Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
Headquarters Basement - MASQUERADE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:35 am
"Dance? With you?" Esmée grinned, kissing his cheek. She purposely paused as if thinking, before exclaiming, "Of course!" Why wouldn't she want to dance with him? Esmée chuckled. "Not sure if I can dance while on your back, though," teased she, loosening her legs and arms from him. When her feet touched the ground, she swung around so she was in front of him. "Now we can dance."

Magnus rubbed his hands together as if scheming. "Muaha!" The cackling one pointed at Sari and snickered some more. Texas groaned, but he decided there was no use arguing with his fae little brother. "Soon, she'll be drunk! And so will her friend! And then they'll encourage others to driiiiiiiiiink."

"Magnus, you're nuts." Texas declared, setting Magnus on the floor at his feet. "Only you. What are you, the Fae of Wine?" While Magnus snickered, Texas turned towards the door to see if there was any other entrances. Wait, was that... It was! Eboraria had walked in, holding someone's hand. That had to be Hyacinthus. There was no way that was not Hyacinthus. Texas's heart jumped as he began to fix his hair so he would look absolutely perfect. This was the first time Hyacinthus would see him as an adult, after all.

"I'm nuts?" Magnus looked up at Texas. "You're fixing your hair because a person came in!"

This was incredibly boring. Criofan hated moping around. Though he saw no reason to be particularly cheerful, moping around at a celebration wouldn't help anything. Sighing, he got out of his chair and headed for the buffet table. Maybe a bit of punch would make him feel a bit better, even though he saw his brother spike it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:57 am
She saw no one she recognized very well, aside from the little boy she had vague memories of seeing. Knowing that he was someone, she removed her finger from her mouth to wave at him.

When had Texas gotten so tall? When had he become an adult? Hyacinthus' cheeks heated behind the mask. His friend looked so different now, like someone new. Tightening the grip on his mask-stick with his white-gloved hands, he shyly drew closer.

The little girl tottered up to her male counterpart. And as her way of greeting him, the very first thing she did was push him hard enough to fall on his bottom. "Hi!" She sometimes didn't realize the better ways to greet people.  

Persephone13

Tartara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:11 am
Round and round, Junior, sari, ducky, Bneut, tristen, dayht, niday...so many people she knew...so many she honestly didn't care two wits about. Half of them were love struck and the other half of them were just plain un-fun. Sigh. The female moved to the buffet table, hoping to satisfy her boredum momentarily by eating. Criofan still was no where in sight. What would she do after? The female stopped behind a golden male, idly playing with her necklace until he stepped to the side so she could get her punch. Masquerades were...decidedly not on her top ten favorites list. Hmm? The door clicked shut behind him, and he turned around. A person with a pointy nose, a human, his sister...his sister?! Wait no. His sister had barbed wire that she never could get off. Wrong female. Of course. He shook his head and looked at the interesting attire of the pointy nosed pae. Why did this ring such a...he slowly walked back up the steps, crimson hair skimming across either side of his white mask. "The smell of crushed spices...Hyacinthus."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:16 am
Hyacinthus spotted him. Texas took a deep breath to make sure he was fully calm before turning his attention towards the teenager who was shyly making his way towards him. The adult waved, before beckoning him closer. "Cinthy! It's been a while," called he, cheerfully. Now that he was an adult, his voice had deepened a bit more as well. Instead of being a shaky tenor, it had settled at a baritone. "How have you been?"

Ah, Eboraria. Magnus remembered her, alright. He fell flat on his rump as the child cheerfully greeted him. While Magnus was tempted to shove her back, he knew how mad his brother would get, so Magnus held back. "Ebby! Hi!" He could do without the pain to his backside, but she wasn't all that bad. Right?

Seiana_ZI

Persephone13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:23 am
Already in the door and someone was paying him some attention. He didn't realize that another man was coming his way as well. "Fine, thank you," he answered, taken aback by how high his voice sounded in comparison to his friend's. They used to have the same pitch, but now Texas Pete sounded much more mature. "Sorry I haven't seen you much." He finally dropped his mask to reveal the pink, sheepish face lurking behind it.

"I remember you. Do you want to play?" She offered her hand to help him up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:30 am
'Cinthy! It's been a while.' Now why was that voice so familiar. He stopped, crossing his arms over his chest to think. Now it would be rude to approch at the same time as his friend. sweatdrop 'specially since he wasn't even recognized yet, mask or not. But... He lightly tapped his pants pocket, feeling the uneven object within. He had brought it just incase the male had shown. The male of course did what any other male would do. With a flick of his golden brown eyes to the now maskless pae, he turned and started back into the crowd, both hands going into his pockets. Another day, another day.  

Tartara

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:43 am
Texas shook his head. "It's alright. You're here now, right?" He patted the seat next to him, offering Hyacinthus a place to sit. Before he sat, though, Texas stretched out his wings before drawing them back in. Sometimes, they could feel so stiff... "I like your mask, by the way. It's quite contrary to your face." Indeed. Hyacinthus had such soft features... "Wouldn't be surprised if it threw a few people for a loop."

Play? At a masquerade? Well, that he could deal with. Maybe this child knew how to have fun with a bunch of gooey adults around. He took Eboraria's hand and used it to pull himself up. "Yeah! Anything you want to do?" Maybe they could run around some couple's feet and confuse them. Or maybe they could dump punch on someone's head. That would be fun.

Texas chuckled. "It seems Eboraria and Magnus still recognize each other." Thankfully. Maybe she would distract Magnus so they could be alone. ...GAH! Texas mentally dumped those thoughts from his head.

Criofan took the ladle out of the punch and poured a bit into his plastic cup. He crinkled the cup in his hand as he lifted the punch to his mouth and sipped every last drop out of it, spiked or not. Then, he poured a bit more. Despite the strange wine his brother chose to pour in, this wasn't all that bad. Shrugging, he poured himself a second cup and walked off with both.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:08 pm
Cup number one...two...Three? Her slender eyebrows rose slightly before eyeing the punch as she picked up the ladle. Was it really that good? She lifted it up and poured herself half a glass, watching the thirsty male walk off. Familiar...ah well, she didn't much care. She took a small sip and her nose immediatly crinkled, unhinging her mask to fall onto the table infront of her. Jjjjuussttt missing the punch bowl. Well...what do you do when life gave you lemons? She grinned, setting her cup down and putting on her mask again. Her eyes scanned around, at last lighting upon...Zana. This could work.

Perhaps most simplistic of all the gowns, was the one Zana wore. Spagetti strapped of simple cut, it was the purest white to bring out her pink skin. Her mother said pink and white went nicely together. She softly blushed, her pale eyes scanning for one pae in particular. Then again, she couldn't imagine Shadow being anywhere near something like this...

"Zana!" She walked over to the female, flashing a bright smile. Oh no. She froze like a caught deer. "Erylia...how...how are you..." "Fine but thats not important right now. Me and you have to go have a little chat with shageki. "Shageki?" She paled slightly. This couldn't be good. Then again...when was anything 'good' when concerning erylia? "But he's all the way back at HQ-" "Which is why we gotta go now! Come on, before the dance is over!" She was already dragging the pink demonic towards the door. "Also, you need a mask." gonk "But Erylia~!"

OOC:
Zana's dress - http://alldresses.com/mas_assets/product/d5423.jpg  

Tartara

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:00 pm
Haru floated into the masquerade as he normally floated in to everywhere. He had on a pink and black ball gown on with a black feathery mask over his face. His hair was in curls like you would see on goldilocks. He wondered how many boys would hit on him thinking he was a girl. Wouldn't that be great?

((His dress: http://mardigrascostumes.com/TB7753.jpg
mask: http://mardigrascostumes.com/56285.jpg ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:14 pm
((Okay Apollo for Dayht and how about Rain for Serafina. I would love it to be Hula Bob but he doesn't leave the beach. Also I'm bringing Jazz and Zoe. If anyone wants to chat with any other's please let me know.))

Jazz walked into the ball. Again another party and the part elder had to be there. She tried again to get Hula Bob to go, but no dice. He just would not leave the beach. however she did get her son Rain and granddaughter Zoe to come along. The elder was in a purple and green ball gown with a purple and green feathery mask.

Rain walked in behind his mother. He wasn't sure why he had come. Big things like this with all these people it was hard for him to do. Then he saw a dressed up Naiad. He hadn't really met one before and walked over. "Do you want to dance?" Rain was dressed in a rainbow tux with a ranbow mask.

Zoe stood next to her grandma. She sighed seeing so many happy Pae. "Do I have to be here?" She asked her. It really wasn't her thing. Playing the bass for a party wasn't the same as going to one. Zoe had on a blue kilt and back srappy stop. It was very dressy, but she was going for 'rebel". She didn't wear a mask due to her glasses.

Apollo came inside a little after the elder and some of her family. He had on a gold tux and mask. He was glowing so it wasn't hard to tell who he was. He was looking for a certin fae pae.  

immortalmina

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:21 pm
((Sounds good! I'll be throwing out a few at a time, just request one in particular if you want them. ^__^ ))

---

Serefina fidgeted nervously before realizing it and getting ahold of herself. No one would want to talk to her if she kept acting like a 'fraidy fish---err, Pae'il. Naiad. Whatever.

Sighing, she headed out in to the room, her dress swishing gracefully behind her as the blues and greens seemed to shift fluidly, almost like the water that she called her home. Obviously, she'd been practicing for quite a while to retain her natural grace even on land.

Almost eeriely, she soon heard a voice at her shoulder and started slightly. Surely feigned confidence didn't work this quickly. She turned and took in the sight of the brightly colored and attired male and without pausing to think, replied automatically with a nervous smile, "I...I'd love to..."

It seems that the Fae of Hate wasn't to be the only surprise guest of the evening. A dark blue figure slipped through the door, clinging to the shadows for now as if surveying the situation carefully. The air of a hunter and survivor clung to him, even his mask seeming to fit with his aura. Made of bits of bone with tanned furs stretched between, he seemed the epitome of feral grace, though the mask was surprisingly well-made and almost fashionable...if the viewer wasn't easily squeamish of course. Slitted, wild eyes still flashed dangerously from within, darting about with a predator's skill of tracking movement and judging possible risk. He hadn't deemed it worthy to worry about wearing clothes, as he was never comfortable with the idea of the things anyway. The mask was as far as he was planning to go for this crazy get-together. He wasn't particularly fond of parties or other Pae either, to be honest...but there was promise of food. And hunting had been scarce lately with the change in weather. Kane could do with a good meal. With no more sound than a shadow, he slipped into the party, nose working to guide him towards the food.

Unknowingly, Devyn soon followed the other demon through the door to the party. He was sporting a long, stylish black cape with his wings folded over his shoulders underneath and a sleek, if unflashy, black eye mask. He smiled, fangs glittering in the light. Consciously, he forced the canines to shrink back a bit, reigning in his enthusiasm and excitement. No need in scaring anyone off...at least not immediately.

His eyes scanned the room, looking to see what Pae'il were already here. He didn't know many others yet, but a party was the perfect place to meet and pick up new, beautiful females and he wasn't about to let the opportunity slip by.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:24 pm
Rain smiled. "Okay, I'm Ra...oh is this ment to be a mystery? With masks and all?" He wasn't sure if they werent' ment to tell their names or what. He then held out his hand to take her to the dance floor.  

immortalmina

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:41 pm
Serefina chuckled softly, relaxing a bit and making her smile a little more genuine. "To be honest, I have no idea myself. But, since we're just meeting for the first time, I'm not sure we're really destroying much of the mystery just by exchanging names." She reached out, taking his hand to follow the young male to the dance floor. She'd never danced before and only now thought of this, growing nervous once more. She was embarrassed and flushed a bit, though it was hidden by her natural coloring. Better to say something though...

"Err..." she hesitated only a moment before speaking softly. "I've...never really danced before. At least...not on land," she admitted sheepishly, confirming her nature if the boy hadn't already guessed.

Takeko glanced around the room, seeing the party already in full-swing. "Looks like we made it just in time, little one," she murmured with a smile to the child in her arms. She was wearing a dress that seemed woven of soft leaves, vines, and flowers used for decoration. Her mask was woven of leaves with a bright iris mounted on the side near her ear.

Melek looked around eagerly, wriggling a bit in Takeko's arms. He was ready to get away from his mom and explore this new situation. So much color and lights and food....and oh, the shiny things! Everywhere! The child was in heaven!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:27 pm
"Hit it." "Erylia, I told you already, I fix electronics, not tamper or break or-" "Yes yes, but surely you've been doing some research on it!" "Well yeah but-" "Then hit it!" "But I'm not sure it'll work!" "Just try it shage! Come on, for me?" The male sighed, shifting his fingers through his hair. They were just outside of the building, the male infront of the powerbox with a flashlight. "Fine. But some of the things that you want me to do are just not possible. I'm going to have to improvise." "Thats fine, thats fine. Its all I ask!" She threw her arms around him, grinning. "Thank you shage! I'm gonna get into position. Lets make some magic!" "Heh...yeah...magic." He flicked the switch.

The lights in the building shut off, the music abruptly stopping.

He flicked on the switch to his small transmitter, made from the parts of a two way walky talky found in the lounge, then picked up his bongo. Which of course, was just half of a toy drumset also found in the lounge. The people in HQ pampered the little kids there so much... "Welcome one and all to the 2008 Masquerade Ball! Tonight for your entertainment, please put your hands together, for Erylia and Zana." He slowly moved the first switch up again, hooking it halfway so the lights were dim in the building. "Enjoy."

As the lights died, Zana twitched beside Erylia. A silver Zorro mask was banded to her head, a feathery white fan in hand. Oh no no no. "Erylia, please. This is a bad, bad idea. We're going to get in-" "shhh! We'll miss our cue." She herself now held a cream feathered fan in a hand. She smiled smoothly."

'For Erylia and Zana...Enjoy.'

The lights flicked on, revealing the two girls back to back, holding their fans open and over to hide their shoulder and all of their faces from their nose down. The steady rhythm of a drum, hooked up to the speakers that dappled the room, sent them into motion. In a whirl they began their dance, down the stairs as their wings were held out to help keep balance with their dresses. Their heeled shoes were by the entrance. They had no set movements, but then again, as long as they moved in the same manner to the same beat, it hardly mattered. And together, they were quite the sight as they danced down into the crowd, grinning as pae'il parted whether reluctant to touch them or in awe of them. Now THIS was the fun Erylia was lookin for!

Right before the commotion, Cressida of course had to make an appearance. Tall, green, demonic with antenne, the female was a sight to behold in her strangely appealing red dress and mask. She walked down the stairs, making a beeline for the buffet table. She always had a weakness for food, afterall-The lights cut out, and she latched onto the nearest pae'il. An oddly very muscular pae. The lights slipped back on, and she blinked up at the blue male. "...hi." She spoke flatly, as if it was completely, his fault.

OOC:
Cressida's attire - Dress - http://www.houseofjewels.co.za/UserFiles/Image/red simple.jpg Mask - http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4256/mask4ch.jpg  

Tartara

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:58 pm
Even if this was technically a 'safe' environment, Kane's instincts were still on edge. As is was, his natural reaction was to snarl and tense, claws shooting from his fingertips as his fangs flashed dangerously in the low light. While he stopped short of attacking the 'aggressor', he didn't lower his claws. His night vision left him with no problems seeing in the low lighting conditions and he quickly identified his new ornament. It was just one of those stupid bratty teen femmes anyway.

He sized her up for a moment, a look on his face that showed he wasn't impressed, even if she was an odd one. "Yo. And did you want something in particular?" His voice was harsh, as if not used in a long time, but sounded unamused as well.

Devyn blinked in the low light, his eyes taking a bit to readjust to the sudden change, then smirked. Now THAT was the way to make an entrance! Chuckling softly, he stepped forwards towards the dancers boldly, despite the other Pae'il moving back in the opposite direction.

Stepping into the cleared area, he tapped the brightly colored teen in the golden dress on the shoulder, flashing her a winning smile. "Excuse me, miss...might I cut in? I'd be honored to dance with such a beautiful young lady..."

:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff