Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:33 am
Owner's Name: Ryghann
Participating Soquili: Pollux
Link to Teepee: BOOP

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "How strange is it??? is it dangerous??"

Are you the one hiding under my bed? *Shuffles awkwardly* "No? Not unless I sleepwalk and dont know about it. If so im sorry!"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Ah my Mare-friend Deca!! Unless its my best bud Mek. Yup yup yup!"

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "If it involves eating it then YES! That sounds delicious!!! Maybe the hail pelts the pumpkin into a nice pulp??"

Aren't you scared? "Hmmm not usually, unless something really upsetting happens then I do get a little scared I guess!"

Don't you love it now? *Blinks and looks around, spinning."Whats it? what am I looking at here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Aiesha

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Why sure! Im always up for learning and seeing new things even if they are strange."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "No silly, now why would I do something like that?? Well, maybe for Halloween!" *giggles*

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "I usually dont call for anyone, actually.....im by myself most times."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "Oh dear, I would have to listen to it first to know if I 'Hail' to it. But I would like a listen!"

Aren't you scared? "hehe, No."

Don't you love it now? "I love many things, so possibly. Yes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Jessemine

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Yes! Show me now! Especially if its valuable!!"

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "I might be! Are you a Poke-Soq????"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Twitch. Whos right here!"

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "What the F-?"

Aren't you scared? "Never. Ever."

Don't you love it now? "It really depends. But im not telling YOU!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:14 pm
Owner's Name: StrawberryRoseTea
Participating Soquili: Decadent
Link to Teepee: Here

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? The little mare flicked her tail and glared. "I already do. You. Here."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "Why would I have any interest in doing that?" she snapped.

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "It better not be anybody. If it is, they will regret it."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "I have never heard any song from my pumpkins. You had better leave them alone."

Aren't you scared? "Why would I be? Should't you be?"

Don't you love it now? "I love being left alone!" With that she spread her wings and took off into the sky.

~~~

Participating Soquili: Eldrin Bright-Tail

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? The buck chuckled. "Not much strikes me as strange anymore, but you're welcome to try."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "I don't think I could fit under your bed. I could try but I doubt it would be comfortable for either of us." He shook his antlers meaningfully.

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Generally it is one of my companions. Lorcan or my daughter perhaps . . . ."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "If I ever heard it, I'm sure that I would. I can appreciate a good song."

Aren't you scared? El shook his head. "I find there isn't much to be scared of anymore."

Don't you love it now? "Possibly? What exactly is it?"

~~~

Participating Soquili: Kasandra Lynn

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? Kally fidgeted a little nervously. "Um, not really? I suppose that depends on what you mean by strange."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? At this she relaxed and laughed. "Oh no, silly. Why would I do that?"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "I would hope . . . that it was a friend?"

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? " I suppose I could give it a try!"

Aren't you scared? "Well . . ." she blushed, "that depends on what you're asking about. I guess I am scared of some things."

Don't you love it now? "I love lots of things. But, not really, being scared."

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

ABVirus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:34 am
Owner's Name: ABVirus
Participating Soquili: Obelus
Link to Teepee: Link

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Yes. Go on. Entertain me."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "Always."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "My prey. If they are smart, they will not answer at all, but usually... They do."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "I hail to no one's song."

Aren't you scared? "Never. People are instead usually scared of me, instead."

Don't you love it now? "Naturally."
----
Participating Soquili: Osmond

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Sure, why not?"

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "I guess I could try."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Ulfred, typically."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "Sure, why not?"

Aren't you scared? "Nah."

Don't you love it now? "I reckon so."
----
Participating Soquili: Pavati Osmena

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Is it stranger than me? Because that would be fun to see! Or should I say sea? Haha, get it?"

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "Sweetie, do I look like I could fit under there? Really?"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Me! That's who!"

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "What's a pumpkin? I've never heard of one of those before. Do they grow in the ocean?"

Aren't you scared? "Nope! Should I be? I can scream for help if you want. Heeeeeelp! Or this one's good too: eeeeeek! Did you like that?"

Don't you love it now? "Oh, yes!"
----
Participating Soquili: Serenity

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Please."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "I might be. Are you hiding under mine?"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "It can be many people. Auntie Val, Mother, my fireflies, or Firefly himself, come to think of it. Like I said, it could be one or many."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "No, sorry."

Aren't you scared? "Oh no, the dark never ever scares me. I have the moon and the stars and my fireflies to light up the way."

Don't you love it now? "Yes, I do so adore the night. That's what you mean, right?"
----
Participating Soquili: Amaranta

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Dahling, I hardly have time for strange unless it is a new dance move. It is a dance? No. Then no time. So sorry."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "No Dahling, no. I am the one haunting your ballroom, silly dear."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "No one, but the echoing sounds of my claws as I trot and swirl against stone in the mouth of a cave. It makes the best rhythms, wouldn't you agree?"

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "No. I do not hail to it. Yet, I will dance to it. Play it for me at once, will you?"

Aren't you scared? "Not scared, no. Thrilled, perhaps? Yes, thrilled, indeed."

Don't you love it now? "Yes, Dahling, always."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:37 pm
Owner's Name: HoneyTeaTree
Participating Soquili: Ymir
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Oh yeah! I always like to see strange things! They can be really inspiring for my shows!"

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "I don't think I'd fit under a bed..."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "I don't know who it is, isn't that the point of asking?"

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "If it's good enough, sure!"

Aren't you scared? "I'm not scared of anything!"

Don't you love it now? "Sure!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Nyasper

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Not particularly. Strange things don't tend to pertain to my sensibilities."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "A lady doesn't hide."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "I suppose I wouldn't be asking if I knew who it was."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "No, I do not."

Aren't you scared? "No."

Don't you love it now? "Autumn is a wonderful season."

Participating Soquili: Sareil "The North Star"

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Oh yes, strange things can be lovely."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "No, that would be quite difficult to do, especially since I'm in front of you."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Oh, well, perhaps the who is you."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "I've never heard of it before, but it sounds like a lovely thing."

Aren't you scared? "No, not really. It's hard to be scared when you know where you're headed."

Don't you love it now? "Oh, well, perhaps I do!"

Participating Soquili: Fai

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "N-not r-really."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "No... O-oh gosh, is there someone h-hiding under my b-bed?"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "I d-don't know i-if I want to find o-out."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "Wh-what's the pumpkin s-song?"

Aren't you scared? "Y-yes."

Don't you love it now? "S-sure?"

Participating Soquili: Eliana

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Oh, um, no, n-not really."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "I would hope not, th-that sounds a little scary, doesn't it?"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "I, um, d-don't know... Do you?"

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "Um, I don't really know wh-what the pumpkin song is... I don't think I can hail something I don't know..."

Aren't you scared? "Oh w-well... I w-wasn't, but now I feel like I should be..."

Don't you love it now? "I love the fall, i-if that's what you mean! S-sorry if I'm n-not understanding you c-correctly."

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:55 pm
Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Hoshikage
Link to Teepee: [X]

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "I am able to see strange things nearly every day. What sort of strange thing are you referring to?"

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "I believe you have me confused with my sister, Yasako. She would be more than happy to hide under your bed before frightening you."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "More often than not, it is Yasako with her impish ways."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "I did not know there was a song about pumpkins. I would love to hear it, if you please."

Aren't you scared? "Why should I be scared? Is there something lurking in the darkness, in the shadows, that I am unaware of?"

Don't you love it now? "I love many things. You must be a tad more specific than that."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Shadow

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Strange? Yes, indeed! I would love to see what sort of strange occurrences you are offering."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "I do not believe so. Not at this moment anyway. Although, that does not mean I could not be the one hiding there at some point in the future."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Why, the wind blowing through your hair, of course!"

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "Indeed! It is soon to be All Hallow's Eve, after all."

Aren't you scared? "Never!"

Don't you love it now? "Always and forever, I shall love it so."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:20 pm
Owner's Name: Bluedemonwolf
Participating Soquili: Valdís

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Something strange you say?! Eheheehheeheee more so than me?"

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "Ehehehehehehee who's to say...."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "It's not normally me calling out 'Who's There?'. Usually it's someone else who I'm sneaking up on." She replies with a big grin.

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "The pumpkin song? I didn't realize that pumpkins sing... or had a song about them...." She looks slightly confused at this question.

Aren't you scared? "Not me! But you on the other hand.... are you scared yet?"

Don't you love it now? "Very much so!"

-------------------

Participating Soquili: Angra Mainyu

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? Angra narrows his eyes. "Would you like to see me make you strange? I'd rather like that."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "No. I'm the one looming over you as you lay in bed."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Usually it's either Bastion or Morana."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "........ no." He doesn't look to be too happy with your questions.

Aren't you scared? "Do I look scared to you? Perhaps you need to start thinking about who you're speaking to."

Don't you love it now? "If you mean scaring, fighting, and eating others then yes I do."

----------------------------

Participating Soquili: "Bringer of Plagues" Morana

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Honestly yes but seeing how I don't have any eyes it'd be a tad difficult for me to actually see it."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "No? I don't think that'd be me.... granted who knows really where I end up sometimes."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Mayu.... sometimes Angra Mainyu.... and sometimes Bastion. Course that's who I'm hoping it is. I can never really tell until they answer me."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "Don't believe I've ever heard of it. Can you sing it to me?"

Aren't you scared? "Nah. I know how to take care of myself." She replied while apparently talking to a rock.

Don't you love it now? "Uh... I guess?"

-------------------------------------

Participating Soquili: Delilah

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "I would rather not?"

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "E-excuse me?! N-n-no I'm not! I swear! I'm sorry if you think it was me!"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "I'm sorry but I don't believe I usually know who is there when I ask that."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "I don't believe I've heard that one..... I'm sorry if it's something I should know!"

Aren't you scared? "I'm starting to get scared. Should I be? Should I not be? I'm sorry I don't know.... I'm so confused now!"

Don't you love it now? "No I don't love these questions.... that's what you mean... right?!"

-----------------------------------

Participating Soquili: It Kurone

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "You bet I would! How strange is it?!"

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "Why would I be under your bed?!"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Normally it's Fenri.... or Uncle Jeremiah!" He pauses to think, "And sometimes it's Momma Delilah."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "YEAH I DO!"

Aren't you scared? "No way! I'm never scared!" A twig breaks behind him and he yelps while jumping up. "Ehehehehe...... you didn't um... see that. Yeah you didn't see that!" He sweats nervously.

Don't you love it now? "Yes I do!"

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:56 pm
Owner's Name: mistalina13
Participating Soquili: Night Starborn
Link to Teepee: Click

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Always. Please take me to it?" Night was eager to see all the the world has to offer - good, bad or just plain strange. It didn't matter to them.

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "No. Were I, I think you would know." They were far too bright to hide in such a small space effectively.

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Someone I have not yet met, most likely." Their newness to this place showed quite readily.

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? Their ears perked, listening for it. "What a peculiar notion - should I be hearing something?"

Aren't you scared? "Should I be?" So far nothing had seemed worth worrying too much over.

Don't you love it now? "This season has been very interesting thus far." It seemed thus far to be very differently celebrated among those they had met.

----

Participating Soquili: Adia Dhin

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Maybe? It depends on what it is." She was a little wary of following a stranger during this time of the year.

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "No, I doubt I'd fit." She was no flutter able to shrink down to small sizes.

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "A curiosity, most likely." She did have her mother's penchant for playing with new folk.

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "Does it have something to do with a festival? Then certainly! I do love to dance." Both of the twins did.

Aren't you scared? "Wary maybe, but not scared." Trickster spirits were said to wander the lands around this time and one could never be too careful.

Don't you love it now? "Yes! This time of the year is ever so much fun!"

----

Participating Soquili: Ailbhe "Ali Bee"

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "What could be stranger than me?" With a big mother who walked on land and a tiny daddy from the sea. She didn't really make much sense now did she!

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "Maybe! If you've a water grotto under there!"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Daddy probably. He gets lost a lot."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "Mom's told me about those pumpkin things. Do they taste good?"

Aren't you scared? "Me? NAH."

Don't you love it now? "Yes! This is so great!"

----

Participating Soquili: Ken'Iefare

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Always." Life was often best when something strange happened.

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "Would you like me to be?"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Mom, probably. Which means you might want to get lost before we both get a lecture."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "Dad's told me about all sorts of cool festivals - is this something like those?"

Aren't you scared? He laughs. (Maybe a little, but you'd never know it.)

Don't you love it now? "Yes! This is so great!"

----

Participating Soquili: K'min Dhin

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "Maybe?" A very tentative maybe - new things were always a little scary.

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "Probably not." She was a great deal shyer than her sister, but that still wasn't her style.

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Mom, if we're lucky. I'd love to see her again soon."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "It sounds interesting..."

Aren't you scared? "Yes."

Don't you love it now? "I do enjoy fall."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:21 am
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Aislin
Link to Teepee:X

Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
“That really depends. Are you talking funny strange or disturbing strange?”
Are you the one hiding under my bed?
“That’s a strange question,” Aislin chuckles.
Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'?
“Oh, a ghost obviously.”
Do you hail to the pumpkin song?
“Heck yeah. It's a good song.”
Aren't you scared?
“No way. It takes more than that to scare me.”
Don't you love it now?
“Yea. This is a good time of year. The trees are a beautiful color.”

Participating Soquili: Eluna

“Hmm… I guess so, as long as it isn't too scary,” Eluna wears a somewhat concerned expression.
“Are we there now?” She asks confusedly. “I don't think so, but it wouldn't be the first time I accidentally ended up under someone's bed.”
“Mostly it's one of my owl friends. They go who who a lot.”
The mare smiles. “I love music! Yeah!”
Aren't you scared?
“No… should I be?”
Don't you love it now?
“Yes! I love everything!” She exclaims excitedly.

Participating Soquili: Nexin

“No thank you,” Nexin sighs. “You’re not my type.”
“I said I’m not interested.”
“The one who doesn’t want a beating.”
“Sure,” she says plainly.
Aren't you scared?
“Are you?” The mare begins to glare.
Don't you love it now?
“Not really, no.” Contrary is Nexin’s default state.

Participating Soquili: Calaeron

“Of course. I do enjoy novelty.”
“Not at the moment, but hiding is a good way to observe natural behavior.”
“Whoever answers, of course.”
“Certainly. When hailed I answer.”
Aren't you scared?
“Scared, no. Excited, yes.”
Don't you love it now?
“Always.” Calaeron bobs his head.

Participating Soquili: Zak

“STRANGE?!” Zak exclaims, “I LIVE FOR STRANGE!”
“UM! YEAH!” The stallion is quite pumped.
“ITS YOU!”
“YEAH!”
Aren't you scared?
“Nope.” Nobody, who knows Zak, would ask him this, seriously.
Don't you love it now?
“This is my favorite time of year.”

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:37 pm
Owner's Name: Thrivis
Participating Soquili: Svartaf
Link to Teepee: Teep!

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? “I just might, as long as it’s fun!”

Are you the one hiding under my bed? “Probably not, its not very sunny under there.” He frowns at the thought of being in a cramped dark place.

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? “The ocean breeze, and it says to me, ‘I am your home!’”

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? “I love songs!! But what’s a pumpkin? Are they known for their singing? I’d like to meet one!”

Aren't you scared? “NO. I mean... no, never. Nothing scares me. Not even... creepy... dark places.”

Don't you love it now? “Depends on how cool it is. Is it cool? Then yes.”

heart heart heart heart heart

Participating Soquili: Thurga

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? “Hun, I’ve seen a lot, so if whatcha got is something new, I’d sure be curious to see it.”

Are you the one hiding under my bed? “I could certainly fit under there, but I’m much better at hiding than that!”

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? “The wind, showing me the way and giving me the heads up. The wind has good advice. More people should listen to what it has to say.”

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? Thurga can’t help sighing nostalgically. “Sure do! I could sing a song about pumpkins all day! I could eat pumpkin seeds all day too... and have.” Many of his memories of autumn are pumpkin flavored.

Aren't you scared? “Sometimes I’m scared, but most of the time I worry. I try to have a plan for everything,” he says, finding pride in being practical.

Don't you love it now? “Not always but even if I don’t love it, I can work with it.”

Participating Soquili: Sunhilda

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? “I think so. Strange just means new, doesn’t it? I’m always excited to learn new things.”

Are you the one hiding under my bed? She laughs lightly. “Oh heavens no, dear! I’d never do anything to scare or deceive anyone.”

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? “Sometimes the current carries a familiar sound. I like to think it’s a song from before Sverre and I were separated from our family.”

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? “Oh! I’ve heard of pumpkins! I’d sure like to try one someday. Perhaps I would hail to such a song.”

Aren't you scared? “I used to be, but I have learned to be brave from my friends.”

Don't you love it now? “I love this weather, everyone gets into such a funny mood!”

Participating Soquili: Sverre

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? “I think I would like that, as long as it wasn’t anything too dangerous.”

Are you the one hiding under my bed? “If I am, I’d be very concerned about how I got there! If you find me there, I’d appreciate it if you could help me back to the water. Please and thank you!”

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? “I tried this once, underwater though of course. I heard a long low voice call back to me. It sounded like a question, I think. Dellinger told me it was a whale singing. So... that’s who! It’s whales.”

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? “If it was sung by whales I’d definitely consider. I wonder what whales sing about...?”

Aren't you scared? “I remember a time when I was almost always scared. Now I’m not so much scared as... startled from time to time?”

Don't you love it now? “Sure, being startled is much nicer than being scared.”

Participating Soquili: Dellinger

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? “Why not? People tend to think I’m a little strange myself.”

Are you the one hiding under my bed? “No, I probably wouldn’t be very comfortable. Can’t imagine anyone that would be if I’m being honest.”

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? “The many souls I share the waters with. You will hear them too if you learn to listen. I’m never alone, and I’m never lost.”

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? “Not particularly. I’ve found gourds and the like have an earthy flavor I’m not fond of.”

Aren't you scared? “I have been, and I know fear can be either thrilling or haunting. Either way, it is an important part of the soul.”

Don't you love it now? “Yes, but perhaps I won’t always. For now, now is good.”

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:55 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Xue Fang
Link to Teepee: teepee

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "I've seen many strange and unusual things. "

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "I wouldn't fit. "

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "Sounds like a bit of nonsense to me. "

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "What is a pumpkin?"

Aren't you scared? "I am scared of many things. Is it wise to know fear."

Don't you love it now? " If I'm entertained."
-------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Kukiko

Wouldn't you like to see something strange?" I am something strange and scary," Kukiko threw her head back and laughed.

Are you the one hiding under my bed?" Why yes. You have found me!"

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "I don't know but it sounds like a soq named Zenobia. She talks in that manner, everything she says doesn't make sense."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song?" I hate pumpkins! It's part of a long story and I don't want to tell it to a stranger."

Aren't you scared?[/b]" No I am the scary one."

Don't you love it now? "Why I do believe I am now in love."
------------------------
Participating Soquili: Miyuki

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? "If I learned some important information from the experience."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "Do I know you well enough to be under your bed? I am a lady and that is a forward question."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "The spirits of the dead are always around us. They are the who that is always there. "

Do you hail to the pumpkin song?" I do If I find entertaining. "

Aren't you scared? "No I have known true fear and what I am experiencing is not fear. "

Don't you love it now? "I do not use the term love easily but if it needs affection I will give it some companionship."
--------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Kaneq

Wouldn't you like to see something strange?" I have seen many unusual and strange sights.

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "No but I know who is probably there."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'?" Ah that is the question. Perhaps a monster resides there."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "Ah the pumpkin song brings back memories. "

Aren't you scared? "Yes I'm terrified."

Don't you love it now? "I'm still deciding on what emotions I am feeling."
---------------------------
Participating Soquili: Ilex Blackhorn

Wouldn't you like to see something strange? I have seen to many strange sights in the ocean recently. So no I don't want to see any other strange sights."

Are you the one hiding under my bed? "No I don't like to be to far away from the river."

Who is the 'Who' when you call 'Who's There'? "I have no idea. Why don't you tell me."

Do you hail to the pumpkin song? "I will if it involves me eating pumpkins."

Aren't you scared? "Yes, but now I know to fear the ocean. "

Don't you love it now? "Maybe. I will if it's fun and entertaining."

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:01 am
Owner's Name: belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Thalia Veraldi

How low can you go? "Believe it or not, I'm actually considerably more flexible than I look, so I can go lower than one would think."

Can you slide to the right? "Sure!" The mare whinnies, shimmying to the right.

What about to the left? "Naturally." The mare shimmies to the left."

---
Participating Soquili: Eleanor

How low can you go? The pink mare whinnies and in a sudden movement, she splays herself across the floor. "Is this low enough?" She sticks her muzzle into a gopher hole. "What about now?"

Can you slide to the right? Getting to her hooves and shaking her coat, she smiles and does as she is bid, stepping to the right with her right hooves and sliding her left hooves together to them.

What about to the left? "Well sure. It's just the other way around, after all."

---
Participating Soquili: Aquila

How low can you go? "If you're referring to my mood, quite low... Not that it's any of your concern."

Can you slide to the right? "This is stupid."

What about to the left? "Just leave me be, alright?" The mare snorts grumpily, before sauntering off.

---
Participating Soquili: Ambrose

How low can you go? "Go...? Go where?" The stallion peers at you with a dubious expression on his face.

Can you slide to the right? "I don't believe so...? And please don't push me to try. Or, push me at all, really. I... Oh bother."

What about to the left? "Oh do stop that nonsense this instant! I can't possibly think of sliding when winter is coming and I have to prepare for it!"
---
Participating Soquili: Primrose

How low can you go? "I beg your pardon?"

Can you slide to the right? "Oh, is that a dance move? Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but I only dance for my lifemate and no other."

What about to the left? "Please, do stop. I told you I shall not dance for you. Though earlier I saw a young pink unicorn dancing about in such a manner. Perhaps you might inquire after her instead?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:30 pm
Owner's Name: Calixita
Participating Soquili: Asmodeus
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

How low can you go? Asmodeus frowns and puffs out his chest, a clear display of dominance. "Low? I'm above everyone."

Can you slide to the right? "I -- what? Of course I can," he scoffs, annoyed, and demonstrates.

What about to the left? Asmodeus takes a step to the left and stares. He's had enough of these crazy questions, and takes to the sky.

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:33 pm
Participating Soquili: Bifröst

How low can you go? "I'm afraid I don't understand... you want me to crouch? I would get my fur all dirty!"

Can you slide to the right? "Ah, a dance! Yes, of course!" Bifröst laughs and trots around you, before sliding to the right.

What about to the left? He slides to the left and then spins around, looking back over his shoulder with a playful wink.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:39 pm
Participating Soquili: Brynjulfr

How low can you go? Brynjulfr snarls and leaps at you, but you duck low and he soars over your head instead.

Can you slide to the right? He turns and swipes a paw at you as you slide to the right, and all his claws cut through is the air.

What about to the left? He tries for a lunge this time, growling angrily, but as you slide to the left his jaws close on nothing, teeth clacking together.

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:58 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Sunday Silence
Link to Teepee: XxX

How low can you go? A momentary snort followed a raised brow, "Are you trying to make me act like a fool?!"

Can you slide to the right? Eyes narrowing more, "Now you're just annoying me".

What about to the left? "I'm done with this nonsense" he snorted again walking away.

Participating Soquili: Mythril

How low can you go? "Oh you really want to know?" he laughed into a crouching position, "Jow about a little tail shake with that?"

Can you slide to the right? "Ha beat you to it!" he laughed sliding a bit more over.

What about to the left? "I've heard this in a two-legger song before down that the festivals" he mused sliding left then turning his body around. An added tail shake was added just for amusement.

Participating Soquili: Cerylia

How low can you go? Smiling softly her furred winter cloak slid back from her ears, "I'm not sure what you mean. But, I shall try and demonstrate the best way I can".

Can you slide to the right? Amused with a soft left she moved her hooves steadily till she moved to the desired spot, "There you go".

What about to the left? Again she moved fluidly as the snow melts into a small stream the opposite way, "And once again. Have I answered your questions correctly?"

Participating Soquili: Kasumi

How low can you go? "Well" she replied softly, "I've gone pretty low seeking seashells. I envy my boys being so much shorter than I am".

Can you slide to the right? "A bit difficult in the sand" her ears swiveled in concentration, "There. How is that?"

What about to the left? "Certainly. Let me just clear some of this sand.... there". Moving herself to the left she swished her tail contentedly.

Participating Soquili: Tahiti

How low can you go? Grinning from ear to ear, "Hey were you watching?! Fine, I'll do it again for you!"

Can you slide to the right? "That's easy" she mused sliding herself to the right of her.

What about to the left? "Sure! It's not intense but I shall humor you anyway". Tossing her head she slid to the left. "If only I did have wings... would have looked so much more dramatic".

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games