[Semi-PRP] The Darkness in his Heart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:41 pm
Kekkon had had about enough of this. His blood-red Sharingan eyes fixed their glare onto Frenka as the elder spoke words of venom to Konton. A low growl escaped from his throat. Although he couldn't hear what was being said, he knew that anything coming out of the mouth of that foul demon could not be good. In a flash the hunter had pushed his way between the two, forcing the elder back as he did so. "Leave her alone," he growled, his eyes flashing dangerously as he spoke. He unsheathed his claws, ready to use them at a moment's notice if need be.

While Kekkon made his move, Akakumo grabbed up the unconscious kit and moved him over next to Koana and Seika. "Keep them safe," he told the shaman before turning back to face the elder again. "You want to experience true hell?" he replied, making his way in front of Kekkon and forcing the elder back away from the others some more. "Stay in that body some more and I'll be glad to show you true hell." Being that he had never met Frenka before and that he had never known him as his elder, the guardian held no inhibitions about doing the fox harm. After all, it was to protect the tribe.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:08 pm
Konton's lips twisted into a malicious snarl. "I know that quite well, Akatsu." She growled at the comment about her Mangekyou not having any affect on him. "And I have no intentions on wasting my energy using the Tsukiyomi on you . . ." She added. Truth be told, she barely had any energy remaining. She only had enough reserved for taking care of the tribe. The chances that the Tsukiyomi technique would do little to nothing to Akatsu was too great and she couldn't spare any energy to attempt something that would end in faliure. If it had a chance of sending him back to the pits of Hell that spat him back out to make their lives miserable, then this would be different.

Her pupils dilated on the second comment. Itachi . . . Uchiha? She mentally hit herself. Of course, the Sharingan was a bloodline trait of his clan, so that probably meant that his branch was a part of this enormous family tree and bloodline as well. "Then that probably means you are his cousin, correct? And mine as well?" She hissed. She couldn't help but shudder at the thought of being related to this demonic . . . murder . . . Even though she was a murderer herself.

She vigorously shook her head. This was definitely not the time to think about that. The worst part about this all was that they COULD NOT harm Frenka. That was still Frenka's body, and they couldn't kill Frenka.

She looked over at Akakumo. "Don't." She commanded in a firm voice. "We cannot harm him. That is still Frenka and if we kill him . . ." She choked. "We'd kill Frenka as well . . ."

Seika yelped as the demon switched their positions. She growled as his paw pressed against her own, exposed throat. She winced as his blade-like claws dug into her stomach. "I'm sorry, Akatsu." She spat out the bitter words.

She yelped as he threw her against a tree. Her side seemed to fold around its trunk as she crumpled to the forest floor. She looked up at Koana’s feet as he arrived and at the herbs he placed in front of her without question. “I don’t know, Koana. I really don’t . . .” She replied. Her glare was fixed on Akatsu, blood splattered on his pelt. “I hate him . . .”

Akuma nodded at Sheba and seemed to fly off into the forest. Her paws didn’t seem to touch the ground as she bounded across to the others. She was worried about Yuurei . . . She blinked the snow out of her eyes and leaped into the trees, jumping from branch to branch.

When she came to the clearing, she hopped down next to Seika, Koana, and Yuurei. “Yuurei!” She cried, tears streaming down her face as she nuzzled her kit. She heard his labored breathing and his little heart beating. She bit her lip and continued sobbing. Tears fell into his wounds. She looked at the blood and let out a scream.

Her ghastly eyes fell on Akatsu as she straightened up. Her claws flashed out. She could see it in his eyes. “I. Hate. You. AKATSU!!!” She snarled, glaring at him and she stalked around to Akakumo and Konton’s sides.

Shivaani6606

Sasu Berry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:48 pm
Frenka was not taunted at all by Akakumo. He looked down at Kekkon and a sheer smile crissed his face, as if he was about to attack him. They were all amusing instruments of protection. Frenka flexed his claws thoroughly in the snow, he was ready to go after another fox, but who? The mighty and all brave tribe guardian seemed to be a better target. Frenka would go after him next.

He was about to charge at the guardian until Konton's voice warned them all. Frenka laughed to himself, looking back at her in glee. "That's right. And I have no intentions of actually killing my self to deal with Frenka in hell." That would be pure suicidal if he tried killing himself. Akatsu had only wanted was for Frenka to be like him, so he could cause even more havoc. If it hadn't been for damned Sheba's love towards everything then maybe they both would be very cruel then loving any fox that moves.

Nothing of kindness and love had ever filled Akatsu's mind. It was ambition that had consumed him, he wanted to become as powerful as he could, to kill at any manner as those who disrespect him. That was why he raped Sheba. He needed children to take his role if he had suddenly died. he had obviously made an idiotic choice of Sheba, she was too kind-hearted. Why was she in the Akatsuki Tribe anyway? This tribe was meant for foxes who were cold, who had a taste for blood. Not her or any means of her.

"Oh?" Frenka said calmly, his eyes averted over to the black and white vixen who angrily stalked over to Kekkon and Akakumo. "I had always thought you would be an image of me," Frenka began softly, smiling, "Akuma."

Snow had covered up most of the tree. Sheba was thinking of what Akatsu... did to her. The horrible thing he did to make her bear his children. Sheba flinched, turning away from the memories. She had thought that Akuma and Frenka would be rejected from the tribe. The other members had never known of the mother was so they suspected Ratsumo, a young black and white female. her ghastly eyes were enough to send shivers down your spin.

When the members had passed her, congratulating her on Akuma, Sheba had felt a pang of jealousy towards her. This was what resulted Sheba from fleeing the Akatsuki Tribe after the other inccident. She wasn't going to be blamed for all the damage and dieing that had been caused.

After many years of living on her own Sheba returned, finding Akuma all grown up. Akuma had first hated her for what she had done. This put a heavy weight on Sheba's chest for awhile. Until she met Pandora. Pandora was a lovely female Sheba actually soon fell in love with, and now they were both close mates.

Sheba sighed quietly. What if something happened to Frenka through Akatsu? What if he was killed. Sheba had never expected death for him but now the ties ahd turned. Death might be waiting for him right now, right now at this moment.

"Will you hate Frenka when he comes back? Not remembering a thing about what he did?" Koana couldn't help but blurt the words out. This was a serious matter if Seika had the intent to kill Frenka later on if he happened to return. He didn't want her getting exiled from the tribe if her hate got to her, and she killed him some way or another.

Koana layed down by her, he dabbed fresh herbs softly into her wounds. "This Chervil should do." he murmured lowly, not even her to hear. Koana wasn't going to watch behind as all five of them fought with Akatsu, maybe even killing him if they had come to the decision. Akakumo wouldn't deal with such headstrong from Akatsu, he wouldn't tolerate killing the elder if he had too.

"I wish again that this would all stop, it's getting to be too much." Koana said to Seika gently, sighing afterward. He was getting sick of all the fighting that were occuring. If it kept up like this he would snap and go after everyone aside Seika.

Frenka didn't have anymore words as he, no Akatsu, looked at Akuma. His dark red eyes scanned her vividly. She had grown quite well, now a mother. That made him a grandfather, hm? He had already shown Yuurei what his grandfather was like. Where was the other three, so he could show them what their Grandfather was like? Frenka smiled solemnly, more lower then it was. One of his eyes were chagnging colors drastically, a red to a darker red.

Frenka was trying to fight Akatsu.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:54 pm
"Who said anything about killing him?" Akakumo remarked, looking over at Konton for a second. "Death would be too good for this demon. Besides, any damage done to Frenka's body could be healed with time." Although he disagreed with the white and black vixen's decision, the guardian held his ground. If he wasn't allowed to maul the guy then he could at least act as a sort of shield toward the others.

"I rather agree with Akakumo," Kekkon replied as he walked around to the other side of the large black dragon. He watched as one of Frenka's eyes began to turn back to it's normal color. "Get yourself out here Frenka," he called to the elder. "And keep this spirit from hurting anyone else that you care about. After all, he's already hurt one of your nephews."

Akakumo stole a glance over at Yuurei at the mention of the wounded kit. His mother having been sobbing but a moment ago, he tear-stained face looked quite dangerous now. Damn this demon's manipulation. If he were not in that body then we could be free to attack him.  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

Shivaani6606

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:46 pm
Akuma's teeth were tightly clenched, her eyes ablaze. "I. Hate. You!" She screamed, muttering curses afterwards. "Why are you here?! Why did you come back?!" She hissed. You could practically see the acid pouring from her mouth. "I got your personality." She growled.

Konton glared at Akatsu, her eyes spinning. "Don't Akakumo, that's exactly what he wants you to do . . ." She advised. She sighed. "What is it exactly that you want?"

"We can all wish, Koana, but not many come true . . ." Seika said in a solemn voice that had her sadistic tone lining the edges. She winced at the herbs and looked at Yuurei, laying on his side unconscious. She felt a twinge of pity at the sight of the defenseless kit and drew him in closer. "Help him, too."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:32 pm
Danag looked as well as she could into the trees. "It seems as if no one's coming to bring Yuurei back to safety." Preparing herself for another long, fast run, she turned to Sheba and Kutsuu. "I guess I'll be the one to bring Yuurei back so you can treat him Sheba." With that, Danag took off as fast as possible. The way she figured it, her first priority was to get Yuurei away. It didn't matter if she was slower on her way back, as long as Yuurei was out of harms way. Plus it would be quite dangerous to run with an injured kit on her back at her top speed.  

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

Sasu Berry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:15 am
They were all acting like complete fools. Fools. That simple word would have brought anyone into a tantrum of anger. Even the likes of Akuma, she was always fragil in a way to words. Frenka's claws met the ground, clawing into the ice once more as it had. His eyes were fixed directly on Akuma then the others, his interest was perking. "Oh yes. Frenka got... Some of it." he continued quietly, snarling, "I came back to make a certain deal with someone." Frenka would have continued if something didn't start speaking in his own head, another voice which was fighting. Frenka stood still, his eyes widened as words of a song rummaged from his head.

I can't escape this hell
So many times I've tried
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)

Frenka had stood silent. His whole body quivered angrily. This was his defense? A simple song that was sent down to him? Whirling around the possessed elder studied the area, looking up at the sun as it sparkled dimly down through the trees. He tilted his head as the voice continued it's bloody song.

I can't escape myself
(I can't escape myself)
So many times I've lied
(So many times I've lied)
But there's still rage inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Frenka was deeply hoping the voice would stop it's evil cast, stop before he lost control of himself and that another fool was able to talk over.

Somebody help me through this nightmare
I can't control myself
Somebody wake me from this nightmare
I can't escape this hell

(This animal, this animal, this animal, this animal, this animal, this animal, this animal)

Somebody help me tame this animal I have become
(This animal I have become)

When the voice had stopped Frenka swung back around to meet their faces, his angry in every way. He was sorely losing control over himself. His 'son' was trying to take over again, get him out before he had a chance to kill anyone fully. Taking a look at all of them Frenka turned around and padded away, knowing that at least one of them would feel slightly annoyed and come after him.

When he heard a growl, Frenka suspected it was one of them.

But the only growling that was around was above him, hiding. Frenka looked up, his eyes growling more hotter it looked. He was growing more angry to where this fox was. Until he met sharingan eyes did Frenka feel still. His body wasn't moving an ounce, fear locked him still. Then the fox jumped on him, teeth digging into his neck. A tail lashed back in forth vicously, Frenka snarled as he looked at the blue body that had climbed onto him.

"Sheba!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:24 pm
"A deal with someone?" Kekkon questioned suspiciously. "What and with whom?" The black and red fox watched as the elder's demeanor seemed to change a bit. He was acting rather strangely. When he suddenly just turned around and started walking away, Kekkon growled and made to pursue him. It seemed however that someone else had already beat him to it. "Sheba!" the hunter exclaimed. "What do you think you're doing?!"

(I'm sorry, I am just completely brain-dead and have not been able to think of a proper reply to this rp. v.v I felt horrible just leaving it alone like this though, so I gave it a shot. Sry it's so short and lame. v.v)  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

Closed Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas