Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Mafia Guild

Back to Guilds

Anything and Everything Mafia 

Tags: mafia, games, skank 

Reply T3h Mafia Guild
League of Legends: Mafia Edition GAME OVER [Minion Alliance] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittytub

Eloquent Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:31 pm
Bobannan
Yeah that's the boss of DMS. Nobody does it anymore though because nobody knows how. lol

ahhhh yeah i only go to GR because im too low of a level unfortunately. all of my friends left that used to play zomg. emo

its hard to make any zomg friends anymore because the forum is dead + the servers are as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:31 pm
Have the round results been posted yet?  

Shadow Rocker Boy

moomaid

Beeping Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:32 pm
Elyralith
illumimi

ahhhhh due bu qi, wo mei can jian ne xie de dong xi….
ke shi zue xiao de yi si ne ke ye uhhhh idk

mei shi qing <3
lol XD I'll just dominate the world or something while my siblings are busy XD

aiiii good job~
na yang ke yi, I approveee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:34 pm
illumimi
Elyralith
illumimi

ahhhhh due bu qi, wo mei can jian ne xie de dong xi….
ke shi zue xiao de yi si ne ke ye uhhhh idk

mei shi qing <3

aiiii good job~

I'm so tired.
WHAT AM I DOING HERE.
I was going to watch anime but gaia distracted me.
//sigh  

kanxiaru

Hunter

moomaid

Beeping Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:37 pm
Elyralith
illumimi
Elyralith

aiiii good job~

I'm so tired.
WHAT AM I DOING HERE.
I was going to watch anime but gaia distracted me.
//sigh

a haha my thoughts exactly
except that or asain dramas emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:40 pm
illumimi

//glomps
<3
Love the way you think xD  

kanxiaru

Hunter

moomaid

Beeping Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:43 pm
Elyralith
illumimi

//glomps
<3
Love the way you think xD

great minds think a like emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:44 pm
illumimi

emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant  

kanxiaru

Hunter

Eye of the Summoner

Shy Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:46 pm
League of Legends: Chapter 1

The Targeted Must Die

Minions have spawned in Summoner’s Rift, bushes sway slightly and howls from the jungle echo through the rift. Jackalust was casually roaming in mid lane, he saw no one in sight as he decided to push the turret.

All of a sudden, Jackalust began hear very soft ninja-like footsteps heading towards him. Scared that he’s overstayed his welcome in mid lane, he backs away to avoid feeding the other team. As soon as Jackalust gets to the river area, he hears a shuriken swift past him. Zed begins to chase Jackalust down the river to bottom lane. Jackalust’s first thought was to run away, but as he was running away he noticed something…

Jackalust was faster than Zed.

This was unusual, Zed is a very quick assassin. Eager to kill his prey he readies his steel claws in order to attack. However in Jackalust’s sudden burst of speed, Zed found himself near a turret. Not risking himself getting killed by the turret, he retreats for now.

“Damn, he got away.” Zed said as he recalls.

“Ohhhhh…. Zed couldn’t kill him. But now he’s mine for the taking!” Jinx was hidden in a bush in bottom lane. Jackalust does not notice Jinx at first, but he notices her once he hears Jinx’s machine gun preparation sounds.
With the speed buff not on him anymore, he tries to rush out of the lane to avoid getting killed.

“You’re not getting away!” Jinx begins firing a barrage of bullets in Jackalust’s direction.

The bullets pierce through Jackalust’s body as he tries to escape, dying he slows down.

“Now for the finishing blow!” Jinx takes out her rocket launcher and attempts to fire a rocket at Jackalust but as soon as Jinx does this a green light begins to shine on Jackalust. All of a sudden, Jackalust’s wounds have been healed as if nothing happened.

“WHAT? You’ve got to be kidding me!” Jinx angered she tries to rush to kill Jackalust but is stopped by the neighboring turret. Dissatisfied, Jinx recalls preparing herself for her next kill.

I_am_IOI was hiding in a bush in top lane, waiting for the opportunity to push the top lane turret. I_am_IOI comes out of the bush but fails to notice that Warwick is already in top lane looking for a kill.
In a difficult situation, I_am_IOI goes back into the bush. She cannot stay in the bush as she’ll be found very easily, but leaving the bush will ensure her death.
I_am_IOI sits in the bush as long as she can. Time passes, and she starts to hear wind blow in Summoner’s Rift. Why would there be a sudden gust of wind? I_am_IOI then comes to a shocking realization.
That’s not wind, that’s someone’s breath.
I_am_IOI turns around and sees Warwick behind her. “Foolish girl! That bush was warded!” Warwick stretches out his arm to swipe at I_am_IOI but suddenly stops moving. I_am_IOI hears music.
“What’s this!?” Warwick is unable to move or attack and is immobilized in his tracks. I_am_IOI uses this opportunity to escape from Warwick.

A very unusual day in Summoner’s Rift, as there were no deaths.
In the heat of many arguments, Bobannan is wrongfully accused of killing off other champions and is sent back to the base.

Shadow Rocker Boy was walking from the base to try and see if he can push a turret, but is suddenly grabbed by a chain of some sorts.
“You’re mine!” Thresh drags Shadow Rocker Boy backs to base.

You've jailed two innocents this round! However no one died this round! Good luck next round!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:47 pm
Elyralith
illumimi

emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

when will these results be up stressed
ugh i'll be going to bed now…
min tian zai jian heart
actually more like jin tian jian sweatdrop  

moomaid

Beeping Bear

[ASu]

Inquisitive Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:48 pm
illumimi

wo xian zhong wen xue xiao mei you yong, mei ge xiao hai zi duo qu nali wan. haha. yin wei fumu bi women qu.

piggyzhou

haha ni hen hui kaiwanxiao

Elyralith

ni you zai kan Log Horizan ma? wo bu zhidao nuhai xihuan bu xihuan kan na zhong anime.
ni ye shi zai deng jieguo ma?  
You guys are so boring, plan yo kills better damn  

Eye of the Summoner

Shy Codger

Jackalust
Crew

IRL Bunny

14,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:53 pm
[ASu]
illumimi

wo xian zhong wen xue xiao mei you yong, mei ge xiao hai zi duo qu nali wan. haha. yin wei fumu bi women qu.

ah shi a, shi a.
ke shi wo bu ji de qu tai duo di fang  

moomaid

Beeping Bear

Shadow Rocker Boy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:54 pm
Uggg, Really my first time playing on here and I'm out the first round. SMH, well Hopefully someone will be kind enough to bring me back into the game.  
T3h Mafia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games