Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Finally Together [At Last!?] (Aruna & Rahu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:47 pm
wth? she didnt even know him or anything and it was no joke. wrinkling his nose at her comment, he then snorted. " im no stalker you idiot and seems you hit your head harder than i thought." followign her, this was not what he expected would happen. "i beleive i could tell you where you adn and what your doing here but i highly doubt you would beleive me."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:50 pm
"Then refresh my memory," she asserted, and then bent down to take a nice, long drink. "The only thing I remember is my name--Aruna. I have a feeling... you know, that I'm someplace important--and why haven't you told me your name yet? And I'm not an idiot!" She huffed at him angrily, but for the most part remained relatively calm and seeming to merely not worry too much about her memory. "Well, it's a relief you're not a stalker... and what do you mean I hit my head harder than you thought?" This stallion seemed to be in a rather pissed off mood (though she got the impression he was always like that) but she brushed it off, thinking he probably thought she was causing him trouble.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:54 pm
Rahu rolled his eyes and gave her a sharp n**. " your a idiot becuase you fell and hit your head. i already know your name adn you should already know mine but again you just had to hit that head of yours." snorting this was going to be hard. " if you cant remeber my name soon well i might have to wander off." ofcourse he wasnt serious but he was goign to see if she might remeber if she tryed to.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:13 pm
When he nipped her she nearly snapped back at him. "Who gave you the right to--" Wander off...? "No, you can't do that!" she blurted out suddenly, and then she squeezed her eyes shut--her head hurt. "...Ah... why did I say that?" she spoke to herself. "Ow ow ow... headache... I have a headache..." She was supposed to know his name? Why? Was he someone important?

Someone important...? Now that she thought about it, her heart beat hard against her chest around this stallion, but she couldn't figure out why. Well, she didn't particularly remember any stallion that had her heart beating this fast either, but still. "You... you're so weird! You really are a stalker aren't you!? Pretending to be all cool and stuff...!" she finally said, and then turned away, running off. Why does this all seem so familiar!?

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:17 pm
Rahu just snickered at her. " aww dont want to be left alone?" now he was toyign with her to see if it would get her to remeber again which right now this was just a pain in his side. " as i said before you hit your head so ofcourse you would have a headache dear." smirking he followed. " oh please do i look like the type to stalk some annoying mare? please you got me mistaken with someone else."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:20 pm
Stupid! "If you're not a stalker than why are you following me? b*****d!" She spat, turning on him and giving him a full-on death glare. "I don't know who you are, or what you're planning, but I'm going to say right now that it's not going to work! Shove off!" She turned, and the words she said made her heart hurt.

She realized she was crying. Why was she crying? "If I've got you m-mistaken, then you need to give me some proof." Why was her voice trembling? Aruna shook her head, blinked, trying to stop the tears flowing. What was wrong with her? "And stop following me already! What I said before was an accident, an accident, okay!?"

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:38 pm
" i can follow if i please though who knows maybe im just going in the same direction but i think only i would know that info but wait you hould know but you hit your pretty little head." grinning, he contiuned his antics. " awww but who said im plannign anything? all im doing is contiuning to be where i am suppost to be thoug a certian someone here has forgotten that." shrugging he just went about his way in the same direction wondering if he would soon get her to remeber because well he couldnt leave her when she only remebered her name. " remeber my name and maybe i'll be nice."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:47 pm
Demon! "Gah, you're a demon, what the **** is wrong with you!?" Demon? Aruna turned, her temper finally snapping. "You... you're saying I'm stupid, aren't you--"

...Rahu?

She paused, wondering why something random came up in her head. "Yeah, whatever, like I would know your name!"

"Yeah, like I would know your every move, what you thought, and did, exactly!"

Aruna collapsed, her head was aching. Everything was spinning and the only thing she could remember was red and black.

"Rahu..."

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:19 pm
Rahu laughed as she finaly remebered his name. " and you said you didnt know my name. you finaly right in the head again?" grunting he nudged at her. " if i have to force you to remeber everything i will but that would be a pain."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:23 pm
"Huh? Your name is Rahu?" She asked, glancing up at him from her position on the ground. "Oh..." Everything began to flood back to her as she slowly remembered everything. She really had hit her head really hard... "Rahu... YOU IDIOT!!!" She stood up suddenly and kicked him. "You could have saved me from that, and you're saying it's a pain!? STUPID!!"

She was more than pissed off now! But she also felt happy he had stuck around to try and help her, even though she hadn't been able to remember for a short time. This proved to her he cared, but did he have to do it in such a brash way!? Angry, she huffed and stomped away, obviously not wanting to chat with her mate for the time being.

Huh!? She was calling him her mate now...? Was that all right? She paused in her small rampage. Mates? Yes, that's what I wanted... right?

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:29 pm
" hey dont blame me for your fall!." smirking atlest things where back to normal now. " oh so now your gonna be mad with me? adn iwent threw so much trouble to keep you from doing anything stupid." snorting, he was quick to follow for the hell of it because even when she was angry he still could get some amusment. " what more do you want mme to do? you want me to bow down and grovle for forgiveness?" grinning like hell he was gonan bow down adn grovle though.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:36 pm
Aruna rolled her eyes. Like hell he would bow and grovel at her hooves! He was being a stupid, annoying, jackass again, but he was still cool... dammit! She sighed and turned, decided it was high time he got his own a** kicked. For good. Grinning wickedly to herself, she turned to Rahu and sighed in exasperation. "Fine, have it your way, then, Rahu! I'm off to find some REAL stallions who will actually be gentle with me and treat me right!" She was half serious and half joking, but she wanted to see his reaction considering he was starting to act a touch possessive lately (which was cute, but it wasn't enough).  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:03 pm
Rahu's eyes grew wde at what she said. she would really go off and do that would she? the though crossed his mind adn he growled. there wasnt much he could do in this situation concedering she was free to do as she please. "........your kidding me right?" he wonder if she actualy would concederign she had been the one that wanted to stick around with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:11 pm
"No, I'm serious," she replied calmly and firmly. "You've never stopped me before, and this I wanted to be with you, but since you never seem to want me around, I've decided it's high time I stopped pushing my annoying presence on you." She stopped walking and turned with a smirk. "After all, I'm still quite wanted by other stallions, even though I can only choose one. Take your pick, Rahu--let me go or keep me. I'm giving the choice to you." She turned her head and continued walking leisurely towards the sound of water, deciding she was pretty thirsty and well, she wanted to see what Rahu would do, what he would choose.  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:20 pm
curse her she was damn good and knew how to get under his skin. oh she was ognna get it now for this even if he kinda did desurve it for his pranks and what not he did to her. "you wouldn't dare try this." he went over and followed, ready to grab hold of her mane adn tug at it jsut because. " your the one who asked to be around me and i said it was fine. not my fault if you think that way." snapping at her mane he wasnt gonan let her get away with messign with him if that was she was doing. " must you make things damn complicated!"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff