Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel VS DC Universe

Back to Guilds

Several universes have been merged into one. Now those who have made it to this new world must find a way back home, or adapt. 

Tags: Marvel, DC comics, Role Play, comics, original characters 

Reply Gotham
Surrounding area of Gotham Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:30 pm
Yuriko responds by simply brushing away a tear from Harley's cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:38 pm
Harley sniffled and turned her head away to wipe her eyes. She hadn't even realized that she'd been tearing up. "Ug. Sorry. I'm...I can't......I'm really not used to think kind of..." she said, then quietly trailed off again.  

Sapphire Spider
Crew

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:42 pm
Harley's heart was broken, Deathstrike could plainly see that. The assassin's rage had dimmed, and Yuriko simply responds by gently pulling Harley in for a long gentle kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:39 pm
Terry was no longer in the shadows. As interesting as Harley's new love life might have been, he had bigger fish to fry. The instant the Joker had left, and while the two women were distracted with eachother, he slipped inside after the clown, making sure to keep his camo feature up and to stay downwind of the two women; no sense in taking chances, since he had no idea what this 'Lady Deathstrike' could do.  

Elesariin
Vice Captain

Bashful Lunatic

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:34 pm
Harley tensed up as Yuriko kissed her. She wanted to pull away...she really did. She hadn't even done this sort of thing Ivy. She'd never looked at other girls....that way.

But....

She just couldn't bring herself to pull away. The woman's kiss just felt so...genuine. So honest.

========================

Meanwhile, in one of the malls located in the general area....

She shouldn't be surprised. She really shouldn't. Wasn't this what usually happened to girls when they went shopping? You go in for one thing, and you end up wasting a length of time looking at a mess of other things?

Rosie, or...whatever she was going to call herself now, had gone in and out of just about every clothing and jewelry store the mall had. All she really wanted was a new outfit. What she stuffed into several bags were several different outfits and a dozen miscellaneous bits of clothing.

She walked out of a Hot Topic-ish store, and was dragging five large bags on the ground behind her. Wearing a VERY satisfied smile. This was...easy. VERY easy. She kind of liked it too. All this free stuff. She was going to get a serious makeover for her new identity.

...speaking of makeovers...

The little over-powered girl grinned wider and looked towards the last couple stores she hadn't been too yet. She was old enough for makeup, right? At least some fingernail polish...eyeshadow...and some lipstick. Dark red or maybe black.

As she started for the store, she passed by the window of a movie store. She stopped, blinked, and turned around to look at the window. Were those cartoons? She hadn't watched any cartoons in a while.

She glanced at the window, then shrugged and pulled out the crowbar she had used on the last few stores. After a few attempts at breaking the door lock, and the window, she managed to make a way for herself inside. She knew she couldn't stay long. Not with her medication due to wear off at some random time. But.....a few movies to take home wouldn't hurt.

Now then....what looked good? Horror movies? Anime? Mh. Never heard of some of these things. Maybe it would be good to get a mix. Or...maybe preview some of them before she left. This place did have tvs. And it would be hours before things opened again.

...Yeah, we'd go with that. Now then...Baccano? Black Butler? Higurashi? Umineko? Final Destination? ....wow, what's that? Something with a scary looking doll with a stitched up face and a butcher knife....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:57 pm
With her heart still fluttering in bliss, Yuriko continues to softly kiss Harley while stroking her cheek. Pausing a moment before continuing, Deathstrike whispered softly and smiling warmly at the lady clown -- her fury forgotten, "I love your makeup by the way. That and your outfit drives me crazy."  

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:06 pm
Harley returned the smile. "Yeah, well.....you're going to smudge it all up." she replied gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:14 pm
Arching an eyebrow, Yuriko had a warm smile creep across her face, wondering to herself how she was so lucky to find this beautiful woman, "Do you mind, if we end up wearing your makeup? It sounds like fun."  

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:23 pm
Harley grinned crookedly at Yuriko. "Well, I do need to wash up and change out of all this when I get back home anyway." she replied. Then paused...and her frown fell. "Oh...right...the boys. Can't just bring you in there. They'll know exactly what's going on, and I wont' hear the end of it."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:34 pm
Putting a finger to her lips, Yuriko thought for a moment, "That's an excellent point. Don't want to make things difficult for you, Harleysama..." Then an idea popped in the Japanese assassin's mind, as her face brightened again, "Or.... We could either go to my hotel room at the Hilton or ... we simply find a 'no-tell motel', if you think that would be better."  

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:41 pm
Harley paused for a moment in thought, then let a smile roll across her face again. "The Hilton you say?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:46 pm
Yuriko snuggled up against Harley, wrapping one arm around her waist and stroking Harley's white cheek with her other hand. Slightly brushing her nose across Harley's, Deathstrike breathed quietly, "Are you wanting to go to my place then.... penthouse... with a jacuzzi..."  

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 pm
Harley couldn't help but smile. "It does sound rather appealing. And I haven't had a nice day off in a while." she replied gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:56 pm
Yuriko gave Harley another long, gentle kiss, as her hand drifted to the harlequin's rump -- giving it a quick squeeze. Breaking the kiss as their forehead's rested on each other, "So..... What would you like from room service?"  

Skuld HJG
Vice Captain

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Sapphire Spider
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:02 pm
Hm...I think I'll decide when I see what's on the menue." she replied with a crooked grin.  
Gotham

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games