done something...he let that little thought linger in his mind before chasing it away said thoughts almost obvious upon his face.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:54 pm
she watched with interest as her master emerged from the steam, "i slept well..." she cocked her head to the side curiously and suddenly the room went foggy as a lock of her white hair fell in front of her eyes. tucking the lock behind one ear she watched her master drying his hair...such a rich color...she imagined it would be quite soft...noticing that he was looking at her she pulled herself away from her daydreams and quietly inquired "my Lord Crovax?"  

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:34 pm
The hot steam was disappated so that his hair would not still cling to him, yet the room became a bit chilly. All his doing as he was used to having a slightly cold room for his comfort. However musn't go any lower in temperature or it would affect Snow. Crovax had to force himself to stop looking at her before replying.
"It's nothing, just old memories come to haunt me. You sitting there reminded me of things in the past." He spoke absent mindedly yet still focused on picking a change of clothes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:21 am
smiling athimshe couldnt help but wonder what kind of memories her master might have...watching him choose his clothes she let her legs slide off of the bed so that her toes touched the floor and she was completely upright, watching her master made her happy...she wasnt alone anymore...she had a purpose again...letting out a soft little sigh she let her arms fold beneath her and set her face in her lap. holding herself in this akward way she tried to think of what to do next...what she should say...but her mind was completely blank...the only thing she could think of was that she must obey whatever her master said...  

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:44 am
Crovax walked into the closet as it was a rather large walk in closet, reappearing a few minutes later in a seemingly large yukata the hem of the bottom barely touching the floor. It matched his dark blue hair color so that you couldn't tell where his hair ended and the actual fabric began.
When he saw her sitting the way she was it worried him.
"What troubles you? Is it that things happened the way they did?" Or was it something else completely, he pondered this as the doors to the closet closed behind him, the robe and towel left behind already sent down to laundry to be taken care of. None of this obviously noticable unless Snow or anyone else who had witnessed it stopped to think about it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:37 pm
"its nothing my Lord Crovax!" letting her mental frustration slide away she smiled at him eagerly...desperate to please! "im sorry i disappointed you...im so sorry! ill try harder next time i promise!" she was temporarily filled with self-lothing...how could she fail her master like that...even if he didnt punish her she would punish herself later...she wanted to cry but let none of that show in front of her beloved master. "is there anything i can do for you my Lord Crovax?" hopeing that mabey she could find some way to redeem herself in her master's eyes she quietly inquired...all frustration with herself for not being able to form a thought for herself temporarily shoved aside until later.  

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:24 pm
One eyebrow raised at her reaction, rather puzzled by her actions and demeanor. Crovax did think she was being overly subserviant if not overly harsh upon herself.
"Yes, go change clothes and return here. You have 15 minutes." If she wanted it to be this would be her chance to redeem herself. The left door of the double doors to his room from the study were open, she would have to hurry through the study, down through the office and back to her room and be back in time. Just enough time to chose a quick outfit.
"You'd best hurry." If she wanted him to be cruel or harsh, or even demanding he could be. Crovax waited before leaving his own room closing the door behind him. It didn't matter if she made it in time or was early, he was going to see how she reacted to what he was going to say upon her return.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:41 am
upon hearing her masters words she paused only long enough to wisper "as you wish!" before taking off at top speed. while her strength had failed her the experiments done on her by the government had given her several successful improvements...one of the being inhuman speed! at full sprint she could reach up to sixty miles per hour, just under the top speed of a cheeta at sixty-four mph! blitzing about the place she reached her room and quickly dressed in the pale blue pants and top, white gloves and socks, before quickly returning to her masters room to kneel at his feet...the entire operation of changing clothes had taken less than four minutes! gazing back at her masterwith flashing silver eyes...she polightly inqured..."was that fast enough my Lord Crovax?"  

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:59 am
Gazing down upon her, keeping his amazement to himself Lord Crovax quickly changed his sentence.
"No, in fact that was too fast, lets hope you didn't create some chaos within the office from your reckless speed." He began walking at a fast pace not running, not jogging but a fast walk. The office was in fact a slight mess, some papers had been cast to the floor and several secretaries were on the floor on their knees trying to help pick up the papers while the phones rang off the hook. Lord Crovax stopped in his asesment to answer one of the phones, taking the call before pressing a finger to the reciever to hang up the phone only to then dial a quick code which sent the phones to temporary voicemail. Only then did he turn to Snow.
"See what your speed has caused?" In truth while she was out he had run through and told them that on her way back make a small mess even if she didn't cause any mess. Part of it was her speed part of it was their doing. Crovax turned his gaze to Snow while the other secretaries tried to hide their shame. He spoke, voice a mask of anger and frustration.
"I don't answer my phones unless its sent directly to my line. And now that you've caused this mess there is no one available to answer the phones as they're busy cleaning up. I will not punish my employees for doing their job. I will however punish you for being so careless." He was mostly frustrated at himself...he should have known she would have some capabilities...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:01 pm
shequickly got on her knees and bowed her head, ready to be punished. she couldnt believe she hadnt thought of the office, but then she couldnt seem to think, her masters words were her thoughts and she sought only to please him! and yet...she had messed up because she couldnt think...why was her mind blank...it...hurt...to try so instead she simply remained on the floor...waiting to see how her master would punish her for being so foolish!  

thelovelessbutterfly

Lord Crovax Koldarian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:04 pm
Lord Crovax knelt, instead he ran his gloved hand through her hair as if could feel the strands even through the material of the fabric before digging his fingers through to gently tug at the back of her hair to let her know she should get up.
When Snow did look up it was to see a proud expression upon his face.
"Follow me." Was all he could say. He led her back to her room, closing the door behind them.
"You have made me very proud, very proud indeed. None before you would have simply knelt. No one else I have trained had just dropped, complaints, excuses, attemtps to defend themselves. But you...." He reached out a hand to gently caress her face.

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff