Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Get to Know Your Fellow Nosgothians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:02 pm
Username: Bluetabbycat

Nicknames: Nim

Likes: Drawing, reading, playing LoK and other fantasy RPGs, making things, LARP.

Dislikes: Annoying people who put down the fantasy genre, saying it's just a cliche. evil

Fun Fact: For a very long time I really really fancied pre-wraith Raziel.

Favorite LoK character: BO2 Kain heart domokun and (suprise) Raziel. Though I do seem to daydream a fair bit about the many ways I could save Janos from his various unhappy fates/destinies thingies... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:34 am
Bluetabbycat
Dislikes: Annoying people who put down the fantasy genre, saying it's just a cliche. evil

Agreed.  

Divine Machinations

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:31 pm
Username: GregorytheImpaler
Nicknames: Greg, Impaler (anything works mostly)
Likes: LOK (duh), traditional vampire lore, warhammer, martial arts, sci fi, horror, combat, etc...
Dislikes: lettuce, traitors, giving up, boredom, and colds.
Fun Fact: I am in the middle of writing a full length novel.
Favorite LoK character: Kain (all eras), Raziel, and then all the rest in a general order. (there's a third in that list, but I can't think off the top of my head)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:32 am
Username: Oregano Samurai

Nicknames: Meatball Head (don't ask)

Dislikes: Having my real name incorporated into songs so they sound completely stupid

Favourite LoK character: Kain. Why the heck do you suppose it's called Legacy of Kain?  

Oregano Samurai

Happy Starfish

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:31 pm
Username: JizoClock
Nicknames: Jizo
Dislikes: ...spinach?
Fun Fact: English isn't my first language so beware funny grammar and weird choice of words (although i try my best to make readable, complete sentences).
Favorite LoK character: love them all but Raziel is my fav  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:07 am
Username: Scryden

Likes: video games, anime, culture, music, philosophy, Asian studies, Gender studies, and the list goes on...

Dislikes: bigotry, people who shove their opinions in my face

Fun Fact: I used to pole vault in high school

Favorite LoK character: Raziel with Kain close behind...lol

Scryden

Tamenae

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:31 pm
Username: Tamenae

Nicknames: Friend. Everyone calls me Friend.

Likes: Vampires in general, reading, writing, RPing, violence, video games, people who can take a joke

Dislikes: Repeating myself, rudeness, my dad, my hair, people who CAN'T take a joke

Fun Fact: Everyone hates my cat but me.

Favorite LoK character: Kain cooperates more when I try to play as him, so he comes in first. Second is Raziel, purely because of all the crap he goes through. Third is Janos. He's so pretty... and seems so sad... *pats Janos*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:45 am
You can use this form, if you want:
Username: Sage Goodight
Nicknames: Sage
Likes: RPG and Action Adventure games. Anime (some). Reading fantasy novels. Anything that distance's myself from reality ^^ Disney villainy!
Dislikes: Boring stuff like real life and work. Romance. 2-D Romance.
Fun Fact: cheese and rice is nice. I like making banners.
Favorite LoK character: Kain and Raziel......I'm not choosing between them! scream  

Sage Goodnight

QhaZomb
Crew

Backwoods Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:13 pm
Sage Goodnight

User Image

This dead cat approves.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:05 pm
Username: scrab_demon

Nicknames: Scrab, Vickii-T, Chocolate Thun-Da, Slagathor, hey you creepy kid with the glasses.

Likes: Drawing, writing, games (all of em' all the way back to the atari 3600), animals, GOOD fantasy, Dragons, vampires, aliens, anime, music, and a whole other bunch of stuff.

Dislikes: Close minded people, people who take a religion too seriousy (living in the bible belt doesn't help), and..well..now that I think about it I just don't like humans in general. And those sticker plants that always seem to get lodged in your butt no matter where you sit.

Fun Fact: This one time I wrote this fanfiction where I got bitten by a large spider and was resurrected in nosgoth. Two days after writing it, there was a really huge spider walking around the place like he owned it. I named em' Zephon. He threw a kegger and freaked out mom. They're all over the place now.

Favorite LoK character: I lurve all of them. Even the nameless humans. But if I were pressed it would be an even match between Janos, Raziel, and Kain. Except for human Raziel. You know why...  

Scrab Demon

Fallen_Razielim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:01 pm
Username: Fallen_Razielim

Nicknames: Fallen

Likes: Art... concept art... LoK concept ART! Um, World of Warcraft, Real time strategy games, video games, RPs, costuming, cosplay, anime, manga, book, reading, etc, etc, etc...

Dislikes: Killing off my favorite characters.... and then not even giving a the series a good finality to its ending! Oh, I think you know...

Fun Fact: Look-E! I'm a female Vampire Wraith! Isn't that nice?

Favorite LoK character: <.< >.> Guess! xd But, really. Raziel, then Elder God... Although Kain is close behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:29 am
Username: Pilotslover
Nicknames: PL, oi you, anything really.
Dislikes: Reality. And accountants ...
Fun Fact: Uhh ... Fun facts ... unn ... I'm 23 years old and from England? That's not really fun is it? XD
Favorite LoK character: Raziel, then Kain and then probably Vorador, I think he's pretty awesome.  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

QhaZomb
Crew

Backwoods Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:04 pm
Quote:

Fun Fact: This one time I wrote this fanfiction where I got bitten by a large spider and was resurrected in nosgoth. Two days after writing it, there was a really huge spider walking around the place like he owned it. I named em' Zephon. He threw a kegger and freaked out mom. They're all over the place now.

User Image

Ahahahaha!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:18 pm
Greenfire16 here, just call me Green if you like. I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, and video games of course... I dislike whiny and stupid people.

Fun Fact: I'm also a Harvest Moon addict.

My favorite LOK characters are Janos, Kain, and Vorador, all equally. Raziel and Moebius are a tie for second place.  

greenfire16

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces