Alagaësia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:48 pm
Smiling brightly, she sat beside him. "With us for the moment .. we wait. None will harm us, that much is for certain. The elves guarding .. they are quite kind, I have met them before. When Master is in town, they will speak to the council to announce our presence. As dictated in my banishment, I may not truly enter the limits of the city until my name is cleared or another agreement is met. This is why they go on before me. As diplomats, their words will be very strong to them." she said softly, stopping and looking to the distance outside of the forest. A familiar sight of a dragon landing could be seen, a second blue dragon with a male rider approached them. If one did not know Brom and Feldspar better, they could easily mistake the pair for them. Ziven remained silent, seemingly awestruck as she watched their approach, completely forgetting that she had ben speaking to Ali a moment before.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:52 pm
* Ali glanced over his left shoulder and let out a weak vampire sneer at the sight of the dragons, bitting his lower lip afterwards and exhaling deeply. Not now, He was not gonna be rude towards Dragons this time. That would only cause conflicts. Looking back at Ziven, Ali narrowed his eyes.* You know them?  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:03 pm
"Of them .. Eragon and Saphira. They are the first to be Dragon and Rider in a very long time. Eragon is the Father of Brom. Saphira is the Mother of Feldspar." she said softly, describing their association with her father and sister but deliberately not mentioning her relationship with them. This was the first she had ever been able to see them let alone meet them .. It was very difficult not to pounce them and proclaim who she was to them, yet she remained calm. Blue eyes watching them with great curiosity as they approached, a look of longing and respect also. When they neared, she stood and greeted them politely. "Atra esterní ono thelduin." she said as they greeted her in return 'Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr' and she finished the greeting; "Un du evarínya ono varda, Bjartskular un Argetlam." she said with a smile in greeting. They both regarded her with a nod before explaining they must continue on, they had an important meeting to attend. She bobbed her head and watched them wander off more before seating herself next to Ali again. "They must go to Master quickly. They realize I am the blue hair student of Brom and Feldspar."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:12 pm
* Ali chuckled somewhat after she was done talking, he had bothered to look up at them. Acting like a bodyguard would by being natural yet active by listening.* So we wait longer...* Ali fell backwards onto his back and put his hands behind his head, taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly, much like a sigh.*Tell me, how are things with you and Hunter?  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:24 pm
"Not much longer .. they are nearly to the town center. If the others join them, it will be a bit longer, but not much." she said with a smile. When he asked about Hunter, she smiled more brightly. "Quite well, I believe. We continue to confess our love for each other and promise to take care of each other also."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:29 pm
Though this is none of my business but...What's up with Seisuke and you?* Ali glanced over at her with a smirk, he kinda knew Ziven weren't the kind of girl to have two guys at once but according to his butterflies Sei was being quite...pushy.* He looks at you longingly, kinda like how I look at Clavi when she's been in her labs for days without breaks.  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:39 pm
"Seisuke-ona cares very deeply for me. I care for him also, like I care for you. It is my understanding that he wishes I would care for him as I do for Hunter .. though it is just that .. Hunter holds my heart." she said with a small smile, looking shy and almost apologetic in this statement.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:47 pm
I see, Then he's a fool.* Ali shook his head somewhat and laughed a little, first there was Yawg, then Fox and now Sei. All drolling over Ziven and wanting her for various reasons.*The sooner he realizes that Hunter is the man you want, the better it would be for you and especially for him. Now he's just putting a burden on your shoulders for selfish reasons which also hurts him even more.  

The Almighty Ali

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:00 pm
"I understand .. I care for him very much. I do not want for him to be upset .. but I do not know what to do, I hardly know what to say!" she said softly, blushing, not making eye contact with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:04 pm
You'll have to be straight forward with him, let him understand that you want Hunter and not him as a husband and so on. Otherwise he'll walk around thinking that if he push onwards you he might have a chance with you.* Ali sat himself up and let out a sigh, She really were one that didn't want other to be unhappy. But sometimes that would be for the best.*  

The Almighty Ali

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:25 pm
*suddenly Seisuke sneezes very hard. Looks around looking that everything is allright. he speaks* Someone was or is talking about me. Intriguing how can i be a subject of someone's words" What would anyone know of how his heart works, he loves her long before anyone laid eyes on her. He thought that she wouldnt be oblivious of his actions. He tought that people would see him like many others do that he is part of trend that follows back to Yawg. but truth to be told Seisuke has been at her side since day one. He would wish to know if another would do the same as he. He wondered why his heart doesnt relinquish her. He has been all this time thinking about others and how he would help is about time he thinks of what future stores for him and him alone. Looking at brom and the intricate and camouflaged city he gazes upon this wonder. "wwooow!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:07 pm
"Aye, very true. I will need to be attentive of this and speak my mind to him." she said softly. Though she recognized what he said, she was still feeling shy about it. "Thank you for your advice."

With a smile, Brom realized they were already in the center of town and that his father would soon be joining them. "This place here, is where we must .. say hello, basically. Once we have, you all can go wherever you want, providing you follow the roads here. It may take a little time to convince them Ziven is no threat." he said with a laugh. "Can't help but laugh at the idea of her threatening anyone."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:36 pm
Hunters eyes turn red and the blackness of his hair seems to darken. His eyes look about the area and he sighs, his head had been feeling differently he hasnt been feeling so hot for a bit. His ear also rang abit, he didnt say anything though over hearing seisuke. He thought he knew what was being said, simply for the fact ziven was with Ali, while Sei and hunter were away. He knew his grandfather in law pretty well. "Wow.. this place is.. amazing.." He said aloud. The only thing he would change is having ziven at his side. He already missed her as he often did while training.

"So how does it feel to walk amongst these lands again, Lady Ziven..?" Came a familiar voice. Soon after, the ghost of Xander appeared slowly, much as an apparation he wasnt very solid, though at the end, he became as solid as Ali or Ziven. Xander was wearing a pair of baggy white pants. No shirt, his body was even more toned then when he was alive. He had an ancient elven tattoo covering his left shoulder covering across his chest all the way down his right arm to his right hand. He had a rather large Scimitar on his sash hanging abit from the waist band of his pants. It was Icingdeath, the scimitar the ugly broke in half, before he had killed Xander.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:42 pm
Looking up to Xander with a knd smile, she nodded before replying. "Ever so slightly too early to tell .. I am quite excited at the idea of being able to rejoin the elves, though I will respect their decision if they decide against it also." she replied with her mind, keeping her eyes down.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:52 pm
He laughs. "I dont think they will reject you..though.. if you need. Tell them you slayed the great Drizzt Do'Urden, Prince Drow of the Underdark. Im sure youll be considered quite the Heroine." He said with a laugh. He wouldnt mind letting it be said if it helps her out, though he doubted she would ever admit to a thing like that. Especially if she did do it.  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff