Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Records
MRC Records Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:11 pm
Record #29.1: SHOP NAME: Sno Stoarm Graphics CLOSED

. Sno Stoarm Graphics #29.1

OWNER: snochan15
INDEX: A: Personalized Graphics
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I do Blinkie Items that are glowing Gaian items, I do art edits, I do banner/banner sets, and lastly make profiles! A wide variety of graphic needs in one place!
PRICES: Anywhere from a simple 500g for a blinkie item to 75k+ for an advanced profile.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:26 pm
Record #29.2: SHOP NAME: Reina de la Noche

. Reina de la Noche #29.2: KUDOS = 4

OWNER: Ray Valentine
INDEX: A: Avatar Edits
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Avatar Edits (premades, customs, Limits, repose edits, scene/background edits, and auctions/contest edits)
PRICES: 800-2000g

KUDOS = 4

1. NightSymphony: The owner is very friendly and tries very hard to make exactly what the customer is looking for. His edits are always beautiful and look like they have been worked on for hours. [157]

2. Red_Mage_II: Had a 'name the shop' contest and followed through with it. The prize was a custom avi edit, which I decided to get done of a friend's rp character. As far as I know, she's happy with his work and he also went out of his way to make a separate file of the avi's hair so I could try to animate it for her. [161]

3. smile into the chaos: Very talented edits artist whose custom slots are almost always open. I was really pleased with the edit I commissioned him to do, and the price I paid was quite inexpensive compared to what other artists charge. [163]

4. Daltry Graives: He was pretty quick on finishing my request, and it was a sick image he made i love it. [173]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:51 pm
Record #29.3: SHOP NAME: Banana Bacon

. Banana Bacon #29.3

OWNER: Strude
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Banana Bacon is a tag shop for personalized banners/tags.
PRICES: 10k to 20k

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:44 am
Record #29.4: SHOP NAME: Secret Bump Shop

. Secret Bump Shop #29.4

OWNER: fortuna in amore
INDEX: S: Bumping
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We bump threads and are very friendly to each other, as well as our customers. We will accept almost every applicant for employment, but if they are very new to Gaia, we will put them on probation, until we know that they are reliable enough. We also will accept almost all those who want us to bump their threads, unless the demands are too outrageous.
PRICES: 2-3g per bump

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:45 am
Record #29.5: SHOP NAME: Serena`s Corner Shop

. Serena's Corner Shop #29.5

OWNER: Invaderserena
INDEX: A: Pixel Graphics
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I make not only head shots but full body animations customs and my own design. I have many thing customers can pick from I don't just sell 1 thing. I offer personal spots so even if i'm closed or full those people can order.
PRICES: 200g -3k

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:16 pm
Record #29.6: SHOP NAME: Pixel Food from Around the World Closed

. Pixel Food from Around the World #29.6: KUDOS = 5

OWNER: Lil Cute Stranger
INDEX: A: Items
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: People that come in have the option to buy a pixel food meal. I also have fun events going on constantly.
PRICES: 75 - 500g

KUDOS = 5

1. charmed352: i love this shop because new items are always coming out, the prices are very reasonable, and the owner is extremly friendly and welcoming [169]

2. BabyDucklingLove: I love this shop. <3 The owner is super nice and I love her pixel foods. [169]

3. Dancergurl15: This shop is my favorite shop because it has awesome pixel food art. It has a wide variety of things to choose from, and you never get bored of the shop because there is always something new. Almost every month there is an event, and if there's no event there is some kind of new item of freebie. The owner is responsible with her orders and is always posting in the thread. You never have to wait more than like 2 or 3 days to get your order, you usually get it the first day or the day after. In most shops you have to wait a week or more, but not in this shop. She's also very kind to all her customers. That is why i think pixel food from around the world is spectacular! [170]

4. Houra: The artwork is really cute and updated all the time, the owner is nice and friendly and quick with orders, and there are always lots of people in the thread to talk to. [174]

5. ePiinay: The best experience ever in buying anything in Gaia's mini shops. The shop owner is sweet & friendly. Her and I we're actually about to kick it when I went out to Cali but she was on her 2 week hiatus from Gaia (was moving her bf in with her). The owner is very down to earth & keeps the customers + regulars coming back for more or even just to chat. [174]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:02 pm
MRC #29.7: GUILD TITLE: The Gaia Job Center
OWNER: Love Renewed
PURPOSE OF GUILD: The Gaia Job Center is the original job center that helps people find a Gaian job [such as banner making, bumping, being an artist/etc.] or help to find people to hire [to advertise for you, work in your shop, etc.]!
COST TO JOIN: 0 gold!

* Awarded the CRYSTAL CERTIFICATE for 15 Good Reports in the MRC on June 27, 2008! *
* Awarded the RUBY CERTIFICATE for 30 Good Reports in the MRC on March 22, 2014! *

See MRC #8.2 for KUDOS #1-25.

KUDOS = 35

26. HyperQuinn: I know alot anout fashion so I would like to work at a clothing or maybe be the owner or manager, I been in fashion (I'm in collage).sorry I like this shop because the prices or awsome and I love the help.. and I meet alot of people by CHATING in the tread [161]

27. germinia345:It made life in Gaia a little bit easier for me.Plus, I like the forums. [175]

28. iloveaboy2: I like the Gaia Job Center because it makes finding work, workers and certain shops so much easier! It's also a great way to meet new friends, Like i have! If you go into the subforums, away from the jobs, there is so much more! It's a really fun, controlled place to hang out [183]

29. Deceived Truth: I love GJC<3 Chellies is a wonderful captain and very understanding(: She's really doing a great job running this huge guild! Of course the crew is very helpful as well<3 Best Guild EVER! [183]

30. Queen Anna123: A good idea and i want to be part of the circle that is going on. [239]

31. 0h potato Wrote: jobs available! money made! quick and easy [240]

32. TheLuckyOne149: The people are nice and they take care to give us a fun experience with their Events and everything else they do! [240]

33. techpriest35: I LIKE THIS SHOP! [240]

34. IchigoNeko23: I really like this guild because they help find jobs for gains and if you need help with anything, like bug collecting, you can put out a help wanted post. [242]

35. Nenanah: Because everyone here is so nice and it's easy to find a job or find someone to hire here. [243]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:12 pm
Record #29.8: SHOP NAME: ZM Productions

` ZM Productions
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. MRC#-29.8

OWNER: L y k e O m g
INDEX: A: Personal Graphics
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: It is a shop where you can order Banners, thread layouts, wishlist, signatures. May add more graphics as I learn how to make them.
PRICES: 200g-40k Averaging everything.

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:06 pm
Record #29.9: SHOP NAME: Kitties Job Center

. Kitties Job Center #29.9

OWNER: KittyStickers
INDEX: S: Employment & Advertising
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We help people that need jobs ar need workers by listing their filled form. We garuntee to keep the form up. We also provide it for free.
PRICES: Free.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:17 pm
Record #29.10: SHOP NAME: Coffee Works // Bitter Sweet Art

. Coffee Works // Bitter Sweet Art #29.10

OWNER: pupcorn1010
INDEX: A: Commissioned Art
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I can do a variety of things such as: Sweet(cute) Chibis/Flobs/Non-Chibis. I also do Bitter(evil) Things like monsters, creatures, & aliens, etc.
PRICES: 8k +

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:24 pm
Record #29.11: SHOP NAME: Rainbow Bump Shop

. Rainbow Bump Shop #29.11: KUDOS = 6

OWNER: Xx_xX-MARY-Xx_xX
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We are a Fast Bump Shop! Plenty of my Past Costumers are recommending us to the people who needs bumps! We have a cheap bumps, too..
PRICES: During Holidays:
50-100 bumps: 1.5g per bump
101-300: 2g per bump
301-500: 3g per bump
501 or more?: Bribe us

Usually:
50-100 bumps: 2g per bump
101-300 bumps: 3g per bump
301-500 bumps: 4g per bump
500 or more? bribe us

KUDOS = 6

1. ll Kyoya_Okamiyasha ll: I do believe she loved this, along with I cause everything was quick and the banners were pleasing to the eye. This is the second time she ordered from Rainbow Bumps and I think she'll do it again with your wonderful service, everyone was so polite too! [171]

2. iMidnightMinuet: This bump shop is QUITE fast! The owner is very pleasant and well mannered and always keeps you in mind! [174]

3. xxM a g i c a l-P a n d a: They followed every bump the way I wanted. It was fast and effective, and they followed everything I asked. They were perfect!! I got so many requests for my 1 x 1 search thread. It was awesome!! [178]

4. flickadur: I did an exchange with the shop owner (I gave her 2 banners. she gave me 600 bumps) and she got half of the bumps done in 2 days. I was amazed. I don't know quite what she did, or how she did it, but she sure did it well. She even PM'd me when I had an order. D: Mary is awesome. [178]

5. Gasmazk: They were working well to their ability, and informed me on orders in my shop when I couldn't see them myself. :3 They were very helpful. [179]

6. TazzyC123: They were friendly and talkative, keeping to the job in hand also. [182]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:21 pm
Record #29.12: SHOP NAME: Onigiri Bump Shop Closed

. Onigiri Bump Shop #29.12 KUDOS = 11

OWNER: Onigiri Bump Shop
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We are always looking for employees. A lot of people have ordered and have come back for their orders from us. We are quick to finish orders.
PRICES: 2g for regular shops, 1g for charity threads

KUDOS = 11

1. i P u d d e r z: The owners and co-bumpers were so friendly and welcoming. I made good friends with them and overall, it was a great experience working at the shop - it still is. [170]

2. angelcutie92: I like this shop because, it did what it was made for, and followed out instructions! [171]

3. Kawariko: They are very on the ball with there orders, and chatty too! Great personalities at this shop. [177]

4. pasmere_100: They do what we told them to do. And they have some cute banners. And they're sooo friendly. [177]

5. iRuth: I just wanted to say that you guys have one of the best services I have ever ordered from! You guys have the kindest and warming staff that made my thread glow. You guys did exactly what I requested, chatting with my customers and bumping every few minutes. Some of the staff even took a minute of their time to drop a message by of me getting an order. I love this shop, no doubt about it. And, if you are looking for a bump shop with incredibly amazing staff, this place is for you! [183]

6. Sakara_Ayumi: They were very friendly and ordering bumps wasn't complicated at all. [184]

7. SoraAnki: They were very friendly. Bumps were inexpensive and when I cancelled early they did not complain. Very stand up girls. [186]

8. limegreenflavored: The service was great! Lovely bumpers and they did an efficient job. Great people and I plan to re-visit soon. [188]

9. Ryuk Stole My Apple: This shop is amazing. I have ordered bumps form them twice and I am extremely happy with their service They have brought a lot of attention to my quest thread and are friendly and chat with me when I'm posting as well. They space the bumps out well, bit going to fast or to slow. I would highly recommend. [188]

10. Niomo: I went in there after finding this bump shop doing their thing in another thread. The people there are amazing, but professional and ready to work.
Easy to appreciate them, and it was a pleasure doing business with them! [191]

11. kangaroo ant: [I love this shop. There very quick on orders. People friendly. And best of all the owner is a great woman and does her job well. [191]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:24 pm
Record #29.13: SHOP NAME: Glamorous Thread of GAIA Records

. Glamorous Thread of GAIA Records #29.13: KUDOS = 1

OWNER: I Glimpse a Snowball I
INDEX: S: Games & Contests
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: It is the next Guiness Book of World Records, but on GAIA! Be one of them!
Hope you'll support me!
PRICES: Free

KUDOS = 1

1. SpongebobSquarepants Mule: They make owners proud of what they have done, by honoring them with a trophy, and they will be the giuness on gaia. [164]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:48 am
Record #29.14: SHOP NAME: Imperfection Graphic Shop

. Imperfection Graphic Shop #29.14: KUDOS = 2

OWNER: ReflectedImage
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: makes graphics for your graphic needs.
PRICES: its a name your price graphic shop ;3 Bribes start at 15k.

KUDOS = 2

1. Etevy: The owner of this shop, ReflectedImage, was super quick on her orders, within 20 hours of me ordering, they were done. Not only were they done, they were some of the best graphics I've ever seen. [174]

2. LunaMoonx3: Graphics comes really fast and you get to name your price and its just very very friendly and just awesome [176]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:17 am
Record #29.15: SHOP NAME: Promises Wedding and Event Services

. Promises Wedding and Event Services #29.15

OWNER: Dragostae
INDEX: S: Other
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Luxury events and wedding planning, with custom graphics, lack of chatspeak, and officiant services.
PRICES: 1500 - 10,000g

Records

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games