Nate
View Results

Unnursvana

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:56 pm
Captain Jack Harkness ^^ he is so cute and ofcourse Doctor who/ David and couble of other guys aswell... some are jsut extras on the shows heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:30 am
Harkness or Tennant. Definitely. xd They do seem to be the popular choices, don't they? Hm. Oh well. Some times the crowd is right. biggrin  

MaryAnneStrangeAngel

Xx-Nori_Konoe-xX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:39 pm
I don't know it's just something about David Tennant that makes me completly mad over him I ask people and most just take one look at him and they question on me liking him. stare I don't get it are they only saying that because he's older than me??? Then they I have this to ask them how can you say when 2-5 year olds liking Zack Efron is ok???? What about that age difference??? Huh it drives me up the wall confused confused
Besides who cares about age differences sure the older person will have different point of veiw, but if they were the youger person they would have a whole different veiw of age differeces...... Am I Right?????

To DAVID TENNANT THE SEXIEST BEING ALIVE!!!!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:10 pm
Lets just say unlike most of you, I consider 9...well, he for sure is not the big brother type to me. But them I am more than likely older than the majority of you. I think he is just super hot, and I just happen to have a thing for sarcastic guys. I think I say fantastic at least every other sentence these days.  

Timelady84

Romantic Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Sparky-Jinx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:58 am
David Tennant or Christopher Eccleston.

redface

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:05 am
You're completely right. I shall squee over David Tennant too... And of course, John Barrowman. The obvious ones, I guess. I could also say The Master, though. He's not exactly hot-looking, but his character is very... dangerous. smile  

[.umi chan.]

Elli508

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:26 am
Yeah....pretty much everyone is cool, but I would definantly go with the tenth doctor. Mainly because I like smart guys, funny guys, and guys who really take their time to help people....and let's admit it, he is HOT!!! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:46 am
Xx-Nori_Konoe-xX
I don't know it's just something about David Tennant that makes me completly mad over him I ask people and most just take one look at him and they question on me liking him. stare I don't get it are they only saying that because he's older than me??? Then they I have this to ask them how can you say when 2-5 year olds liking Zack Efron is ok???? What about that age difference??? Huh it drives me up the wall confused confused
Besides who cares about age differences sure the older person will have different point of veiw, but if they were the youger person they would have a whole different veiw of age differeces...... Am I Right?????

To DAVID TENNANT THE SEXIEST BEING ALIVE!!!!!! heart heart heart
Well, then again David is in his 30's. Now for 17 year old little me, that would be twice my own age. Well....Love would find a way wink  

Ritzy_freak

r u m - r e g g a e

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:43 pm
Either Ten or Captain Jack.
Both are majorly gorgeous,
and both could protect me from evil, icky aliens.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:11 am
Jack seems like he'd be a lot of fun in bed but I'm not sure about a relationship. And I see the appeal of John Simm as the Master but he's more than unstable so I've got to go with Doctor Ten and Martha. I likes the brainy types. The only touble is I don't hink Martha's interested in girls so that pretty much just leaves Ten.  

Runa Whynd

r u m - r e g g a e

6,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:45 am
Runa Whynd
Jack seems like he'd be a lot of fun in bed but I'm not sure about a relationship. And I see the appeal of John Simm as the Master but he's more than unstable so I've got to go with Doctor Ten and Martha. I likes the brainy types. The only touble is I don't hink Martha's interested in girls so that pretty much just leaves Ten.

You never know.
After all, she did work for Torchwood ...

wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:08 am
Tom Milligan. Minor character from the New Who series three finale, pediatrician, Martha's fiance. Rugged good looks, caring, great with kids, and able to be romantic and lighthearted and utterly charming even in rather grim situations.

For a more major character, I'd have to say Turlough, because I'm a sucker for redheads and prickly personalities.

Treesah Quiche

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:02 pm
Yay for original picks!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:42 am
okay...Am I like the only guy here? Anyway, I would totally date billy piper. She is H-O-T cute! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

The 12th doctor

chimmokushita-megami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:14 pm
I'd do John Barrowman anyday heart heart heart heart heart  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items